Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,926 members, 7,838,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Would You Date Your Friend's Ex? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Date Your Friend's Ex? (4728 Views)

Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Date Your Friend's Ex? by babymine(f): 2:38pm On Apr 23, 2006
Whatever for?
Re: Would You Date Your Friend's Ex? by chinani(f): 6:29pm On Apr 23, 2006
babymine:

Whatever for?
My sentiment exactly. wink
Re: Would You Date Your Friend's Ex? by babymine(f): 6:58pm On Apr 23, 2006
Kool. grin cheesy grin
Re: Would You Date Your Friend's Ex? by yemstar(f): 7:02pm On Apr 23, 2006
Well u never know,

They might not have been right for ur friend but the perfect match for u, i will go for it after they are way over each other and my friend is now really into someone else. But if they were married now that to me is a completely different issue and am not so sure undecided
Re: Would You Date Your Friend's Ex? by babymine(f): 7:18pm On Apr 23, 2006
Yemstar, I'll neva do a thing like that. He dated my friend, for crying out loud. No way!
Re: Would You Date Your Friend's Ex? by frankiriri(m): 3:05am On Feb 07, 2007
Sure. As long as I am not the cause of their breakup nothing spoil.
Re: Would You Date Your Friend's Ex? by boladonas(m): 10:33pm On Feb 10, 2007
I dont think with my dick!
so theres no need to even consider it
I value my friends a lot and i expect them to value me
I can do without his ex girl.
Re: Would You Date Your Friend's Ex? by iice(f): 12:06pm On Feb 11, 2007
Never
Re: Would You Date Your Friend's Ex? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 11, 2007
You can never tell. What if this guy happens to be the one you have been looking for all your life? would you let him slip away just because he ha dated your friend? I wouldn't. My happiness matters to me a lot!
Re: Would You Date Your Friend's Ex? by okwosi: 3:05pm On Feb 12, 2007
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm God forbide bad thing o! my conscience is not dead. how do i face the pple around me becos the topic wuld be everywhere. good news don't fly the way bad one fly.
Re: Would You Date Your Friend's Ex? by agnesoseka: 2:32pm On Feb 13, 2007
depends i guess,
Re: Would You Date Your Friend's Ex? by gabrielgb: 5:39pm On Feb 13, 2007
well, my friend ex and i have something going on though not official and public. its just a cruch that we both know and we are ating too decent to admit.but to i see nothing wrong in dating her my friend treated her real bad and i am just here to show her that not all guys are aseholes like him.
Re: Would You Date Your Friend's Ex? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 13, 2007
okwosi:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm God forbide bad thing o! my conscience is not dead. how do i face the people around me because the topic wuld be everywhere. good news don't fly the way bad one fly.

With this mentality you will never go far in life.
Re: Would You Date Your Friend's Ex? by 9jafrancais(m): 1:36am On Feb 14, 2007
To be honest; and i mean to be honest, i will date her if i fancy her but of course that must be months after their break-up.I mean, there are worst fins in life than this.It has happened to me b4 so i don't fink dats a big deal.
Re: Would You Date Your Friend's Ex? by GNature(m): 1:40am On Feb 14, 2007
No ! My friends ex are completely off-limits
Re: Would You Date Your Friend's Ex? by crazyp(f): 10:22am On Feb 15, 2007
i hv to talk to my friend first & will go ahead if she was d one that dumped him, if the reverse is the case, i wont dare, i no want wahala for my head before person go take me do prayer topic, lol cheesy grin
Re: Would You Date Your Friend's Ex? by agnesoseka: 1:46pm On Mar 12, 2007
Yes If we connect.
Re: Would You Date Your Friend's Ex? by jaybaby(f): 2:22pm On Mar 12, 2007
Y would I?
Re: Would You Date Your Friend's Ex? by ugodaniel(m): 2:26pm On Mar 12, 2007
da answer is NO!
Re: Would You Date Your Friend's Ex? by whiteNkem(f): 2:56pm On Mar 12, 2007
No way! It's a matter of respect first of all and second, there will always be trouble because of that. There are so many people on the planet! Why choose one of ur friend's ex? Plus, no matter what the friend would say, there still are some feelings inside bottled up. You can only damage ur present relationship with ur friend.
That's a NO-NO thing!
Re: Would You Date Your Friend's Ex? by PDF: 10:58pm On Mar 12, 2007
It depends on some factors like ,

1. the terms of their break up
2. how u saw/felt they loved each other (the two ex(es))

love(emotions) is a pivotal ingredient that brings two together to love each or to establish a relationship. even if they break up, they still will have memories of each other's good/bad times. in a case where sex was involved in their relationship, there could be a repetition of that even after break up depending on how they permit the opportunity whenever the two ex (es) have the chance to spend an appreciable time together. and we guys know this, once u do it, u can always gain access again,  (it depends on your level of discpline). But since this can be prevented, y not consider some other babes (there're lots of girls out there). It's even possible to prevent the emergence of a relationship with your friend's ex when u begin to feel the imminence of feelings between u two before things seem to get out of hand.

have u ever heard this? ,  that a guy hates to hear a girl talk about her ex in his presence. It's true

this is what i opine!
Re: Would You Date Your Friend's Ex? by Free(f): 1:11am On Mar 13, 2007
so nobdy hear will

I wud lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

what if , he is da rite one for me , grin
Re: Would You Date Your Friend's Ex? by PDF: 5:55pm On Mar 14, 2007
what does this statement mean?

it sounds somehow ,
Re: Would You Date Your Friend's Ex? by PDF: 6:00pm On Mar 14, 2007
;d
Re: Would You Date Your Friend's Ex? by LilRed1(f): 6:08pm On Mar 14, 2007
Never
Re: Would You Date Your Friend's Ex? by Free(f): 11:14pm On Mar 14, 2007
@PDF

it sounds somehow, wot??

finish ur sentence grin grin grin grin
Re: Would You Date Your Friend's Ex? by PDF: 8:04pm On Mar 17, 2007
@ Free

"if he's the right one for u"? , sounds archaic

is d right one for u just of a specie in the whole universe?

all i'm saying is just to prevent the possibility of distraction and probable misunderstanding(my initial post), SIMPLE!
Re: Would You Date Your Friend's Ex? by Free(f): 9:20pm On Mar 17, 2007
hmmmm

okay massa watvr U say grin
Re: Would You Date Your Friend's Ex? by deejay1(m): 9:41pm On Mar 17, 2007
hell no!!! i won't and if my friend date my ex yea he will regret dating her coz i just find it stupid. i watch alot of people do this it just make me ick
Re: Would You Date Your Friend's Ex? by mekoyo(m): 2:48pm On May 01, 2007
Yes. Depending on the circumstances that resulted to the breakup.
Re: Would You Date Your Friend's Ex? by cuju: 2:30pm On Jun 26, 2007
I can't, knowing he has been with my friend. Thats a no no!!
Re: Would You Date Your Friend's Ex? by Free(f): 4:29am On Jul 26, 2007
wattever eeeeen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Am I The Only One Who Cringes When . . . / She Asked Me Out. I Declined. Now She Is Making My Life Hell. / 10 Things Men Do In Bedroom That Nigerian Women Hate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.