Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

The Arrival Of Gay Church In Nigeria! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Arrival Of Gay Church In Nigeria! (5659 Views)

Hilarious Gay Church Poster. / Gay Church Opens In Nigeria / Gay Church In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Arrival Of Gay Church In Nigeria! by bawomolo(m): 6:27pm On Sep 15, 2008
oga Big B1, since u hate america so much, how can u explain the dan daudu common in northern nigeria today. are dan daudu's an american import??
Re: The Arrival Of Gay Church In Nigeria! by blackspade(m): 6:32pm On Sep 15, 2008
Kobojunkie:

Please read the post before and then this one to get how your question may not compute here.
I too am a religious person, but I understand that I am not the person to judge someone, that is up to the lord, not YOU nor ME. These Churches do go against my beliefs, and moral values, but who am I to judge? I'm not God, let people do as they wish, they're not shoving their beliefs down our throats, so in return we should do the same. The one who decides the final decision is not someone on this Earth, it is the one above.
Re: The Arrival Of Gay Church In Nigeria! by Kobojunkie: 6:39pm On Sep 15, 2008
blackspade:

I too am a religious person, but I understand that I am not the person to judge someone, that is up to the lord, not YOU nor ME.

That is according to your belief, not mine, sorry!!

blackspade:

These Churches do go against my beliefs, and moral values, but who am I to judge?

Again, if this question is for you and your belief, I am cool with that but I do not believe I have no right to judge. I am human and wise enough to judge. I am not afraid to judge rightly.

blackspade:

I'm not God, let people do as they wish, they're not shoving their beliefs down our throats, so in return we should do the same. The one who decides the final decision is not someone on this Earth, it is the one above.

Ok.
Re: The Arrival Of Gay Church In Nigeria! by BigB11(m): 7:21pm On Sep 15, 2008
oga Big B1, since u hate america so much,

You missed it again.

If I hate America, I wouldn't be giving 4 hours per wk of my time to Obama camp.
It would be simply foolish for me to hate America and absolutely ridiculous for me not to love Nigeria.

My friend, my statement has nothing to do with hate.
I just feel that these folks are only bold enough to open Gay church in Nigeria, simply because America (the king of the earth) has openly encouraged/embraced the idea of welcoming homosexuality into their society; which in return would produce many copy cats all around the world (especially in Africa).

Any negative feed back from this new development (Gay church in Nigeria) would automatically get the attention of  the western world. Therefore, it would be unfair to blame you (bawomolo) for the arrival of gay church in Nigeria.

It simply makes sense to hold USA and other western countries responsible for promoting this stupidity.
Re: The Arrival Of Gay Church In Nigeria! by Kobojunkie: 2:40pm On Sep 16, 2008
Big B1:

You missed it again.

If I hate America, I wouldn't be giving 4 hours per wk of my time to Obama camp.
It would be simply foolish for me to hate America and absolutely ridiculous for me not to love Nigeria.

My friend, my statement has nothing to do with hate.
I just feel that these folks are only bold enough to open Gay church in Nigeria, simply because America (the king of the earth) has openly encouraged/embraced the idea of welcoming homosexuality into their society; which in return would produce many copy cats all around the world (especially in Africa).

How does America openly encourage/embrace homosexuality? We are speaking of a country that is still battling discrimination against gays and you claim America openly encourages/embraces homosexuality? Have you actually ever been to America? Cause by your words, one would almost guess there is a gay church on every street and gay men kissing all down the corners. I hate to tell you this but what you see on tv is not close to reality of life in America. Gay people like their privacy as well and they only make up about 1% of the population of America which is at about 300 million.

Big B1:

Any negative feed back from this new development (Gay church in Nigeria) would automatically get the attention of the western world. Therefore, it would be unfair to blame you (bawomolo) for the arrival of gay church in Nigeria.

It simply makes sense to hold USA and other western countries responsible for promoting this stupidity.

I am guessing you are going to blame the ridiculous dress sense down there in Nigeria on America as well? ROFLMAO!!! You need to actually live in Nigeria to understand how Nigeria barely reflects what is going on in America. Americans do not push gay ideology around as if it is the ultimate, neither do the women dress like whores as do those in Nigeria, thinking somehow it is the American way. Please leave that line where it is. Just cause Nigeria does it does not mean America is to blame.
Re: The Arrival Of Gay Church In Nigeria! by 1luvkipsus: 5:00pm On Sep 16, 2008
@BIGB1. some times they say silence is the best answer to a fool, but sometime you must respond so the fool won't make the same mistake again.

It is clear to me that stupidity does bounds in the heart and you are a clear example.

AS many voluptuous and IKEBE woman that are out there, why would anyone want another hairy man climbing over their back?

Since you know MR BIGB1 please enlighten us.

Facts your dad IBB AKA BABANGIDA was known for importing gay men from Egypt while he was ruling Nigerian.

Secondly Gay and homosexuality existed in the North before it was publicly accepted in some American district. Visit Kano or Kaduna.

BIGB1 stop spreading rumors, please name one church in America that only has gay couples as the denomination?

or how many states in America has recognize same sex marriage?

I knew it!! And how much of US does this gay guy know? Stop blabbing Mr BIGB1.
Re: The Arrival Of Gay Church In Nigeria! by c33b33(m): 2:34pm On Sep 17, 2008
bawomolo:

nigeria is constitutionally a secular country, what does the bibeli have to do with anything
are been myopic or you feel like arguing dumbly?you saw the title of the thread abi?what does a church use in preaching,is it not the bible?what will the gay church usein preaching?how will they interprete the passage tht condemns homosexuality?tsk,if you are gay you fit helpme interprete am o!
Re: The Arrival Of Gay Church In Nigeria! by JustGood(m): 2:48pm On Sep 17, 2008
na small small dem go turn us to wetin dem want make we be. we just dey do ANYTHING wey America do, whether good or bad.
America get structures to support all their bad things, we no fit support anything yet we want do like america.
Alarm go blow
Re: The Arrival Of Gay Church In Nigeria! by gentleaura(m): 3:02pm On Sep 17, 2008
Well the said church have since been closed, since the biased Nigerian news media(P.M. News) wont relent on taking over the disruption of such activities.
Re: The Arrival Of Gay Church In Nigeria! by Kobojunkie: 6:45pm On Sep 17, 2008
JustGood:

na small small them go turn us to wetin them want make we be. we just dey do ANYTHING wey America do, whether good or bad.
America get structures to support all their bad things, we no fit support anything yet we want do like america.
Alarm go blow

You have never been to america, have you??
Re: The Arrival Of Gay Church In Nigeria! by bilymuse: 6:46pm On Sep 17, 2008
"for it has been said that man shall not live by bread alone,, "
Re: The Arrival Of Gay Church In Nigeria! by c33b33(m): 6:04pm On Sep 18, 2008
bilymuse:

"for it has been said that man shall not live by bread alone,, "
how that statement take connect to this topic
Re: The Arrival Of Gay Church In Nigeria! by mccloud224(m): 8:09pm On Nov 03, 2009
@Topic

It's things like these that sometimes questions my beliefs in Christianity.The same bible doctrine condemns homosexually.Death sentences are the chosen punishment for such offenders and yet, they now have their "church".Even Reverends,Cardinals and all those roman rubbish priests are in support.I quit church till further notice.
Re: The Arrival Of Gay Church In Nigeria! by jona2: 8:17pm On Nov 03, 2009
yoruba church.
grin
Re: The Arrival Of Gay Church In Nigeria! by Dede1(m): 11:20pm On Nov 03, 2009
blackspade:

^^ You think people's rights to live how they like should be questioned? Please, explain where you get your knowledge, or lack of I must say?

"Right" is privilege to do as a person wishes within the law. Of course, the peoples’ right to live how they like should be questioned. I do not think it would be a matter of judgment if married adults (men and women) were harassed for having intercourse in middle of the street during the day or night for that matter. They could be infringing on a particular law.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019 Election Budget: Senate Debates N53.6bn Vote For Security Agencies / EFCC Tenders Evidence Against Ramalan Yero / Meet The Richest Igbo Man In The World – Prince Authur Eze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.