Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,194 members, 7,860,281 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:49 AM

How To Convince The Dragons To Invest Their Money Into Your Business Idea - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Convince The Dragons To Invest Their Money Into Your Business Idea (1453 Views)

Why Is It That Some People Don't Know How To Invest Their Money? / Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials / What To Say To Your Prospects In Multilevel Marketing To Convince Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Convince The Dragons To Invest Their Money Into Your Business Idea by Otolorin1: 9:14am On Sep 15, 2008
Hi Intelligent Forumites,

This is GREAT NEWS to all avid fans of Dragons Den and to all people with business ideas needing cash!

DRAGONS' DEN: As the title infers Dragons Den is a television programme that originates out of Japan.
The format, which now airs internationally and has become a breakaway hit in territories that span from the United Kingdom, Holland and the Middle East to Canada and as far as Australia and New Zealand.

The premise of Dragon’s Den is simple – aspiring entrepreneurs are opportune to face a panel of Five successful businessmen and women, and pitch their business ideas to secure outright investments.

Each player pitches a business scheme, telling us how much they need to float the business. The Dragons can invest as much or as little as they like in return for, an agreed percentage of the business.

Each Dragon can pledge as much money as they like, or nothing at all. But players have to raise ALL the cash they ask for. If an idea need 1,000,000 Naira and the Dragons offer a total of 750,000k, the player leaves empty handed.

Beware: The Dragons are not parted with their Money easily. A major part of the show is the gladiatorial element of entrepreneurs pitting their dream against the knowledge and experience of the five Dragons.
showing on AIT every Sunday 9:30pm

Visit www.dragonsdennigeria.com

I know you all would have discovered, like me that most people that go into the dragon's den in order to seek the dragons' investment do not eventually get it.Infact,emotions from sheer disappointment to utter embarrassment can be seen all over the faces of these business idea owners.

This HURTS ME as a business idea owner too and as an individual that desires growth in people's lives.

This was the major reason why I did a research which is being compiled into a report at the moment titled:

"How To Convince and Persuade The Dragons To Invest Their Money Into Your Business Idea!"
(Scientifically Proven Strategies That Forces The Dragons To Trust You and Your Business Idea).

What you are going to read in this report is going to shock you to the marrow!

And Guess What?

This Report at the last time was valued at $39.95 but at this moment,

I Am Giving It Away For FREE but to the 1st 57 people!!!

You don't have to pay a single dime to get this report. I will be releasing this report on 6th Oct,2008.

So please,if you are interested in this report,please you can do one of the following:

1.Send an email titled  DRAGONS' SECRETS:Add Me! to daproblemsolver@ymail.com with your name,email and phone number OR

2.Send your name,phone number and email to 07032827258.

Please do any of the above listed instructions and you can be sure it will reach your EMAIL ADDRESS on 6th October,2008.

WARNING:If You Do Not Have A Valid Email Address,Please Kindly Get One.You Need This To Be Able To Get The Report on 6th Oct,2008!

P.S:Can you remember any friend,associate that will love to have this report RIGHT NOW? Is there any?

Good! Why don't you go ahead and tell them about this announcement.

There is Nothing As Beautiful As Being Able To Add To People's Lives.

P.P.S:Mark 6th October,2008 In Your Calendar! Thank You For Reading This Piece.

(1) (Reply)

Cyber Cafe To Trading Room / Nairaland Online Biz University For Novice And Masters / Sesame Seed Buyer From India And Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.