Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,638 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Mugabe, Tsvangirai Sign Deal - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mugabe, Tsvangirai Sign Deal (904 Views)

Mugabe's Lavish $1m 92nd Birthday Celebration-Photos / 92nd Birthday Cake Robert Mugabe Got From His Staff This Morning (Photos) / Donald Trump Vows– Will Lock Museveni And Mugabe In Prison If I Become President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mugabe, Tsvangirai Sign Deal by vwvw(m): 10:58am On Sep 15, 2008
what does the mugabe, tsvangirai deal mean? is it the end of Tsvangirai and the MDC, http://connectafrica.
Re: Mugabe, Tsvangirai Sign Deal by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 15, 2008
It means Mugabe has bought more time to hang on. Say what you want about the man He is a survivor. For a while there even Mugabe thought he was finished, yet once again he pulls it out. How this helps Tsvangirai simply eludes me.
Re: Mugabe, Tsvangirai Sign Deal by TopBanana: 2:54pm On Sep 16, 2008
When Mugabe was fighting for independence none of these follow follow people were around.
Re: Mugabe, Tsvangirai Sign Deal by bawomolo(m): 7:13pm On Sep 16, 2008
TopBanana:

When Mugabe was fighting for independence none of these follow follow people were around.

yeah because guys like joshua nkomo weren't fighting too
Re: Mugabe, Tsvangirai Sign Deal by vwvw(m): 5:04pm On Sep 17, 2008
YOU HOW ITS SAID THAT THE ROAD TO HELL IS PAVED WITH GOOD INTENTIONS. ROBERT MUGABE NOT ONLY FOUGHT ZIMBABWE'S INDEPENDENCE HE WREAKED IT. DESMOND TUTU WAS RIGHT HE SHOULD HAVE QUIT TEN YEARS AGOhttp://connectafrica.
Re: Mugabe, Tsvangirai Sign Deal by blackspade(m): 6:31pm On Sep 17, 2008
Good. I hope Zimbabwe can succeed, and develop better than ever. They are in an extremely great position to be one of the top countries in Africa. They have great infrastructure, great climate for farming, great environment for tourism, large working population, and now a suitable government. cheesy
Re: Mugabe, Tsvangirai Sign Deal by Kobojunkie: 5:51pm On Sep 19, 2008
blackspade:

Good. I hope Zimbabwe can succeed, and develop better than ever. They are in an extremely great position to be one of the top countries in Africa. They have great infrastructure, great climate for farming, great environment for tourism, large working population, and now a suitable government. cheesy

You really think this should be the way to go for a people? How did you come to the point where you deem this ‘suitable’ government?
Re: Mugabe, Tsvangirai Sign Deal by bawomolo(m): 6:09pm On Sep 19, 2008
large working population? 30 percent of zimbabweans have ran away and more are still sneaking through the south african border. the one's left are pretty much unskilled workers.

great infrastructure? is this 1990 or 2008?
Re: Mugabe, Tsvangirai Sign Deal by vwvw(m): 2:57pm On Sep 20, 2008
did i hear kobo junkie say large working population. an industrial action was embarked on by zimbabwean workers a few months and guess what it was a compltely failure. u know y? because 80% of the population is out of work. so tell me once again the parameters behind a working population, http://connectafrica.
Re: Mugabe, Tsvangirai Sign Deal by Kobojunkie: 7:57pm On Sep 20, 2008
I think you are referring to BlackSpade and not I.
Re: Mugabe, Tsvangirai Sign Deal by vwvw(m): 5:55pm On Sep 22, 2008
CORRECTION NOTED
Re: Mugabe, Tsvangirai Sign Deal by landis(m): 5:56pm On Sep 22, 2008
They are in an extremely great position to be one of the top countries in Africa. They have great infrastructure, great climate for farming, great environment for tourism, large working population, and now a suitable government

what beats me is why AFRICAN nations are not there making all the 'deals'

We always wait for the WEST.  Imagine concession Dangote would have made in this country!!!

I heared the WEST are on standby for Mugabe to die to rush back in.

When EU was down after 1945, US pumped everything into it: its called Investment.
Re: Mugabe, Tsvangirai Sign Deal by blackspade(m): 3:54pm On Sep 23, 2008
Kobojunkie:

You really think this should be the way to go for a people? How did you come to the point where you deem this ‘suitable’ government?
No I don't, if I had it my way fair democracy would reign, but this is not the case as we all know. I rather have witnessed the two a deal sign, than have another African civil war that everyone knows was brewing.

bawomolo:

large working population? 30 percent of zimbabweans have ran away and more are still sneaking through the south african border. the one's left are pretty much unskilled workers.
Sorry, I meant to say "large working age population" which Zimbabwe has, and would be great for when rebuilding their economy again.

Kobojunkie:
great infrastructure? is this 1990 or 2008?
Don't let all the bad news in the media fool you, Zimbabwe easily is in the top 5 list on who has the best infrastructure in Africa. Our infrastructure pales in comparison to Zimbabwe's. This will be a huge advantage when they start the process of reconstructing their country.

landis:

what beats me is why AFRICAN nations are not there making all the 'deals'

We always wait for the WEST. Imagine concession Dangote would have made in this country!!!
The "West" thinks they rule the politics of the world, because in turn they rule the economy (But that's coming to an end soon)

landis:
I heared the WEST are on standby for Mugabe to die to rush back in.

When EU was down after 1945, US pumped everything into it: its called Investment.
Great Britain has proposed giving Zimbabwe £1,000,000 if they have proof Mugabe is not in charge of all decisions.
Re: Mugabe, Tsvangirai Sign Deal by LadyT(f): 9:57am On Sep 26, 2008
Oh please this black Hitler is dangerous!

This is De Ju vu all over again. Just like him sharing power with Nkomo.

(1) (Reply)

'americans Are Not Your Enemy,' Obama Tells Muslims / Devastating Effects Of Texas Wildfires / Europe Is ECONOMICALLY DEAD, Except For Germany And America Is Failing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.