Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Yabatech And their Strike - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Yabatech And their Strike (9067 Views)

Breaking News!!! Delsu Has Suspended Their Strike / When Will Lautech Call Off Their Strike / Hopefully ASUU Will Call Off Their Strike This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yabatech And their Strike by Bidaymi(f): 3:20pm On Oct 03, 2008
Thanks for the info but when is the form closing.
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by djcrucifix(m): 3:28pm On Oct 03, 2008
i think that school is messed up!, its really annoying angry angry angry, i mean how many years does one want to use for OND?, i dont know bout you guys but half of my class is busting that joint,

nd II archi.
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by bombom747: 1:36pm On Oct 05, 2008
Not sure when the form is closing. He told the form is out and I didn't ask when the form will be closing~~ Just go to school and get one.smiley
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by caniva(m): 10:34am On Oct 06, 2008
Bomabom.pls where exactly can one purchase this form?
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by caniva(m): 10:37am On Oct 06, 2008
Let's 4get about all these, can sombody find out where the form can be purchase?
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by firstlady4(f): 11:30am On Oct 06, 2008
I WAS TOLD THAT U CAN BUY D FORM AT ZENITH BANK. BUT D PROBLEM DERE IS DAT D WEBSITE IS NOT YET OPENED 4 D REGISTRATION.
I DON'T KNOW WAT 2 DO NW.
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by bombom747: 11:10am On Oct 08, 2008
I think the online registration is a total mess. I have not registered for my second semester (courses required)
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by caniva(m): 4:09pm On Oct 08, 2008
@ First lady. I guess the registration form is opening, all we need is where to buy the Registration Pin.

Pls.Nairalanders, anyone with useful info. should contact the aos.

One Love
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by caniva(m): 6:50pm On Oct 08, 2008
pls. is it true that the Rector was arrested early this morning?

Re: Yabatech And their Strike by caniva(m): 6:58pm On Oct 08, 2008
pls, let's be optimistic @ all tym. if it gud or normal to u 4yrs in ND? May be we shud all hope things get back to normal. Great YTS

Re: Yabatech And their Strike by abiolla(m): 7:29pm On Oct 08, 2008
well my people everybody has his or her own time.u just have 2 be calm.one will always reach his or her destination.i am in yabatech hnd statistics.i did my nd in federal poly ede.i purpose refused to go back to the school because iwanted 2 stay in lagos,but to my almost fate my mate yhat went back 2 ede are now thru.when i realised that my mate are almost finished,i took de ilorin with my upper credit.no admission granted.in short we have 2 ACCEPT OUR FATE.MINDU,B4 I CHOOSE YABATECH PEOPLE ALWAYS GIVE IT A GOOD NAME.
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by abiolla(m): 7:37pm On Oct 08, 2008
the shl has called off the strike! feel free cool
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by firstlady4(f): 10:33am On Oct 09, 2008
@ caniva

I went to their websit I cant get where to register for the HND form. I even when to the school portal, didn't find anything. Can you pls help me post how to get to the place where I can register my form?

As for where to buy the pin I called the coordinator in my department he said I can get it at Zenith Bank and Intercontinental bank. That of the Zenith Bank is what am sure of because it was at the bank we do pay how school fees when I was in my ND.

Any way, I hope God change Yabatech b4 I come in for my HND.
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by toheebadel: 12:41pm On Oct 09, 2008
pls did anyone know about this year postjamb am wetin
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by caniva(m): 10:09am On Oct 14, 2008
Please, i need to know if anyone has purchase the Yabatech hND FORM and where from.
please act fast tyme is agaist us.
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by caniva(m): 10:29am On Oct 14, 2008
@ First Lady.

The application form is opening, but u need the PIN to complete the fillimg. So the question still stand, where can one get to purchase the registration PIN.

@ Abiolla.

Pls. dont be a fan of "Wht will be Wil be." one can change fate, dnt eat wht u see, but eat wht u want
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by caniva(m): 10:34am On Oct 14, 2008
@ First Lady,
u can follow the link below & see wht i'm saying.

http://yabatech.virtual.vps-host.net/cportal/web?Event=default

I guess u shud forgiv him. say it politely I think tht will be better.
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by caniva(m): 10:48am On Oct 14, 2008
helloooooooooooooooooooooooo. thanks for everytin grin grin grin grin God will help evryone of us.
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by caniva(m): 10:53am On Oct 14, 2008
let's be prayerful at all time. I know all these we'r facing now, is just for the movie to be more interesting by d time we gets to the promise land.
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by Bidaymi(f): 11:35am On Oct 14, 2008
please, i need to know if anyone has purchase the Yabatech hND FORM and where from.
please act fast tyme is agaist us.
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by firstlady4(f): 3:18pm On Oct 14, 2008
@Bidaymi

You can get the pin at ZENITH BANK. Go get yours now cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by caniva(m): 9:40am On Oct 15, 2008
@ first lady,

click on d link below to get to the registration page.

http://yabatech.virtual.vps-host.net/cportal/web?Event=default

then follow the following steps

**** Point at "Admission[/b]" at the upper left conner of the screen

**** Click on "Online Application[b]
"

Then a new page is displayed/open

**** Click on "Start a new Application[/b]"

[b]NOTE
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]: To complete this process, u need PIN number. So therefore, where can we get the
the PIN to buy?
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by caniva(m): 9:47am On Oct 15, 2008
@ First Lady,

The way u sounds, it seems u av purchase the form. incase i'm not wrong, kindly let me knw where u get it 4rm.

I mean THE BANK & ITS LOCATION

Re: Yabatech And their Strike by caniva(m): 9:51am On Oct 15, 2008
@ FIRST LADY

WHICH ZENITH BRANCH, I count on u

Re: Yabatech And their Strike by caniva(m): 12:31pm On Oct 15, 2008
sad sad sad sad sad sad sombody shud pls say somtin. It's going to another month.

Re: Yabatech And their Strike by caniva(m): 12:55pm On Oct 15, 2008
sombody says ZENITH @ Alagomeji & Onipanu, but i'll confirm as soon i'm free for ofiz
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by tmoses(m): 8:17pm On Oct 15, 2008
help help. av gotten it frm zenith bank alagomeji,i filled the online form and i use the confirmation # but its like it not responding after submitting.
i dont know what to do
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by caniva(m): 9:43am On Oct 16, 2008
@ Tmoses,

Hey! why all dis help! help!!, can't u go back there & make complain to the pple selling the form? I guess the earlier the better, so others won't fall into the same trap.

One love my brother. act fast

Re: Yabatech And their Strike by firstlady4(f): 2:00pm On Oct 16, 2008
@ tmoses

Na wa for yabatech site sef. I could remember when I was in my ND almost every body use to have problems with the registration process. There is a place where to use to complain when ever we have such problems. The place is at the school compund is called SOCKETWORKS close to the school Library. This people deals with any online problems relating to online admission registration.
so my brother, go and complain your registration problems there. And the same thing also applies to those of you that intend buying the form. Incase of any online problem, kindly go to SOCKETWORKS and lay your complains. They are incharge of such complains.

One love every body
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by caniva(m): 5:52pm On Oct 16, 2008
@ First lady,

thnk u very much for the info, u come @ d right tym cos i'm abt to get my own form already.

one love
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by firstlady4(f): 10:54am On Oct 17, 2008
@ caniva

u r wel come wink
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by adetunrayo(f): 11:16am On Oct 17, 2008
Thank God we ve resumed at last.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Urgent! Chevron Agbami Scholarship Result. / IMSU VC Okays Relocation Of Imo State University / Anambra State Students Win Gold At International Debate Championship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.