Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,921 members, 7,814,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Yabatech And their Strike - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Yabatech And their Strike (9068 Views)

Breaking News!!! Delsu Has Suspended Their Strike / When Will Lautech Call Off Their Strike / Hopefully ASUU Will Call Off Their Strike This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yabatech And their Strike by firstlady4(f): 11:20am On Dec 16, 2008
@ lekosoo

The form they are selling now is for both ND partime, HND full time and HND part time
so go get yours now b4 it is too late ok.
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by winkie(m): 4:05pm On Dec 16, 2008
@Yetunde

Dont have idea when we are resuming. But i heard (reliable source) that the skul fees for ND is N31,200. Can u imagine? How much part time people go come pay? With all these their strike palaver. Howz Toun and co?
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by coolfriday(m): 4:27pm On Dec 16, 2008
winkie

COME TAKE STUDENT LOAN

YOU GO REPAY IN 36 INSTALMENTS WHEN YOU START WORKING

THE ONLY CONDITION IS THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO DEPOSIT [b]OWOSO AS COLLATERAL[/b]

The school fees hike is an indication that another strike will soon begin even before resumption.
If they are increasing sch fees and the school is run without delay people wouldn't have even mind.
But after paying such an exorbitant fee they will still waste hell of your time
Then, how do we reconcile that?
Good go help us
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by yewwy(f): 9:41am On Dec 17, 2008
@winkie,
my frnd in skul presently in hnd2 nd d skul Chief justice sued d skul for breach of contract of 2yrs now 3yr for 5mill compensation nd according to him owoso pleaded with him to drop d charges nd had written an agreement of NO STRIKE for 5yrs.nd now he said him nd owoso don turn to paddie.so hopefully we should be xpectin no strike 4 5yrs nd i also heard owoso go commot for dr nextyr, toun dey fine.
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by firstlady4(f): 1:23pm On Dec 17, 2008
OWOSO MUST GO angry angry
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by coolfriday(m): 4:43pm On Dec 17, 2008
@winkie,
my frnd in skul presently in hnd2 nd d skul Chief justice sued d skul for breach of contract of 2yrs now 3yr for 5mill compensation nd according to him owoso pleaded with him to drop d charges nd had written an agreement of NO STRIKE for 5yrs.nd now he said him nd owoso don turn to paddie.so hopefully we should be xpectin no strike 4 5yrs nd i also heard owoso go commot for dr nextyr, toun dey fine.

sorry o, my sista.
Na who and who dey dere wen OWOSO sign the agreement?
Even if den sign agreement i hope no be for bear palour,
The man and hin wiskers face has suceeded in distrupting the the plan of a lot of students
HE SHOULD JUST GO AND I PRAY A GOD FEARING PERSON IS MADE THE RECTOR.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Urgent! Chevron Agbami Scholarship Result. / Anambra State Students Win Gold At International Debate Championship / Unilag Diploma Result Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.