Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,987 members, 7,814,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Yabatech And their Strike - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Yabatech And their Strike (9069 Views)

Breaking News!!! Delsu Has Suspended Their Strike / When Will Lautech Call Off Their Strike / Hopefully ASUU Will Call Off Their Strike This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yabatech And their Strike by Bidaymi(f): 5:49pm On Oct 21, 2008
Hi house,

Pls help my account has been deactivated what will i do and also which of the information on the bank receipt serve as the pin number?

Pls reply ASAP to save a soul from the stress.

thank you [
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by caniva(m): 2:13pm On Oct 22, 2008
@ Bidaymi

I pray sombody com to ur rescue asap, but plz, may I know where u got the form 4rm?

I mean the Bank & its Branch

my E-mail__________lastborn4mom2010@yahoo.com

plz. say somtin b4 u leave.i know u'r online

ONE LOVE
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by Bidaymi(f): 2:34pm On Oct 22, 2008
I got the form from Zenith bank, OPEBI branch Ikeja
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by caniva(m): 4:05pm On Oct 22, 2008
@ Bidaymi,

Big up my brother. thks so much

hope u'v bin able to solve the Pin problm? wish u all d best my brother
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by Bidaymi(f): 4:13pm On Oct 22, 2008
am a female brother,

PLS i will appreciate it if you can help with any info concerning the online registration

i will really appreciate it. Best of luck
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by firstlady4(f): 10:45am On Oct 23, 2008
I said u guys should go to SOCKETWORKS at the school compound close to the school library to lay your complains.

They are in charge of such problems. If u are waiting for fellow nairalanders to help you, I think u will wait long. angry
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by caniva(m): 11:47am On Oct 23, 2008
@ first_lady,

SOCKETWORKS, ? anyway, let's wait tlll den.as for me i dnt hav an problm wit d registration.
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by Damolaa: 2:56pm On Oct 23, 2008
Hi Caniva, pls state how u went about ur registration cos this would go a long way in helping others.
i mean, step by stp procedure and which of the numbers on the receipt is our PIN.
Thanks !!!
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by Bidaymi(f): 4:57pm On Oct 23, 2008
@carniva

pls how did you go about the registration? which number on the pin serves as pin number?
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by Bidaymi(f): 4:57pm On Oct 24, 2008
Hi all,

I was in school today to log my request concerning the registration and i was told that its a general challenge and they are looking in to it, so for those that are registering for full time problem, Lets keep trying till we get through.

Thank you
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by caniva(m): 10:49am On Oct 27, 2008
@ Bidaymi & Damolaa,

I'll advice u kip on trying until u'r able to submit. Cos it took me a long tym to get the somtin submitted.

As for the PIN no. it's the one with , CONFIRMATION ORDER #, As soon as the page submit, u'll be prompt to new pages, where u can complete the rest of the form.

Mind u,it's about 4 pages & dat's all.

One Love my brothers & sisters,
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by caniva(m): 10:53am On Oct 27, 2008
good luck
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by jnx(m): 3:36pm On Oct 28, 2008
Please I Need Someone To tell when Yabatech will start selling post pce form for 2008/2009 sessions. pls, very urgent! got 222 in my pce exam. Av they done or they conduct it for in this session.plse someone should tell me.
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by jnx(m): 3:53pm On Oct 28, 2008
Please I Need Someone To tell when Yabatech will start selling post pce form for 2008/2009 sessions. pls, very urgent! got 222 in my pce exam. Av they done or they conduct it for in this session.plse someone should tell me.
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by winkie(m): 1:55pm On Oct 29, 2008
bIDEMI, the confirmation order no. on your receipt is your PIN (that longer one not receipt no.). Check out the process in due course under the topic "How to apply for Yaba Tech HND form)
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by caniva(m): 10:50am On Oct 30, 2008
@ winkie,

may i know if u'v bin able to submit the form?

one love,

Re: Yabatech And their Strike by firstlady4(f): 4:37pm On Oct 30, 2008
Hi guys. I have finally bought my form and I just finish registering and have simmited it. cheesy cheesy
I wish all of us good luck and I hope we shall all meet ourself when our names comes out? wink wink grin

one love everybody
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by sexfriend: 6:16pm On Oct 30, 2008
Caniva, check the post, "applying for yabatech hnd online made easy" and see the steps. Am sure you wont miss it.

First lady, i have also finished registering. Please what and what did u submit with the online print out. Nid to know so i can submit my own unfailing next week. What course are you going for.
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by Damolaa: 6:51pm On Oct 30, 2008
Hi, everybody, Thank God the application process is now going through. kindly follow the process outlined in the aformentioned post that was updated recently. Thank you canniva for the response.
wish everyone of us success!
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by caniva(m): 9:54am On Oct 31, 2008
@ Damolaa, sex_friend, first_lady, winkie, jnx, Bidaymi,

I want to thnk everyone, you guys are loving, I never regret knowing ur existence. I pray God will help everyone of you.

Wish to inform u guys that I'v gain admission to THE FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC ILARO. where i finish my OND last year.

But I'm still optimistic about Yabatech, incase anyting comes up. I prefer Lagos than Ogun.

or wht do u think guys, cos i count on you

Re: Yabatech And their Strike by firstlady4(f): 11:40am On Oct 31, 2008
Wat cours are you guys going for?

As for me, am going for computer science HND Full time cheesy cheesy

Any HND Full Time applicant here

Any way, Ihope we shall all celebrate our victory into Yaba Tech. As for me, am celebrating mine wink wink

One love
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by winkie(m): 12:04pm On Oct 31, 2008
first lady, you didnt reply my question:
What are other documents did u submit alongside your printed application form. I need to know so i can get them ready. Please reply before close of business, today, 5pm
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by firstlady4(f): 1:58pm On Oct 31, 2008
sorry
I have not summits it in school. I will do that next week. As for the things they required, I went to school two days back I saw a post at the college hall but didnot read it very well. But I can remember that they made mention of One big evenlop, photocopy of transcript payment, birth certificate, o-level certificate, Nd certificate and a printour of your form.
That is all I can remember. But the above requirement is only for HND. As for the ND I didn't know oh.
You can go and check how far.
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by winkie(m): 3:33pm On Oct 31, 2008
First lady, Of course, it's HND i was referring to. Obviously, ND applicants cannot be asked to bring transcript, talk less of applying online.
I have gotten the info i need anyway. Thanks. I am going in for HND Accounting

Requirement:
HND candidates seeking admission to be presented upon the submission of their form.

Original copy of the application form
Copy of Birth certificate
Evidence of payment for the application form
Photocopies of credentials
Photocopies of IT letter
Evidence of payment for transcript
1 Big envelope
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by Bidaymi(f): 1:00pm On Nov 13, 2008
@firstlady

I am coming in for HND full time, Computer science but are we require to submit all these:

1. Original copy of the application form
2. Copy of Birth certificate
3. Evidence of payment for the application form
4. Photocopies of credentials
5. Photocopies of IT letter
6. Evidence of payment for transcript
7. 1 Big envelope

Before the admission list? Have you submitted your? Please reply ASAP
OR

Can anyone in the the house feed me with the necessary info?

Thank you
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by Damolaa: 1:48pm On Nov 13, 2008
YES!, YOU HAVE TO SUBMIT ALL THE REQURIED DOCS. BEFORE THE LIST.

CHEERS!
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by Bidaymi(f): 2:07pm On Nov 13, 2008
Thank you for the information. I very much appreciate it.

I will do all this tomorrow .
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by bombom747: 3:28pm On Dec 07, 2008
I think you'll have to scan some of the DOC and attached online in your portal page on yabatech website. I am in HND1 Now, we will be rounding off our exams by Tuesdays next week 16th. contact me for any info
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by coolfriday(m): 1:20pm On Dec 15, 2008
YABATECH! hummmmmmmmmmmmmmm, sad sad sad sad sad sad

omaseoooo!

Like Fela Kuti - This is what we call Look and LAUGH

OWOSO ooo. YA FATHER YANSH!

ND took my set 2years and 7months plus additional 10months before we get the result.
This is enough time to get a degree certificate in a UNI.

Maybe if a new rector come on board things will change.
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by winkie(m): 2:58pm On Dec 15, 2008
Fryo u get mouth. U no dey ans person call or return missed call. Which time PWC dey do their bash abeg. Forget yabatech. I hear say na 31k be school fees.
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by lekosoo(m): 10:08pm On Dec 15, 2008
Hello Fellow Nairalanders,

I want to ask if anyone can tell me when Yabatech will be selling their part time form for ND,
please anyone with this information should please contact through my email or my telephone
number, olusojipet@yahoo.com or 07055522660, thanks and God bless you.

One Love
Re: Yabatech And their Strike by yewwy(f): 8:53am On Dec 16, 2008
@winkie
how u dey winkie,do u ve any idea when the new sets will be resuming and pls do u ve the break down of the skul fees.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unilag Diploma Result Is Out / IMSU VC Okays Relocation Of Imo State University / Anambra State Students Win Gold At International Debate Championship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.