Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? (20040 Views)

What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? / Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? / How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by na2day2(m): 9:23am On Feb 12, 2010
agathamari:

i said depends on circumstance. example: my neighbor accused his wife of being a love-peddler- that deserves a slap.
another neighbor slaps her husband for not waking up quickly enough when she calls him - that is not deserved

neither cases will slapping her back though acomplish anything

yes, slapping her really really hard will accomplish alot and i need to talk to ur neighbor asap!

H2O2:

One good slap deserves another.

thank u my brother grin grin grin
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by GodbyAdimebuo: 11:46am On Jan 15, 2013
A rsnable man kan nt du anytn at dt moment. Rmba dt she s d only woman whose guts kan permit 2 slap u. If any oda woman does dt she wl b rdy 2 skn ha alyf lyk sanson did 2 d lion. Mrova u hv 2 2l ha 2 oda uda a very gud atmosqhere 2 avoid d repetition of such rude act.
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by knowledge4(m): 10:44am On Oct 23, 2015
I will forgive her as a Christian should do
Let her know that it is an indication of lack of home training on her part
I will find what is the friction that caused it and seek to avoid a recurrence in future
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by knowledge4(m): 10:49am On Oct 23, 2015
If it happens now,i will forgive her as a Christian should do
Let her know that it is an indication of lack of home training on her part
I will find what is the friction that caused it and seek to avoid a recurrence in future
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by Bobbysmart6(m): 7:15am On Aug 30, 2016
soulamanne:
i will smile .then i wont talk to her,pick her call,eat her food or sleep with her until she TOTALLY shows remorse and apologises.even if i was the one that did wrong she does not ve to slap me cos iI WILL NEVER BEAT ANY WOMAN TILL I DIE
clap 4 ur self

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ways To Make Your Wife Listen To You / Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? / How To Handle Problems Over Relatives Staying In Your House ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.