Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,114 members, 7,957,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:25 AM

Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? (20253 Views)

What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? / Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? / How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by onyinye2(f): 3:23pm On Sep 17, 2008
Hannibal:

Pumbaa, u seem to know a lot about me.

When a woman slaps a woman, she deserves to be slapped back.
It's not vengeance. . . . It's a deterrent cool
When a woman slaps a MAN, she deserves not to be slapped back.
What a woman can do to man, aint nothing compared to what a man can do to a woman.

davidylan:

onyinye2 is positively surprising me everyday . . . na wa o. Seun thank you.
Sharrup dia!!! grin angry grin
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by rubi(f): 3:25pm On Sep 17, 2008
Hannibal:

So receiving slaps from a woman is the pre-requisite of living with a woman??
Don't me laugh, it's too early.

Re read my post I do not support a woman slapping a man but a amn must know ways of women and how to live with the if a relationship must work and the sam too with women
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by MissyB1(m): 3:26pm On Sep 17, 2008
paulmamud:

@ MissyB
Thats exactly the kind of stuff i am afraid of.Would take a slap anyday
Slap him?Nah. . . because the pain lasts only 2-3 mins and I'll
end up rendering apologies when he starts with me in oda areas . . . .
But when he's dealt with in my special way. . . He will neva 4get the moral lesson
and of course won't repeat the act again.
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by rubi(f): 3:28pm On Sep 17, 2008
onyinye2:

What a woman can do to man, aint nothing compared to what a man can do to a woman.
Because women are fragile
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by onyinye2(f): 3:31pm On Sep 17, 2008
rubi:

Because women are fragile
Of course now.
If I were to hit a guy, the so called "pain" will last for 2secs to 3minutes.
But if it were vice versa, that PAIN will last for 2 to 3DAYS.
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by Hannibal: 3:31pm On Sep 17, 2008
onyinye2:

I disagree with you.

When a woman decides to raise up her arm and strike a man across the face, she should be ready for the consequences.
The golden rule of any relationship. . . . NEVER DARE A MAN!!!
Oprah Winfrey would tell u that anytime anyday.

rubi:

Re read my post I do not support a woman slapping a man but a amn must know ways of women and how to live with the if a relationship must work and the sam too with women

I know ways of women but any form of SLAPPING won't be TOLERATED.
Slap me? Ma parents never did and a sissy thinks she would get away with that?
She would get slapped at least THRICE. tongue
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by geolabious(m): 3:33pm On Sep 17, 2008
Missy B:

Why would I slap my husband when I
have other means of punishing him when he misbehaves undecided
Am confused on ur word : HAVE OTHERS MEANS OF PUNISGING HIM
Pls can u explain

onyinye2:

Sharrup dia!!! grin angry grin
Is it in thy Bible?
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by onyinye2(f): 3:37pm On Sep 17, 2008
Hannibal:

I disagree with you.

When a woman decides to raise up her arm and strike a man across the face, she should be ready for the consequences.
I know you are getting a kick out of this Mufasa. But you know good and well you would never slap a woman.
It would be to easy and short fulfilling. Knowing the kind of person you are, you would want something alot more lasting.
You will make her feel like remorseful and broken twit, without even touching her.

geolabious:

Is it in thy Bible?
What is in thy Bible?
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by paulmamud(m): 3:38pm On Sep 17, 2008
Unless the woman happens to be a stark raving lunatic,why would she slap anyone especially her husband?The  guy must have pushed her to do something that crazy.4 all the guys who think its cool to slap her back,the tag "wife beater"would stick to u.And it MATTERS!
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by geolabious(m): 3:40pm On Sep 17, 2008
onyinye2:

Of course now.
If I were to hit a guy, the so called "pain" will last for 2secs to 3minutes.
But if it were vice versa, that PAIN will last for 2 to 3DAYS.
Hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by MissyB1(m): 3:43pm On Sep 17, 2008
geolabious:

Am confused on your word : HAVE OTHERS MEANS OF PUNISGING HIM
Please can u explain

Explain what?It's either you understand or you don't.
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by whitelexi(m): 3:49pm On Sep 17, 2008
My wife slap me, i reply the letter very fast. tongue
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by phatpussy: 3:50pm On Sep 17, 2008
your wife slap you, heyyyyyyyy, goat don chop palm tree head.

slap am back quick quick because next time she go put you for ground beat you well well .

Na so her mama dey slap her papa for house ?

haba na who born monkey?  God forbbide  bad things, dem never born de woman wen i go slap me.
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by Hannibal: 3:52pm On Sep 17, 2008
onyinye2:

I know you are getting a kick out of this Mufasa. But you know good and well you would never slap a woman.
It would be to easy and short fulfilling. Knowing the kind of person you are, you would want something alot more lasting.
You will make her feel like remorseful and broken twit, without even touching her.

I am not the long term vengeance planning type of guy.
Over-reaction is ma only reaction which only sets up a chain reaction. wink wink wink wink
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by onyinye2(f): 3:54pm On Sep 17, 2008
Hannibal:

I am not the long term vengeance planning type of guy.
Over-reaction is ma only reaction which only sets up a chain reaction. wink wink wink wink
OMG!!!!! What a fibber!!! You would never lay a violent hand on a woman and you know. Unless you would like to be deemed as a wifebeater for. . . . LIFE.
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by cold(m): 3:54pm On Sep 17, 2008
The only time my wife wld b justified in slappin me is if she caught me in an uncompromisin position wit anuda woman.Anythin outside that God help her;she'l b declared "Dead On Arrival".
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by rubi(f): 3:55pm On Sep 17, 2008
Hannibal:

I disagree with you.

I know ways of women but any form of SLAPPING won't be TOLERATED.
Slap me? Ma parents never did and a sissy thinks she would get away with that?
She would get slapped at least THRICE. tongue

That is too harsh Bro and that is why you must know your partners temperament before marrying them
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by phatpussy: 3:55pm On Sep 17, 2008
@ whitelexi
thank you, na you be true man, all the other guys dey do gentleman for here.

RETURN TO SENDER GBOOOOZER

she think of love before she do am.
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by onyinye2(f): 3:57pm On Sep 17, 2008
Wife Beaters in tha house! Oh yes. I said Wife Beaters in the house! Oh yes.
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by Cristalz(f): 3:58pm On Sep 17, 2008
paulmamud:

Unless the woman happens to be a stark raving lunatic,why would she slap anyone especially her husband?

My thoughts exactly. As in,what on earth would push a woman to slap her husband in the first place?

I know the question is what would he do if she did,but i can't help wondering what could provoke it. Ladies that could slap their men,what would the provocation have to be?  grin

Don't be shy to admit that you could phalangically hot wire his face  grin
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by TheSly: 4:00pm On Sep 17, 2008
Masculine::if Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do?
Its not going to happen. cool
I dont roll wid women like that. . . cool
Someone who thinks slapping her G would solve the problem at hand is only plumbing new depth of stupidity for herself.
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by geolabious(m): 4:01pm On Sep 17, 2008
Missy B:

Explain what?It's either you understand or you don't.
You said u hav other means of punishing him
My question is can u tell the the means u wana punish him

onyinye2:

What is in thy Bible?
From ur quote

whitelexi:

My wife slap me, i reply the letter very fast. tongue
Nothing even waiting for her to apologize
Omo u dey vex ooo

phatpussy:

@ whitelexi
thank you, na you be true man, all the other guys dey do gentleman for here.

RETURN TO SENDER GBOOOOZER

she think of love before she do am.
It might be a mistake
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by Cristalz(f): 4:03pm On Sep 17, 2008
The Sly:

Its not going to happen. cool
I don't roll wid women like that. . . cool
Someone who thinks slapping her G would solve the problem at hand is only plumbing new depth of stupidity for herself.

Yeah,but what if? What would you do?
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by StephenP(m): 4:03pm On Sep 17, 2008
She better have a good reason why she hit me and what I did better be part of that reason else I'll send her back to her father's house and forward the divorce papers to her because she doesn't love me well enough to know not to take out her anger on me.
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by phatpussy: 4:06pm On Sep 17, 2008
Sorry my bros, this no bi question of wife beaters,

what about husband beaters

E get this nigerian woman for London when e dey beat her husband everyday. the man nor fit talk because na she bring her come London.
No way o
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by geolabious(m): 4:07pm On Sep 17, 2008
StephenP:

She better have a good reason why she hit me and what I did better be part of that reason else I'll send her back to her father's house and forward the divorce papers to her because she doesn't love me well enough to know not to take out her anger on me.
That one too much now
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by onyinye2(f): 4:10pm On Sep 17, 2008
Damn!!! See all these men front as if they gonna do something. Stop lying like rugs. Yall all know you wouldn't dare hit your wife in a million years. Unless, you are truly a WIFEBEATER. And would enjoy being called one. Cause i swear i would ride that guilt train for. . . . LIFE.

I mean sometimes you know a woman might be going through somethings. She might get caught  under the influence of emotions, and take it out on you. It happens, and besta believe it. All you can do as her LOVING husband is to try and understand why she is in rage instead of blowing up like a hot rocket.

I'm not condoning women who hit their husbands, but hey doesn't mean you need to take on that father role and discipline her.
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by Hannibal: 4:10pm On Sep 17, 2008
onyinye2:

OMG!!!!! What a fibber!!! You would never lay a violent hand on a woman and you know. Unless you would like to be deemed as a wifebeater for. . . . LIFE.

I would rather be called a wife beater than a wuss!!!
Give a woman an inch and she would take the whole nine yards. cheesy
If she slaps u and u don't throw the book at her, she would do something worse after 24 hours.

rubi:

That is too harsh Bro and that is why you must know your partners temperament before marrying them

Partner's temperament. . . . . . .U will never know with women.
Even women cannot understand other women which is why many prefer male friends than female friends.
Women are too complex to read so leave that side alone. . . .
All the men that married and later divorced thunk n believed they knew their partners' temperament.
WOMEN are the biggest pretenders in the universe. tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by oziomatv(m): 4:11pm On Sep 17, 2008
If I was missbehaving then she can slap me, but if it's a mare suspect or just an argument my marital status will read SINGLE as from the moment.
I've never beat a woman before so she don't dare do it.
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by whitelexi(m): 4:11pm On Sep 17, 2008
onyinye2:

Wife Beaters in tha house! Oh yes. I said Wife Beaters in the house! Oh yes.

I know, i know grin
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by TheSly: 4:12pm On Sep 17, 2008
Cristalz:

Yeah,but what if? What would you do?
Speechless for some secs. . . . . . . . shocked
Then i would simply just walk away till she realizes the gravity of what she has done.
To me. . . . . No matter how it is or what she has done,
I dont think its right for any self-respecting guy to lay his hand on a woman.
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by rampagain: 4:13pm On Sep 17, 2008
The Sly:

Speechless for some secs. . . . . . . . shocked
Then i would simply just walk away till she realizes the gravity of what she has done.
To me. . . . . No matter how it is or what she has done,
I don't think its right for any self-respecting guy to lay his hand on a woman.

God bless u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Surrogate Mother Needed / 10 Funny Moment As A Growing Up Kid (TBT) / How Do You Tell Siblings To Give You Space Without Hurting Them Feelings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.