Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,668 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? (20039 Views)

What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? / Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? / How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by Hannibal: 4:14pm On Sep 17, 2008
onyinye2:

I mean sometimes you know a woman might be going through somethings. She might get caught  under the influence of emotions, and take it out on you. It happens, and besta believe it. All you can do as her LOVING husband is to try and understand why she is in rage instead of blowing up like a hot rocket.

If she gets caught under the influence of emotions, LET HER SLAP HERSELF in front of a mirror. grin grin grin grin
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by geolabious(m): 4:16pm On Sep 17, 2008
oziomatv:

If I was missbehaving then she can slap me, but if it's a mare suspect or just an argument my marital status will read SINGLE as from the moment.
I've never beat a woman before so she don't dare do it.
Pls wat of if she do slap you
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by onyinye2(f): 4:17pm On Sep 17, 2008
Hannibal:

If she gets caught under the influence of emotions, LET HER SLAP HERSELF in front of a mirror. grin grin grin grin
And I bet you will feel like a REAL MAN after beating your wife abi?
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by Hannibal: 4:19pm On Sep 17, 2008
onyinye2:

And I bet you will feel like a REAL MAN after beating your wife abi?

I didn't say i would BEAT her.
Slapping is not beating.
Afterall, she started the fire. . . . . I only added ETHER to the inferno.
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by phatpussy: 4:20pm On Sep 17, 2008
Wife beating is not a good thing to do but don't start what you won't finish.
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by Cristalz(f): 4:21pm On Sep 17, 2008
The Sly:

Speechless for some secs. . . . . . . . shocked
Then i would simply just walk away till she realizes the gravity of what she has done.
To me. . . . . No matter  how it is or what she has done,
I don't think its right for any self-respecting guy to lay his hand on a woman.

But if she could slap you in the first place,how sure are you that she'll recognize the ''gravity''? Humor me.  .  .i'm just curious. grin
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by onyinye2(f): 4:21pm On Sep 17, 2008
Hannibal:

I didn't say i would BEAT her.
Slapping is not beating.
Afterall, she started the fire. . . . . I only added ETHER to the inferno.
Oka then. . . . i will re-word the question.
Slapping your wife will make you feel like a REAL MAN abi?
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by geolabious(m): 4:22pm On Sep 17, 2008
@ Onyinye pls ans my questn?
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by rubi(f): 4:23pm On Sep 17, 2008
Hannibal:

I would rather be called a wife beater than a wuss!!!
Give a woman an inch and she would take the whole nine yards. cheesy
If she slaps u and u don't throw the book at her, she would do something worse after 24 hours.

Partner's temperament. . . . . . .You will never know with women.
Even women cannot understand other women which is why many prefer male friends than female friends.
Women are too complex to read so leave that side alone. . . .
All the men that married and later divorced thunk n believed they knew their partners' temperament.
WOMEN are the biggest pretenders in the universe. tongue tongue tongue tongue

You don't have to know someone/partner 100% to know whom she is but at least during dating there are basic things that describes one
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by onyinye2(f): 4:25pm On Sep 17, 2008
geolabious:

@ Onyinye please ans my questn?
If you are implying that i got my quote from the Bible, why don't you go and look for yourself.
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by MrCrackles(m): 4:27pm On Sep 17, 2008
If my wife slaps me, i would walk out and cool off!

And come back home and kiss her after making up!! grin
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by geolabious(m): 4:28pm On Sep 17, 2008
onyinye2:

DOnt misunderstand him
onyinye2

link=topic=172457.msg2815290#msg2815290 date=1221665136]
If you are implying that i got my quote from the Bible, why don't you go and look for yourself.
[/quote]
But u said so?

[quote author=Brash!:

If my wife slaps me, i would walk out and cool off!

And come back home and kiss her after making up!! grin
U are welcome grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by Hannibal: 4:29pm On Sep 17, 2008
rubi:

You don't have to know someone/partner 100% to know whom she is but at least during dating there are basic things that describes one

Women are too smart for this theory of yours.
They would do anything under the sun before the wedding ring. . . .
As soon as she tricks her way into wearing that ring, she changes overnight.

onyinye2:

It's called DISCPLINE.
Parents are not monsters when they bawl at their kids to correct them.
Sometimes, u need reasonable force to restore normalcy. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by oziomatv(m): 4:31pm On Sep 17, 2008
The Sly:

Speechless for some secs. . . . . . . . shocked
Then i would simply just walk away till she realizes the gravity of what she has done.
To me. . . . . No matter how it is or what she has done,
I don't think its right for any self-respecting guy to lay his hand on a woman.

Sly you're right but I'll quit that relationship, I wasn't raised in an aggressive family and I hate embarrassment especially in public.
She has to find a ghetto man like her to sort it out that way.
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by onyinye2(f): 4:32pm On Sep 17, 2008
Hannibal:

It's called DISCPLINE.
Sometimes, u need reasonable force to restore normalcy. tongue tongue tongue tongue
OMG!!!! grin grin grin Mufasa, you have so fallen off the deep end.
What, are you her father now? grin
So when you marry woman, you take on the role as her father, instead of her husband? grin
You can't be serious!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by rubi(f): 4:35pm On Sep 17, 2008
Hannibal:

I don't agree with you at least for someone that is smart and intelligent should know
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by TheSly: 4:38pm On Sep 17, 2008
Cristalz:

But if she could slap you in the first place,how sure are you that she'll recognize the ''gravity''? Humor me. . .i'm just curious. grin
Maybe prolly when she doesn't see me in a week, or month or even a year. . . . Yes a year.
No phone calls. . . . .No sms. . . . . .Nuffin!. . . . .
She would realize by then and if she doesn't maybe a year would do but none of them girls could hold it for a month
Im talking about those that had done somethin less than slap to me in the past! cool
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by Hannibal: 4:39pm On Sep 17, 2008
onyinye2:

OMG!!!! grin grin grin Mufasa, you have so fallen off the deep end.
What, are you her father now? grin
So when you marry woman, you take on the role as her father, instead of her husband? grin
You can't be serious!!! cheesy cheesy

A resounding YES!!!
I would be held accountable for whatever happens to her.
So once i marry, i become her dad, husband, uncle and brother. tongue tongue
I become her next of kin. . . . .she drops her Dad's name for MINE. grin grin grin

rubi:

I don't agree with you at least for someone that is smart and intelligent should know

Those who think they KNOW don't know ZILCH.
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by spikedcylinder: 4:43pm On Sep 17, 2008
I can't slap a child, talk more of a man.

Hannibal:

It's called DISCPLINE.

Jackal er I mean, Hannibal, are you married?
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by Cristalz(f): 4:46pm On Sep 17, 2008
The Sly:

Maybe prolly when she doesn't see me in a week, or month or even a year. . . . Yes a year.
No phone calls. . . . .No sms. . . . . .Nuffin!. . . . .
She would realize by then and if she doesn't maybe a year would do but none of them girls could hold it for a month
I'm talking about those that had done somethin less than slap to me in the past!  cool

Walking out on your matrimonial home for a year  grin Nice one. Peradventure there are kids? You would still walk out?
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by onyinye2(f): 4:46pm On Sep 17, 2008
Hannibal:

A resounding YES!!!
I would be held accountable for whatever happens to her.
So once i marry, i become her dad, husband, uncle and brother. tongue tongue
I become her next of kin. . . . .she drops her Dad's name for MINE. grin grin grin
Oka o!!! grin grin
Oga Mufasa, your slave wife will be one great woman.
If there is a human being who can handle these guidelines, make i hear word of her name in lights.
What in tarnation gives you the audacity to be her father? What are you going to make her call you Oga? grin grin
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by Hannibal: 4:56pm On Sep 17, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Jackal er I mean, Hannibal, are you married?

Yes, i am married. tongue

onyinye2:

Oka o!!! grin grin
Oga Mufasa, your slave wife will be one great woman.
If there is a human being who can handle these guidelines, make i hear word of her name in lights.
What in tarnation gives you the audacity to be her father? What are you going to make her call you Oga? grin grin

She calls ma first name but respect beget respect.
Why would a woman raise her hands n slap me?? What effrontery!!!
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by geolabious(m): 4:56pm On Sep 17, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by TheSly: 4:57pm On Sep 17, 2008
Cristalz:

Walking out on your matrimonial home for a year grin Nice one. Peradventure there are kids? You would still walk out?
Na wah oh, You are just shoving everything on my throat. cheesy
You should try to get my point, . . .
What im trying to say is that applying moses law of tit-for tat is not going to solve anything.

There are better ways to solve it rather than turning your lovely wife to a punching bag.
Women have no souls according to history and i am not disputing this too. cool
breeze from some guys hand can send you people to a state of coma, Let alone slap. cheesy

Neyo was not crazy when he said '

'' Could it be the little wrinkle over your nose . . . . . . .When you make your angry face tongue
That makes me want to just take off all your clothes . . . . . . . And sex you all over the place tongue
Could it be the little' way you storm around. . . . . . . . . That makes me want to tear you down grin
Baby, I ain't sure, but one thing that I do know is . . . . . . .
Every time you scream at me . . . . . . . . . . . I Wanna kiss you . . . . . . . .
Baby when you put your hands on me . . . . . . . . . I Wanna touch you . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . And when we get to arguing. . . . . . . . Just gotta kiss you''
. kiss

You diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig? wink cool
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by Hannibal: 5:01pm On Sep 17, 2008
The Sly:

Neyo was not crazy when he said '

'' Could it be the little wrinkle over your nose . . . . . . .When you make your angry face tongue
That makes me want to just take off all your clothes . . . . . . . And sex you all over the place tongue
Could it be the little' way you storm around. . . . . . . . . That makes me want to tear you down grin
Baby, I ain't sure, but one thing that I do know is . . . . . . .
Every time you scream at me . . . . . . . . . . . I Wanna kiss you . . . . . .  . .
Baby when you put your hands on me . . . . . . . . . I Wanna touch you . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . And when we get to arguing. . . . . . . . Just gotta kiss you''
. kiss

You diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig?  wink cool

Neyo is a commercial artiste. . . . . .To make money, he must sing for the ladies.
Without women, SoundScan nosedives so he knows what he is doing. . . . .don't be fooled.
Bobby Brown said more than that but he turned Whitney Houston into a sparring partner when they got married.
R.Kelly peed on a minor after all those songs he made for WOMEN. grin cheesy
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by StephenP(m): 5:01pm On Sep 17, 2008
It's funny that so many men are saying they'll leave and when they'll come back they'll have sex. So that just going to set everything straight? What about the memory? Is it just gon' disappear during sex? She done lost her mind thinking she can just slap me and shit won't go down. In fact, in my marriage vow I'm gon' put in bold, if at any time you hit me intentionally or unintentionally, you are to immediately pack your belongings* and leave the house.

*things you bought for yourself with your own money. Note: This doesn't include the money I'll give to you during the course of this marriage to buy something for yourself.
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by sistawoman: 5:01pm On Sep 17, 2008
Quote from: Hannibal on Today at 11:10:47 AM
I would rather be called a wife beater than a wuss!!!
Give a woman an inch and she would take the whole nine yards.
If she slaps u and u don't throw the book at her, she would do something worse after 24 hours.

Partner's temperament. . . . . . .You will never know with women.
Even women cannot understand other women which is why many prefer male friends than female friends.
Women are too complex to read so leave that side alone. . . .
All the men that married and later divorced thunk n believed they knew their partners' temperament.
WOMEN are the biggest pretenders in the universe.    

Please women dont hate me but i agree with Hannibal here.  He is correct.  I am the type that will challenge u on that one inch rule and the minute i find a weakness i exploit it.

I dont agree that he should return the slap but he can go about showing his disappoval in a different way.

A woman should never rasie her hand to a man unless she is ready to get what she is dishing out.  With people you can never know how they will react so you have to be prepared for it no matter how that comes.
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by onyinye2(f): 5:02pm On Sep 17, 2008
Hannibal:

She calls ma first name but respect beget respect.
Why would a woman raise her hands n slap me?? What effrontery!!!
As I said before. . . . sometimes a woman can be going through some things you know. Has been having a really bad week, aint nothing going right, folk pulling her in every which way. And if she got kids, has to put everything aside and care for them. Not to mention have to make sure everybody is content and happy. Then her husband comes in, ranting and raging about this and that.

Not taking into consideration that his wife aint really in the mood to hear all that. And maybe just fell into the influence of emotions and took it out on you. Which will happen from time to time, just not phyiscally. As her LOVING husband, instead jumping on the gun and hitting her back, try to understand why she was provoked to hit you in the first place.
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by sistawoman: 5:03pm On Sep 17, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Do u have children?
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by TheSly: 5:03pm On Sep 17, 2008
Hannibal:

Neyo is a commercial artiste. . . . . .To make money, he must sing for the ladies.
Without women, SoundScan nosedives so he knows what he is doing. . . . .don't be fooled.
Bobby Brown said more than that but he turned Whitney Houston into a sparring partner when they got married.
I know but it makes sense to me.
Don't forget this line. . . . . .Do as i say, Not do as i do. wink
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by MrCrackles(m): 5:03pm On Sep 17, 2008
sistawoman:

Do u have children?

Yes

She has a set off triplets! grin
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by sistawoman: 5:05pm On Sep 17, 2008
Brash!:

Yes

She has a set off triplets! grin

And you have never once slapped them?

My kids would love to meet you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ways To Make Your Wife Listen To You / Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? / thank you

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.