Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? (20026 Views)

What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? / Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? / How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by na2day2(m): 11:29pm On Sep 25, 2008
turn the other side? shocked shocked shocked shocked do i look like Jesus to u? angry angry angry angry

sistawoman:

I imange you being the type of dude that would not do a thing to your woman if she slapped you. I am sure you would turn the other side for her to hit you again. . . . . LOL. . . . . Just joking
Soap operas are fake in case you did not know.

but they tell about life wink wink wink wink
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by arramyjay: 4:35pm On Feb 25, 2009
Rape him.
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by na2day2(m): 3:17am On Feb 27, 2009
arramyjay:

Rape him.

oga ju
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by SHENANIGAN(m): 3:21am On Feb 27, 2009
who is arramyjay raping shocked shocked
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by na2day2(m): 3:35am On Feb 27, 2009
SHENANIGAN:

who is arramyjay raping shocked shocked

i tire ooo
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by Kx: 12:52pm On Mar 12, 2009
Some ppls -here- says if ur wife slap u,u shud leave her,walk away cos u cant raise ur hand on ur wifey.
Reallllllllllllly?
Yet she can raise her hand on u?

Well,whether u "retaliate" or not,remember that women like their man to be in charge.
As a result,i ll "follow" her up,even though am againt women beating"
and show her dat am in charge.
That way when she realises and apologise,i guess me 2 will say am sorry 2.
"No dulling"

She slap u in private and u just walk away or let her be with or wthout her sorries,
someday in d future,she ll slap u in the presence of ur mother and friends.
Wont it be 2 late then.

Tolarance should be controlled and guided when dealing with women.
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by Chookym(m): 1:55pm On May 25, 2009
Just look at her strait in the eyes and walk away saying nothing. she will come begging u if she has consciensce. Never ever hit her back. Never
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by Fhemmmy: 2:36pm On May 25, 2009
If my wife slaps me, i will walk away, cos i have to make sure i dont get the second one, however, i will NOT raise my hands against the woman, but she will surely spend some very good time looking for how we can make up, cos nothing cld have warranted him slapping me, cos i will never slap her either.
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by mccloud224(m): 2:19pm On May 26, 2009
That's a tough one.It's never happened to me so i don't know how i would react but for a woman to slap me is an indication of a rundown in terms of respect and if my morals keep me from hitting back, i would do things that would be worse that slapping back (psychological).Women are habitual creatures, if she hits you once and gets away with it, she's do it again and this time around, it might be in public (with your family and friends around).
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by ChuckBass1(m): 2:22pm On May 26, 2009
I will so beat her that day until she turns catatonic! I won't even wait for her to slap me. Mere looking at me with a bad eye is a ground for a good thorough beating, talkess of nagging!
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by nethacker(m): 5:57pm On May 26, 2009
Chuck Ba$$:

I will so beat her that day until she turns catatonic! I won't even wait for her to slap me. Mere looking at me with a bad eye is a ground for a good thorough beating, talkess of nagging!
shocked shocked @chuck , r u a man at all?this will nvr help u sha,

Chookym:

Just look at her strait in the eyes and walk away saying nothing. she will come begging u if she has consciensce. Never ever hit her back. Never
wink this is reasonable jare,
@post, if she tries that, i will be so embarassed embarassed . i will just let her be and will nvr change to her, I think that will give me a second thought and i will be looking for point of exit(if need be) grin
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by na2day2(m): 6:23pm On May 26, 2009
if she slaps u, return fire, two for the price of one grin grin grin
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by OneNaija(m): 6:48pm On May 26, 2009
Why the Guys for Nairaland dey lie anyhow? We know for sure she will receive a nice package if any woman slap a man in Nigeria or a tradition man. Guys stop all these lie
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by na2day2(m): 8:40pm On May 26, 2009
OneNaija:

Why the Guys for Nairaland dey lie anyhow? We know for sure she will receive a nice package if any woman slap a man in Nigeria or a tradition man. Guys stop all these lie

thank u o jare grin grin
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by glotes(f): 2:44pm On May 29, 2009
If your wife slaps u, just turn and walk away and her conscience will prick her till she apologises. Please do not slap her in return, because it could turn nasty brawl.
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by glotes(f): 2:46pm On May 29, 2009
If your wife slaps u, just turn and walk away and her conscience will prick her till she apologises. Please do not slap her in return, because it could result into a nasty brawl.
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by na2day2(m): 7:06pm On May 29, 2009
glotes:

If your wife slaps u, just turn and walk away and her conscience will prick her till she apologises. Please do not slap her in return, because it could result into a nasty brawl.

turn to a brawl? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLL! who will lose that fight? most likely not the guy grin grin grin
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by glotes(f): 9:57am On May 30, 2009
na2day?:

turn to a brawl? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLL! who will lose that fight? most likely not the guy grin grin grin

na2day? so you would beat your wife blue black, if it eventually turns into a brawl
shame on you, cheesy cheesy cheesy is she not the same person you claim to love and marry for better or worse.
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by na2day2(m): 9:39pm On May 30, 2009
glotes:

na2day? so you would beat your wife blue black, if it eventually turns into a brawl
shame on you, cheesy cheesy cheesy is she not the same person you claim to love and marry for better or worse.

me beat my wife "blue black" ke? God forbid bad thing, i will only beat her "black and blue"  grin grin grin . she that slapped me, i guess she forgot the for better for worse thing and if she moves it to brawl, my short time memory disease will surely kick in  grin grin grin

FYI: remember it didnt just say for "better" only, it included for "worse" which may also include serious pounding by ur beloved hubby  grin grin grin
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by Abekeade08(f): 3:32pm On Feb 08, 2010
cold (m)
UK
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The only time my wife wld b justified in slappin me is if she caught me in an uncompromisin position wit anuda woman.Anythin outside that God help her;she'l b declared "Dead On Arrival". 

@Cold
Na wah for you ooh. With how big you are in your picture, how can you even think of beating a woman. So if I were your wife and I slapped you out of anger without catching you in a compromising position, then i am "dead on arrival abi". Na wah for you naija men ooh. What does it cost
you to walk away and punish her in other ways??
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by Abekeade08(f): 3:39pm On Feb 08, 2010
It's funny that so many men are saying they'll leave and when they'll come back they'll have intimacy. So that just going to set everything straight? What about the memory? Is it just gon' disappear during intimacy? She done lost her mind thinking she can just slap me and poo won't go down. In fact, in my marriage vow I'm gon' put in bold, if at any time you hit me intentionally or unintentionally, you are to immediately pack your belongings* and leave the house.

*things you bought for yourself with your own money. Note: This doesn't include the money I'll give to you during the course of this marriage to buy something for yourself.

@Stephenp

Careful, your age is showing in your comment. You don't drive your wife away because she slaps you. Anyway you are still young, you will learn as you grow older. grin
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 08, 2010
If I should slap my husband, just know that I have damned all consequences and wouldn't care if the marriage gets dissolved. grin
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by mamagee3(f): 2:11am On Feb 09, 2010
I know most here would say they wouldn't retaliate
But we all know they would slap her even harder
in real life. grin grin grin
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by H2O2: 2:18am On Feb 09, 2010
Slap back a lot harder. Hard enough that it will ring in those ears for the rest of her existence never to raise another filthy hand on me in abuse. . . and later apologize of course.
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by Abekeade08(f): 2:56pm On Feb 09, 2010
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Slap back a lot harder. Hard enough that it will ring in those ears for the rest of her existence never to raise another filthy hand on me in abuse. . . and later apologize of course.

Hmm i didnt know you were this wicked. undecided
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by H2O2: 7:04pm On Feb 09, 2010
Abekeade08:

Hmm i didnt know you were this wicked. undecided
No, boo, I'm not wicked o. I'm probably too nice of a dude. Btw, that's what I THINK I will do. I probably wouldn't hit her though.
We men have got to control ourselves.
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by Abekeade08(f): 7:36pm On Feb 09, 2010
No, boo, I'm not wicked o. I'm probably too nice of a dude. Btw, that's what I THINK I will do. I probably wouldn't hit her though.
We men have got to control ourselves.
Much better response, thanks kiss
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by agathamari(f): 11:37am On Feb 10, 2010
did you do something to deserve it? if so tough sh1t. if not walk away and both cool off and talk about it.

hitting her back will only make things worse
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by na2day2(m): 4:34am On Feb 12, 2010
agathamari:

did you do something to deserve it?  if so tough sh1t.  if not walk away and both cool off and talk about it.

hitting her back will only make things worse

nonsense! if u cant take it dont dish it
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by sayso: 7:38am On Feb 12, 2010
This topic proves that women talk too much.
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by H2O2: 9:00am On Feb 12, 2010
One good slap deserves another.
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by agathamari(f): 9:09am On Feb 12, 2010
na2day?:

nonsense! if u cant take it dont dish it
i said depends on circumstance. example: my neighbor accused his wife of being a prostitute- that deserves a slap.
another neighbor slaps her husband for not waking up quickly enough when she calls him - that is not deserved

neither cases will slapping her back though acomplish anything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady / thank you / Ways To Make Your Wife Listen To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.