Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Name 2 Political Nairalanders You Like To Meet! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Name 2 Political Nairalanders You Like To Meet! (719 Views)

2 Political Suicidal Mistakes Jonathan Made – IBB / Two (2) Political Party System Best For Nigeria, True Or False? / Want To Meet Political Nairalanders In The US: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name 2 Political Nairalanders You Like To Meet! by cre8tivity(f): 2:17pm On Sep 17, 2008
i do not do a lot of posting but i must admit that i come here up to 4 times a day to read and learn more about my people and my country. after reading so much on this forum and trying to match post with identities, my mind is starting to play tricks on me. i'll love to meet all, but just curious, who would you like to meet and why. name 2, a male and a female.
Re: Name 2 Political Nairalanders You Like To Meet! by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 17, 2008
this has little to do with politics i suppose?
Re: Name 2 Political Nairalanders You Like To Meet! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 17, 2008
You will fare better at the romance forum
Re: Name 2 Political Nairalanders You Like To Meet! by RibaduFan(m): 9:39pm On Sep 17, 2008
U so that i use my cane on u for touching ur daddy's computer.
Re: Name 2 Political Nairalanders You Like To Meet! by cre8tivity(f): 5:14pm On Sep 18, 2008
not that kind of meeting. i mean meet to further have political discussion one on one. someone interesting enough to meet. i have several, but i have also reduced my number to just 2.

(1) (Reply)

Anti Racism Is Communism Of Today / Reps War!: Members Tackle Bankole / Presidential Polls: Yar’adua, Buhari, Atiku Know Fate Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.