Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,470 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Want To Meet Political Nairalanders In The US: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Want To Meet Political Nairalanders In The US: (684 Views)

Buhari Refuses To Meet With Saraki-PUNCH / Ambassadors And World Leaders Rush To Meet Buhari / Name 2 Political Nairalanders You Like To Meet! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Meet Political Nairalanders In The US: by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 19, 2014
Hello Nairalanders: I just flew into Seattle, Washington to see some of my friends for the Thanksgiving. If you live around here let me know. I will also be in Boise, Idaho for 4 days before heading back to Nigeria. Kindly let me know!

-CramJones
Re: Want To Meet Political Nairalanders In The US: by Ezemust: 9:56pm On Nov 19, 2014
right now at Texas. wats the deal anyway?
Re: Want To Meet Political Nairalanders In The US: by Nobody: 1:39am On Nov 20, 2014
I like this old troll cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Want To Meet Political Nairalanders In The US: by aboy247: 1:48am On Nov 20, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: Want To Meet Political Nairalanders In The US: by ojdollars(m): 2:16am On Nov 20, 2014
Cramjones, I'm in Syracuse, New York.. Not sure how far away from Seattle, WA. But be are of the snow for that Boise area..
Re: Want To Meet Political Nairalanders In The US: by ISpiksDaTroof: 2:30am On Nov 20, 2014
ojdollars:
Cramjones, I'm in Syracuse, New York.. Not sure how far away from Seattle, WA. But be are of the snow for that Boise area..
Syracuse is on one end of the country, and Seattle is on the other end of the country. It's like going to Europe from upstate NY... that's how it feels going that distance.
Re: Want To Meet Political Nairalanders In The US: by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 20, 2014
Eastcoast sucks. come down Westcoast and enjoy your stay bro. cool
Re: Want To Meet Political Nairalanders In The US: by PapiWata: 6:55am On Nov 20, 2014
IdiAmin1:
Eastcoast sucks. come down Westcoast and enjoy your stay bro. cool

I hear ya my brother. Visit the beach in Southern California ONE TIME, and you will wonder how you survived back east for so long.

With a tip of the hat to country singer Kenny Rogers, I'll steal a few of his poetic words from a song he wrote long ago :

Have you ever seen a sunset
When the sky's on fire ?

How'd you end another day, boy ?
You'll be searching too far

Like the desert I rode on
Any memory is lost in the restless wind

I just lie beneath the evening star

Have you aver held a woman
In the California moonlight ?

Bet your money on a good night
If you've never been there

Its a sight for sore eyes
If you wanna know the wonders of the age

Making love beneath the evening star.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Cancels Military Training By US / Germade Set To Join APC / Boko Haram, OBJ: Breaking The Myth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.