Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,383 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

A Girl Shunned Me,what Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl Shunned Me,what Should I Do? (2415 Views)

The Girl He Trained In School Shunned Wedding, Labelled Him A Drop-out! / We Shunned Campus Romance – First Class Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl Shunned Me,what Should I Do? by seandiddy(m): 4:31pm On Sep 17, 2008
WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF A GIRL YOU WERE IN LOVE,VERY CLOSE AND OLDER THAN DURING YOUR CHILDHOOD DAYS SHUNNED YOU THE DAY YOU TALKED ABOUT DATING HER, embarassed
Re: A Girl Shunned Me,what Should I Do? by nana(f): 4:34pm On Sep 17, 2008
Move on with ur life!
Re: A Girl Shunned Me,what Should I Do? by geolabious(m): 4:43pm On Sep 17, 2008
That shows u gonna make it in life
Re: A Girl Shunned Me,what Should I Do? by sistajay(f): 4:43pm On Sep 17, 2008
I guess she's not ready to take your friendship to another level. Find some one who will love you back, problem solved.
Re: A Girl Shunned Me,what Should I Do? by geolabious(m): 4:45pm On Sep 17, 2008
That shows u gonna make it in life
Re: A Girl Shunned Me,what Should I Do? by Scopium: 4:59pm On Sep 17, 2008
[size=13pt]What do you do? Move on, very simple. Do you know how many girls wishing you talk to them but you don't notice them? They feel bad too.[/size]
Re: A Girl Shunned Me,what Should I Do? by seandiddy(m): 5:10pm On Sep 17, 2008
thanks a lot for da reply, i go try move on with ma life
Re: A Girl Shunned Me,what Should I Do? by arramyjay: 5:50pm On Sep 17, 2008
@ poster
Or probably you were too late in telling her,move on.
Re: A Girl Shunned Me,what Should I Do? by seandiddy(m): 5:57pm On Sep 17, 2008
i don't think i was too late cos she made an excuse of being involved with big men (sugar daddies)
Re: A Girl Shunned Me,what Should I Do? by arramyjay: 6:02pm On Sep 17, 2008
seandiddy:

i don't think i was too late because she made an excuse of being involved with big men (sugar daddies)

Ah then i think you really have to move on a girl tht hangs out with sugar daddies wont love you enough she will break you heart,move on.
Re: A Girl Shunned Me,what Should I Do? by spikedcylinder: 10:55am On Sep 18, 2008
Go and sleep! tongue
Re: A Girl Shunned Me,what Should I Do? by oshomotex: 10:58am On Sep 18, 2008
Remember the sayin "Dont give up on ur dreams"
Re: A Girl Shunned Me,what Should I Do? by femzy(m): 11:00am On Sep 18, 2008
Beat her silly; tell her sey na by force grin grin grin just kidding

Your level no high b that; go and work harder
Re: A Girl Shunned Me,what Should I Do? by dups10(f): 12:53pm On Sep 18, 2008
don't give up yet  keep on trying your best
Re: A Girl Shunned Me,what Should I Do? by spikedcylinder: 1:11pm On Sep 18, 2008
femzy:

Beat her silly; tell her sey na by force grin grin grin just kidding

Your level no high b that; go and work harder

cheesy cheesy
Re: A Girl Shunned Me,what Should I Do? by Easybaby(f): 1:24pm On Sep 18, 2008
Dude, just go and commit sucide undecided
Re: A Girl Shunned Me,what Should I Do? by ndumart: 2:12pm On Sep 18, 2008
Move on to the next prey
Re: A Girl Shunned Me,what Should I Do? by topup: 4:28pm On Sep 18, 2008
I would think that she is missing out, and then move on, cross her off my list and move on.
Re: A Girl Shunned Me,what Should I Do? by richo(m): 4:35pm On Sep 18, 2008
just place both hands on your head, wail like a useless baboon for fourty minutes then roll on the floor like a worthless man cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Girl Shunned Me,what Should I Do? by amyliajane(f): 4:51pm On Sep 18, 2008
richo wat an advice, if u were in his shoes is that what u will do
Re: A Girl Shunned Me,what Should I Do? by richo(m): 4:58pm On Sep 18, 2008
nope, i'll probably wail for 10minutes more

i can not be in his shoes eva! because most girls i date have feelings for me long before i ask em out!
Re: A Girl Shunned Me,what Should I Do? by arramyjay: 5:08pm On Sep 18, 2008
richo:

nope, i'll probably wail for 10minutes more

i can not be in his shoes eva! because most girls i date have feelings for me long before i ask em out!
I couldnt help but notice your confidence,anybody could be in tht situation. so pity the guy and leave nice comments,it is nt his fault.
Re: A Girl Shunned Me,what Should I Do? by ramonacee(f): 5:09pm On Sep 18, 2008
oshomotex:

Remember the sayin "Dont give up on your dreams"
nairalanders donn killl mee ohhhh, lol
Re: A Girl Shunned Me,what Should I Do? by vicade(m): 5:12pm On Sep 18, 2008
@topic
If i was in your shoes, i will go all out for her friend or sister or female cousin or anybody that she knows just to make an impression of:"see what you are missing". Then you have to keep calling her, take her to cinema and act like nothing ever happened. Take the pressure off. If she shuns you more,play the guilt card. ASk her whether it because of what happened? Tell her the past is the past and you want to make it up to her , that kind of stuff .She will expect you to sulk and stay away from her but i will do the opposite.But you  have to be up for it if not just move on with your life after all the downfall of a man is not the end of his life.

By the way there are many fishes in the sea, i dont see why you should post a topic on just one.
Re: A Girl Shunned Me,what Should I Do? by richo(m): 5:15pm On Sep 18, 2008
shegirl71:

I couldnt help but notice your confidence,anybody could be in that situation. so pity the guy and leave nice comments,it is nt his fault.

i think its difficult for girls to hide their feelings so guys should try to understand them well before pullin stuff like that. well, shit happens e.g ma girlfriend runs away with another guy because am out of town angry angry half caste girls are so much bloody nymphos
Re: A Girl Shunned Me,what Should I Do? by ramonacee(f): 5:29pm On Sep 18, 2008
richo:

i think its difficult for girls to hide their feelings so guys should try to understand them well before pullin stuff like that. well, shit happens e.g ma girlfriend runs away with another guy because am out of town angry angry half caste girls are so much bloody nymphos
ohhhhhhhh poor thing cry cry
Re: A Girl Shunned Me,what Should I Do? by whitelexi(m): 5:33pm On Sep 18, 2008
@Poster:

If you're still Hot, go to Cameroun and date twins - Trust me, it works grin
Re: A Girl Shunned Me,what Should I Do? by oshomotex: 5:39pm On Sep 18, 2008
How exactly did she shun u?

What did she say? Something like "I see you like my own brother" or "Lets not destroy our frienship"
Re: A Girl Shunned Me,what Should I Do? by richo(m): 5:44pm On Sep 18, 2008
ramonacee:

ohhhhhhhh poor thing cry cry
sniff sniff cry

make she commot jo asian girls are nicer than most nigerian girls
Re: A Girl Shunned Me,what Should I Do? by sas2chat4(m): 5:51pm On Sep 18, 2008
@seandiddy
Move on with life. sometimes ladies don't really mean what they say. They try to push u off balance & see what your reactions will be. Sometimes they want they want to prove to we guys that they are not cheap.
Your can try the following Tips
1 Never show it to her that you were annoyed
2 Pretend as if nothing has happened (relate with her the way you used to do b4 ur proposal)
3 Go through her best friend 2help u talk to her.
If any of this did not work, Man i will really advice u 2move on with life. She dosn't love u.
Re: A Girl Shunned Me,what Should I Do? by ramonacee(f): 5:54pm On Sep 18, 2008
richo:

sniff sniff cry
make she commot jo asian girls are nicer than most nigerian girls
shocked shocked
she really did that to you??
im glad you have decided to move on with your life, no mind better girls plenty full ground,you hear??
take heart. sad sad
Re: A Girl Shunned Me,what Should I Do? by CYclone1(f): 6:01pm On Sep 18, 2008
Go to her house, hold a kitchen knife to your neck and threaten to slash your throat if she doesn't say yes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Love, My Fears. . . . Is this 4 real, or I'm just being Used? / Snog, Marry And Avoid. / Can U Marry A Girl That Drink And Smoke?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.