Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,946 members, 7,952,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:07 AM

Uk Student Visa Denied Please Help Me Reapply! Urgent! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa Denied Please Help Me Reapply! Urgent! (7781 Views)

Suggestions,i Wan Denied Of My Us Visa Can I Reapply Immediately? / Appeal Or Reapply For France Schengen Visa / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uk Student Visa Denied Please Help Me Reapply! Urgent! by seether: 12:29pm On Sep 18, 2008
hi guys i recently applied for a full time course at a recoginised uk university and was denied entry clearance based on the following,

i have carefully considered you application on the basis of your
passport, application form and the documents you have provided.i am not
satisfied on the balance of probabilities, that you meet the
requirements of paragraph 57 of the immigration Rules.

.the british council estimates that it costs in the region of 800
pounds per month to live as a student in the south east and london
area. they also estimte that it costs 600 pounds per month to live as a
student outside of this region. your living costs will therefore be in
the region of 21,600 pounds for three years. your college acceptance
letter shows your tuition fees at 8,750 per yaer. i calculate therefore
that you will require in the region of 47,850 for three years to cover
the cost of your tuition fees, accomodation and living expences. you
have said that your older sister in botswana will fund the cost of your
studies.
as evidence of her finanacial circumstances you have provided her
personal and business bank statements showing total funds of BWP 65726
= 5058 pounds. it should be noted that her personal account has an
overdraft of BWP 96,380= 7413 as at july 7 2008. given the above, i am
not satisfied that you are able to meet the costs of your course and
accomodation and the maintenance of yourself without taking employment
or engaging in business or having recourse to public funds as required
by paragraph 57(vi) and (vii) of HC395.
whilst i am aware that students are allowed to work, such work should
not be a neccessity in order for you to support yourself during the
course of your study. funding should be in place without the need for
you to work. i am not satisfied that you have shown such funding is or
will be available to you. therefore i consider that you intend to
engage in bussiness or take employment, except part-time or vacation
work undertaken with the consent of the secretary of state, as such i
consider you intend to work more hours than allowed, and that you will
have insufficent time laeft during the week to also attend full time
course of study. therefore i am not satisfied you are able to, or
intend to follow a course of study in the uk as required by paragraph
57 (ii) (vi) of Hc395.
i note that your application coincides with the most severe economic
collapse in zimmbabwes moderen history. income and savings are being
devalued at an alarming rate with hyperinflation at 100,000% and
unemployment at 82%. given the above coupled with your local personal
and economic circumstances as known to me and how you will ulitmatly
make use of these studies and any qualification you might gain does
not satisfiey me, on a balance of probabilities, that you intend to
follow your proposed course as required by paragraph 57 (vi) of HC395
i am satisfied that you meet all other requirements of paragraph 57 0f
Hc 395.

you are entitled to appeal against this decision under section 82(1) of
the nationality, immigration and asylum act 2002. if you wish to appeal
you should complete Appeal Form AIT-2.

please also note that i have both parents residing in the united kingdom with permits and earn a combined salary of over 29 000 pounds a year.

i was working here full time and decided to further my education. i am 25 years old,

please help!!! i am reapplying so would like to know what to put
Re: Uk Student Visa Denied Please Help Me Reapply! Urgent! by igbogolo: 3:06pm On Sep 18, 2008
are u from zimbabwe?
Re: Uk Student Visa Denied Please Help Me Reapply! Urgent! by seether: 3:17pm On Sep 18, 2008
yes i am from zimbabwe
Re: Uk Student Visa Denied Please Help Me Reapply! Urgent! by igbogolo: 6:53am On Sep 19, 2008
@ seether
its really difficult for one to help. You took time to type the ECO's response to your application without backing your claims with your own documentation.
What and what exactly did u apply with?
did u pay some of your fees before applying?
Have u travelled before? if yes, where and when
are you going for undergraduate or post graduate studies?
If undergraduate, why havent u gone to school since considering your age 25?
What relevance is your study in the UK to you or your country. Is it commensurate with the amount you will spend schooling in the UK
what program do you wish to pursue in the UK.
Please be explicit so that I and others too can contribute
Re: Uk Student Visa Denied Please Help Me Reapply! Urgent! by seether: 10:17am On Sep 19, 2008
thanks for the response i applied for a student visa using fedex. my parents have paid 2000 pounds for my university deposit. but i had used my sisters bank staements instead of theirs in the intrest of time. so i had not shown part fees had been paid.

secondly i have travelled before but not to europe and have never been rejected any visa to these other countries including four trips to neighbouring countries this year on holiday. i am also pursuing an undergraduate degree in graphic design. the problem is were i live no such course is offered a degree level. i had repeated my education and actually completed my a'level studies in 2005 at age 22 and have worked as a graphic designer since. i seek to pursue this degree as to gain qualifications and more knowledge to run my own advertising company.
Re: Uk Student Visa Denied Please Help Me Reapply! Urgent! by megastu(m): 11:25am On Sep 19, 2008
Nigeria's neigbouring countries dont require visas.
Re: Uk Student Visa Denied Please Help Me Reapply! Urgent! by megastu(m): 11:26am On Sep 19, 2008
Sorry, Zimbabwe's neigbouring countries.
Re: Uk Student Visa Denied Please Help Me Reapply! Urgent! by godfav0urs: 2:06pm On Sep 22, 2008
I JUST SAW YOUR MAIL FOR HELP.I KNOW OF A LAWYER WHO DOES APPLICATION REGISTRATION FOR APPLICANT INCLUDING APPEAL WITH RESOUNDING EVIDENCE AND THEY ALL WENT THROUGH,HIS ADDRESS IS
BAR.DANIEL IDIBIA
MIDDLESBROUGH
17 ALARA STREET BY QUEENS COLLEGE ONIKE YABA
danielobida@yahoo.com
Re: Uk Student Visa Denied Please Help Me Reapply! Urgent! by presjany(f): 10:56pm On Sep 23, 2008
@ GODSFAV0URS

PLS THIS FORUM IS NOT 4 ADVERTS!!!!!!!!!!1 PLS BE GUIDED! angry
Re: Uk Student Visa Denied Please Help Me Reapply! Urgent! by WESTERNCR: 8:02pm On Mar 24, 2009
hello seether!

I have carefully studied your case and I have reached a fact.

I do not think it is necessary for you to reapply by adding your parents documents to your application since you did not included it in the first time bt you have only used your sister's documents as supporting documents.

I think you should apply for an appeal since you were given the chance to appeal. if you need help as regards appeal you can reach me on +23480645568400
Re: Uk Student Visa Denied Please Help Me Reapply! Urgent! by WESTERNCR: 8:03pm On Mar 24, 2009
hello seether!

I have carefully studied your case and I have reached a fact.

I do not think it is necessary for you to reapply by adding your parents documents to your application since you did not included it in the first time bt you have only used your sister's documents as supporting documents.

I think you should apply for an appeal since you were given the chance to appeal. if you need help as regards appeal you can reach me on +2348065568400
Re: Uk Student Visa Denied Please Help Me Reapply! Urgent! by smile111: 1:46am On Jun 17, 2009
hello,
i have seen your complains about your student visa application and i will like to tell youthat i went through a similer expirence too.

1.step to do is ,

file an an appeal to the appeal to tribunal as you have the right of appeal.

an edge for you is that you must have a strong lawyer to defend your case i.e if you can afford one. but note that appael takes time to be determined lets say about 6 to 9 months or 1 year as appeal caseses are always on the cue.

2nd step.if you cant wait for that long for an appeal try reapplying fufiling the condictions stated by the ECO as it relates to paragragraph 57 of the HC 395 of the immigration rules.

i note that most section of the paragraph 57 are written there by the ECO.

note that if you appeal against the earlier decition you will be judged on the basis of the of pharagraph 57 of HC 395 which i too have seen that you do not clearly satisfy.

note that the ECO was right in he's or her decition reached on you.

3rd step is that try as much as you can to fufill all the dictates of the immigration rules binding you.

such as monies set aside for living expensis i mean evidence covering 9 month of accademic year.
evidence of proper documentation proving how your tuition is to be paid it got to be official in the sence of an account to cater for all that specifically for the purpose of schooling.

then you have to prove that you have the ability to follow up the curse and indicating how the curse of study will be of benefit to you as in the economic reasons or advantage you will derrive from the curse of study.

evidence of where you will be living while studinging i.e mortgage papers paid to date and other utility bills of your parents home in london that is if you are going to stay with them.

if not, provide evidence of hostel bookings and paid recipts to the ECO on application.

in overall you most demosrate that you intend to follow up the curse and how it will benefit or improve your future prospects.

if you do all these certainly you will be grated clearance.

whish you all the best.

if you need to reach me for futher info or explanations call me on +234 7090091234.

all these are just summaries of paragraph 57 HC395 and ainterprtation.

you have to satisfy each part of paragraph 57 HC 395 if you re to be grated a student visa.

(1) (Reply)

Dubai Of 1990 Vs Dubai Of 2016 / Low Tuition Universities In UK For International Student / China Southern Airline , Your Cheapest Tickets To China And Dubai!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.