Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Suggestions,i Wan Denied Of My Us Visa Can I Reapply Immediately? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Suggestions,i Wan Denied Of My Us Visa Can I Reapply Immediately? (22604 Views)

I Was Denied Visa At French Embassy For This Reason.... / Appeal Or Reapply For France Schengen Visa / Uk Student Visa Denied Please Help Me Reapply! Urgent! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suggestions,i Wan Denied Of My Us Visa Can I Reapply Immediately? by friend(f): 1:46pm On Nov 15, 2011
I was denied of my US visa, I wish to know the reason for than.And can I reapply immediately?
Re: Suggestions,i Wan Denied Of My Us Visa Can I Reapply Immediately? by imperiouxx(m): 2:49pm On Nov 15, 2011
Sure you can do that.
Re: Suggestions,i Wan Denied Of My Us Visa Can I Reapply Immediately? by WAVixen: 4:02pm On Nov 15, 2011
Yes you can, BUT what were the reasons for the refusal? Will the circumstance (s) have changed by the time you re-apply? It will be wise to look into the reasons why you were refused and rectify it and then re-apply. If you decide to leave your application the way it is and re-apply you 'might' be refused again. Good luck.

P.S most likely angles you'll have to solidify will be your social, economic and financial.
Re: Suggestions,i Wan Denied Of My Us Visa Can I Reapply Immediately? by friend(f): 4:24pm On Nov 15, 2011
@WAVixen,hw do I knw the main reason for the denial. I have travelled to US before now, I can't really figure out what the problem is. Pls help
Re: Suggestions,i Wan Denied Of My Us Visa Can I Reapply Immediately? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 15, 2011
friend:

@WAVixen,hw do I knw the main reason for the denial. I have travelled to US before now, I can't really figure out what the problem is. Pls help

hmmm!! Sorry case sad

1 Like

Re: Suggestions,i Wan Denied Of My Us Visa Can I Reapply Immediately? by worry246(m): 5:33pm On Nov 15, 2011
Reason for refusal should be on paperwork.
Post it here (leave out personal data) for advice.
Did you overstay or get deported on previous visits?
Re: Suggestions,i Wan Denied Of My Us Visa Can I Reapply Immediately? by friend(f): 5:45pm On Nov 15, 2011
@worry246. I just saw this on my refusal paper: We recommend dat u do not reapply until ur family or economic situation changes.
Re: Suggestions,i Wan Denied Of My Us Visa Can I Reapply Immediately? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 15, 2011
friend:

@worry246. I just saw this on my refusal paper: We recommend dat u do not reapply until your family or economic situation changes.
cool Still Temporal
Re: Suggestions,i Wan Denied Of My Us Visa Can I Reapply Immediately? by friend(f): 6:10pm On Nov 15, 2011
How do u mean "still temporal"?
Re: Suggestions,i Wan Denied Of My Us Visa Can I Reapply Immediately? by AjanleKoko: 6:48pm On Nov 15, 2011
@OP,
What do you mean 'my US visa'? Did you have one earlier?
Re: Suggestions,i Wan Denied Of My Us Visa Can I Reapply Immediately? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 15, 2011
friend:

How do u mean "still temporal"?

means you could still be considered in future if things go well with you financially and reflecting on your bank statement,
Re: Suggestions,i Wan Denied Of My Us Visa Can I Reapply Immediately? by AjanleKoko: 8:58pm On Nov 15, 2011
@OP,
Get over it. Visa no be lottery.

friend:

Pally, leave story. Wetin you do? Oya confess.
Re: Suggestions,i Wan Denied Of My Us Visa Can I Reapply Immediately? by dancewith: 9:18pm On Nov 15, 2011
@poster
Sorry. Often they do not indicate why you are being refused other than the cryptic reason that you do not have reasonable economic and social ties to which you will return. This is a standard refusal term and does not tell applicant much to work with

I was issued with a 3 months visit visa sometimes in 2002. I traveled with this, stayed only a week and return. You can imagine my surprise when I was refused during a renewal a mere four months later! The question then was: what could have changed in my circumstances within 4 months? It didnt make sense to be honest and two month's later I was issued a 2yrs visa

I believe my story answers your question

Good luck
Re: Suggestions,i Wan Denied Of My Us Visa Can I Reapply Immediately? by Goshen360(m): 5:14am On Nov 16, 2011
The US visa policy states that: You can only reapply after 6months from the date of denial. Any attempt to reapply earlier than 6months will still result to denial. The US embassy wont mind taking your re-application fee but trust me, if it's not more than six months from the date of initial denial, the candidate will definitely get another denial. Pls think twice before you reapply. I wine n dine with the US visa policy as i reside in USA. God bless you and good luck.
Re: Suggestions,i Wan Denied Of My Us Visa Can I Reapply Immediately? by imperiouxx(m): 7:42am On Nov 16, 2011
^^^ sure goshen, I didn't know the category she applied for before saying she can go on with another application. She needs to give it few months for a change in status.
Re: Suggestions,i Wan Denied Of My Us Visa Can I Reapply Immediately? by WAVixen: 2:32pm On Nov 16, 2011
goshen360:

The US visa policy states that: You can only reapply after 6months from the date of denial. Any attempt to reapply earlier than 6months will still result to denial. The US embassy wont mind taking your re-application fee but trust me, if it's not more than six months from the date of initial denial, the candidate will definitely get another denial. Pls think twice before you reapply. I wine n dine with the US visa policy as i reside in USA. God bless you and good luck.

The funny thing is that no one bothers to read the small print before re-applying, they will collect your money after a fast re-application smelling the desperation and still refuse you. The quote used above is the best you can go by @ OP. Chill and then re-apply.
Re: Suggestions,i Wan Denied Of My Us Visa Can I Reapply Immediately? by cophild: 3:10am On Nov 25, 2011
@goshen360, Not true, U can apply almost immediately cos truth be told they re human beings and can make mistakes especially if u do not express urself well during ur interview dats y if u meet the same consular officer who gave u a denial again he/she ll refer U to anoda consular, D interview thing is all bou U and hw u can express urself, The only sad thing is dat u might not get anoda date until bou 3months time!

2 Likes

Re: Suggestions,i Wan Denied Of My Us Visa Can I Reapply Immediately? by FASTLINK1: 5:26pm On Nov 25, 2011
Cophild is saying the truth, it depends on the reasons for the denial, sometimes some people just do not know how to comport themselves when it comes to anything called interview.
Re: Suggestions,i Wan Denied Of My Us Visa Can I Reapply Immediately? by halle2: 1:12pm On Dec 10, 2011
i concur with cophild,

u can reapply immediately at least i am a living example, i was denied in august dis yr cos i applied wt my first son but was asked to apply wt my husband nxt time, i re-applied wt the entire family and we were granted in october same year, u just need to b sure of the reason for d initial denial and prepare urself well for d next interview,
Re: Suggestions,i Wan Denied Of My Us Visa Can I Reapply Immediately? by kunaba123: 6:40am On Dec 26, 2011
interesting forum
Re: Suggestions,i Wan Denied Of My Us Visa Can I Reapply Immediately? by FASTLINK1: 9:07am On Dec 26, 2011
He probably must have seen your previous travel documentations and thus some of the info given said otherwise.
What I think would happen when you go in uk is that they'd ask you to go back to your homeland and apply, beside that you stand at a better chance of having it approved.
Re: Suggestions,i Wan Denied Of My Us Visa Can I Reapply Immediately? by afembaba(f): 10:47pm On Nov 16, 2015
I and hubby wer denied sept 14th jst reapplied now.nut no changes.our last interview we couldn't hear the lady properly so d interview was nt smooth nd I wrote a home maker.in place of. Occupation can I change this. Won't the consular tink am lying or I shud leave it as it were?
Re: Suggestions,i Wan Denied Of My Us Visa Can I Reapply Immediately? by Joy022: 3:49pm On Apr 12, 2017
Hello everyone, I and my husband were denied our visa for the second time, the first was in January 2016 and the second today. It was so annoying because we are so sincere with our documents and answers when questioned. We've both visited Dubai, South Africa, Amsterdam, Germany and France. And we've stayed not more than 10 days in all our trips cos we both own and run our businesses for over years( registered with workers). We have a child and we said so when we first applied but not with her and the second application was still without her cos we lost her( she died) and we said so too( we are always so sincere with every interview we go for, so no need to be nervous). What could be the reason for our frequent refusal? We were given a letter of invitation from my husband's uncle a doctor( included even a copy of his passport and a letter).
It's so annoying.
Re: Suggestions,i Wan Denied Of My Us Visa Can I Reapply Immediately? by Mbamto: 7:24pm On Apr 12, 2017
Joy022:
Hello everyone, I and my husband were denied our visa for the second time, the first was in January 2016 and the second today. It was so annoying because we are so sincere with our documents and answers when questioned. We've both visited Dubai, South Africa, Amsterdam, Germany and France. And we've stayed not more than 10 days in all our trips cos we both own and run our businesses for over years( registered with workers). We have a child and we said so when we first applied but not with her and the second application was still without her cos we lost her( she died) and we said so too( we are always so sincere with every interview we go for, so no need to be nervous). What could be the reason for our frequent refusal? We were given a letter of invitation from my husband's uncle a doctor( included even a copy of his passport and a letter).
It's so annoying.

https://www.nairaland.com/2656320/usa-visit-visa-part-2.

Visit this thread, read through, ask your questions, you will be glad you did.

Thank me later
Re: Suggestions,i Wan Denied Of My Us Visa Can I Reapply Immediately? by saintandsinnerz: 7:48pm On Apr 12, 2017
friend:
I was denied of my US visa, I wish to know the reason for than.And can I reapply immediately?
Re: Suggestions,i Wan Denied Of My Us Visa Can I Reapply Immediately? by asiwaju87(m): 12:56pm On May 26, 2017
House,

My f1 visa application was denied today, and my degree program starts by August. Can I reapply almost immediately so I can meet up before deadline date ? If no, can I defer the admission till spring 2018 (meanwhile, I already deferred once due to delay in documentation from my school in Nigeria) ?

Please candid advice, please!
Re: Suggestions,i Wan Denied Of My Us Visa Can I Reapply Immediately? by elilistic(m): 10:48am On Jun 19, 2017
I did my first degree in Economics, now apply for masters in accounting, so d Visa officer only asked me why msc and not mba
I was still​ trying to answer wen she issued out a gree paper. I was surprised cos I can't really figure out were it went wrong
so can I reapply immediately as my school resumes August dis year?
Re: Suggestions,i Wan Denied Of My Us Visa Can I Reapply Immediately? by Shollytips: 5:21pm On Jun 22, 2017
I was denied a visiting visa yesterday and I don't know why the lady denied me. Here are the questions she asked : what do I do, I'm an estate agent, why are you going to the US, for a wedding, where in US, New York, are you married, no but I'm engaged, do u have a child, yes I have a daughter, have you traveled before, I said no. And she gave me my passport without saying why she denied me. But I want to reapply again. But my question is can I apply for an immigration visa after two months of my non-immigration visa
Re: Suggestions,i Wan Denied Of My Us Visa Can I Reapply Immediately? by surestsandy96(f): 5:30pm On Jun 22, 2017
Shollytips:
I was denied a visiting visa yesterday and I don't know why the lady denied me. Here are the questions she asked : what do I do, I'm an estate agent, why are you going to the US, for a wedding, where in US, New York, are you married, no but I'm engaged, do u have a child, yes I have a daughter, have you traveled before, I said no. And she gave me my passport without saying why she denied me. But I want to reapply again. But my question is can I apply for an immigration visa after two months of my non-immigration visa

Hello dear, go to my profile for more details. Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Trailer Crushes 8 To Death Including Students In Abuja / Flood Takes Over Some Parts Of Uyo, Akwa Ibom (photos) / Fire Guts New Warri-Itakpe Train (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.