Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Business Name Registration In Nigeria - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Name Registration In Nigeria (51320 Views)

Frequently Asked Questions: A-Z Of Company Registration In Nigeria / Trademark Registration in Nigeria / Company Registration In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Business Name Registration In Nigeria by mtzion: 9:39am On Jul 14, 2012
Hi,
I got this valuable info from someone who just registered a business name.
Click on the link to get the full info http://blog.bilsmore.com/2012/05/business-name-registration-with.html
Re: Business Name Registration In Nigeria by Consultville(m): 7:34pm On Feb 06, 2013
EXCLUSIVE OFFER
Be Your Own Boss; give your company a corporate outlook
Get your company registered today with the Corporate Affairs Commission
Pay 60% of the registration fee and complete 40% upon certificate collection
Powered by: Regville Associates (Accredited Agent)
28B Jaiye Oyedotun Street Magodo GRA Lagos State Nigeria
regvilleassociates@yahoo.com 08065111667, 08155081809
Re: Business Name Registration In Nigeria by disc20: 5:55am On Aug 10, 2013
The procedure is easy, read the step-by-step guide @ www.fertilenigeria..com. Helping you do the right thing @ the right time in an easy way
Re: Business Name Registration In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 10, 2013
If you need help with business name registration, you can send an email to teeworldtours@yahoo.ca. We can assist you in registering your business name at CAC Abuja within a week.

Obtain your CAC business name certificate now and stop answering 'Madam designer bags', 'APG supplier' etc. Your business name is your signature! Hope to read from you soon.
Re: Business Name Registration In Nigeria by disc20: 11:08am On Aug 12, 2013
For current procedures on how to register your business in Nigerian, read the step-by-step guide here http://fertilenigeria..com/2013/08/how-to-register-your-business-in.html
Re: Business Name Registration In Nigeria by gomezblue: 7:42pm On Aug 22, 2013
Do you have concerns about incorporating that proposed name you love, why not contact PENDOK? A CAC accreditated corporate consultancy firm who has assisted over 100 clients in Nigeria and diaspora in the incorporation of their business name, limited liability companies, NGOs etc. With our consultancy, incorporation, taxation and services model, we serve you better with fast delivery at affordable costs. Services ranging from corporate concerns, corporate audits, opening bank account.Visit us on www.pendok.com,via email at inquiries@pendok.com or call 08107804290.
Re: Business Name Registration In Nigeria by presegsADESIDA(m): 11:43pm On Aug 30, 2013
Great updates in here.
I paid a lawyer last year due to my tight scheduled as I was doing a professional exam though I know to go about getting it registered to register PRESEGS Infotech Multiconcepts but there was mistake from the lawyer and the person that entered the name on CAC database in which the name came out registered as PRESEGS Infotech Global Biz Multiconcepts.Although I initially told him to use PRESEGS Infotech GlobalBiz Multiconcepts & I later taught I told him to remove the GlobalBiz for it to be PRESEGS Infotech Multiconcepts.
Re: Business Name Registration In Nigeria by presegsADESIDA(m): 12:08am On Aug 31, 2013
I felt so dissapointed when I saw that the name came out that way but I had no choice to use it that way then for what I wanted to use it for as he told me that the name cannot be changed else I re-register it though I saw it on CAC website that the name can be changed for a fee say N1,000 then.

I alter came across a member here who told me that he can help with that for N5,000 plus sending fee of 1,500 for my document to be sent to my location once processed & changed which I agreed on but I was discouraged by customer care at CAC office in my state when I went there for possibility of changing the name which they acknowledged possible giving series of process that I need to go through for a total fee close to N18,500.
That made me to be confused as someone said that he can get it done for N5,000 while CAC customer care is telling me that it will cost me total of 18,500 even while I showed them the certificate of the name that was previously registered.

I mailed CACNIGERIA via http://cacnigeria.org/jm/index.php?option=com_contact&view=contact&id=1&Itemid=68 for more than a week now concerning this without no response whatsoever up till now though I saw it on their website that change of name is 2,000.

I'm confused now and I want someone experienced in this area to kindly share more light on this so that other Nigerians too can benefit from this.Thanks

Looking forward to seeing replies...
Re: Business Name Registration In Nigeria by Tolujoseph(m): 11:57pm On Sep 19, 2013
Regville Associates is proud to be Nigeria’s foremost company registration firm. What makes Regville distinctive and different is that not only will they help you register your company they will help you get necessary documents that your bank requires to open a corporate bank account at NO EXTRA COST.
For further details visit www.regville.com
Re: Business Name Registration In Nigeria by gomezblue: 10:21pm On Nov 25, 2013
PENDOK is a fast grow corporate consultancy firm with CAC accreditation to incorporate Business names, Limited liability companies, NGOs etc. We have assisted numerous clients in Nigeria and diaspora with our Consultancy, Incorporation, Taxation and Services model. With services like FIRS TIN or TCC, EFCC SCUML, annual returns, corporate audits and other corporate services at your fingertips at affordable costs. Contact us today on www.pendok.com, mail us inquiries@pendok.com or call 08107804290.
Re: Business Name Registration In Nigeria by sotimonpe(m): 6:24pm On May 25, 2016
Registration of business name is easy to do. It is what you can do without any Stress. If you need help call 08075800577.
Re: Business Name Registration In Nigeria by DeConsultant: 11:15am On Mar 10, 2017
According to the Federal Government drive to making the cost of doing business cheap in Nigeria, do you know that registering a business name, limited liability companies and other allied dealing with the Corporate Affairs Commission is now very easy & faster and can be done by the first directors, proprietors and trustees (promoters).
If you need assistance as regards the particulars of a proposed company, stamping of documents, pre-incorporation documentation, filing of incorporation documents, registration and incorporation, preliminary matters after incorporation (Company Seal, FIRS TIN, EFCC SCUML, Corporate Bank Opening) & Post incorporation (annual returns, changes in memorandum, removal or appointing directors, change of company name, increase in share capital).
We are also professionals in trademarks, patents, copyrights & special designs; NAFDAC registration, NIPC registration, NEPC registration and other government special registration, taxation (TCC, VAT & CIT returns) etc.
We have assisted over 200 hundred promoters, clients in Nigeria and Diaspora with our all inclusive corporate service. Contact us to enjoy our advantage.
Why not contact us via mail pendoknig@yahoo.com or call us on 08107804290 & 08026103452.
Re: Business Name Registration In Nigeria by eddard: 10:24pm On Sep 29, 2017
someone should please advice me on selecting option for business name. can I add limited for a business name e.g arewa youth limited, arewa youth enterprise or arewa youth ventures. pls i need advice
Re: Business Name Registration In Nigeria by DeConsultant: 3:16pm On Oct 16, 2017
eddard:
someone should please advice me on selecting option for business name. can I add limited for a business name e.g arewa youth limited, arewa youth enterprise or arewa youth ventures. pls i need advice
According to CAMA, there are three main classes of business registration. Part A: This are companies limited by shares (Private, Public, Unlimited, Limited by Guarantee). Part B: Business Name: This is also known as sole proprietorship and when they are more than two it is called Partnership. Part C: Incorporated Trustees: This are NGOs, Churches, Mosques, Clubs etc. Note: A business name can not assume or take the status of a LTD company, neither can a Limited company take the status of a business name. Therefore, Arewa Youth Ventures or Enterprises will be register as a Business Name while Arewa Youth Limited will be registered as a Limited Company. Thanks.
Re: Business Name Registration In Nigeria by DeConsultant: 3:16pm On Oct 16, 2017
We will assist you with your company seal, FIRS TIN, and all that’s needed for corporate bank account at moderate cost. Contact a CAC accredited agent and Corporate Consultant today. For your Business Name: 25K, Private Company: 70K & NGO: 120K. Contact us via WhatsApps or call us on 08107804290. Thanks.
Re: Business Name Registration In Nigeria by DeConsultant: 5:22pm On Dec 28, 2018
Gomez Corporate Consult LTD, your one-stop corporate firm (with certified CAC accreditation, IPON Accreditation, Tax Consultants, NAFDAC Agents, Corporate Consultancy etc).

We assisted clients/ promoters in the following areas:
1. Company Registration (Business Name & Partnership)
2. Limited by Shares Companies (Private Limited Company, Public Limited Company, Unlimited Company, Limited by Guarantee)
3. Incorporated Trustees (Foundation, NGO, Club, Church, Initiative etc)
4. Intellectual Properties (Trademark, Patents, Specialized Designs)
5. Taxation (TIN Application, TCC Application, CIT Filings, VAT Filings etc)
6. EFCC SCUML Application
7. NAFDAC Registration
8. Post Incorporation Services (Annual Returns, Removal or Appointment of Directors, Alteration to the Memart etc)
9. Corporate Services (Consent Code Application, Company Search etc)
10. Consulting Services (Assisting clients/promoters who have ongoing/pending registrations).

Some of our services at affordable cost:

Business Name Registration: N20,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 working days)
Limited Liability Company (1 million share capital): N70,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 Working days)
Incorporated Trustees (NGO, Church, Mosque, Foundation, Club, Initiatives): N120,000 (Certificate will be out within 32 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for public opinion).

Contact us by visiting our website: www.gomezconsult.com; call us on 08107804290 or 08102794272; mail us on info@gomezconsult.com.

Some applications commence this week>>>>>>>>>
Re: Business Name Registration In Nigeria by DeConsultant: 4:06pm On Jan 05, 2019
Happy New Year Nairalanders, the year 2018 was a remarkable year as we were able to assist quite a number of company promoters, proprietors, directors & trustees.
Gomez Corporate Consult LTD as a corporate firm will like to appreciate you all for your patronage and services handed over to our care.
Generally, over more than 100 companies (Business Name, Private Limited Companies, NGOs) was registered in the year 2018.
We are your one-stop corporate firm (with certified CAC accreditation, IPON Accreditation, Tax Consultants, NAFDAC Agents, Corporate Consultancy etc).

2. Limited by Shares Companies (Private Limited Company, Public Limited Company, Unlimited Company, Limited by Guarantee)
7. NAFDAC Registration
8. Post Incorporation Services (Annual Returns, Removal or Appointment of Directors, Alteration to the Memart etc)
10. Consulting Services (Assisting clients/promoters who have ongoing/pending registrations at a subsidized fees).

Business Name Registration: N20,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 working days)
Limited Liability Company (1 million share capital): N70,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 Working days)
Incorporated Trustees (NGO, Church, Mosque, Foundation, Club, Initiatives): N120,000 (Certificate will be out within 32 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for public opinion).

Contact us by visiting our website: www.gomezconsult.com; call us on 08107804290 or 08102794272; mail us on info@gomezconsult.com.

Re: Business Name Registration In Nigeria by DeConsultant: 11:43pm On Jan 07, 2019
Do you have a name you cherished & will like to make it your branded company, when not be like ALAMEDA INTEGRATED GLOBAL LTD. The company promoter contacted us & today his Limited Company is registered.

7. NAFDAC Registration
10. Consulting Services (Assisting clients/promoters who have ongoing/pending registrations at a subsidized fees).

Contact Gomez Corporate Consult LTD via call/whatsapp on 08107804290, email: info@gomezconsult.com or visit our website: www.gomezconsult.com. Thanks.

Re: Business Name Registration In Nigeria by DeConsultant: 4:58am On Jan 09, 2019
Do you have a name that you cherish and will like to make it an household company brand, take hold of your future & that of ur wards.

Contact us today like ANIDOT-PLUS NIGERIA LTD, let’s assist you register your company. Visit gomezconsult.com, Call/WhatsApp: 08107804290 or mail info@gomezconsult.com.

Re: Business Name Registration In Nigeria by DeConsultant: 4:59am On Jan 09, 2019
Do you desire to register a business name, one that is afforadable, void of stress & queries from CAC. Why not contact us like the proprietor of ROYALE SPRINGS today.

Contact your CAC accredited firm on 08107804290, visit gomezconsult.com or mail us: info@gomezconsult.com.

Re: Business Name Registration In Nigeria by DeConsultant: 5:01am On Jan 09, 2019
There is unregistered group of shop owners in MOSAN AKINOGUN area in Ipaja, Lagos. They contacted us & today we have started their registration as MOSAN-AKINOGUN LOCK-UP SHOP ASSOCIATION.

Why not let’s give your NGOs a legal brand with the CAC. Contact us now on 08107804290, mail info@gomezconsult.com or visit www.gomezconsult.com.

Re: Business Name Registration In Nigeria by DeConsultant: 5:03am On Jan 09, 2019
The client called & ask if we could assist him achieve a corporate name for his diverse businesses. That was how POJALA INTERNATIONAL SERVICES LTD was birth.

I know you have some businesses you’re engaged in, let us help couch a business objectives that suit you. Call/WhatsApp: 08107804290, mail info@gomezconsult.com or visit www.gomezconsult.com.

Re: Business Name Registration In Nigeria by DeConsultant: 5:04am On Jan 09, 2019
Yes, I have a registered limited company but I need a group of company. I want to be like Dangote, Ibeto, BUA etc.

Contact us today like the shareholders of TRANSPARENT ENERGY GROUP LIMITED.

7. NAFDAC Registration

Contact Gomez Corporate Consult LTD via call/whatsapp on 08107804290, email: info@gomezconsult.com or visit our website: www.gomezconsult.com. Thanks.

Re: Business Name Registration In Nigeria by DeConsultant: 8:42pm On Jan 10, 2019
The proposed company name “POJALA INTERNATIONAL SERVICES LTD” was reserved on Tuesday and today Thursday the proposed is now a fully registered legal person.

Just within 3 days, a proposed name became registered. No story, everything sharp sharp!!! Contact us on 08107804290, mail us on info@gomezconsult.com or visit www.gomezconsult.com.

7. NAFDAC Registration

Others ongoing jobs are also inclusive.

Re: Business Name Registration In Nigeria by DeConsultant: 5:37pm On Jan 13, 2019
It is officially registered. TRANSPARENT ENERGY GROUP LIMITED is now a registered group of companies.
Do you desire same, free feel to contact us on 08107804290/ 08102794272, mail info@gomezconsult.com or visit www.gomezconsult.com.

7. NAFDAC Registration

Re: Business Name Registration In Nigeria by DeConsultant: 11:33am On Jan 16, 2019
ANIDOT-PLUS NIGERIA LTD commenced its registration process on 7th January 2019, it was officially registered as a legal person on 14th January 2019. Making 5-7 days promise a reality. Do you desire same, free feel to contact us on 08107804290/ 08102794272, mail info@gomezconsult.com or visit www.gomezconsult.com.

7. NAFDAC Registration

Re: Business Name Registration In Nigeria by DeConsultant: 7:11am On Jan 18, 2019
She called all the way from AWKA, ANAMBRA never saw us in person but she believe we could assist her register FREDRICK NWANKWO NWEKE FOUNDATION.

It actually became a reality after 29 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for public notice).
What are you waiting for? Contact us via 08107804290, or mail info@gomezconsult.com or visit

7. NAFDAC Registration

Re: Business Name Registration In Nigeria by DeConsultant: 10:27am On Jan 19, 2019
The director of CROWNPILLS PHARMACEUTICALS LTD said, “O Wow! This is Magic”. Now, what is the magic The magic is when a Private Limited Company is commenced and incorporated within two days (that is, from name reservation to certification).

Why not contact Gomez Corporate Consult LTD today. Call/Whatsapp: 08107804290/08102794272, mail info@gomezconsult.com or visit www.gomezconsult.com.

7. NAFDAC Registration

Incorporated Trustees (NGO, Church, Mosque, Foundation, Club, Initiatives): N120,000 (Certificate will be out within 30 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for public opinion).

Re: Business Name Registration In Nigeria by DeConsultant: 7:56pm On Jan 22, 2019
According to several statistics Nigeria still remains the economic hub of Africa. Are you a foreigner who is interested in running an investment company in Nigeria?
Have you heard of the necessary requirements for a Foreign Company in Nigeria (like Expatriate Quotas, CERPAC e.t.c.)
Why not contact us like AFRICAN VOICES DUBBING COMPANY LTD. All services are affordable and time conscious
Contact us on 08107804290/ 08102794272, mail info@gomezconsult.com or visit www.gomezconsult.com.

7. NAFDAC Registration

Re: Business Name Registration In Nigeria by DeConsultant: 5:38pm On Jan 25, 2019
Are you interested in registering a NGO, Foundation, CSO, Club, Church, Initiative, Association? Why not be like the TRUSTEES OF THE INITIATIVE FOR NOT TOO YOUNG AWARENESS.
We will guide & assisting you in achieving your proposed NGO within 29 days (inclusive of 28 days for public notice)
Do you desire same, free feel to contact us on 08107804290/ 08102794272, mail info@gomezconsult.com or visit www.gomezconsult.com.

7. NAFDAC Registration

Others ongoing company registrations are also inclusive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ayiri Emami, His Mother, Wife Asba And Children Hang Out Together (Photos) / Mohammed Sani Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia (Photos) / 5 Mistakes That Can Keep You Broke For Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.