Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Can Pregnancy Trap A Man? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Pregnancy Trap A Man? (10222 Views)

Can A Working Class Lady Trap A Jobless Guy With Cash? / Can A Man Trap A Woman By Getting Her Pergnant / Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Pregnancy Trap A Man? by Taken(m): 9:00am On Jan 16, 2009
grin Can you trapped a wind in the palm of your hand?
What is wrong with women of these days, why do you want to trap any man.
Why don't you seek a man that loves you as much as you love him. No wonder
the court house is full of parker and go - while the streets if filled with parentless children.
Please ----
Re: Can Pregnancy Trap A Man? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 17, 2009
Pregancy Trap? What is it made of? Go ask TUFACE IDIBIA if there's any such thing
Re: Can Pregnancy Trap A Man? by smurf1(f): 5:36pm On Feb 16, 2009
Yeah, the daft ones shocked shocked tongue
Re: Can Pregnancy Trap A Man? by Willyesq(f): 6:53pm On Feb 16, 2009
th most stupid thing to do is want to trap a man that way or even anyway at all. both sexes must be trapped by invincible and invisible forces.none must pre-meditate the trapping if it must stink.

however, if i find myself that way, i did be responsible enough to take her through the pregnancy but as for marriage, she will have to do more.
Re: Can Pregnancy Trap A Man? by NegroNtns(m): 7:47pm On Feb 16, 2009
@post,

Since when did it become a cage?
Re: Can Pregnancy Trap A Man? by aameyah(f): 4:41pm On Feb 20, 2009
It cant trap evrybody o. It could backfire and a girl expecting to be a MRS so, so and dreaming of stacking those two rings on her left hand could suddenly become 'after one', with extra baggage and no Mr Right in sight.
Re: Can Pregnancy Trap A Man? by Ben13: 5:02pm On Feb 20, 2009
dappssee:

Pregancy Trap? What is it made of? Go ask TUFACE IDIBIA if there's any such thing
Gbam!
Re: Can Pregnancy Trap A Man? by dapsycool(m): 5:38pm On Feb 20, 2009
@ Topic grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Trap ke grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Even if it's a triplet OYO remains your case cool You go only suffer pass church rat tongue My hobbies include relocating from Point A to B, so any belle trap = Relocate. We will settle scores in Heaven grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

So girls, don't try it o cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can Pregnancy Trap A Man? by keyne(f): 7:11pm On Feb 20, 2009
undecided
neva bin pregnant b4 so i dnt knw o.
Re: Can Pregnancy Trap A Man? by dyabman(m): 7:15pm On Feb 20, 2009
Pregnancy cant trap a man , except a stupid man ,

keyne:

undecided
neva bin pregnant b4 so i dnt knw o.

how are we so sure?
Re: Can Pregnancy Trap A Man? by keyne(f): 7:23pm On Feb 20, 2009
@dyabman
mind ur biz
Re: Can Pregnancy Trap A Man? by dyabman(m): 7:25pm On Feb 20, 2009
i dont have biz , so lemme mind urs plssss kiss
Re: Can Pregnancy Trap A Man? by Omolola1(f): 7:27pm On Feb 20, 2009
cheesy grin
Re: Can Pregnancy Trap A Man? by dyabman(m): 7:38pm On Feb 20, 2009
i go pluck ur teeth for u now , why u kan dey laugh
Re: Can Pregnancy Trap A Man? by Ifedisky(m): 8:29pm On Feb 20, 2009
PREGNANCY Can DEFINITELY TRAP a guy only when he LOVES the girl but is UNDECIDED about a future with her. He'll MAKE UP his mind SHARPISH!
However,If a guy has DECIDED against you: for whatever reason, maybe ur too good for him or, !, even if he LOVEDor LOVES you, that pregnancy CAN NEVER trap him.
It could turn out to be a SWELL time, but this time, ONLY in your TOMMY!!!!
Re: Can Pregnancy Trap A Man? by lovline(f): 8:52pm On Feb 20, 2009
yes it can trap a responsible man
Re: Can Pregnancy Trap A Man? by Archilles(m): 3:17pm On Feb 21, 2009
lovline:

yes it can trap a responsible man

@LovLine, I agree with you. An irresponsible woman can trap a responsible man with pregnancy.
Re: Can Pregnancy Trap A Man? by dani1luv: 3:54pm On Feb 21, 2009
hmmn
Re: Can Pregnancy Trap A Man? by Magz(m): 4:00pm On Feb 21, 2009
Dangerous situation
Re: Can Pregnancy Trap A Man? by CrazyMan(m): 4:23pm On Feb 21, 2009
No girl can trap me with pregnancy. If she tries it, I would show her that my two legs are 10 times faster than that of Usain Bolt's.
Re: Can Pregnancy Trap A Man? by joobreel(m): 12:56pm On Feb 22, 2009
TRAP SHA? in this age of ours. Abeg, drop that one. either a responsible or an irresponsible man, once he doesnt give a hoot about the woman, no jupiter of a pregnancy can trap him. the best is take responsibilty for the child. but for the woman, she don miss am!!!
Re: Can Pregnancy Trap A Man? by MrCrackles(m): 1:06pm On Feb 22, 2009
Dem never born the lady wey go trap me with pregnancy! tongue
Re: Can Pregnancy Trap A Man? by MsFlorida(f): 4:01am On Feb 23, 2009
Sometimes it does but most times it doesn't.

If the man was undecided about you to begin with, the trap will only be temporary because he was unsure about wanting to be with you in the first place. He may come around out of guilt or to spend time with his child but not for you. He may even end up resenting you for "screwing up his life". The worst case scenario is that you end up pregnant and he totally dismisses you and the child, then you are screwed. Before marriage a baby is the mother's child.

Sometimes if the man knows for sure he wants to be with you it could work out but only if the guy decided he wanted to be with YOU.

Don't try to trap a man!!! Men don't like being controlled or manipulated.

One.
Re: Can Pregnancy Trap A Man? by tentacle45: 6:46pm On Mar 07, 2009
Who say make you go do wam? tongue cry
Re: Can Pregnancy Trap A Man? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 07, 2009
Re: Can Pregnancy Trap A Man? by Amigoz(f): 10:15pm On Mar 07, 2009
Pregnancy can trap a man with conscience
Re: Can Pregnancy Trap A Man? by sammyjl(f): 9:01am On Mar 09, 2009
undecided sometimes, it depends on the situation
Re: Can Pregnancy Trap A Man? by oluwafemi113(m): 9:19am On Mar 09, 2009
YES OOOO
is posible
Re: Can Pregnancy Trap A Man? by ijleke(f): 11:05am On Mar 09, 2009
@poster only some DESPERATE guys can be trapped by preg. but not all, and ONLY DEPRDOS trap men with preg, if he is urs he will be urs so i dont see why gettin preg. for him will make him MARRY YOU
Re: Can Pregnancy Trap A Man? by whitelexi(m): 11:26am On Mar 09, 2009
Dumb girls hope it can trap a man, well sorry to burst your bubble. . . sharp guys can never ever be trapped. With DNA testing or even Jazz, a guyman will still walk and never stumble!
Re: Can Pregnancy Trap A Man? by malaria(f): 4:21pm On Jun 12, 2011
Any voo doo or jaaz used on any man be it pre g nancy or love has a life span of 2yrs.a man u trapd wit pregnancy wil only acept u so he can claim d baby nt u.cos he'l starting havin affairs,
Re: Can Pregnancy Trap A Man? by Dsense(m): 5:25pm On Jun 12, 2011
OP.

It depends on the man nature . .For me it will defnitely work!!!

I hate seeing my children fatherless embarassed undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Local Man Cannot Can?? / Ladies Who Beat Up Their Lovers/husband?guys Avoid A Stronger Woman! with VIDEO / Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.