Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets (22158 Views)

Discipline Of The Mouth For A Muslim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by Queenisha1: 12:31am On Sep 24, 2008
how about when you people have constipation.
You know,that type of cannon that can only be released by a loud and sustained ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!
followed by mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin
don't open your mouth na
it's either you scream out and be free grin or you scream out in pain
choose one
How about explosive diarrhea?
The one that looks like watery egusi soup grin
we've all been there wink
You run and get to the toilet just in time
and while you sit,all you want to say is yepaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and eheeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
as your bowel contents are released into the white bowl
and people are here talking anout keeping quiet,facing away from mecca and entering with the correct leg.
Your bowels should be donated to forsyth institute for study grin
they are the sarki of all bowels
they go jejely in an orderly manner
give me a break!
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by Queenisha1: 12:54am On Sep 24, 2008
Manners of Going to The Toilet shocked shocked shocked shocked
Supplication Before Entering
When going to the toilet the messenger of Allah (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) would wear footwear. He would cover his blessed head and before stepping into the room, he would read:

'Bismillah' 'Allah-Hum-ma Inni A'oodhu-bika Minal Khu-buthi Wal-kha-baith'

'O Allah I seek your protection from the male and female devils.'

We should try and learn these short supplications and practise them too. If we do not seek Allah's (The Exalted) protection from the devils, then there is a chance we can be affected with mental illnesses from the devils. We can not see the devils and when you can not see your enemy they are more dangerous. May Allah (The Exalted) protect and give us the ability to follow the Sunnah, Ameen.

1. Cover your head. shocked shocked
2. Enter with the left foot.
3. Any item (e.g. ring, locket etc.) that has the names of Allah (The Exalted) or His beloved Messenger (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) or any verse of the Qur'an, should be removed before entering the toilet. An Amulet (Ta'weez) can be worn as long as it is covered.
4. It is forbidden (Haram) to face or have the back facing towards the Qibla whilst relieving oneself.
5. It is best to lower oneself as much as possible before uncovering the body.
6. Put slight pressure on the left leg it makes it relieving easier shocked shocked shocked.
7. One should be very careful about the splashing of urine (as this is a grave sin). One should sit to urinate.
8. One should not talk in the toilet without absolute necessity but if a person outside is calling and does not know then cough thrice to make them aware. This includes the use of a mobile phone be it for texting as this is not the place to do such things.
9. When two people talk when the body is uncovered Allah (The Exalted) is displeased.
10. Hold the container in the right hand whilst cleansing with the left.
11. The right hand should not be used to cleanse oneself. Unless there is a problem with the left hand then one can use the right hand.
12. Use the left hand middle three fingers for cleanings. shocked shocked
13. The sister should cleanse themselves with the lower palm of the left hand and do not separate the legs to wide lipsrsealed.
14. Wash in odd numbers i.e. 1, 3, 5 or 7 times.
15. When cleansing yourself, males should hold their penis from the top with the left hand index finger and the thumb. Gently work your way down (as if milking an animal) so if drops are left they will come out.
16. After performing urination, if you feel that another drop of urine will come, then it is wajib for you to perform 'Istibrao' meaning after urination to perform some act that would force the urine left inside, to come out .
17. First wash the front then the back.
18. After cleansing with water you can dry yourself with some tissue.
19. After you have relieved yourself, wash your hands up to the wrists thrice.
20. Without necessity do not look at your private parts as there is a chance of the memory becoming weak.
21. Do not sit on the toilet for a long time as there is a chance of getting piles.
22. Do not play with your clothing or body, nor look here or there, nor look above, and do not touch your body without necessity.
23. Do not spit or clean your nose in the toilet.
24. Soon as you have cleansed yourself cover yourself as soon as possible.
25. When leaving the toilet one should step out with the right foot.

Supplication on Leaving
Once outside the toilet read this supplication :

'Ghuf-raa-naka Al-ham-du-Lil-la-hil-ladhi Adh-haba 'An-nil Adhaa Wa-'Aa-faani'

'O Allah I seek Your pardon. All praises are due to Allah who has taken away from me discomfort and granted me relief.'

http://www.zikr.co.uk/content/view/72/113/

una get time o
all this gidigidi gbam gbam just to pass shait
una try
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by ayinba1(f): 2:58am On Sep 24, 2008
@Queenisha

Thank you very much! For the first time, you actually post sense.

And yes, we are happy to have the time to practice sunnah!
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by reindeer: 5:23am On Sep 24, 2008
and who said shit business is not big business? grin grin grin grin
but i bet you, those chants are only for the leisurely bowel emptying, i mean you definitely wont have that time if you have to hold your panties and run hard towards the loo when haunted by the 'run and freeze type of s**t.
oh man, this is hilarious grin grin grin
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by zayhal(f): 10:42am On Sep 24, 2008
@Nimshi
If you're a Muslim, this will do you good
Al-Imran 3:134
, and remember, we're in the month of Ramadhan
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by kemisuga(f): 11:55am On Sep 24, 2008
queen - infact i enjoy your reply, thanks. smiley
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by olabowale(m): 1:53pm On Sep 24, 2008
@Queenisha: At least we are not without orderliness in our lives. We are not like cattle. Even though some of us are cattle rearers. lol.

Now, woman, I want you to experiment on the slight pressure on the left foot. You lean on your left side when you sit and raise the heel of the left foot, with the toes on the floor still.

You will see how easy everything comes out! You are beginning to learn. Sisi, thats good. Am impressed. Whatever you think Muhammad (AS) says and can be experimentally verified, please try it. You will see that Muhammad (AS) will be correct all the time.

And I asked you to come and cook Thick Egusi with bitter leaves stew for me. You just ignore me. Woman, thats cold. Afterall, Ike is long gone from Texas!
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by olabowale(m): 6:27pm On Sep 24, 2008
@Queenisha: « #64 on: Today at 12:31:33 AM » THIS WOMAN DEY TALK FROM REQULAR EXPERIENCE! CHEI! lol.

how about when you people have constipation.
You know,that type of cannon that can only be released by a loud and sustained ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!
followed by mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In everything in Islam, there are exceptions when the STP is not normal. Dig it woman. lol.

don't open your mouth na
it's either you scream out and be free or you scream out in pain
choose one
How about explosive diarrhea?
The one that looks like watery egusi soup
we've all been there
You run and get to the toilet just in time
and while you sit,all you want to say is yepaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and eheeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
as your bowel contents are released into the white bowl

You must be having a blast the way you are writing! Woman, everything has its place. Islam is easy. Try it. You will even be able to scream in the case of constipation! And you would not committed any sin. Don't make it sound too hard, because it is not.

and people are here talking anout keeping quiet,facing away from mecca and entering with the correct leg.
Your bowels should be donated to forsyth institute for study
they are the sarki of all bowels
they go jejely in an orderly manner
give me a break!
[quote][/quote]

You got. Break that is. If you find this hard to swallow, then how do you swallow a man god? You see that your priority is not stark up right. You can accept something this easy and you see that it is orderly, yet you are taking a simple man, who ate, slept and did all humans do, like you for god! Baby, am disappointed. You have to give me a bigger break on this one. And you will not be able to satisfy my disagreement, either! You are worship Omo Meri! lol. Oga o. Na wa o.
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by olabowale(m): 7:03pm On Sep 24, 2008
@Rampagain: « #62 on: Yesterday at 10:33:27 PM »

d God I'm talking about is d same one known as :

the I AM THAT I AM in d bible

Which one, I ask you again; is it god the father, or god the son or god the holy ghost? Please tell me.

the BEGINNING AND THE END

Which one?

the ROSE OF SHARON

Thank God Almighty Allah you did not say Ariel Sharon. Which one of the gods you are talking about here; father, jesus or ghost?

the FIRST AND THE LAST

Still whats the name of this god of yours?

the OMNIPOTENT;OMNISCIENCE AND OMNIPRESENT GOD

You haven't told us which one of the three. Please tell us, now.

the ONE THAT SITTETH IN THE HEAVENLIES AND MAKES THE EARTH HIS FOOTSTOOL

Definitely, this will not be Jesus.

the LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDEA

Lion of a lonely tribe? Man, you have a weak god. Mine is the Creator of all things. Everything is created by Him.

the LILY OF THE VALLEY

My sustains the valley, the lillies on it and more. He susstains all things, known and unknown.

the MERCIFUL AND SAME TIME CONSUMING FIRE GOD

My God is so merciful that He forgives without any merits, as He wills. He needs no medium between Him and us the ones to be forgiven. Yet His punishment is just with Justice.

the one THAT KNOWS THE END AND AFTER THE END

Interestingly, Jesus did not know this very thing; end. You will see that he can't be god, yet you worship him!

the MIGHTY GOD IS HIS NAME

Thats still not a name. My God has a real name; Allah.

now thats the God I'm talking about,

You did not give a name in all your writing. You did not tell me which one is your god?

God name: Yes or No?

Is Jesus your God?

Is Father your God?

Is Ghost your God?
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by affee(f): 7:10pm On Sep 24, 2008
_Queenisha:

Manners of Going to The Toilet shocked shocked shocked shocked
Supplication Before Entering
When going to the toilet the messenger of Allah (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) would wear footwear. He would cover his blessed head and before stepping into the room, he would read:

'Bismillah' 'Allah-Hum-ma Inni A'oodhu-bika Minal Khu-buthi Wal-kha-baith'

'O Allah I seek your protection from the male and female devils.'

We should try and learn these short supplications and practise them too. If we do not seek Allah's (The Exalted) protection from the devils, then there is a chance we can be affected with mental illnesses from the devils. We can not see the devils and when you can not see your enemy they are more dangerous. May Allah (The Exalted) protect and give us the ability to follow the Sunnah, Ameen.

1. Cover your head. shocked shocked
2. Enter with the left foot.
3. Any item (e.g. ring, locket etc.) that has the names of Allah (The Exalted) or His beloved Messenger (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) or any verse of the Qur'an, should be removed before entering the toilet. An Amulet (Ta'weez) can be worn as long as it is covered.
4. It is forbidden (Haram) to face or have the back facing towards the Qibla whilst relieving oneself.
5. It is best to lower oneself as much as possible before uncovering the body.
6. Put slight pressure on the left leg it makes it relieving easier shocked shocked shocked.
7. One should be very careful about the splashing of urine (as this is a grave sin). One should sit to urinate.
8. One should not talk in the toilet without absolute necessity but if a person outside is calling and does not know then cough thrice to make them aware. This includes the use of a mobile phone be it for texting as this is not the place to do such things.
9. When two people talk when the body is uncovered Allah (The Exalted) is displeased.
10. Hold the container in the right hand whilst cleansing with the left.
11. The right hand should not be used to cleanse oneself. Unless there is a problem with the left hand then one can use the right hand.
12. Use the left hand middle three fingers for cleanings. shocked shocked
13. The sister should cleanse themselves with the lower palm of the left hand and do not separate the legs to wide lipsrsealed.
14. Wash in odd numbers i.e. 1, 3, 5 or 7 times.
15. When cleansing yourself, males should hold their privates from the top with the left hand index finger and the thumb. Gently work your way down (as if milking an animal) so if drops are left they will come out.
16. After performing urination, if you feel that another drop of urine will come, then it is wajib for you to perform 'Istibrao' meaning after urination to perform some act that would force the urine left inside, to come out .
17. First wash the front then the back.
18. After cleansing with water you can dry yourself with some tissue.
19. After you have relieved yourself, wash your hands up to the wrists thrice.
20. Without necessity do not look at your private parts as there is a chance of the memory becoming weak.
21. Do not sit on the toilet for a long time as there is a chance of getting piles.
22. Do not play with your clothing or body, nor look here or there, nor look above, and do not touch your body without necessity.
23. Do not spit or clean your nose in the toilet.
24. Soon as you have cleansed yourself cover yourself as soon as possible.
25. When leaving the toilet one should step out with the right foot.

Supplication on Leaving
Once outside the toilet read this supplication :

'Ghuf-raa-naka Al-ham-du-little-la-hil-ladhi Adh-haba 'An-nil Adhaa Wa-'Aa-faani'

'O Allah I seek Your pardon. All praises are due to Allah who has taken away from me discomfort and granted me relief.'

http://www.zikr.co.uk/content/view/72/113/

una get time o
all this gidigidi gbam gbam just to pass shait
una try

please tell me this is not true

if it's true then lipsrsealed
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by Gamine(f): 9:03pm On Sep 24, 2008
LOL

all on top shait

undecided undecided
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by rampagain: 9:16pm On Sep 24, 2008
@olabs

when he sent moses to rescue the people of israel from egyptians

moses asked him--------who do i tell them sent me?

God answered--------------tell them I AM THAT I AM has sent You

olabowale,solve d puzzle yourself,d name i listed above and many more is what my God is called in the bible

LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDEA----------IS ONE OF THE NAMES HES CALLED

hes also known as the BEGINNING AND THE END-----------THE MAKER OF ALL THINGS---------------THE CREATOR THAT WAS NOT CREATED----------THE MAKER THAT WAS NOT MADE-----------------THE IMPOSSIBILITY MADE POSSIBLE GOD---------THE ANCIENT OF DAYS-------------THE ONE THAT GOES TO THE BATTLE GROUND WITH NO FORM OF PROTECTION----------------------THE ALL SUFFICIENT GOD---------------------------THE ONE THAT SPEAKS AND THE WORLD/EARTH TREMBLE---------------------THE ONE THAT STARTS A WORK AND IS ABLE TO COMPLETE IT-------------------------------THE UNCHANGEABLE CHANGER-------------------------------need i say more?

if the names i mentioned above has not answered ur question,then You can as well go and look for my God and tell him to answer You

we worship jesus,thank God for that

at d same time You people worship mohammed that killed millions of souls for hes own satisfaction,what do You call that one?

Thank God for ur d god or God You serve

like i said d names i listed above are the names hes known with in the bible,and will continue to be known wt till infinity
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by ayinba1(f): 9:24pm On Sep 24, 2008
affee:

please tell me this is not true

if it's true then lipsrsealed

How is it a problem for you?

rampagain:

@olabs

when he saent moses to rescue the people of israel from egyptians

olabowale,solve d puzzle yourself,sod d name i listed above and many more is what my God is called in the bible

LLION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDEA----------IS ONE OF THE NAMES HES CALLED

we worship jesus,thank God for that

at d same time You people worship mohammed that killed millions of souls for hes own satisfaction,what do You call that one?

Thank God for ur d god or God You serve

like i said d names i listed above are the names hes known with in the bible,and will continue to be known wt till infinity

Go learn from your fellow mentors, or at least don't lie, Muslims worhip ALLAH!
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by rampagain: 9:27pm On Sep 24, 2008
ayinba1:

How is it a problem for you?

Go learn from your fellow mentors, or at least don't lie, Muslims worhip ALLAH!

so many muslims i know back home in nigeria,worship mohammed like allah

they worship,respect and adore him,atleast thats what I'm told by them
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by ayinba1(f): 9:28pm On Sep 24, 2008
Are you really for real? Or just plain lying? No muslim , none at all, worships any other than ALLAH (SWT).

Hope you are not confusing "Muslim " with "Christian"?
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by rampagain: 9:31pm On Sep 24, 2008
ayinba1:

Are you really for real? Or just plain lying? No muslim , none at all, worships any other than ALLAH (SWT).

Hope you are not confusing "Muslim " with "Christian"?

are u dumb?dont u read or is u kind of blind or wat?

u think i dont have muslims as neighbours back home in nigeria?

or u think i will come up wt things that ive not seen?

tell me r d muslims now divided,do they have d fake muslims and real muslims?

u need to see a shrink,blive me
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by Nimshi: 10:34pm On Sep 24, 2008
rampagain:

so many muslims i know back home in nigeria,worship mohammed like allah

they worship,respect and adore him,atleast thats what I'm told by them

Unfortunately, what you've written is true, not only for some Muslims in Nigeria, but elsewhere too. It is sorry that some have lost their way of venerating the holy Prophet (PBUH) s much that Almighty Allah takes second place; many of these do this without realising it. Some are honest to examine themselves when this is pointed out to them; others resist, even before they have heard what the objection is. There are examples.
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by rampagain: 10:38pm On Sep 24, 2008
Nimshi:

Unfortunately, what you've written is true, not only for some Muslims in Nigeria, but elsewhere too. It is sorry that some have lost their way of venerating the holy Prophet (PBUH) s much that Almighty Allah takes second place; many of these do this without realising it. Some are honest to examine themselves when this is pointed out to them; others resist, even before they have heard what the objection is. There are examples.

Thank you my sister,atleast u r not trying to support religion here,ayinba was thinking i formulated d whole thing

where i stay in nigeria,i have alot of muslim neighbours,that is how i came to find out that some worship mohammed
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by Nimshi: 11:02pm On Sep 24, 2008
zayhal:

@Nimshi
If you're a Muslim, this will do you good
Al-Imran 3:134
, and remember, we're in the month of Ramadhan

zayhal: Salam. That Ayat in that Sura is rendered in one translation as:

Those who spend (freely), whether in prosperity, or in adversity; who restrain anger, and pardon (all) men;- for Allah loves those who do good

I believe I understand why you considered that relevant; and I am firm in the belief that this simple gesture is thawab; may you receive the reward many times over. Thanks to you.

First off: Astaghfirullah.

Second: I apologise to the other.

May Almighty Allah save us from jahl.

And, I must add: that verse is useful for anyone humble enough.
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by Nimshi: 11:06pm On Sep 24, 2008
rampagain:
, where i stay in nigeria,i have alot of muslim neighbours,that is how i came to find out that some worship mohammed

See, here: I'm certain that characterization will not win you any friendship, not because your observation is not valid, but because of the way the matter is presented. I could say with some certainty that were you to approach some in a reasonable, freindly manner, you'd find out they don't realise it. And that may inspire some change.

Could I ask you to name specifically what you've observed? Any number of observations will be appreciated.
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by Nimshi: 11:17pm On Sep 24, 2008
rampagain:
when he sent moses to rescue the people of israel from egyptians

rampagain: this is what is rendered in most available translations. Let's agree it is correct (I've no proof to the contrary).

d name i listed above and many more is what my God is called in the bible
LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDEA----------IS ONE OF THE NAMES HES CALLED

Are you sure that that I AM THAT I AM is one and the same as Lion of the tribe of Judah?

if the names i mentioned above has not answered ur question,then You can as well go and look for my God and tell him to answer You

Let's hope you're joking here. God knows many things, but seldom does He tell.

we worship jesus,thank God for that at d same time You people worship mohammed that killed millions of souls for hes own satisfaction,what do You call that one?

Are you not overreaching? Is this fair? Do you want us to compute how many people died at the hands of God and those sent by God in the 'Old' Testament? Seriously, do you? See, if you live in glass paradigms, you shouldn't be throwing stones. Even if there are disagreements, there are facts in the open literature on certain issues; is there any dividend in stoking those flames?
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by rampagain: 11:19pm On Sep 24, 2008
Nimshi:

See, here: I'm certain that characterization will not win you any friendship, not because your observation is not valid, but because of the way the matter is presented. I could say with some certainty that were you to approach some in a reasonable, freindly manner, you'D find out they don't realise it. And that may inspire some change.
[b]
Could I ask you to name specifically what you've observed? [/b]Any number of observations will be appreciated.

nothing much,cos d way they talk about mohammed,i was thinking he was greater than ALLAH at first,until i met some other pple who claimed ALLAH is d God;THEY KIND OF LIKE CHERISH AND ADORE HIM LIKE HES GOD u know,and i was like getting confused wt d whole thing

the  way it was presented was exactly d way d reply dat caused it asked for it

if d reply was a little bit friendly,then i would have replied in a friendlier way,and if ayinba had kept shut or tried to understand me instead of calling me a liar indirectly and mixing christianity wt islam,i would have laid my point well
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by rampagain: 11:23pm On Sep 24, 2008

Are you sure that that I AM THAT I AM is one and the same as Lion of the tribe of Judah?

i wont answer that because ive already answered it before,read in between d lines

Are you not overreaching? Is this fair? Do you want us to compute how many people died at the hands of God and those sent by God in the 'Old' Testament? Seriously, do you? See, if you live in glass paradigms, you shouldn't be throwing stones. Even if there are disagreements, there are facts in the open literature on certain issues; is there any dividend in stoking those flames?

seriously did You read well?did You?will You stop being a one sided person and caution ur fellow muslims when they r wrong

wats is all this thrash?

i used mohammed because hes d prophet of allah isnt he?i used it because olabowale used jesus whos also a messenger of God

we r talking about the two messengers so get ur facts str8 and stop siding ur muslim brothers even when they r wrong
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by Nimshi: 11:37pm On Sep 24, 2008
rampagain:

i wont answer that because ive already answered it before,read in between d lines

You were invited to re-examine your assertion. It appears you're affirming your original statement. Now, a few direct questions:

1) Do you know what the tetragrammaton is? I expect you should.
2) What's the relationship between the tetragrammaton and "I AM THAT I AM" and "The Lion of the Tribe of Judah"
3) Is "I AM THAT I AM" also the "root of the Jesse"?

Perhaps, you see where we're headed now?

seriously did You read well?did You?will You stop being a one sided person and caution ur fellow muslims when they r wrong

Look, you've identified youself as a Christian, haven't you? Then let's examine these in the light of your professed faith, ok? Why don't you like that? How I am being one-sided?

wats is all this thrash?

i used mohammed because hes d prophet of allah isnt he?i used it because olabowale used jesus whos also a messenger of God

we r talking about the two prophets so get ur facts str8 and stop siding ur muslim brothers even when they r wrong

Why getting worked up? I didn't deny that there have been deaths on both sides; I only invited you to a comparison of the numbers of those killed, and only so as to help you tone down on the rhetoric. You're correct that the Bible's Jesus is not on record to have killed anyone; but since our previous post (which I've followed up on above) equates Jesus to God, then why do you think it's unfair to make the comparison I've invited you to?

Look, it's not such an unpleasant thing to do. Do you have a bible-based estimate of the number of people who died at the hands of the God of the 'Old' Testament? Think about it. Once you do, you'll see why your earlier line of reasoning isn't useful.

Don't get annoyed; it doesn't help in thinking straight.

Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by Nimshi: 11:43pm On Sep 24, 2008
And, I almost forgot; you also wrote about God:

the MIGHTY GOD IS HIS NAME

Question: is "MIGHTY GOD" the same as "ALMIGHTY GOD"?

We could get there, rampagain, we could smiley

Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by rampagain: 11:52pm On Sep 24, 2008
You were invited to re-examine your assertion. It appears you're affirming your original statement. Now, a few direct questions:

1) Do you know what the tetragrammaton is? I expect you should.
2) What's the relationship between the tetragrammaton and "I AM THAT I AM" and "The Lion of the Tribe of Judah"
3) Is "I AM THAT I AM" also the "root of the Jesse"?

Perhaps, you see where we're headed now?

i can see dat u is headed for off points and also drwoning cos ur points are not valid enough

Look, you've identified youself as a Christian, haven't you? Then let's examine these in the light of your professed faith, ok? Why don't you like that? How I am being one-sided?

and i tot muslims r supposed to be str8 forward but i can see dat they r not

Why getting worked up? I didn't deny that there have been deaths on both sides; I only invited you to a comparison of the numbers of those killed, and only so as to help you tone down on the rhetoric. You're correct that the Bible's Jesus is not on record to have killed anyone; but since our previous post (which I've followed up on above) equates Jesus to God, then why do you think it's unfair to make the comparison I've invited you to?

Look, it's not such an unpleasant thing to do. Do you have a bible-based estimate of the number of people who died at the hands of the God of the 'Old' Testament? Think about it. Once you do, you'll see why your earlier line of reasoning isn't useful.

Don't get annoyed; it doesn't help in thinking straight.

proofs please?cos i can see dat u r d one giving very invalid points here

jesus and mohammed are d two messengers arent there?good

if jesus is God is none of ur business neither is it d point here,the point here is yes olab said we worship jesus and i said yes

even if we do is not better off than worshippimg another messenger who killed thousands of pple just for his own pleasure?

now tell me ,is a messenger supposed to kill pple for hes own pleasure just because they said things against him?

is he God?y was he taking laws into his hands,was allah supporting him wen he was busy killing thousands of soul?and yet calls himslef d prophet

if jesus is God,then the key of life and death is in his hands and has d power to bless,curse ,kill or save pple is it not?atleast hes GOD like u said

so why is a prophet taking over the place of a God?i mean why did mohammed kill thousands of pple as if hes really God?

we will chat more tomorrow,cos right now im going to bed

ciao
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by rampagain: 11:55pm On Sep 24, 2008
Nimshi:

And, I almost forgot; you also wrote about God:

Question: is "MIGHTY GOD" the same as "ALMIGHTY GOD"?

We could get there, rampagain, we could   smiley

You see what i said, wink so You mean ALLAH IS ONLY CALLED ALLAH? shocked

wow,well my God is known wt many names,thousands of names

and MIGHTY GOD IS ONE OF THEM

and if allah is known as allah alone,then good for You muslims,but i was thinking hes a God of unlimitation? undecided

Well the God in d bible is a God of unlimitation;that is WHY HE HAS SO MANY NAMES BACKING UP EVERY  WONDERS AND MIRACLES THAT HE PERFORMED smiley
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by Nimshi: 12:02am On Sep 25, 2008
rampagain:

You see what i said, wink so You mean ALLAH IS ONLY CALLED ALLAH? shocked

wow,well my God is known wt many names,thousands of names

and MIGHTY GOD IS ONE OF THEM

and if allah is known as allah alone,then good for You muslims,but i wa thinking hes a God of unlimitation? undecided

Well the God in d bible is a God of unlimitation;that is WHY HE HAS SO MANY NAMES BACKING UP EVERY WONDERS AND MIRACLES THAT HE DID smiley

Aah. Apparently, you didn't go to bed when you said you would, anyway, here:

Again: is "MIGHTY GOD" = "ALMIGHTY GOD"; if yes, how?

Of course, the Almighty Allah has many other names; but the above is being called to your attention for a reason.

Has God, Almighty God got conflicting names? Or, who's trying to diminish God by making Him a member of a Jewish tribe? Look, my friend, calm down, and think some about these things. Perhaps you've not had the time; perhaps it's because this is so close to your bed time; we all get tired.

Have a good night's rest, and think about these things when you wake up in the morning.

Good night.
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 25, 2008
Nimshi:

What is the problem with this? Mighty/almighty . . . what is the problem?

Typical of muslims to build a castle on meaningless semantics.
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by rampagain: 12:10am On Sep 25, 2008
Nimshi:

Aah. Apparently, you didn't go to bed when you said you would,  anyway,  here:

Of course, the Almighty Allah has many other names; but the above is being called to your attention for a reason.

Has God, Almighty God got conflicting names? Or, who's trying to diminish God by making Him a member of a Jewish tribe? Look, my friend, calm down, and think some about these things. Perhaps you've not had the time; perhaps it's because this is so close to your bed time; we all get tired.

Have a good night's rest, and think about these things when you wake up in the morning.

Good night.

this called my attention back

MIGHTY GOD,THE GOD ABOVE EVERY OTHER gods  smiley

MIGHTY GOD------------------IF YOU don't KNOW THE MEANING OF MIGHTY sweetheart i urge You to check ur dictionary,HES A GOD WT MIGHT AND STRENGTH WORKING ALONGSIDE HIM

there is nothing to think about,You should think about trying to live a justified life dan a life of cover up smiley

like i said You have not been reading my replies have You?no uve not well uve not ,let me take You back to my previous post

Well the God in d bible is a God of unlimitation;that is WHY HE HAS SO MANY NAMES BACKING UP EVERY  WONDERS AND MIRACLES THAT HE PERFORMED

for every name there is REASON BACKING IT UP,SO IF HES CALLED THE GOD OF SOMETHING ,THEY ARE HISTORIES ;STORIES AND MIRACLES SURROUNDING THAT NAME

hes called MIGHTY GOD cos of the wonders he performed,hes called ALMIGHTY for the wonders he performed he a God of unlimitation which brings us to the names

i beg You sweets ,read and understand before posting because for every question You post,it has already been answered

i could borrow You ma brains if You need it honey
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by Queenisha1: 12:11am On Sep 25, 2008
You must be having a blast the way you are writing! Woman, everything has its place. Islam is easy. Try it. You will even be able to scream in the case of constipation! And you would not committed any sin. Don't make it sound too hard, because it is not.

Wow Olabs
how impressive!
I for say how allah no go fit understand say all shaits no dey equal. grin
And that some may actually need a shout of
"I need your help allah" from you folks grin
ROFL.
I never thought in my entire life that I'll ever hear a rule for toileting besides flush and wash your hands.
Allah even says in rule no 20 that you shouldn't look at your genitals before you develop amnesia shocked
Ojigbijigbi
Abeg no look o
I need you here on nairaland lipsrsealed

By the way, our saviour and Lord Jesus Christ is more interested in your soul than your shait grin wink
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by rampagain: 12:17am On Sep 25, 2008
davidylan:

What is the problem with this? Mighty/almighty . . . what is the problem?

Typical of muslims to build a castle on meaningless semantics.

dont mind them

they never have points,they keep fighting air,they never hold anything strong

shes busy asking questions wey i don answer thousands of times

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Mistakes Of Salaah / Should Muslims Say 'Merry Christmas' To Christians Or Not? / Ruling On Shaking Hands With The Opposite Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.