Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets (22159 Views)

Discipline Of The Mouth For A Muslim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by Nobody: 1:15am On Sep 25, 2008
Nimshi:

Yes; the claim stands. You are yet to confirm interchangeable use; where is it that Jesus is referred to as Almighty God?

your claim holds no water. A claim built on the shifting sands of lies and deciet?
First you said God wasnt refered to as the Mighty God, soon as that was pointed out to you you decide to do an about turn? typical of the deluded muslim . . . forever demanding "supplies".

Here is it bro . . . the book of revelations is replete with the use of the term Almighty God (infact for the KJV) that is the only new testament book where the term is ever used at all . .  whether for Christ or for God Himself (both are the same but that again is another lesson for another day).

Nimshi:

Why don't you post the version of the bible you used for your first quotation, and then post the version you used to find the one with the multiple mentions?

I dont have to. the KJV is the same anywhere . . . get a bible or look for a KJV online.

Nimshi:

And then you could find the reference to Jesus as Almighty God; if you could.

Neither will you find a reference to God as Almighty God either except in the book of Revelations (for the new testament).
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by Queenisha1: 1:15am On Sep 25, 2008
Nimshi:

Where is the Almighty God?

are you that thick?
sheesh!
If someone who is declared Lord God is called Almighty does that not mean he's almighy Lord?God?

oya see it again
maybe'll it'll stick the 7th time.

". Revelation 1:8 reads, "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,' says the[b] Lord[/b], "who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty."
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by rampagain: 1:18am On Sep 25, 2008
_Queenisha:

are you that thick?
sheesh!
If someone who is declared Lord God is called Almighty does that not mean he's almighy Lord?God?

oya see it again
maybe'll it'll stick the 7th time.

". Revelation 1:8 reads, "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,' says the[b] Lord[/b], "who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty."

that is why i called him olodo

use niv version its clearer there

rev 1:8"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty

the lord God called himself ALMIGHTY,and hes asking where is ALMIGHTY GOD  ,olodo
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by Queenisha1: 1:19am On Sep 25, 2008
I suspect he must have listened to some fly by night Muslim teacher who claims to be "knowledgeable" in the Bible say these things and he came in here so confidently demanding answers.
watch out
He'll soon tell us the Bible was written by Paul
and we start from the beginning.
Is this Olabowale's first son
or
babs reincarnated lipsrsealed
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by Nobody: 1:20am On Sep 25, 2008
I think everyone shld be well aware that Nimshi isnt looking for answers but a loophole . . .

Ok lets read the bible carefully again - Is 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Nimshi . . . 2 terms shld stand out clearly here - EVERLASTING - without begining and without an end
FATHER - Duh who else did both the old and new testaments refer to as FATHER?

Revelation 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

The same "begining and the end" that Isaiah prophesied about just called Himself the ALMIGHTY.

Uncle Nimshi, the bible is not the confused quran.
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by Queenisha1: 1:23am On Sep 25, 2008
davidylan:

I think everyone shld be well aware that Nimshi isnt looking for answers but a loophole . . .

Ok lets read the bible carefully again - Is 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Nimshi . . . 2 terms shld stand out clearly here - EVERLASTING - without begining and without an end
FATHER - Duh who else did both the old and new testaments refer to as FATHER?

Revelation 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

The same "begining and the end" that Isaiah prophesied about just called Himself the ALMIGHTY.

Uncle Nimshi, the bible is not the confused quran.
We've given him more answers than he could handle yet[b] I've been asking them since 2006 either to produce the verse of the Koran that says the Bible was corrupted [/b] and/or to produce the lost Torah and Injil that allah must have preserved
I'm still waiting!
Looks like I'll wait till menopause strikes and beyond
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by rampagain: 1:26am On Sep 25, 2008
wat i dont understand about these mulims is dat even wen they r wrong they never admit it,a muslim bro or sis will offend a christian bro or sis,instead of fellow muslim bro or sis to caution d musim dat asked for trouble,they will try to cover up and fight the xtians

is dat wats written in d quaran osisi or david?as in r they supposed to cover up d wrong doings of their fellow muslims?
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by Queenisha1: 1:38am On Sep 25, 2008
rampagain:

what i don't understand about these mulims is that even when they r wrong they never admit it,a muslim bro or sis will offend a christian bro or sis,instead of fellow muslim bro or sis to caution d musim that asked for trouble,they will try to cover up and fight the xtians

is that wats written in d quaran osisi or david?as in r they supposed to cover up d wrong doings of their fellow muslims?

I'll give you a quotation from the Koran or hadith.
That's what they're expected to do
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by Queenisha1: 1:43am On Sep 25, 2008
rampagain:

what i don't understand about these mulims is that even when they r wrong they never admit it,a muslim bro or sis will offend a christian bro or sis,instead of fellow muslim bro or sis to caution d musim that asked for trouble,they will try to cover up and fight the xtians

is that wats written in d quaran osisi or david?as in r they supposed to cover up d wrong doings of their fellow muslims?

First you must understand this.

Muslims are allowed to lie to unbelievers in order to defeat them. The two forms are:

Taqiyya - Saying something that isn't true, such as Mohammad deceiving the Meccans to gain access to the city, in order to overtake it. Sura 9:3

Kitman - Lying by omission. An example would be when Muslim apologists quote only a fragment of verse 5:32 (that if anyone kills "it shall be as if he had killed all mankind"wink while neglecting to mention that the rest of the verse (and the next) mandate murder in undefined cases of "corruption" and "mischief."

Deception is the game.

see this also

Let not the believers Take for friends or helpers Unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah: except by way of precaution (prevention), that ye may Guard yourselves from them (prevent them from harming you.) But Allah cautions you (To remember) Himself; for the final goal is to Allah." Sura 3:28

so basically you can pretend all you want when you are in danger,allah understands.
No wonder they're mostly peaceful when they're in the minority.
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by Nobody: 1:43am On Sep 25, 2008
what happened to uncle nimshi?
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by Queenisha1: 1:45am On Sep 25, 2008
davidylan:

what happened to uncle nimshi?

breaking his fast grin
with a pot of jollof rice and a carton of Gulder
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by Nobody: 2:00am On Sep 25, 2008
_Queenisha:

breaking his fast grin

you mean re-arranging his daily meal plan?
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by Nimshi: 6:52am On Sep 25, 2008
When the gloating is over, you'd all come down to facing the facts, even as I have to agree that I have indeed proposed a weak version of the claim that the personage of Jesus (Son of Mary, also recognised in the bible as an adopted Son of Joseph) is different from the person of Almighty God, whose name is YHWH (the anglicized form of the Tetragrammaton).

Muslims are allowed to lie to unbelievers in order to defeat them. The two forms are:

Taqiyya - Saying something that isn't true, such as Mohammad deceiving the Meccans to gain access to the city, in order to overtake it. Sura 9:3

Kitman - Lying by omission. An example would be when Muslim apologists quote only a fragment of verse 5:32 (that if anyone kills "it shall be as if he had killed all mankind"wink while neglecting to mention that the rest of the verse (and the next) mandate murder in undefined cases of "corruption" and "mischief."

Well, first off, I did not lie; you could argue (perhaps successfully) that I did make a claim that could be proven to have been inaccurate; but to stretch that to deliberate deceit is beyond what you could prove.

And, there are many examples of prophets of God from the Hebrew bible who engaged in these things to further a good cause. Father Abraham did it; David did the same. If these are men loved by God, why do you make such a point.

Let not the believers Take for friends or helpers Unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah: except by way of precaution (prevention), that ye may Guard yourselves from them (prevent them from harming you.) But Allah cautions you (To remember) Himself; for the final goal is to Allah." Sura 3:28

so basically you can pretend all you want when you are in danger,allah understands.
No wonder they're mostly peaceful when they're in the minority.
There are clear instances where Muslims in the majority have been peaceful. And there are clear examples where Christians (and the precursors of Christianity) have engaged in hurtful inquisitions whether in the minority or majority. Your point is not unique to Islam.
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by javalove(m): 11:05am On Sep 25, 2008
_Queenisha:

breaking his fast grin

make una fear God ooooo. Why say things you dont know!!!!!! Asides the fact u are non muslims and are HELL BOUND (If Allah Wills), u don join lie lie to am. You are not even scared of ur end
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by olabowale(m): 12:43pm On Sep 25, 2008
@Davidylan: « #128 on: Today at 01:15:12 AM »

Here is it bro . . . the book of revelations is replete with the use of the term Almighty God (infact for the KJV) that is the only new testament book where the term is ever used at all . . whether for Christ or for God Himself (both are the same but that again is another lesson for another day).

Good job, David. Now tell did God Himself (from Christian perspective. I know the Jews have a different point of reference), ever worship Jesus? Yes or no.

[Quote]
I don't have to. the KJV is the same anywhere . . . get a bible or look for a KJV online.
[/quote]

Are you saying it has remained exactly the same, from the time it was copied with less books fro the catholic's Douwy Bible?

[Quote]
Neither will you find a reference to God as Almighty God either except in the book of Revelations (for the new testament).
[/quote]

Why was that refence to Jesus not made in the Gospels? I think Jesus will know him own position better that the best among his followers. We must take the words of Jesus about himself over any disciples or later apostles. Why is that Jesus had to leave first, before the qualifiers on earth began to call him all kinds of great names, when he did not call himself while on earth?
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by Queenisha1: 3:53pm On Sep 25, 2008
olabowale:

@Davidylan: « #128 on: Today at 01:15:12 AM »
Good job, David. Now tell did God Himself (from Christian perspective. I know the Jews have a different point of reference), ever worship Jesus? Yes or no.

Are you saying it has remained exactly the same, from the time it was copied with less books fro the catholic's Douwy Bible?

Why was that refence to Jesus not made in the Gospels? I think Jesus will know him own position better that the best among his followers. We must take the words of Jesus about himself over any disciples or later apostles. Why is that Jesus had to leave first, before the qualifiers on earth began to call him all kinds of great names, when he did not call himself while on earth?

bia don't twist the topic.
I know taquiyah when I see it.
where were you when nimshi was being pummeled last night.
monday morning quarterback
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by Queenisha1: 3:55pm On Sep 25, 2008
javalove:

make una fear God ooooo. Why say things you don't know!!!!!! Asides the fact You are non muslims and are HELL BOUND (If Allah Wills), You don join lie lie to am. You are not even scared of ur end

Ok he was eating a basket of agidi and a drum of kunu
are you better now?
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 25, 2008
Nimshi:

When the gloating is over, you'D all come down to facing the facts, even as I have to agree that I have indeed proposed a weak version of the claim that the personage of Jesus (Son of Mary, also recognised in the bible as an adopted Son of Joseph) is different from the person of Almighty God, whose name is YHWH (the anglicized form of the Tetragrammaton).

we've "faced the facts" . . . that you (as you rightfully agreed) made a false claim that was swiftly debunked.

Nimshi:

And, there are many examples of[b] prophets of God [/b] from the Hebrew bible who engaged in these things to further a good cause. Father Abraham did it; David did the same. If these are men loved by God, why do you make such a point.

I have said it 100x and will repeat again . . . that the quran falsely refers to biblical characters with the vague term "prophets" does not make it true. Abraham was a wealthy friend of God . . . NOT a prophet.
David was a King in Israel . . . NOT a prophet.

The bible makes it clear who can and who cannot be deemed a prophet. Islam cannot not just wake up next week and call anyone it feels like appropriating into its fold as a prophet . . . what makes a muslim prophet? just about any jew in the bible that mohammad felt would advance his religion?

Nimshi:

There are clear instances where Muslims in the majority have been peaceful. And there are clear examples where Christians (and the precursors of Christianity) have engaged in hurtful inquisitions whether in the minority or majority. Your point is not unique to Islam.

the inquisition was centuries ago pls enough with the duplicity. Pakistan was last week . . .
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 25, 2008
olabowale:

which is it? the bible is corrupt or not?

You cant say the bible is corrupt and then proceed to use the corrupt bible to prove Jesus said . . .

By the way where is allah's own copy?
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 25, 2008
javalove:

make una fear God ooooo. Why say things you don't know!!!!!! Asides the fact You are non muslims and are HELL BOUND (If Allah Wills), You don join lie lie to am. You are not even scared of ur end

you've not been reading your quran. Muslims are also hell bound Sura 19:71
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by Nimshi: 5:47pm On Sep 25, 2008
davidylan:

we've "faced the facts" . . . that you (as you rightfully agreed) made a false claim that was swiftly debunked.

Yes, I do agree that the claim was poorly formulated; you alos failed to pint out that I did leave the option of changing my position should contrary facts emerge. The position was weakly and poorly formulated, and I am grateful for the flood of references.

I have said it 100x and will repeat again . . . that the quran falsely refers to biblical characters with the vague term "prophets" does not make it true. Abraham was a wealthy friend of God . . . NOT a prophet.
David was a King in Israel . . . NOT a prophet.

Ok. This cannot be a big problem I am fine with referring to Abraham as a friend of God rather than God's messenger, and note that friendship is an even stronger relationship. Abraham paid the tithe (perhaps the first to do so, if I do recall correctly) to the priest Melchizedek (sp?), and after returning from a war campaign. I guess you'll agree it's fair to assume that people died during that conquest. And, of course, Abraham told at least two strategic lies with regard to Sarah, his wife. I mention these examples not to express condemnation, but as a response to the other post about telling untruth.

the inquisition was centuries ago please enough with the duplicity. Pakistan was last week . . .

You're correct about the timing. Yet, aren't there Christians in the United States who, as we speak murder people, and in the name of religion and their beliefs? And, if a Muslim engages in a violent act for a political reason, could you then blame that on the religion? One of the most vicious humans ever to be known in modern times, Adolf Hitler, was a Christian; will that fact condemn all Christians?
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by olabowale(m): 7:19pm On Sep 25, 2008
@Queenisha: « #143 on: Today at 03:53:23 PM »

bia don't twist the topic.
I know taquiyah when I see it.
where were you when nimshi was being pummeled last night.
monday morning quarterback

I have to fall asleep. Remember?
But you have'nt sent my thick Egusi stew with a lot Ewu, yet.

But Nimshi asked many questions that you guys couldn't answer.
He was leading you to a point where you have to admit God and Jesus
are two entities. That was my reason for asking the question I asked above.

Nimshi is a smart person. He knows how to lead people to where he wants them.
What you guys were doing was that you were taking advantage of him, based
on your share number against him alone. But you refused to answer his questions.

How is that Jesus never claimed he is God directly? Jesus could haveeasily said
look people am the father. That will be direct. It is not direct when he said I and
the father are one. This could mean that I am the mouth piece for God here, since
He sent me. Or I am the one who knows Him closest among you, since I am His
Messenger. You see the differences?
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by olabowale(m): 7:40pm On Sep 25, 2008
@Davidylan: « #146 on: Today at 05:11:36 PM »
[Quote]
which is it? the bible is corrupt or not?

You can't say the bible is corrupt and then proceed to use the corrupt bible to prove Jesus said . . .

By the way where is allah's own copy?
[/quote]

David, please stop. You know that the Bible is corrupt. The first instance is that the Christians
not have a single Bible that stands or acceptable to every sect. Secondly you always have revisions,
editions, versions (what i used in High School is different from what was given to people 2 years
after me). Interestingly, a careful inspection of the Bible text will reveal that not every one is from
the Inspiration of God!

But when something is corrupt, it does not mean that it has no single truth in it. It simply means it
is not 100% pure.

Take for instance, a person who went through a removal of part of his intestine is still a human being.
But this same person is not as complete as his former self, before a part of him was removed in the operation.

Another example, is a person who used to have ten fingers. If two of them were removed, he will still be
a human being. But he surely knows that he is not as normal as he used to be when he had 10 fingers.

Your Bibles that you have now is like the persons who have parts of him removed. We know it because Allah
tell us. Then when we investigate we see many verses disagreeing and then the writing of other peoples.

Yet the Bible claims that God is not the Author of confusion!
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by Queenisha1: 7:44pm On Sep 25, 2008
olabowale:

David, please stop. You know that the Bible is corrupt. The first instance is that the Christians
not have a single Bible that stands or acceptable to every sect. Secondly you always have revisions,
editions, versions (what i used in High School is different from what was given to people 2 years
after me). Interestingly, a careful inspection of the Bible text will reveal that not every one is from
the Inspiration of God!

But when something is corrupt, it does not mean that it has no single truth in it. It simply means it
is not 100% pure.

Take for instance, a person who went through a removal of part of his intestine is still a human being.
But this same person is not as complete as his former self, before a part of him was removed in the operation.

Another example, is a person who used to have ten fingers. If two of them were removed, he will still be
a human being. But he surely knows that he is not as normal as he used to be when he had 10 fingers.

Your Bibles that you have now is like the persons who have parts of him removed. We know it because Allah
tell us. Then when we investigate we see many verses disagreeing and then the writing of other peoples.

Yet the Bible claims that God is not the Author of confusion!

If versions mean corruption so is the Koran.
Didn't we tackle that subject sometime last year or so where you were put to shame?
my dear act your age and stop telling clear lies.
Have you forgotten this thread?
Especially the submissions by pilgrim?
These lies are getting too old my dear
Please see the thread where that was tackled and refresh your memory [b]including the hadiths that tell you of omissions in the Koran at compilation[/b]https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-107465.0.html#msg1876992
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 25, 2008
Nimshi:

Yes, I do agree that the claim was poorly formulated; you alos failed to pint out that I did leave the option of changing my position should contrary facts emerge. The position was weakly and poorly formulated, and I am grateful for the flood of references.

you have no such option my dear, before you slur my beliefs make sure you have concrete proof! You cannot come here and say . . . "your bible is false, but i can change my position in case you prove me wrong".

Nimshi:

Ok. This cannot be a big problem I am fine with referring to Abraham as a friend of God rather than God's messenger, and note that friendship is an even stronger relationship.

which can only mean two things:
1. either the God Abraham was a friend to is NOT allah (since a slave cannot be his friend)
2. or Islam lies when it tries to force Abraham into islam (since it is impossible for a slave to be a friend - a relationship even mohammad could not claim).

Nimshi:

Abraham paid the tithe (perhaps the first to do so, if I do recall correctly) to the priest Melchizedek (sp?), and after returning from a war campaign. I guess you'll agree it's fair to assume that people died during that conquest. And, of course, Abraham told at least two strategic lies with regard to Sarah, his wife. I mention these examples not to express condemnation, but as a response to the other post about telling untruth.

1. The hadiths also record this "strategic lies".
2. Gen 20:12 And yet indeed she is my sister; she is the daughter of my father, but not the daughter of my mother; and she became my wife.

It was not uncommon in those days for blood relations to marry each other . . . Jacob married the daughters of his uncle Laban (i.e. his own cousins).

Nimshi:

You're correct about the timing. Yet, aren't there Christians in the United States who, as we speak murder people, and in the name of religion and their beliefs?

That is false and you know it. I live in the United States so dont try to pull the wool over my eyes.

Nimshi:

And, if a Muslim engages in a violent act for a political reason, could you then blame that on the religion?

Are muslims the only people with political reasons on earth?
Mohammad cartoons, mohammad teddy bear, Godwin Akaluka, Al qaeda, Islamic jihad . . . are all those "political"?

Nimshi:

One of the most vicious humans ever to be known in modern times, Adolf Hitler, was a Christian; will that fact condemn all Christians?

That again is FALSE. Hitler was raised catholic by his parents but was no christian at all!
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 25, 2008
Queenisha you're wasting your time with olabowale, if you notice most people just gloss over the nonsense he has to say these days. He's not worth responding to. He just repeats the same thing like a broken record.
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by Queenisha1: 8:13pm On Sep 25, 2008
davidylan:

Queenisha you're wasting your time with olabowale, if you notice most people just gloss over the nonsense he has to say these days. He's not worth responding to. He just repeats the same thing like a broken record.

My dear the thing is pathetic.
He's the same guy that told us there is just one Koran.
One Koran only and that the million English and other language translations don't count.
Then when we pushed him to a wall and gave him evidence of other Korans he said this

Not surprising that the author of the article that you quoted from, to illustrate the 'slight variations,' as he said in the Qur'an will say what he said. I am a Yoruba man, and you will know that from my name. I learnt how read the Qur'an in Arabic in America. Thank God. This is the greatest achievement of my life. It has opened my heart to the religion that you are trying so hard to put down and drag it in the same damp filth that you have your own religion and its book.

Now I read Warsh, which is more associated to the Moroccans, and also read Hafs. All my Qur'ans are in Hafs, which is an easier reading for me, because I am very used to the character. But I learnt how to read Qur'an from what the Indian/Pakistani subcontinent is more associated with. Yet it is a different character from the other two, the Warsh and Hafs! But when you pick up warsi Qur'an, you know immediately the different letters, eg fa, qaf are differently written, and unlike the Hafs, fa and qaf. But they are pronounced the same way, in both and all the Qur'ans, with slight local or dialectic pronounciation or voice inflections.

How pathetic that he knew this all along and yet would ridicule the Bible for different translations which merely for the most part means different English style and nothing more when the Koran has many versions too.
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 25, 2008
olabowale:

David, please stop. You know that the Bible is corrupt.

where is allah's copy? all this is hot air.
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by olabowale(m): 10:37pm On Sep 25, 2008
@Davidylan: « #155 on: Today at 08:28:41 PM »

Quote from: olabowale on Today at 07:40:04 PM
David, please stop. You know that the Bible is corrupt.

where is allah's copy? all this is hot air.

Do you have a Bible that the Christian has a consensus upon?

When you bring it forward, I will prove you wrong. InshaAllah,
then ! may show you some of the Suhuffs that you are not aware of.

Suhuffi Ibrahima wa Musa, for example! You should be shamed, hard!

Your empror has no robe on. lol. Am sure the catholics are going to be
when you present KJV (Version) as the "Bible!" Comot omo! lol.
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by rampagain: 11:04pm On Sep 25, 2008
is dis thread still on? undecided

olabowale and his arguments dat dont cant hold water
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by olabowale(m): 11:31pm On Sep 25, 2008
@Queenisha: « #154 on: Today at 08:13:00 PM »  

Quote from: davidylan on Today at 07:55:27 PM

My dear the thing is pathetic.
He's the same guy that told us there is just one Koran.
One Koran only and that the million English and other language translations don't count.
Then when we pushed him to a wall and gave him evidence of other Korans he said this

Styles of writing are what we have in Qur'an; warsh, hafs, uthmani, etc. That is not like versions, which you have in the Bible; Douwy, KJV, etc, and then each has editions, revisons.

[Quote]
Not surprising that the author of the article that you quoted from, to illustrate the 'slight variations,' as he said in the Qur'an will say what he said. I am a Yoruba man, and you will know that from my name. I learnt how read the Qur'an in Arabic in America. Thank God. This is the greatest achievement of my life. It has opened my heart to the religion that you are trying so hard to put down and drag it in the same damp filth that you have your own religion and its book.

Now I read Warsh, which is more associated to the Moroccans, and also read Hafs. All my Qur'ans are in Hafs, which is an easier reading for me, because I am very used to the character. But I learnt how to read Qur'an from what the Indian/Pakistani subcontinent is more associated with. Yet it is a different character from the other two, the Warsh and Hafs! But when you pick up warsi Qur'an, you know immediately the different letters, eg fa, qaf are differently written, and unlike the Hafs, fa and qaf. But they are pronounced the same way, in both and all the Qur'ans, with slight local or dialectic pronounciation or voice inflections.

How pathetic that he knew this all along and yet would ridicule the Bible for different translations which merely  for the most part means different English style and nothing more when the Koran has many versions too.
[/quote]

Queenisha! You are now being very deceitful. It is not beneath you, I remember now. You will employ all types of tactics to achieve an end. While, an imam may lead a prayer by reciting in Washi, or hafs, or Uthmani style of recitation, each letter and pronounciation will be exactly the same. You definitely can not say the same about the Bible!

It is not possible that the Pope will conduct a mass at St Peter Square, or at the Basilica by using King James Version of the Bible! Or will he ever? Or you, Queenisha, does your church even read from the Douwy Catholic Bible?

You see your Christian weakness, at play! lol.
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by olabowale(m): 11:44pm On Sep 25, 2008
@Rampagain: « #157 on: Today at 11:04:52 PM »

is this thread still on?

olabowale and his arguments that don't can't hold water

And you have not been able to present a Bible that will satisfy
Catholics, the Greek orthodox, Russian orthodox, Jehovah Witness,
others and oh, the Protestants.

Can you? Please try to disprove me. Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Mistakes Of Salaah / Should Muslims Say 'Merry Christmas' To Christians Or Not? / Ruling On Shaking Hands With The Opposite Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.