Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,725 members, 7,813,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets (22153 Views)

Discipline Of The Mouth For A Muslim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by Nimshi: 12:17am On Sep 25, 2008
rampagain:

i can see that You is headed for off points and also drwoning because ur points are not valid enough

It's enough that they're valid, isn't it?

[/quote] and i tot muslims r supposed to be str8 forward but i can see that they r not
proofs please?because i can see that You r d one giving very invalid points here[quote]

Aren't Christians supposed to be straightforward too? And, what a great world it would be were we all to be straightforward.

jesus and mohammed are d two messengers arent there?good

if jesus is God is none of ur business neither is it d point here,the point here is yes olab said we worship jesus and i said yes

You are correct that they are. But, you also said that I AM THAT I AM = Lion of the tribe of Judah; did you forget?
Now, is God, Almighty God the Lion of the Tribe of Judah? Is Almighty God = Mighty God?
To help you some: could you find where the Bible uses the term "Mighty God"? This could be interesting for you, and I hope it could open you up some.

, even if we do is not better off than worshippimg another messenger who killed thousands of people just for his own pleasure?

Ok, as you like it. But, let me ask you: Did David kill people (apart from Bathsheba's husband, at least) for his pleasure? What about Joshua? And, ahh, Samson? Do you remember these prophets? Did they kill people just for their pleasure? These are not rhetorical questions. Once you think about these things from the perspective of your faith, you could be encouraged to tone down your caustic rhetoric against the Prophet (PBUH).

, now tell me ,is a messenger supposed to kill people for hes own pleasure just because they said things against him?

I san answer this one. The answer is No.

, is he God?y was he taking laws into his hands,was allah supporting him when he was busy killing thousands of soul?and yet calls himslef d prophet
Substitute any of the Bible's judges and prophets here and attempt to answer the question. And, while you're at it, would you at all remember the name of that prophet in the bible who used an axe to butcher someone already dead? How do you like that?

so why is a prophet taking over the place of a God?i mean why did mohammed kill thousands of people as if hes really God?
Couldn't the same be said of many Christians and Jesus? Think about it. And, in any case, don't you say Jesus will return to rescue many people, and then kill many too? My friend, your stones 're destroying your glass paradigms.

we will chat more tomorrow,because right now I'm going to bed

Okay then; perhaps you'll be in a better mood.

ciao
Sleep well.
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by Nimshi: 12:19am On Sep 25, 2008
davidylan:

What is the problem with this? Mighty/almighty . . . what is the problem?

Typical of muslims to build a castle on meaningless semantics.

But why don't you answer the question?

I've provided a hint above.

It's a question; it's not a castle.
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by Queenisha1: 12:24am On Sep 25, 2008
Nimshi,the thread is about passing an acceptable shait.
Holy unto Allah
don't derail it please
I'm begging you.
I like the topic
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 25, 2008
Nimshi, one credit to you . . . for the first time in a long time i finally find an intellectual muslim (not the usual quickly enraged rabble rousers). Kudos to you.

Nimshi:

You are correct that they are. But, you also said that I AM THAT I AM = Lion of the tribe of Judah; did you forget?
Now, is God, Almighty God the Lion of the Tribe of Judah? Is Almighty God = Mighty God?
To help you some: could you find where the Bible uses the term "Mighty God"? This could be interesting for you, and I hope it could open you up some.

The answer is [size=18pt]YES[/size]

The bible uses both terms intechangeably, we know that "mighty" means - Having or showing great power, skill, strength, or force: or Imposing or awesome in size, degree, or extent:

We also know that "almighty" means - Having absolute power; all-powerful:

The difference between "mighty" and "almighty" is that the later qualifies the former by the use of the prefix "al", to mean ABSOLUTE, UNCHALENGEABLE, IMMEASURABLE.

Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

What is your point?
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by Nimshi: 12:29am On Sep 25, 2008
rampagain:

this called my attention back

The third good night; you couldn't resist. Pls, go sleep, these posts should be here when you wake up. No rush, no problem.

[/quote] MIGHTY GOD,THE GOD ABOVE EVERY OTHER gods  smiley

MIGHTY GOD------------------IF YOU don't KNOW THE MEANING OF MIGHTY sweetheart i urge You to check ur dictionary,HES A GOD WT MIGHT AND STRENGTH WORKING ALONGSIDE HIM

there is nothing to think about,You should think about trying to live a justified life dan a life of cover up smiley [quote]

Nothing to think about?

How about you supply all the verses in the bible where "MIGHTY GOD" is used? It's not difficult; you probably wouldn't exhaust the fingers of one hand were you to try.

hes called MIGHTY GOD because of the wonders he performed,hes called ALMIGHTY for the wonders he performed he a God of unlimitation which brings us to the names

Bible verses, my friend. Supply the bibles verses where "MIGHTY GOD" is used. C'mon; you're probably smart; are you probably lazy too? Ok, that's a bad joke. Do it.

Just.Do.It.

i beg You sweets ,read and understand before posting because for every question You post,it has already been answered

You haven't posted those bible verses with "MIGHTY GOD".

i could borrow You ma brains if You need it honey

Even worm couldn't use your brains. Sorry, just kidding.  wink

Seriously, use your bible, not a dictionary. Use your bible.
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by rampagain: 12:31am On Sep 25, 2008

It's enough that they're valid, isn't it?

quite d opposite

Aren't Christians supposed to be straightforward too? And, what a great world it would be were we all to be straightforward

atleast we caution each other when we r wrong honey smiley

do i borrow You my brains love?You need it ,ive answered that question a hundred times

Let us look at Isaiah 9:6: “Unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Ok, as you like it. But, let me ask you: Did David kill people (apart from Bathsheba's husband, at least) for his pleasure? What about Joshua? And, ahh, Samson? Do you remember these prophets? Did they kill people just for their pleasure? These are not rhetorical questions. Once you think about these things from the perspective of your faith, you could be encouraged to tone down your caustic rhetoric against the Prophet (PBUH).

d last time i checked there is only one messenger sent to save d world and that is jesus,so wats david doing here

sweetheart You have no points my dear

I san answer this one. The answer is No

good

Substitute any of the Bible's judges and prophets here and attempt to answer the question. And, while you're at it, would you at all remember the name of that prophet in the bible who used an axe to butcher someone already dead? How do you like that?

again going off point,mohammed was d prophet yeah?jesus was d messenger right?

good i used prophet because that is what mohammed is called,jesus is d messenger God sent to redeem the world,so sugar plum You can see that uve lost it wink

Couldn't the same be said of many Christians and Jesus? Think about it. And, in any case, [b]don't you say Jesus will return to rescue many people, and then kill many too? [/b]My friend, your stones 're destroying your glass paradigms.

is he not God?the power of life and death is in his hands my dear,its better than a prophet taking up the responsibilities of a God

Okay then; perhaps you'll be in a better mood.
You also need ur rest,because You sound like one who hasnt gotten rest for the past 30 years
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by Nimshi: 12:31am On Sep 25, 2008
_Queenisha:

Nimshi,the thread is about passing an acceptable shait.
Holy unto Allah
don't derail it please
I'm begging you.
I like the topic

Please forgive me. We will shortly return to that rather important matter. To speak some truth, I managed to chuckle after reading your post. I will be chastised for this; but a man is a man, and a chuckle isn't a sin.
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by Nimshi: 12:34am On Sep 25, 2008
rampagain will be late tomorrow.

Even to go to bed, something for yourself, you couldn't be faithful.

Go sleep; you'll have enough time to reply these posts when you wake up.

There's no point depriving yourself of sleep if you won't consult the bible.

Again, sleep well, and happy dreams, if you dream.

Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by rampagain: 12:35am On Sep 25, 2008
Nimshi:

The third good night; you couldn't resist. please, go sleep, these posts should be here when you wake up. No rush, no problem.

Nothing to think about?

How about you supply all the verses in the bible where "MIGHTY GOD" is used? It's not difficult; you probably wouldn't exhaust the fingers of one hand were you to try.

Bible verses, my friend. Supply the bibles verses where "MIGHTY GOD" is used. C'mon; you're probably smart; are you probably lazy too? Ok, that's a bad joke. Do it.

Just.Do.It.

Even worm couldn't use your brains. Sorry, just kidding.  wink

no need for the indirect insults love,it shows some sort o cowardice on ur side wink kidding too

the verse has already been posted,u no get points jare

u need my brains ,i could lend it out babes kiss
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by Nobody: 12:35am On Sep 25, 2008
Nimshi:

David, Solomon were kings NOT prophets (that is an islamic invention with no basis).
Joshua was the leader of the Jews before they started having kings NOT a prophet (again a baseless islamic invention).
Samson was a jewish strong man who was raised by God to be a judge in Israel (more like a leader) NOT as a prophet (another baseless islamic invention).

The bible is clear on who a prophet and how he may be identified. We dont just call every biblical character a "prophet" so we might appropriate their names to justify a fraud.
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by rampagain: 12:37am On Sep 25, 2008
Nimshi:

rampagain will be late tomorrow.

Even to go to bed, something for yourself, you couldn't be faithful.

Go sleep; you'll have enough time to reply these posts when you wake up.

There's no point depriving yourself of sleep if you won't consult the bible.

Again, sleep well, and happy dreams, if you dream.

ehehehehehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin is u scared of me and my replies

dont worry love im off tomorrow,so no work,i have enough time on my hands

oh sorry i know say u wan sleep so dat ur fellow muslim sis and bros will help u out cos u have exhausted ur points

ok no probs dear,take a deep breathe,in and out,?good

now go to sleep smiley
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by Nobody: 12:40am On Sep 25, 2008
Nimshi:

You know a fraudulent muslim when you see one, they always cry for "supplies" of bible verses:

Genesis 49:24 But his bow abode in strength, and the arms of his hands were made strong by the hands of the mighty God of Jacob; (from thence is the shepherd, the stone of Israelsmiley

Deuteronomy 7:21 Thou shalt not be affrighted at them: for the LORD thy God is among you, a mighty God and terrible.

Job 36:5 Behold, God is mighty, and despiseth not any: he is mighty in strength and wisdom.

Psalm 50:1 The mighty God, even the LORD, hath spoken, and called the earth from the rising of the sun unto the going down thereof.

Isaiah 10:21 The remnant shall return, even the remnant of Jacob, unto the mighty God.

Jeremiah 32:18 Thou shewest lovingkindness unto thousands, and recompensest the iniquity of the fathers into the bosom of their children after them: the Great, the Mighty God, the LORD of hosts, is his name

Habakkuk 1:12 Art thou not from everlasting, O LORD my God, mine Holy One? we shall not die. O LORD, thou hast ordained them for judgment; and, O mighty God, thou hast established them for correction.

More verses or are the above enough? Perhaps i spoke too soon . . . sounds like nimshi is no different from his deluded brethren.
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by Queenisha1: 12:42am On Sep 25, 2008
Nimshi:

Just.Do.It.

The people who walked in darkness have seen a great light; those who dwelt in a land of deep darkness, on them has light shined… For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government and of peace there will be no end, on the throne of David and over his kingdom, to establish it and to uphold it with justice and with righteousness from this time forth and forevermore. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will do this. Isaiah 9:1:2, 6-7

now what?
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by Queenisha1: 12:44am On Sep 25, 2008
david I saw where you gave the guy more props than he deserved.
You spoke too soon
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by Queenisha1: 12:45am On Sep 25, 2008
davidylan:

More verses or are the above enough? Perhaps i spoke too soon . . . sounds like nimshi is no different from his deluded brethren.

watch him change the topic lipsrsealed
or cut and paste lipsrsealed
altaquiyyah style
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by rampagain: 12:46am On Sep 25, 2008
davidylan:

You know a fraudulent muslim when you see one, they always cry for "supplies" of bible verses:

Genesis 49:24 But his bow abode in strength, and the arms of his hands were made strong by the hands of the mighty God of Jacob; (from thence is the shepherd, the stone of Israelsmiley

Deuteronomy 7:21 Thou shalt not be affrighted at them: for the LORD thy God is among you, a mighty God and terrible.

Job 36:5 Behold, God is mighty, and despiseth not any: he is mighty in strength and wisdom.

Psalm 50:1 The mighty God, even the LORD, hath spoken, and called the earth from the rising of the sun unto the going down thereof.

Isaiah 10:21 The remnant shall return, even the remnant of Jacob, unto the mighty God.

Jeremiah 32:18 Thou shewest lovingkindness unto thousands, and recompensest the iniquity of the fathers into the bosom of their children after them: the Great, the Mighty God, the LORD of hosts, is his name

Habakkuk 1:12 Art thou not from everlasting, O LORD my God, mine Holy One? we shall not die. O LORD, thou hast ordained them for judgment; and, O mighty God, thou hast established them for correction.

hehehehehe grin grin grin grin oh so nimshi is a guy?i tot it was a babe that is why have been calling her abi na him diff pet names

haba You sef,You for offload am small small grin grin grin
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by Queenisha1: 12:48am On Sep 25, 2008
chorus:What a mighty God we serve
what a mighty god we serve
Angels bow before Him
Heaven and earth adore Him
What a mighty God we serve.
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by Nimshi: 12:48am On Sep 25, 2008
davidylan:

Nimshi, one credit to you . . . for the first time in a long time i finally find an intellectual muslim (not the usual quickly enraged rabble rousers). Kudos to you.

davidylan: the complement is accepted in the same spirit it has been given. Thank you.

But permit me to say this: there're many many intellectual Muslims. My guess is that many are too busy to post on discussion boards.

And, I am not an intellectual anything. Thank you all the same.

The answer is [size=18pt]YES[/size]

The bible uses both terms intechangeably, we know that "mighty" means - Having or showing great power, skill, strength, or force: or Imposing or awesome in size, degree, or extent:

We also know that "almighty" means - Having absolute power; all-powerful:

The difference between "mighty" and "almighty" is that the later qualifies the former by the use of the prefix "al", to mean ABSOLUTE, UNCHALENGEABLE, IMMEASURABLE.

Thank you for your clear response. See my comment below.

Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

What is your point?

My point is below. Note that reference to scripture regarding these terms are with respect to the Aramaic, Hebrew and Greek.

You say the bible uses the two terms interchangeably; yet, isn't the above reference in Prophet Isaiah the only occurence of the use of "MIGHTY GOD". My understanding is that it is. Please enlighten me if I'm wrong. If I am correct, then could we look at the context of the beautiful scripture in Isaiah 9:6 (I qualify the scripture without irony; I still remember the feeling I felt in my gut as I read this chapter)? The context is enlightening, and, the context explains a lot. Who, specifically was Prophet Isaiah talking about?

Since you've been generous in this post of yours, I offer the following (please enlighten me where I may be wrong): he was talking about the Son to be born of Mary and every one of those prophetic terms have good significance. Almighty God (He of the Tetragrammaton) is never - to my knowledge - referred to as "MIGHTY GOD" (and for this reason, I will have to disagree with our earlier stated assertion that the bible uses the two terms interchangeably). Of course, my opinion will change of sufficient contrary facts emerge.

To conclude: The "Mighty God" is (I agree) the Lion of the Tribe of Judah; he is also the Son. Never are these terms used in the Old and New Testament to refer to Almighty God, who is also The I AM THAT I AM, and whose Holy Name of the Tetragrammaton the Jews refuse - out of reverence - to pronounce up to this day.
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by Queenisha1: 12:51am On Sep 25, 2008
Nimshi:

You say the bible uses the two terms interchangeably; yet, isn't the above reference in Prophet Isaiah the only occurence of the use of "MIGHTY GOD". My understanding is that it is. Please enlighten me if I'm wrong. If I am correct, then could we look at the context of the beautiful scripture in Isaiah 9:6 (I qualify the scripture without irony; I still remember the feeling I felt in my gut as I read this chapter)? The context is enlightening, and, the context explains a lot. Who, specifically was Prophet Isaiah talking about?

Since you've been generous in this post of yours, I offer the following (please enlighten me where I may be wrong): he was talking about the Son to be born of Mary and every one of those prophetic terms have good significance. Almighty God (He of the Tetragrammaton) is never - to my knowledge - referred to as "MIGHTY GOD" (and for this reason, I will have to disagree with our earlier stated assertion that the bible uses the two terms interchangeably). Of course, my opinion will change of sufficient contrary facts emerge.

To conclude: The "Mighty God" is (I agree) the Lion of the Tribe of Judah; he is also the Son. Never are these terms used in the Old and New Testament to refer to Almighty God, who is also The I AM THAT I AM, and whose Holy Name of the Tetragrammaton the Jews refuse - out of reverence - to pronounce up to this day.

shocked shocked shocked shocked
tetragrammarwetin?
what is this person on?
are we talking to an amorc worshipper abi brotherhood of the cross and star
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by Nobody: 12:51am On Sep 25, 2008
Nimshi:

My point is this:

thank you for showing me that you really have no idea what you are talking about. please see the references to "Mighty God" as used in Genesis, Deuteronomy, Job and Psalms . . . these writers where not alive when Isaiah was making his prophecy.

Next time study well before saying what you know nothing about.

Infact this is how Brother Jeremiah talks about my alpha and the omega . . . Jeremiah 32:18 Thou shewest lovingkindness unto thousands, and recompensest the iniquity of the fathers into the bosom of their children after them: the Great, the Mighty God, the LORD of hosts, is his name
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by rampagain: 12:56am On Sep 25, 2008
_Queenisha:

tetragrammarwetin?
what is this person on?

grin grin grin grin d very first time he asked me d tetragrammarian question was d minute i knew dat he has no strong knowledge of wat hes posting here

na copy and paste maybe undecided cos his points aint valid abeg
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by Nimshi: 12:57am On Sep 25, 2008
davidylan:

thank you for showing me that you really have no idea what you are talking about. please see the references to "Mighty God" as used in Genesis, Deuteronomy, Job and Psalms . . . these writers where not alive when Isaiah was making his prophecy.

Next time study well before saying what you know nothing about.

Infact this is how Brother Jeremiah talks about my alpha and the omega . . . Jeremiah 32:18 Thou shewest lovingkindness unto thousands, and recompensest the iniquity of the fathers into the bosom of their children after them: the Great, the Mighty God, the LORD of hosts, is his name

Pretty. Now, where's that example where Jesus is referred to as Almighty God?

You should be able to find it. Just one.

The "New" Testament is shorter than the "Old" Testament. Find it.

Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by Nimshi: 12:59am On Sep 25, 2008
_Queenisha:

tetragrammarwetin?
what is this person on?

Uh uh.

Perhaps your favourite pastor would know? Why don't you ask him?
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by Nobody: 1:01am On Sep 25, 2008
Nimshi:

Dont order me to "find" anything for you anytime you run into the blind alley of your own deciet.

You first claimed "Mighty God" was a term used ONLY for the Son prophesied by Isaiah and not Almighty God of the old testament, soon as i burst that claim and showed it up for the dishonorable lie it was u suddenly turn around crying "find it"? shocked
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by Queenisha1: 1:02am On Sep 25, 2008
Nimshi:

You see how fraudulent you are?
You needed a verse from the Bible.
You demanded "From the Bible"
just one verse
We gave you one from a prophecy of Isaiah about the birth of Jesus
instead of disappearing into oblivion or reincarnating with a different user name as your colleagues do
You still have mouth to talk.
I taya for this una mago mago
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by Nimshi: 1:03am On Sep 25, 2008
rampagain:

grin grin grin grin d very first time he asked me d tetragrammarian question was d minute i knew that he has no strong knowledge of what hes posting here

na copy and paste maybe undecided because his points aint valid abeg

And you, you've got that strong knowledge?

davidylan: post the link to the online translation of the bible you used for your first, and then subsequent quotations.

_Queenisha: why don't you do the same?

rampagain: just go to bed; you couldn't open a bible; what version do you use, if you have any.
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by Queenisha1: 1:03am On Sep 25, 2008
davidylan:

don't order me to "find" anything for you anytime you run into the blind alley of your own deciet.

You first claimed "Mighty God" was a term used ONLY for the Son prophesied by Isaiah and not Almighty God of the old testament, soon as i burst that claim and showed it up for the dishonorable lie it was You suddenly turn around crying "find it"? shocked

a man who was abused by an ustaz and neighborhood mallams for not cramming his toileting sunnah
what do you expect from him?
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by Nobody: 1:05am On Sep 25, 2008
Nimshi:

davidylan: post the link to the online translation of the bible you used for your first, and then subsequent quotations.

Find an online king james version or buy a bible.
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by Nimshi: 1:05am On Sep 25, 2008
davidylan:

don't order me to "find" anything for you anytime you run into the blind alley of your own deciet.

You first claimed "Mighty God" was a term used ONLY for the Son prophesied by Isaiah and not Almighty God of the old testament, soon as i burst that claim and showed it up for the dishonorable lie it was You suddenly turn around crying "find it"? shocked

Yes; the claim stands. You are yet to confirm interchangeable use; where is it that Jesus is referred to as Almighty God?

Why don't you post the version of the bible you used for your first quotation, and then post the version you used to find the one with the multiple mentions?

And then you could find the reference to Jesus as Almighty God; if you could.
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by rampagain: 1:06am On Sep 25, 2008
rev 1:7Look, he is coming with the clouds,
     and every eye will see him,
  even those who pierced him;
     and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.

8"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.

nimshi use this

LMAO na shame catch You abi,check properly You asked for a bible verse i gave it to You,abi You don blind,abeg go rest jare,You know nothing,ur brain is so empty,You r crying fowl now abi?i gave a verse naaaa undecided

olodo
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by Nimshi: 1:10am On Sep 25, 2008
rampagain:

rev 1:7Look, he is coming with the clouds,
and every eye will see him,
even those who pierced him;
and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.

8"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.

Where is the Almighty God?
Re: Muslims Dont Talk Nor Open Their Mouth In Toilets by rampagain: 1:11am On Sep 25, 2008
Nimshi:

Where is the Almighty God?

olodo ,ive given u d verse u want,now take some more tissues and wipe ur eyes,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Mistakes Of Salaah / Should Muslims Say 'Merry Christmas' To Christians Or Not? / Ruling On Shaking Hands With The Opposite Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.