Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:40 PM

North Korea's Missile Test - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Korea's Missile Test (1491 Views)

Nigeria Issues Stern Warning To North Korea Over Missile Test / Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) / Air-Force Jet Hit By Boko-Haram Missile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

North Korea's Missile Test by stanech: 2:34pm On Jul 09, 2006
Pls guys I need your views on North korea resent misile test. This is the second time they are running a misile test. China and russia for no just reason are trying to vote a non millitary action on north korea. Becaus they just want to oppose everything that the us says. as they did when the attack on iraq issue came up. pls comment.
Re: North Korea's Missile Test by DaHitler(m): 2:39pm On Jul 09, 2006
Maybe China and Russia are just looking out for their own national interests. Exactly what countries are supposed to do. Why anyone support a nuclear war in their own back yard is beyond me. shocked
Re: North Korea's Missile Test by stanech: 3:58pm On Jul 09, 2006
The annoying thing is that it is those countries that are not millitary giants that surfers when eventually there is a war. Weapon of mass destruction is not to be encourage anywhere in the world. I think north korea wants to make another nazi government. not good . we should stand against it
Re: North Korea's Missile Test by anton(m): 6:24pm On Jul 09, 2006
stanech:

I think north korea wants to make another nazi government. not good . we should stand against it

You got some evidence? Or you just talkin out your neck?
Re: North Korea's Missile Test by Mariory(m): 7:47pm On Jul 09, 2006
India also conducted a test with their new Agni III missile capable of carrying nuclear warheads. it apparently has a range of 3,000+km.
It's interesting that there is no noise about that. That's the world of international politics.

http://www.newkerala.com/news3.php?action=fullnews&id=19488
Re: North Korea's Missile Test by anton(m): 8:03pm On Jul 09, 2006
Mariory:

India also conducted a test with their new Agni III missile capable of carrying nuclear warheads. it apparently has a range of 3,000+km.
It's interesting that there is no noise about that. That's the world of international politics.

http://www.newkerala.com/news3.php?action=fullnews&id=19488

Ouch! grin
Re: North Korea's Missile Test by disa03(m): 9:16pm On Jul 09, 2006
One que. we forget to ask is y is the american govt. so particular about
other countries strentghing their military power? Look at their stand in the
Nigeria - Isreali arms trade? they simply don't wnt any country to be autonomous
in military power. Iran is anoda ex.
Re: North Korea's Missile Test by bluenubian(f): 12:00am On Jul 10, 2006
i dont know why russia and china is supporting them knowing that they are very close to N korea, maybe they have some kind of deal with N korea, if any kind of war break out they might be practice targets.
Re: North Korea's Missile Test by Seun(m): 12:04am On Jul 10, 2006
When thieves are fighting, ordinary people should just leave them alone.
Re: North Korea's Missile Test by bluenubian(f): 12:08am On Jul 10, 2006
who are the thieves and who are the ordinary people?, im surprised the UN is not doing more
Re: North Korea's Missile Test by Seun(m): 12:34am On Jul 10, 2006
I'm talking about the "world leaders" you adore.
Re: North Korea's Missile Test by bluenubian(f): 12:42am On Jul 10, 2006
@seun
hope when u say adore u r not refering to me, they can fry themselves if they want to, if war breaks out, i m talking the first plane back to naija, thank god for olumo rock, i can hide there.
Re: North Korea's Missile Test by diddy4(m): 3:08am On Jul 10, 2006
US is just trying to be calm cuzz the war in iraq is still hot. y'all shud wait let bush put his thinking cap on, then u will see him in action again.

the UN is just a pupet. it does nothing. it has no powers. so said dat it cant even say something on this matter.
Re: North Korea's Missile Test by bluenubian(f): 3:12am On Jul 10, 2006
see bush has been wasting our man power on iraq, this is what they should have been preparing for
Re: North Korea's Missile Test by diddy4(m): 3:14am On Jul 10, 2006
the US will strike very soon. just get ready for drama. ones the diplomatic talk fails, the US will use military action and the world will back bush on this one.
Re: North Korea's Missile Test by stanech: 7:03am On Jul 10, 2006
anton:

You got some evidence? Or you just talkin out your neck?

I have not said the are, all i a have said is that they want to become a nazi govt.
disa03:

One que. we forget to ask is y is the american govt. so particular about
other countries strentghing their military power? Look at their stand in the
Nigeria - Isreali arms trade? they simply don't wnt any country to be autonomous
in military power. Iran is another ex.

this is not true just that there are weapons that u have to create or purchase.
the only weapon some countries are not allowed to create are weapon of mass destruction which north korea is currently developing if not stoped they will use it against  the south korea and Japan.
Re: North Korea's Missile Test by Easyy(m): 1:17pm On Jul 10, 2006
The only country that have ever used nuclear weapons is America. Yet, America champions the cause that other nations should not possess nuclear weapons! I would support every nation having nuclear weapons as a deterrent against ever-increasing American and western aggression in their quest for wealth and conquest.

If everyone has it, it deters every other nation from attacking and there'll be mutual respect rather than a one-way streak in which america steals wealth from every other nation and you either support america or be damned, it's bullying. America develops more nuclear energy/weapons continuously but wants other nations to come for handouts rather than develop their own nuclear capabilities for self-sustenance.

It's nothing but bullying and it's unfair.

1 Like

Re: North Korea's Missile Test by lewa(m): 1:26pm On Jul 10, 2006
Let pyongyang alone,afterall se na yankee alone won flex?
Re: North Korea's Missile Test by stanech: 10:38pm On Jul 10, 2006
Oh well the reason they are stoping other countries from developing it is that they may one day use it on each other. Take for example north korea may decide for no just reason to lauch it on Japan or other nearby countries which is not good for world peace
It should not be encouraged
Re: North Korea's Missile Test by lewa(m): 5:27am On Jul 11, 2006
I dont fully agree-60 years ago only the U.S. and the former USSR had any nuclear capacity
to annhilihate mankind.Nowadays many nations have it- small boys now want to be invited by all means to the table
and thats want Pyongyang wants simply
Re: North Korea's Missile Test by stanech: 6:51am On Jul 13, 2006
They have it 60 yrs ago that true, but the question is how many people did they use it on? the reason its not good for many smaller nations to possess it is that they may rise up one day and use it against a naighbour and that will be the rise of another world war (3).
Re: North Korea's Missile Test by lewa(m): 2:44am On Jul 14, 2006
Yes i agree.Rogue nations with nuclear arsenal can precipitate armageddon.But with them having it, who can take it back-Dubya,Blair.Condi, Halliburton,UN? I doubt it.Tehran and Pyongyang would not give easily.
Re: North Korea's Missile Test by Easyy(m): 5:23pm On Oct 31, 2006
The only country which has EVER used nuclear weapons against anyone is America!

(1) (Reply)

What Hapened To Niger Sat 2: Ehn? / Plateau Govt “deports” Fulani / Court Of Appeal Stops Soludo's Candidacy Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.