Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Tuition Free University For 1year - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tuition Free University For 1year (1549 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / tution free university education in german a Hoax! / Tuition Free Education In Sweden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tuition Free University For 1year by vikiviko(m): 2:44pm On Sep 20, 2008
Are you interested studying in South Cyprus or other European universities with 100% visa guaranteed.
With an opportunity for tuition free for 1 year.

send an email to vikiviko2002@yahoo.com to get full gist or call 018516418
First come first serve.
Re: Tuition Free University For 1year by Gamine(f): 2:51pm On Sep 20, 2008
ok, whats the catch?

i am up for it, but i need to know my course is available.
Re: Tuition Free University For 1year by promise2(f): 3:46pm On Sep 20, 2008
Vikiviko,

Let's talk about this now since you are on line
Promise
Re: Tuition Free University For 1year by beecrofty(m): 5:02am On Sep 22, 2008
Victor how does this one work? With South Cyprus, does that mean the same Cyprus?
Re: Tuition Free University For 1year by deariekay(m): 9:52am On Sep 22, 2008
vic,are usre about this?i hope there will be no dulling arangement.i will holla u later.

kay.
Re: Tuition Free University For 1year by RolandPet(m): 11:02am On Sep 22, 2008
@vikiviko,

i have sent a personnel email to your email box.
Please can i get a course in MSc. Energy,Petroleum or oil and gas Engineering.

I will prefer spring 2009 intake if it will be possible.

Thanks.
Re: Tuition Free University For 1year by vikiviko(m): 3:43pm On Sep 22, 2008
latest on the tuition free university.

Get 1 year free tuition and 100% visa guaranteed from our partner European schools.
Undergraduate and Postgraduate for various courses

For spring,summer and fall
To get the full info on this opportunity

Visit our office at Mentor world Consulting Services 181 Bamgbose street 2nd floor, Oshodi Bus stop
Lagos Island,
email-vikiviko2002@yahoo.com or 018516418

Direction. From Obalende take a bus to Tinubu and alight at Oshod Bus stop or from CMS ,take a bus to Obalende alight at Hospiatl Road bus stop and ask for the ofice address.
Re: Tuition Free University For 1year by ty4real(m): 9:05pm On Sep 22, 2008
PLease make una come back come share the testimony oohhh when una land for Cyprus,I get people wey den no go believe until I show them this particular page say the thing dey for real cool cool cool
THank you
Re: Tuition Free University For 1year by depapa06(m): 9:46pm On Sep 22, 2008
@ ty4real

Abeg show me.I am one of the doubting 'Thomases'.Seeing is believing.
Re: Tuition Free University For 1year by promise2(f): 9:41pm On Sep 23, 2008
ty4 real,

pls could you explain what you mean by your post?
i am interested.
Re: Tuition Free University For 1year by milano74: 6:13pm On Sep 27, 2008
dear victor
goodday to you overthere
well you may not know me again but i talk to you through
on phone one day but fortunately i lost my phone and i dont know your nomber offhead
now about this tuition free university how much do you think it will cost for the traveling issue
please kindly enligth me very well
hope to read from you
its me john
Re: Tuition Free University For 1year by vikiviko(m): 11:04am On Sep 29, 2008
latest on the tuition free university.

Get 1 year free tuition and 100% visa guaranteed from our partner European schools.
Undergraduate and Postgraduate for various courses

For spring,summer and fall
To get the full info on this opportunity

Visit our office at Mentor world Consulting Services 181 Bamgbose street 2nd floor, Oshodi Bus stop
Lagos Island,
email-vikiviko2002@yahoo.com or 018516418

Direction. From Obalende take a bus to Tinubu and alight at Oshod Bus stop or from CMS ,take a bus to Obalende alight at Hospiatl Road bus stop and ask for the ofice address.
Re: Tuition Free University For 1year by ifihearam: 2:16pm On Sep 29, 2008
Vik,you keep repeating yourself without furthering the questions they ask you,what i think we want you to tell us here is ,Is there any advance payment before you get the visa?what is the cost of the tuition after the one year free?how soon can one get the visa if true and would it be posssible for one to submit his/her passport then and only then will any payment be made after the visa and confirmation is made
Re: Tuition Free University For 1year by vikiviko(m): 12:47pm On Oct 01, 2008
You are only to pay N2500 TO ACQuire a form and pay 150 Euro for evaluation of result and subsequent issuance of an admission letter.

Thats all you will pay before the issuance of the student visa.

Get full details when you call or visit the office.
Re: Tuition Free University For 1year by shotster50(m): 3:31am On Oct 03, 2008
don't forget to mention to people here as I am sure they would like to know ,  that they CANNOT work in Cyprus,  be it North or South and cost of living is prohibitively high.

(1) (Reply)

African Garden Lodge, Omole Phase 1 / How Good Is Iberia Airline. / Topic has need removed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.