Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

abc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / abc (1066 Views)

FG Revokes Licences Of ABC Transport Courier, Nine Others / Nigerian Roads Are Getting Better- ABC Transport / Nigerian Scammers Caught On Tape On ABC's 20/20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

abc by ikubch(m): 10:16pm On Sep 20, 2008
Abc
Re: abc by BUSHFELLOW(m): 10:34pm On Sep 20, 2008
You are even more unserious than the nation. Do you know anything about the word sovereignty?
Re: abc by ikubch(m): 11:02pm On Sep 20, 2008
hi bush man, tell me the benefit so far from the sovereingty or are u not aware of the immense poverty in the name of ruling ourselves.lets see the country in the next 20 years if things will change then i can praise ur response
Re: abc by RibaduFan(m): 7:25pm On Sep 21, 2008
ikubch (m)
Ota,nigeria,

Re: Don't You Think Presidency Should Have BeEN Privatized
« #2 on: Yesterday at 11:02:30 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hi bush man, tell me the benefit so far from the sovereingty or are u not aware of the immense poverty in the name of ruling ourselves.lets see the country in the next 20 years if things will change then i can praise ur response [quote][/quote]

What u re suggesting is like proposing the outsourcing of parenting in a family.
Re: abc by BUSHFELLOW(m): 10:09pm On Sep 21, 2008
Make una help me tell am i beg. the guy vision dey so low him no dey see beyond his nose at all.
Re: abc by cjmikeTEC: 3:43pm On Sep 23, 2008
Dont be decieved, the Presidency is not public sector, it is very private,otherwise how come an incumbent hand-picks his successor ?. angry
Re: abc by ikubch(m): 12:27pm On Oct 21, 2015
RibaduFan:
ikubch (m)
Ota,nigeria,

Re: Don't You Think Presidency Should Have BeEN Privatized
« #2 on: Yesterday at 11:02:30 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hi bush man, tell me the benefit so far from the sovereingty or are u not aware of the immense poverty in the name of ruling ourselves.lets see the country in the next 20 years if things will change then i can praise ur response

What u re suggesting is like proposing the outsourcing of parenting in a family.
So, if parenting is not outsourced why do we have hostels and boarding houses. Bushman!

(1) (Reply)

Finally, Nigeria To Adopt Current Account Convertibility / Volunteers Needed To Wake A Sleeping Giant (nigeria)- Pls Volunteer / Nigerian Govt Wants IMF Aid On Job Creation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.