Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,826 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. (10395 Views)

Ladies,drop Your Email Adress(yahoo Chat) Here,to Meet Friends And Responsible People. / Singles Chat Here- / Most Nairaland Girls Are Bossy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by diddy4(m): 11:32pm On Jul 09, 2006
aiight y'all.

lets move the chat to dis place.
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by ddizzle(f): 11:38pm On Jul 09, 2006
aight yeah im coming in december oh, i jst have too im bossy remember the nescafe shit nd wat time we got hme lol thank your mum for me oh she tried that day smiley
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by diddy4(m): 11:38pm On Jul 09, 2006
i seriously hope i come home dis xmas. damn,im so wishing i do.
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by ImBossy(f): 11:39pm On Jul 09, 2006
Am good to go, wheres ma so cool?thankz diddy love
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by ImBossy(f): 11:41pm On Jul 09, 2006
Yea dizzle ma mumz cool jo, lmaoo she said when u come shell do her macaroni for u, lol,

Diddy u beta start savin up cuz your ass gata be here xmas, thats when all the ish hits the fan, all about fun.
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by ddizzle(f): 11:42pm On Jul 09, 2006
i feel you on the ride thing im bossy i had my two front wheels chromed out i dint have enough money for the back tires lol so i just sprayed it im so cheap , all because i wanted to do efizzy!!
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by diddy4(m): 11:42pm On Jul 09, 2006
yeah

hope i make it shaa. if i dont, i will do dat next year definately.

so whats up baby with the songs?
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by ddizzle(f): 11:43pm On Jul 09, 2006
im bossy yes oh i want M A CA RO NI!! i miss dat s**t and also INDOMIE INDOMIE INDOMIE NOODLES!! grin
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by ImBossy(f): 11:48pm On Jul 09, 2006
Where soo cool??

dizzle for realsThats Gangstaaaaa

Diddy, i wish i could jus send it to u here, ahhh, lemi try again that thing was sayin sum about chek name and password, when i put in ma yahoo id am i ment to put @yahoo.com?
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by ddizzle(f): 11:50pm On Jul 09, 2006
@ im bossy 4 really realz lol and no u dnt have to put @yahoo.com
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by diddy4(m): 11:50pm On Jul 09, 2006
i will send you a mail with my id and password so u can use it if yours aint working.
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by socool1(f): 11:59pm On Jul 09, 2006
I'm bossy

finally here lol. okay ! a bora?
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by ddizzle(f): 12:00am On Jul 10, 2006
volkswagen car like theres passat and this is a bora
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by socool1(f): 12:02am On Jul 10, 2006
cry
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by ddizzle(f): 12:10am On Jul 10, 2006
so cool naww its nt a bug bt theyre made by the same people its like the better version of the jetta

between us i suspect im bossy and diddy are on yahoo chattin away those children will see pepper
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by socool1(f): 12:11am On Jul 10, 2006
ddizle

ok ok girl  i know you are laughing at me now lol, okay now i know lol.

awwwwwwwwwwww, diddy and I'm bossy, kaii, love is in the air o lol
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by ddizzle(f): 12:13am On Jul 10, 2006
girl im still waitin for september to come so i can confirm that im going for sure lol and i aint laughin at you girl i dnt knw any american cars lol so i dnt blame ya smiley well im looking at december to crash naija u knw hw we do lol
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by diddy4(m): 12:16am On Jul 10, 2006
im here ooo, i aint on yahoo. i was helping someone with something.

where is im bossy?

@so cool
i might come back but i aint dat sure. but i know damn well i will be home next year if i dont make it this year.
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by socool1(f): 12:18am On Jul 10, 2006
ddizle

gurll no excuses, you must come in december, dont bother waiting till sept! chaiii, we need to tear that place down ! lol, I am lost when it comes to "british cars" , everything in London is so different.  been there a couple of times but i dont really like the place, as in it soo boring lol, but i normally have a stop over at heathrow shaz, thats the farest i go lol

diddy,
you better make it for this year, or else Im bossy will be gone with someelse wink wink grin
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by diddy4(m): 12:19am On Jul 10, 2006
yeah, i will try hard to make it. dont want no one taking im bossy. wink wink wink
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by ddizzle(f): 4:39am On Jul 10, 2006
@ so cool girl ama try my mum knws im coming to tear the place down sef they will kuku give me the shally to stay alone sef lol,

@ diddy na lie i no believe you!!
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by diddy4(m): 4:53am On Jul 10, 2006
why?
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by ddizzle(f): 8:01am On Jul 10, 2006
like we have the main house and we have like a little shale its a french word for a small house it has its own kitchen and stuff really neat so i can stay alone! while they stay in the main hse!
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by diddy4(m): 3:49pm On Jul 10, 2006
whats up y'all? cheesy cheesy wink

where is im bossy? sad sad
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by ImBossy(f): 9:23pm On Jul 10, 2006
Wadup Ppl?lol, sorry i had to go yest, well it really wasnt ma choice, sum people came ova and took me away,
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by ddizzle(f): 9:48pm On Jul 10, 2006
aww gud mami thats wasup lol hpe u had a nice time did he knw bout the misyanns
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by socool1(f): 11:18pm On Jul 10, 2006
ddizzle

sup girl! okay i will be waiting on ya in lagos  that will be soo cool lol

diddy
sup, are you coming too

I'm bossy

sup girl, I see you having mad  fun, hmmn  lol
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by ddizzle(f): 11:46pm On Jul 10, 2006
@ so cool for sure mami ama see u there
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by socool1(f): 11:52pm On Jul 10, 2006
ddizle
heeeeeeeeeey   you sup , hmmmn   just chillin
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by ddizzle(f): 11:52pm On Jul 10, 2006
aww, me i flew to cali from chicago cuz of boardness lol, i dey kampe men
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by ImBossy(f): 11:53pm On Jul 10, 2006
Lol, So cool, lmaoo don't worry it wasnt that much fun, it was jus nice to be out kind of, and i LOVE the attention i get when am out with those guys, lol, too much fun and its soo cool to see the girls like lookin like they wana kill me,
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by ImBossy(f): 11:55pm On Jul 10, 2006
SO cool sweetie, what happnd with u and Rhodalyn?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Whitelexi This Shit Is On! / Date And Hook Up Whatsapp Group In Oyo State / Ilorin SEX (action) Whatapp Hookup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.