Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. (10430 Views)

Ladies,drop Your Email Adress(yahoo Chat) Here,to Meet Friends And Responsible People. / Singles Chat Here- / Most Nairaland Girls Are Bossy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by DaHitler(m): 3:49am On Jul 16, 2006
diddy4:

@afeni
you know who your daddy is right?

Yes. He is your grand father.
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by socool1(f): 3:51am On Jul 16, 2006
*IM bossy*

awwwwwww, got your email, and I am so touched, love you gurl, I mma reply you in a min, awwww, you d best kiss kiss
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by diddy4(m): 3:51am On Jul 16, 2006
@afeni

nice, u know who he is. so put your shiit in cuzz she aint interested. she doesnt need you to feel special cuzz she is already special like queen cleopatra.
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by ImBossy(f): 3:53am On Jul 16, 2006
LMAO This shit is toooo funny.Lol.

Afeni, I am Happy now, ah ah, I dont want to have to beat up no girl, "retro" or whats her face?lol.
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by ImBossy(f): 3:54am On Jul 16, 2006
So cool u know love in tha air, lol, No big deal
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by DaHitler(m): 3:56am On Jul 16, 2006
*Im_Bossy*:

LMAO This rubbish is toooo funny.Lol.

Afeni, I am Happy now, ah ah, I don't want to have to beat up no girl, "retro" or whats her face?lol.

Beat up retro? Don't get it twisted. Compared to you, Retro is God.
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by ImBossy(f): 3:58am On Jul 16, 2006
O now he wana get greasy, thats whats uppppppppppppp,

I aint gona cuss no one that aint here to defend themselves, so ill let that one silde.

be a lady about it.
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by diddy4(m): 3:59am On Jul 16, 2006
nahhh, afeni, retro aint that. she is a mere human being while im bossy is a princess, my queen, a boss.
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by diddy4(m): 3:59am On Jul 16, 2006
@im bossy

nice work baby. let him be a lady about it.
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by DaHitler(m): 4:00am On Jul 16, 2006
Im_Bossy, I think its safe to say that you have been a big dissappoint. With the exception of retro, all other girls on nairaland have failed to impress. sad

And lastly, I lied about everything I said. You are just another NIGERIAN GIRL. In short, NOTHING SPECIAL. grin
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by diddy4(m): 4:00am On Jul 16, 2006
check your mail apple pie. kiss
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by DaHitler(m): 4:00am On Jul 16, 2006
diddy, enjoy hanging out with these losers. I am out. I still consider you a friend by the way. Peace men. cool
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by diddy4(m): 4:01am On Jul 16, 2006
afeni

ohhh, is someone about to cry. cry cry baby. here, take a tissue nd wipe your face, cuzz u wet with tears. lmao, hahahhahahahahah
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by socool1(f): 4:01am On Jul 16, 2006
Afeni:

*yawn*. No one cares about your internet problems. grin

dude you don't matter lol  you have been dissed and that shyt was mad funny lol

*Im_Bossy*:

Afeni, *she smiles, What makes u think i wana see what u packin?, From tha look of it, u talk alota game so, u know what they say about people that talk too much?they trying to make up for their SHORTCOMINS sumwhere else?*,

Put your damn shorts back on Homie, Not Intrested. wink

I'm bossy

ouchhh!  nice one   lol

girl I am sendiing you a long ass mail lmao

diddy'
hmmn, no need to say much, he got dissed by girls, dude aint no man lol  

afeni
this is funyy., but you just got played hahahahahahaa lol. ouchhh!  hmmmn, ahahahaha, shameee chaiiii, that must hurt!!,  LOOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by diddy4(m): 4:01am On Jul 16, 2006
@afeni

yeah we cool dude. didnt get your email but i saved your pics just incase i see u in NY i will recognise. cool
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by DaHitler(m): 4:02am On Jul 16, 2006
I am not going to wipe my tears. I will wait till retro gets here. She will then lick the tears off my eyes. tongue
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by diddy4(m): 4:03am On Jul 16, 2006
and ohh, i forgot, they aint loosers so u better retract that statement cuzz they are one of the best girls on nl. get that into the afeni head.
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by diddy4(m): 4:03am On Jul 16, 2006
afeni

dude dont be such a lady. wipe your own tears dogg and stop making me feel sick. **pukes**
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by DaHitler(m): 4:04am On Jul 16, 2006
diddy4:

@afeni

yeah we cool dude. didnt get your email but i saved your pics just incase i see u in NY i will recognise. cool

Awesome, but I don't have a silly smile in public. Hence, you would hardly recognize me. Don't worry, I can feel your soul. I'll know if you are around. cool
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by ImBossy(f): 4:04am On Jul 16, 2006
See, shows your a, Infact am not in the mood to cuss,

Am only HALF nigerian darlin, so get your facts str8 b4 u talk,

and your sooo smart generalizin Nigerian girls, awww boo why u mad?cuz we gat more sence than to get with sumone like you?or to listen to anythin u gata say?

Look at u comin to tell me u lied about erythin u said, like DUH, i was tryna be polite to u luv.cuz ma mum taught me really well, which is more than i can say for u,

Give a kiss to your daddy for me.Mwwwa
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by DaHitler(m): 4:06am On Jul 16, 2006
diddy4:

afeni

dude don't be such a lady. wipe your own tears dogg and stop making me feel sick. **pukes**

Noo!! Retro is going to lick them dry. Hmm. . . Where are you retro? tongue
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by DaHitler(m): 4:08am On Jul 16, 2006
Im_Bossy, I don't care if you are half Nigerian or not. I call you what I want. The extent to which you disagree with the afeni, is the extent to which you are wrong.
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by socool1(f): 4:09am On Jul 16, 2006
Afeni:

Im_Bossy, I think its safe to say that you have been a big dissappoint. With the exception of retro, all other girls on nairaland have failed to impress. sad

And lastly, I lied about everything I said. You are just another NIGERIAN GIRL. In short, NOTHING SPECIAL. grin

Afeni

Yeah I see, why your old ass is here trying to make friends,  you got rejected now you upset i feel for ya,  ass hole, lemme put somrthing straight to you, seems like you jobless well, I am looking for a gate man in my yard i think you better off doing that,  hmmmn or should i say lmao, internet this days,  even a house maid idiot like you can still browse, shameless old man lmao,  hahahahaahahaha, hmmmn get the f uck out of here men, no one wants to be your friend,
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by diddy4(m): 4:10am On Jul 16, 2006
@afeni

u got issues dude, maybe the tears are running into your brains and turning them upside down. treat my baby with respect dude. u know better than generalizing.
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by diddy4(m): 4:11am On Jul 16, 2006
@so cool

ouch, thats gonn@ sting him bad. nice work girl.
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by ImBossy(f): 4:12am On Jul 16, 2006
Lol, In Ur Twisted Mind That Is, Ill Jus Do tha Right Thing Here, and Ignore u.Cuz ur not wroth it, Ur bad mind, And we BUN bad mind, so why dont u go outside, play with your lil toys or sumn?, And o NO u dont call me whateva u want love cuz i dont know u and u dont know me, u dont know who i am, and TRUST me, me and u aint on a level.
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by DaHitler(m): 4:12am On Jul 16, 2006
diddy4:

@afeni

u got issues dude, maybe the tears are running into your brains and turning them upside down. treat my baby with respect dude. u know better than generalizing.

I'm trying, but your "friends" are making it hard on me.

Okay, for you, my friend. I'll start over.

Hello, my name is Afeni. I am a really popular poster on Nairaland.

Im_bossy, I haven't seen you before on this site. Are you new?
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by diddy4(m): 4:13am On Jul 16, 2006
@afeni

u are funny in a weird way.

@im bossy

dont let the dude work you up. be cool baby boo.
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by socool1(f): 4:14am On Jul 16, 2006
Diddy

hmmmn, dont need to say much, we can see the guy is senseless from the way he write dayumm, this kind of ppl make me hate nairaland,

*Im bossy*

lmao  well said, hahahaha lol,  mama aint thought us that, but mama thought us to stay away from family rejects though lol

Afeni

Cry a river matter of fact, maybe an ocean is better!  lmao,  I dont deal with fustration and I am sure ma friend doesnt either, there goes a mothafucking pole hang your self, once again,  we dont care who you are,  Bleep off plssss! oh before I forget! Nice to meet you too lmaooo
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by ImBossy(f): 4:15am On Jul 16, 2006
Ok Ill Start again Too,

"hi Im Bossy, I dont give a RATS A** If u popular or not.am not here to entertain You, or any of your KIND, And Yes am New, But dont wana know U, Am Good To Go.So can u Plz Excuse Urself Now, cuz Ur being made a fool of"
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by ImBossy(f): 4:18am On Jul 16, 2006
Hum, So cool and Diddy baby mo sent me an email, she attachd an email that You supposedly sent so cool?
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by DaHitler(m): 4:18am On Jul 16, 2006
*Im_Bossy*:

Ok Ill Start again Too,

"hi I'm Bossy, I don't give a RATS A** If u popular or not.am not here to entertain You, or any of your KIND, And Yes am New, But don't wana know U, Am Good To Go.So can u Please Excuse Urself Now, because your being made a fool of"

Thats not kool. I mean, I understand why you would be pissed, but don't you think you are taking things a little far. I mean, in all honesty, how bad a guy can I be if I am friends with diddy? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Whitelexi This Shit Is On! / hello / Date And Hook Up Whatsapp Group In Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.