Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. (10426 Views)

Ladies,drop Your Email Adress(yahoo Chat) Here,to Meet Friends And Responsible People. / Singles Chat Here- / Most Nairaland Girls Are Bossy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by diddy4(m): 3:23am On Jul 16, 2006
@im bossy

sweety i aint got your mail yet. my laptop is crying here. it cant wait to get it.
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by socool1(f): 3:23am On Jul 16, 2006
Iim bossy*

dont mind him, dont need his apologies men, dont know dud from no where and he start insulting

Afeni'

if you wanna get a girl you have to learn how to respect one,  dont know you and you calling me name wtf? well anyways no yawa, do your thing, you wack at it anyways

diddy
 thanks  for looking out, hmmmn  I am sure you know him so help him out, guess he needs attention lol, teach him how to get one lol
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by diddy4(m): 3:24am On Jul 16, 2006
u welcome.

nahhh, he is like that. thats his xter. i did be wasting my time trynn@ speak something to him. he is just full of himself.
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by socool1(f): 3:25am On Jul 16, 2006
*Im bossy*

awwwwwww, thats crazy, i havnt recieved it yet.     cry cry, maybe something is wrong
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by socool1(f): 3:27am On Jul 16, 2006
diddy4:

@afeni

u are nasty and u got retro calling u a LovePeddler. stop hitting on ma girl cuzz she don't like guys that are dissed and called a LovePeddler.
go back to your retro and continue with your cyber sex.

diddy
Lmao. whoaa, thats drama, who is that you mentioned, sorry dont know much peeps in here, but thats mad funny though haahahahahahaha
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by DaHitler(m): 3:28am On Jul 16, 2006
diddy4:

u welcome.

nahhh, he is like that. thats his xter. i did be wasting my time trynn@ speak something to him. he is just full of himself.

Retro calls me a LovePeddler. And I call her my Ho. Its an inside joke. I respect retro and she respects me. cool
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by ImBossy(f): 3:29am On Jul 16, 2006
So cool, am about to break sum, OKAY ill send another for the THRID time, if u dont get this one, i swr ill, ooo damn, am about to cry and its sooo damn long, shit.
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by diddy4(m): 3:29am On Jul 16, 2006
@so cool

well, he just explained it. retro is his nl girl dat disrespects him by calling him a LovePeddler and he is happy about it. what a shame.
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by diddy4(m): 3:30am On Jul 16, 2006
@im bossy

just go to your sent items and resend it from there. you dont have to retype it.
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by ImBossy(f): 3:31am On Jul 16, 2006
I made a settin that it shouldnt save sent items, cuz ma sis has ma password, o freak this.sheesh
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by DaHitler(m): 3:33am On Jul 16, 2006
diddy4:

@im bossy

just go to your sent items and resend it from there. you don't have to retype it.

I love retro. Leave her out of this.
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by diddy4(m): 3:33am On Jul 16, 2006
@afeni

imm@ leave retro out of it. if u leave ma girl im bossy and so cool outt@ ya posts.
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by DaHitler(m): 3:35am On Jul 16, 2006
diddy4:

@afeni

imm@ leave retro out of it. if u leave ma girl im bossy and so cool outt@ ya name.

Hmm. . . Heck, you can diss retro or me if you like. Hello I'm bossy! Are you really as your name implies?
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by diddy4(m): 3:35am On Jul 16, 2006
@im bossy

you know, there is another solution. before u send a mail, copy it. that way, if it doesnt go, you will just paste it and resend.

how about that baby?
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by socool1(f): 3:36am On Jul 16, 2006
I'm bossyy*

awww girl maybe its taking long, don't know whats up,   shyttt, I am still waiting. , cry cry
diddy4:

@so cool

well, he just explained it. retro is his nl girl that disrespects him by calling him a LovePeddler and he is happy about it. what a shame.

lmao, hahahah, funny
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by diddy4(m): 3:36am On Jul 16, 2006
@im bossy

baby can u just ignore d dude for me. he is trynn@ piss me off. he needs to learn his manners.
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by diddy4(m): 3:37am On Jul 16, 2006
@so cool

no kidding. the dude is sick.
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by socool1(f): 3:38am On Jul 16, 2006
diddy

I can see that from tonight, really dont know him lol, but this is mad funny though lmao
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by diddy4(m): 3:39am On Jul 16, 2006
lol
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by ImBossy(f): 3:41am On Jul 16, 2006
Afeni, Yes i am, Lol, Where so cool?dont worry babes am typin it again.

Diddy, Lol, He OBVIOUSLY tryna piss u off why u takin it person, Lol, Play along, that would piss him off even more.
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by socool1(f): 3:43am On Jul 16, 2006
*Im bossy*

maybe something is wrong with the server out there, sometimes it takes long,  I am sure we will receive it

diddy
 hahaha, that was mad funny lmao,  

I think sometimes yahoo messes up with emails
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by DaHitler(m): 3:44am On Jul 16, 2006
*Im_Bossy*:

Afeni, Yes i am, Lol, Where so cool?don't worry babes am typin it again.

Diddy, Lol, He OBVIOUSLY trying to piss u off why u takin it person, Lol, Play along, that would piss him off even more.

You are. Well, you are in luck, I enjoy following instructions from time to time. O my! Look at me. I am in my boxers. Don't tell me to take them off. cool
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by socool1(f): 3:44am On Jul 16, 2006
Im bossy

here it goes i got it ,
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by DaHitler(m): 3:45am On Jul 16, 2006
so cool:

*I'm bossy*

maybe something is wrong with the server out there, sometimes it takes long, I am sure we will receive it

diddy
Haha, that was mad funny lmao,

I think sometimes yahoo messes up with emails

*yawn*. No one cares about your internet problems. grin
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by diddy4(m): 3:45am On Jul 16, 2006
@im bossy

baby i got your email and i have replied. yeah hun, imm@ play the dudes game with him
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by DaHitler(m): 3:46am On Jul 16, 2006
diddy4:

@im bossy

baby i got your email and i have replied. yeah hun, imm@ play the dudes game with him

I'm really excited. Nice to see that you are willing to come out and play. cool
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by diddy4(m): 3:46am On Jul 16, 2006
@afeni

whatchu trynn@ do? show 'em your 2.5 inches?

lmao
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by ImBossy(f): 3:47am On Jul 16, 2006
Afeni, *she smiles, What makes u think i wana see what u packin?, From tha look of it, u talk alota game so, u know what they say about ppl that talk too much?they tryna make up for their SHORTCOMINS sumwhere else?*,

Put ur damn shorts back on Homie, Not Intrested. wink

So cool, Chek your email.
Diddy-U Too.
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by DaHitler(m): 3:47am On Jul 16, 2006
diddy4:

@afeni

whatchu trynn@ do? show 'em your 2.5 inches?

lmao

2.5 inches? Is that what you got? tongue

Besides, now that we are on the topic of 2.5, 2.5 what?
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by diddy4(m): 3:48am On Jul 16, 2006
@afeni
you know who your daddy is right?
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by DaHitler(m): 3:48am On Jul 16, 2006
*Im_Bossy*:

Afeni, *she smiles, What makes u think i wana see what u packin?, From tha look of it, u talk alota game so, u know what they say about people that talk too much?they trying to make up for their SHORTCOMINS sumwhere else?*,

Put your damn shorts back on Homie, Not Intrested. wink

So cool, Chek your email.
Diddy-U Too.

Why are you so mean? Here I am going out of my way to make you feel special. For what i have done, I would have to explain myself to retro, but yet I proceed. I am tasked with making you feel special and that is a mission I intend to complete at all cost. Why are you afraid of being happy. Just for a little bit. shocked
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by diddy4(m): 3:49am On Jul 16, 2006
*Im_Bossy*:

Afeni, *she smiles, What makes u think i wana see what u packin?, From tha look of it, u talk alota game so, u know what they say about people that talk too much?they trying to make up for their SHORTCOMINS sumwhere else?*,

Put your damn shorts back on Homie, Not Intrested. wink

ouch dude, is dis double rejection im seeing? shocked shocked shocked

hahahhahaha, lmao

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Whitelexi This Shit Is On! / hello / Date And Hook Up Whatsapp Group In Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.