Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Congratulations To Mr Crespo - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Congratulations To Mr Crespo (1353 Views)

*~Coogar Voted European Football Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations / *~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congratulations To Mr Crespo by Akolawole(m): 9:44am On Jul 10, 2006
Where can i start?

Em Em Em.

Congratulations on your award as the second best scorer in Germany 2006. [ I am sure Arsenal fans will be suprised]

He won Silver boot for his 3 goals in minimal minutes on the pitch.

All blue fans, lets hear your shout.

Re: Congratulations To Mr Crespo by Priscila(f): 11:49am On Jul 10, 2006
Congratulations Crespo!
Its the title and I have no choice.
Dont spoil the name again by being off side again.

By the way Nairalanders i did not hear any Priscilaninho in award lists. what cut?
Re: Congratulations To Mr Crespo by under18(f): 12:39pm On Jul 10, 2006
Ah.Priscilaninho? I never knew you were a brazilian.
Or do you mean no brazilian got an award?

Crespo lightly deserved something
Re: Congratulations To Mr Crespo by mukina2: 1:45pm On Jul 10, 2006
@Akola u didnt av to say chelsea cuz he was in argentina's colours and not chelsea grin grin

congrtas to him and am hopin he scores no goals this season grin grin grin just jokin
Re: Congratulations To Mr Crespo by salehm(m): 4:41pm On Jul 10, 2006
mukina2:

@Akola u didnt av to say chelsea because he was in argentina's colours and not chelsea grin grin

congrtas to him and am hopin he scores no goals this season grin grin grin just jokin

Yesoooo he won it in Argentine colours not Chelski.If u are talking about awards that not what Henry is up for for now shocked.Henry has a lot of em to show shocked.
Re: Congratulations To Mr Crespo by Akolawole(m): 7:25pm On Jul 10, 2006
We [b]own [/b]him in Chelsea grin

I believe he has NEVER won anything in club football until he comes to the bridge.
Re: Congratulations To Mr Crespo by Grizzly(m): 12:36am On Jul 11, 2006
Congratulations to his wife, kissgrin lipsrsealed
Re: Congratulations To Mr Crespo by mukina2: 2:08pm On Jul 12, 2006
@grizz why are you congratulatin his wife?
Re: Congratulations To Mr Crespo by Grizzly(m): 4:12pm On Jul 12, 2006
cuz she is fine cool
Re: Congratulations To Mr Crespo by mukina2: 4:54pm On Jul 12, 2006
u jealous
u want am tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Congratulations To Mr Crespo by c0dec(m): 8:13am On Jul 13, 2006
Akolawole:

We [b]own [/b]him in Chelsea grin

I believe he has NEVER won anything in club football until he comes to the bridge.

he has won the scudetto with lazio.
Re: Congratulations To Mr Crespo by Akolawole(m): 8:45am On Jul 13, 2006
@Codec

I said "i believe"

He has won a lot including top scorer at Atlanta 96

Thanks for the correction but in one of Chelsea's celebration, he was quoted as saying he has never won anything in club football.
Re: Congratulations To Mr Crespo by amodu(m): 10:46am On Jul 13, 2006
Congratulations to Crespo

Blues be the BABA for club football.
Re: Congratulations To Mr Crespo by vokalguy(m): 12:47am On Jul 14, 2006
damn crespo chick is sexy

(1) (Reply)

Ferguson Signs Javier Hernandez, Plans To Boot Out Berbatov! / Liverpool Vs Bolton (3 - 1) On Saturday 27th August 2011 / Werder Bremen Vs Borussia Dortmund (0 - 2) On 14th Friday,2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.