Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,380 members, 7,954,545 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:46 PM

What Should Fifa Do To Zidane - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / What Should Fifa Do To Zidane (1269 Views)

Has Lionel Messi Surpassed The Status Of Pele, Maradona Or Zidane? / Is Zidane Overrated? Is He Better Than Ronaldinho? / Between Maradona, Zidane And Ronaldinho, Who Is Best Playmaker Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should Fifa Do To Zidane by Rena(m): 2:28pm On Jul 10, 2006
this is unbelievable to have happened on dat final day of the FIFA world cup. Zidane of his kind of profile doin such a horrrible stuff. I could believe it when i first saw the replay of it. What do we think should do to him ?
Re: What Should Fifa Do To Zidane by Nia: 3:13pm On Jul 10, 2006
Fifa should find out what that guy said to him and if it's anything bad (racists, ethnic slang, personal insult etc, ) Metarazzi (or whatever his name is) should be fined. I think losing the world cup and a red card was enough punishment for Zidane. We should wait for an explanation of what that guy said.
Re: What Should Fifa Do To Zidane by salehm(m): 4:29pm On Jul 10, 2006
I think Fifa should do nothing to Zizuo embarassed lipsrsealed Since the Referee acted by sending him off i think to me Fifa dont have to come into the matter lipsrsealed

Re: What Should Fifa Do To Zidane by otokx(m): 4:38pm On Jul 10, 2006
He should be fined.
Re: What Should Fifa Do To Zidane by bolaoni(m): 7:01pm On Jul 10, 2006
FIFA can't do anything worthwhile to him now since he is retiring from active football
Re: What Should Fifa Do To Zidane by kitaun(m): 9:29pm On Jul 10, 2006
IF ZIDANE SHOULD CONTEST A POST WITH BLATTER,HE WOULD FLOOR HIM OUTRIGHTLY
SO WHAT CAN A TOOTHLESS AND INCONSISTENT FIFA DO TO HIM grin grin
Re: What Should Fifa Do To Zidane by rikkyjen(m): 2:58am On Jul 11, 2006
bolaoni:

FIFA can't do anything worthwhile to him now since he is retiring from active football

Ofcourse FIFA should strip him of One of his titles of the World footballer ofthe Year. Infact Zizou is a huge dissapointment, Does he think because he is quitting he can misbehave. With his huge fan base, i find it unreasonable for himto headbutt materrazi. Infact the guy should be charged to the court of arbitration ( sports ) for assalut, after the proceedings materrazi should institue a case against him for assalut,Indecent behavior  etc and press charges for compensation angry angry angry

Finally , FIFA should sue his ass for corrupting public morality. Agbaya oshi!!!! angry angry angry
Re: What Should Fifa Do To Zidane by diddy4(m): 3:13am On Jul 11, 2006
my man, everybody has a feeling and a limit to which they can take some insult. if i were zizou and they dude said any racist thing to me, i will punch one tooth out and leave the field. fifa cant do nothing to him. he has retired and his money i outt@ dis world cuzz the dude is rich as rich can be imagined. he needs nothing and they cant strip him off any title cuzz he worked for all his titles and didnt steal nothing from nobody.

zizou for life.
Re: What Should Fifa Do To Zidane by jgirl3: 5:37am On Jul 11, 2006
FIFA should honour him and give him more money for having zero tolerance when it comes to insult
Re: What Should Fifa Do To Zidane by bolaoni(m): 10:18am On Jul 11, 2006
j-girl:

FIFA should honour him and give him more money for having zero tolerance when it comes to insult

And set a very good precedence for the future generation! embarassed

We all knew what was done to Cantona back then. Then the law was NEVER a respecter of persons but now ,

Zizou was given the MVP of the tournament, wonder what those who chose him were telling the whole world. SOLIDARITY FOR EVER cry cry cry
Re: What Should Fifa Do To Zidane by Jackal(m): 12:02pm On Jul 11, 2006
@ Bolaoni,

You are absolutely spot-on.
FIFA is a cock-sucking organisation and their credibility seems to be diminishing fast.

FIFA claimed they had already decided to give Zidane the award during the break(after 1st half). This was before Zidane ran wild.
Of course, they must have come to their conclusions because of Zizou's audacious penalty kick and his general contributions during the 1st half against Italy.

FIFA is insinuating they wld have changed their cheating minds if they had seen Zizou's head-butt before deciding.
So much for FIFA's politricks----------------They could have still changed their minds cos the results hadn't been announced yet as at the time Zizou went insane but u never know with FIFA.

Only God knows what would have happened if it was Wayne Rooney in Zidane's shoes.
Blatter could have ordered for his castration.
Buncha hypocrites!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIFA will do nuthing to Zizou and don't be surprised when FIFA names Zidane as the World Footballer of the Year 2006.
Re: What Should Fifa Do To Zidane by Nia: 8:56pm On Jul 11, 2006
Zidane is a human being and as of yet no one knows what was said to trigger his anger. I think knowing what Materazzi said will put things in perspective but I don't put Zidane on a pedastle(sp. ??). He is not responsible for telling young people how to handle confrontations. That's their parents' job, not Zizou's.
Re: What Should Fifa Do To Zidane by kitaun(m): 9:15pm On Jul 11, 2006
Jackal:

@ Bolaoni,

You are absolutely spot-on.
FIFA is a cock-sucking organisation and their credibility seems to be diminishing fast.

FIFA claimed they had already decided to give Zidane the award during the break(after 1st half). This was before Zidane ran wild.
Of course, they must have come to their conclusions because of Zizou's audacious penalty kick and his general contributions during the 1st half against Italy.

FIFA is insinuating they would have changed their cheating minds if they had seen Zizou's head-butt before deciding.
So much for FIFA's politricks----------------They could have still changed their minds because the results hadn't been announced yet as at the time Zizou went insane but u never know with FIFA.

Only God knows what would have happened if it was Wayne Rooney in Zidane's shoes.
Blatter could have ordered for his castration.
Buncha hypocrites!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIFA will do nuthing to Zizou and don't be surprised when FIFA names Zidane as the World Footballer of the Year 2006.

here they come again o
canvassers of rooney
u have started comparing rooney to zizou again
Re: What Should Fifa Do To Zidane by bolaoni(m): 11:27am On Jul 12, 2006
Oga abi na Baba,

This is not the case of comparison. It is a case of doing things right!
No matter what the statements might have been, Zizou, SHOULDN'T have acted that way.

This is a case of Double standard jare.

All Animals are equal, but some are more equal than the other
Re: What Should Fifa Do To Zidane by mukina2: 2:39pm On Jul 12, 2006
what else must they do they already gave him a red card angry angry angry angry
Re: What Should Fifa Do To Zidane by bolaoni(m): 4:57pm On Jul 12, 2006
Look Mukky, it is really not about the red card.
It is about the sanctity of the game. What precedence are the people in FIFA laying?

ZIZOU has tried, but that is no licence to terminate a life just because he was insulted.

If anybody insults me, I'll just walk away and make the person see himself as a fool.
I can only react if I agree with him/her. Zizou should know better that it is part of the
for an opponent to try psychological stunt on the other person.

It is part of any game for that to happen. So what on heart gets over his head to react in such a shameful manner?

It is not about an individual, it is about a game! So many great players have come and gone,
but the game will continue.

Eric Cantona was crucified for his Kungfu in 1995 so why are we all praising Zizou now?

Hipocrisy of the Highest Level!

Muki, I'm sure you don't know about Cantona, you would have agreed with me that
Zizou has no excuse angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Ibrahimovic And C. Ronaldo, Who Is A Better Player? / Osaze Odewingie: The Man Of The Match / UCL : AC Milan Vs Real Madrid [2 - 2] On Wednesday 3rd November 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.