Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,340 members, 7,853,514 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:08 PM

In-need Of A Fine Bobo For A Friend! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / In-need Of A Fine Bobo For A Friend! (3124 Views)

I Need A Fine Boy With Online Money Making Ideas. We Can Benfit Together.. / Please Hook Me Up With A Fine Man / Do You Need A Fine Boy? Check Me Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In-need Of A Fine Bobo For A Friend! by foevarr(m): 3:49pm On Oct 06, 2008
i be fine bobo. i fine pass all d photo wey dey don paste for this forum. if you wan contakt me send mail to profpee4varr08@yahoo.co.uk. me i dey find fine baby too. grin
Re: In-need Of A Fine Bobo For A Friend! by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 09, 2008
Just to let all you ppl that kept posting pics know, just because you're wearing jeans and jewelries does not MEAN you're fine! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: In-need Of A Fine Bobo For A Friend! by MissyB1(m): 1:12pm On Oct 09, 2008
santavista:

As a sequel to Missy B's post, its been a while i got this entertained by a topic.
The so called poster kept yabbing all them wowo fine boi pixs nd more are still uploading and updating.
Na so people no dey carry ear hear woman?
Guys its high time we began seeing ourselves in a new light. Give yourselves some credibility and integrity.
Moreso if you feel the need to upload your picture do pretty justice to your looks and picture format not the crappy stuff that we have seen so far; at least be presentable.
Poster keep searching and yabbing jo grin
You too upload a picture.You jst might be lucky,she wouldn't yab you. tongue
Re: In-need Of A Fine Bobo For A Friend! by cleric(m): 2:46pm On Oct 09, 2008
@ POST,
LMAO grin my belle dey pain me.
Re: In-need Of A Fine Bobo For A Friend! by sexyLeamon(f): 11:03am On Nov 14, 2008
I have seen this picture many times here guy, Abeg you no fine, just accept it like that! but I like your courage anyway, Na 90% self Esteem, lol

this girl is funny

Re: In-need Of A Fine Bobo For A Friend! by switguy: 12:01pm On Nov 14, 2008
pls send ur e mail address to me for my pic, lomzy@fastermail.com
Re: In-need Of A Fine Bobo For A Friend! by mykali(m): 1:51pm On Nov 14, 2008
with all i've seen from this thread, i think the poster finally settled down with one of the wor wor guys she's been despyzin. grin
Re: In-need Of A Fine Bobo For A Friend! by dbaptist1(m): 11:08am On Nov 15, 2008
hy guys una no c say dis girl dey use una catch fun
she has an almost similar thread she opened like dis that she is searching for a amle friend and now dis but the bleeped up part be say some guys are even more stupid ndan stupid itsef
hw woman go tell u somtin like dat and like person wey dem use magun for u run post ur picture if u sure say na ur pix be dat sef
wen as a fisher man there are many fishes in the ocean

for those 2 guys wey post their pix
una fuuuuuuuuuuuuuk up big time
Re: In-need Of A Fine Bobo For A Friend! by Angelic25(f): 11:44am On Nov 15, 2008
Got 1 here,need nt 2 search!
Re: In-need Of A Fine Bobo For A Friend! by Angelic25(f): 11:49am On Nov 15, 2008
Means dat al guyz here r urgly or wat?
Re: In-need Of A Fine Bobo For A Friend! by Angelic25(f): 12:14pm On Nov 15, 2008
5nê bøbør iñ_ðêêd.
Re: In-need Of A Fine Bobo For A Friend! by lauradovey(f): 6:15pm On Nov 17, 2008
@ dyabman

Na you won kill me? am still waiting to tackle you!

@Everyone

No more entries, Interview has begun!

You should see out of all my candidates, NL guys are have the worst looks. you guys need deliverance, Its only God that can rebuild you.
Re: In-need Of A Fine Bobo For A Friend! by lanlord(m): 7:42pm On Nov 17, 2008
cool
that 9ic3 2 hear y nt leav ur no. 4 d fine bobo's 2 call u
Re: In-need Of A Fine Bobo For A Friend! by faithego(f): 3:31pm On Aug 09, 2011
lol,free dem guys beauty is in d eyes of d beholder smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

gays and lesbians only / I Need A Male Friend / Goodlooking Pple! Everyone One Wants 2 Know Whats Going In Yr Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.