Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,420 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (228) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (499533 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 12:19pm On Aug 13, 2007
You don't sound like one of us.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 12:58pm On Aug 13, 2007
Geeeeeezzzz. . .  the silence in this room is deafening! shocked

For pete's sake it was only a draw and not a loss. tongue grin

Rooney was injured, not killed! tongue grin

Where are all these manure noise makers?   Are y'all dead? grin

Where's Jackal, Hucarson, 4-Play, I-man, e.t.c.

Why is this place so quiet? So boring?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by doyin13(m): 1:05pm On Aug 13, 2007
They are all in Tampa Bay

Getting a tongue lashing from the Glazers I guess

grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 1:08pm On Aug 13, 2007
Oh ma dayzzzzzzz  grin cheesy grin

They made my day yesterday. cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 1:18pm On Aug 13, 2007
how dare rooney to take a holiday when the season is just starting? grin

reading c'mon now . .is that the way to do the chimps oops meant champs grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 1:22pm On Aug 13, 2007
Don't mind that Shrek boy. Season never start, im come d'ey take holiday. grin cheesy

So much for gay's prediction that this would be his best Season. tongue grin

I hear they want to buy a new striker now. Serves them right. Why did they arrogantly sell smith and leave that flop, Saha. tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by doyin13(m): 1:25pm On Aug 13, 2007
There is no better sound than the Silence of Old Trafford after a disaster.

grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 1:30pm On Aug 13, 2007
haaa doyin stop it na grin

they are still the chimps of Yinglang grin

what happened to watch out for Nani, anderson, tevez, shrek, roanldo , owne

what happened to mean, ugly and best attack in England grin grin

go scummie grin go scummie grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by toba1909(m): 1:32pm On Aug 13, 2007
Hey Man U fans, sorry for the tight. I believe every season no be Christmas, i wish Rooney a quick recovery and let him to know that he should caution the way he plays this season. The GUNNERS are also fit enough this season to tackle anybody.

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by doyin13(m): 1:33pm On Aug 13, 2007
What happened to Man U 7- Reading 0

They were going to spell Reading b4 now

Now com dey make excuses.

Let us hope they don't value Anderson by the number of dread locks on his head.

A million for each lock

grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by amodu(m): 1:34pm On Aug 13, 2007
Mukina welcome back.

I was very happy yesterday with the draw because i was expecting united to Devour them 4 nil as Jackal predicted but it wasnt so.

United take heart and expect more this season
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 1:35pm On Aug 13, 2007
mukina2:

they are still the chimps of Yinglang grin

Chei! Mukina no kill me o. E don do. grin cheesy  I don laugh so much already. grin

Let's feel sorry for them na. They didn't see it coming. tongue grin

More disaster to follow. Watch out! cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by beetintin(m): 1:35pm On Aug 13, 2007
Razoor,

Go and sit down jare. What is in a draw? Have we lost the Premiership or what?
Na wa for you o. First game and you are screaming like this.

Let me take you back Miss Chelskit. When did we overtake you last season? November
my dear, NOVEMBER! and did you ever catch up with us afterwards? Besides a look
at ESPN Soccernet told me one Newcastle is at the top of the table not Chelskit or Gooners. tongue

So whats the noise Ma'am?

Abegy let us get to December and see where we are all at. That is when REAL noise can start jare not at the end of the first game of the season. Remember this is a marathon not
a sprint tongue

Reading and Liverpool is next, please focus on those matches Ma because you ain't
getting out of those unscathed. Did you or any Roman hear Essien is also down? There is
panick in Sandford Bridge now o tongue

Tevez can replace Rooney but who will replace Essien? I am sure you will be reeling out
names now but where were they last season when Essien was doing all the last minute
rescues tongue

Sisi amebo, face your own wahala ma. You seem to have much more trouble than us tongue

Always UNITED! cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 1:44pm On Aug 13, 2007
shocked shocked shocked

can someone plsssss take out the picture angry angry grin

Razorr who is beetintin grin grin

@ Beetintin love the name grin

@ Amodu

r u online? kiss
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by toba1909(m): 1:51pm On Aug 13, 2007
@ Beetintin,

Has it gone to the extent of calling someone amebo for saying the fact,you don't need to be hot.The season is just starting and more hands are on deck.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by beetintin(m): 2:07pm On Aug 13, 2007
toba,

you seem not to know Razzor. She is all over us at all times. Check her posts before the
Community Match. grin grin grin grin

Besides, Razzor can tell us if she is not amebo grin grin grin grin

@muki, which picture? That is our boy, so if you don't like it who force you to be on
this thread grin grin grin

Why must you like my name? abeg no like me, I don marry 20 wives oooooo.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Besides I hate anythin Gooner. You are a gooner and I won't fall for
you grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 2:15pm On Aug 13, 2007
Beetintin grin

that pic scares me grin grin shocked

me? i hate everything scummie grin even if i was dashed a scummie hubby with everything for nothing, i 'll pass grin grin

i heard rooney is having two months holiday grin grin damn too small grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 2:19pm On Aug 13, 2007
Mukina, ignore Beetintin o. He is 4-play's John the Baptist if you know what I mean. wink
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by toba1909(m): 2:25pm On Aug 13, 2007
@ Beetintin,
I am not a united fan and moreover i was just like have pity on Wayne.Why do you hate GUNNERS?I am a die hard G U N N E R.Does that means you'll start hating me now?

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 2:26pm On Aug 13, 2007
Razorr na where you dey sef . .gist about yonder yonder grin grin

i dey find you since cheesy cheesy

i heard shrek's planning on taking Jackal along on his vacation grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 2:36pm On Aug 13, 2007
@ Muks,

We are monitoring Rooney's situation.
I am glued to MUTV to get the latest gists.
Cant believe that innocuous tackle from the Reading player bleeped Wazza up.
The new boots should be blamed for this horrible injury. No protection, just flashy shytes.
Anyways, i trust Wazza to come back b4 Chelski's game.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 2:40pm On Aug 13, 2007
grin grin cry
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by toba1909(m): 2:43pm On Aug 13, 2007
shocked tongue cry
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by coolkaboom(m): 2:44pm On Aug 13, 2007
i be true BLUE, UP CHELSEA 4 life.Reading cost me d title last yr by killing chec so early in d season and we never recovered.this time,i can't thank them enuf 4 making d recovery of my stolen title so easy this early in d season.

stop crying, shit happens.prepare 4 next season
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by RuuDie(m): 2:45pm On Aug 13, 2007
no stress,

let the young man get a deserved rest. . . . .  he's run his socks off 4 the course; time 4 the others to put in their bit, raise their games and produce so that we don't miss him much.
we have a team that's independent off individualism, lets see how this pans out!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 2:54pm On Aug 13, 2007
@ Ruudie,

Its a lovely opportunity for Tevez to prove to em knuckle-heads that he can cut it at the big stage.
Rooney's injury is a loss but not catastrophic . . . . . . . Anderson can play upfront.
Ole and Saha are there to help from the bench if Tevil gets subdued by Toure/Carvalho/Carragher.

Ferguson should play everyone in their posiitons.
O'Shea should go back to RB
Vidic/Ferdinand as CB
Evra as LB.
Ronaldo on the right, Giggs/Nani on the left.
Scholesy and Carrick as centre midfielders.
Tevez and Anderson as strikers.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by RuuDie(m): 3:07pm On Aug 13, 2007
i agree with ya'. . . . i just don't dig that idea of pushing Evra up into midfield.

we seemed to be playing with only wazza as the lone man upfront against reading - i think a 4-4-2 would serve us better and maybe Owen should come in sometime in that game for Carrick/Scholes for defensive cover. . . . O'shea for Brown i don't really suscribe to c'uz Johnny just tends to be a li'l soft atimes but he does get into good positions around the opposition box and can punt in a good cross, far from Gary's quality but still better than Brown but its just his defensive side that worries me!

its g'onna be a much harder game than reading but at least pompey will make it much of a game by being positive!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 3:26pm On Aug 13, 2007
@ Jacks grin

r u going with rooney? grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 3:30pm On Aug 13, 2007
@ Jackal

WHERE YA GUNS @ cheesy cheesy cheesy

cool GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 3:41pm On Aug 13, 2007
@ Loyika,

Shit does happen.
Wazza got lynched. United didn't take their chances.
Could have been a different match if Wazza had played the entire 90 mins.
No credible striker on the bench . . . . . . . . . John O'Shea had to be drafted as a make-shift out and out STRIKER.
It has no bearing for now as there r still 37 games to go.
Lets hope Fergie has a more quality personnel on the bench on Wednesday.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by jejelolatu(f): 3:53pm On Aug 13, 2007
duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

u really think manU would bounce back?

imagine if ronaldo and tevez joins that injury list.
better still , dnt imagine.

truth be told though,the man u side on sunday was okay. the problem wasnt creating chances it was more like utilising those chances.
if they kep wasting chances like that, then hmnnnnnnnnnnnnn,i nor fit shout
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by RuuDie(m): 4:03pm On Aug 13, 2007
jejelolatu:

duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

u really think manU would bounce back?

imagine if ronaldo and tevez joins that injury list.
better still , dnt imagine.

truth be told though,the man u side on sunday was okay. the problem wasnt creating chances it was more like utilising those chances.
if they kep wasting chances like that, then hmnnnnnnnnnnnnn,i nor fit shout

thank u very much 4 at least tryna be a tad bit honest. . . . was abt 2 launch in2 a verbal offensive against u on d FREEKICK thread but i'll hold my horses 4 now! grin wink

it's not that we didn't take our chances; the balls just didn't w'anna nestle in the back of the net plus their goalie pulled off some decent saves.
Reading took a big risk and it paid off. . . 8 out of 10 times, it usually doesn't; same thing happened with Fulham, 1 goal and they went to defend but couldn't hold out c'uz it just wasn't their lucky day and thats what it all boils down to in this scenerios!

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.