Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,599 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:14 AM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (501806 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 9:46am On Aug 16, 2007
RuuDie:

Guess we can safely say its curtains to the prem title. . . . in all candidness, i don't think we'll ever be able play catch-up all season long and still win this one, expecially with Chelski firing on all cylinders !

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Finally a sensible scummite!

Ruudie, you've always had my respect. I love you. kiss cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by RuuDie(m): 9:53am On Aug 16, 2007
@ razorr,

4 once i agree with ya. . . . . all i'm seeing this morning is BLUE!
damn. . . . just wish i could go to sleep and wake up when the prem ends cry cry
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 9:56am On Aug 16, 2007
Awwww. . . I'm so sorry sweety. cry Don't worry, come to mama. I'll cheer you up. Come lay your head on my bossom you poor thing. grin kiss
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by lordimpaq(m): 10:00am On Aug 16, 2007
RuuDie:

@ razorr,

4 once i agree with ya. . . . . all i'm seeing this morning is BLUE!

if all you see is blue, then you are blind, grin

@jackal

i am not jubilating over manutd's loss, i know very well that its early days, so dont say i'm talkin like i just started watching premiership yesterday.

now u call me knucklehead, on wat grounds, all i said was that man city is not the team u played last season as they are different side,

wat's wrong with dat,

everyone knows two draws is not enough to write any team off, but i can categorically tell you that some of your fans did when arsenal drew and lost during the first two games, don't get me wrong i'm not taking my own pound of flesh,
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 11:14am On Aug 16, 2007
Why are you all "Pussy footing!" round Le Chacal As if, if the shoe was on the other foot, he would spare anyone.

He is only getting rough, cause he is on the defensive, and usually, when in that situation, you have no other option but to react.

First things first.

All those accusing folks of being Soccer novices, (Somze i am talking to youas well) should just SHUT IT!! Who the hell doesn't know its early days yet!? Last season, when i was saying the Prem was a Marathon, most Scummies on Nairaland were talking thrash, cause of Arsenal's bad start to the season. (Too the extent Huc vowed to dance naked at Traf Square if we beat them at OT).

Now Mancs are having a "Horrible" start to the season, and the goal post has shifted to; ITS EARLY DAYS!! NEGRO PLSSSSS!! Give us a bleeping break tongue tongue You Scummies were making comments before the season started about[b] "Guns and Fab Fours", [/b] Jackal even went as far as to big up Spurs!? SPURS FOR FCUKS SAKE (Spurs are only recognised now because of Arsenal's transition period, which hopefully has ended).

I said it before, footie is about 11 vs 11 on a given day. NAMES ALONE DO NOT WIN MATCHES! Yet, we were all meant to go hiding cause Mancs got Tevez Reasonable folks had wondered what Tevez would do that he hadn't done before

Mancs will bounce back, of that there is no doubt (What is in doubt, is their ability to retain the title And since Jackal doesn't believe either Arsenal or the Pool have a chance (As if we are to believe that THRASH, More like he would have a fit if Le Arse or Pool are title contenders, you see he is biased in this, as he really hates and loathes both teams tongue) Then i guess, its going to be Chelsea tongue).

We all know the season has just started, but if the Scum do not start to get things right, they will start to get nervy as other Comps start, and every Gaffer has to start rotating his team.

Scum have a must win game against City, and if that goes wrong, we can start "Ringing the alarms".

The bar has constantly been raised for the past 6 years, and it is no longer easy to take results for granted, Chelsea's constant need to draw games last season (and the FA's need to mess with the fixtures) literally gave the Scummies the Title. Now the Scum are drawing games they would at least normally scale through (granted Pompey has been a difficult nut to crack), Yet all we hear are, statements telling us how beautiful the team played Excuse me , does that not sound like Arsenal of last season undecided Beautiful football!! No end product!! Sort of like De ja vu!! The rate they are going, strenght in depth, will now become a regular place for Chris Eagles in the team grin

Arsenal are not playing particularly well (some would say, Un-Arsenal like, but we are scrapping results, we will know how far we might go, following our game up North with the Rovers over the weekend.)

Chelsea are just doing what they do best, GETTING THE JOB DONE!!

Pool have the bit between their teeth (As long as Rafa, doesn't Bleep things up with his own hands) Gerrard or no Gerrard, Pool at Anfield, will still be a difficult game for the Russians.

Spurs are still Spurs! CRAP! (Hey! What chance they get off to their winning stand against you Scum on the 26th grin).

Season is still far off, and nothing is "Set in stone" yet. At least Jackal has made one comment i agree with, which is; "The seaon is not won in August, BUT IT CAN BE LOST!!" (Now doesn't that sound better than; WHERE YA GUNS @!? ).

So people cool feel free to gloat all you want, despite what some will have you think, its very much allowed. like i said, if it were happening to others, the "Scummy Brigade" (You know who you all are!!) would be here glaoting as well, SO WHATS GOOD FOR THE GOOSE IS ALSO GOOD FOR THE GANDER (Somze please take note! You said Newcastle and Everton were on top of the table, but their fans were not jubilating Guy, how many Toffee and Toon fans do we have in Nigeria With or without Obagoal and Yobo Have you been to any Toffee Blog or Fan sites to know how they feel , or you just wanted to say something, regardless of whether it made sense or not).

Its all for fun, and what more can be funnier, than the Scum having the Wind blown out of their sails (or reality hitting them in the face, that they aren't as good as they claim. Milan showed us that fact, last season in the CL), so every team will be out there gunning to get the Scum Scalp cool. Best Prize out there for any "Head Hunters!!" A couple of more Draws or Losses, will show us how "Fake" the team is. We can manage the[b] "50 shots on goal, with no result"[/b] from the Scum just fine thank you. (Take it from a GOONER who knows wink).

Roll over the weekend, Hey Scum Brigade! You all can get in your excuses early, just to pre-empt a Draw or loss (more like they will be sharpening their Mouth swords, incase the Scum beat City grin) against City. Please post all excuses after the Beep!! grin grin

cool GOONER 89

BBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 11:25am On Aug 16, 2007
Bu haaa haaa haaa haaa grin cheesy grin

I can already see the excuses Loyika. cheesy

After they lose to City they'll say -

"Well, we didn't have Ronaldo. . . "

"We didn't have Rooney. . . "

Tevez is still adjusting to our system. . . "

"Nani is still growing up, although he's the best signing this season. . . "

Bla bla bla. . . e.t.c grin cheesy grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 11:59am On Aug 16, 2007
buhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

i am waiting for the excuses grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 12:07pm On Aug 16, 2007
@Jackal
I told you the best you guys would get out of Pompey was a draw.No Ronaldo well its not the end of the world your squad is good enough to do without him but a new improved Man City would give you guys a scare but if you guys dont take all three points then theres a problem o!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 12:38pm On Aug 16, 2007
Man city can play anyother team and lose but when it comes to scummie grin they play with their lives grin

drawtilities for manscum grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 12:47pm On Aug 16, 2007
I agree though this Man City team are not looking bad.you guys should still try and see if you can get Huntelaar or someone that can poke that ball into the net.Nani and Ronaldo might be good but it might be difficult for Ronaldo to reach the dizzying heights he got to last season.He even got cocky by placing a 20 goal bet this season i hope it was a joke sha tongue.because we dont want him looking like Ne yo by the end of the season
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by RuuDie(m): 12:49pm On Aug 16, 2007
I have not doubts in me about the Man City game. . . .  but i'm just looking at the bigger picture; 4pts off the pace ain't so healthy 4 a championship challenge.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Banderas(m): 12:51pm On Aug 16, 2007
Ruudie, in my humble opinion, dem moss side bways are waaay better than the two teams united have drawn against thus far. If I was a manc, I would defo be slightly uneasy.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by RuuDie(m): 1:06pm On Aug 16, 2007
u've got a point banderas. . . .

but in truth, UTD ain't playing badly; its just that after the Reading game they carried a weight of expectation to fratton park.

the next 3 games without Ronaldo. . . . not going to be easy; but i kind'a like it. . . . its swim or drown and the other folks have to prove that they are worthy of donning the UTD strip!

I really like that Nani dude; he doesn't seem to be as skillful as Ronaldo or doesn't care to show-off but he does know how and when to pass the ball; the other folks just ain't keying into his wave-length and that's why most of his passes seem mis-placed.
I feel its time 4 gigsy and carrick to be limited to sub appearances 4 now. . . . and UTD to switch back to 4-4-2.
Owen should start in m/f and when scholesy's run o'utta gas carrick can come in. . . .

UTD haven't given me a reason to believe that will retain that title but i know they can play much better than this. . . . . they just have to focus on winning their games and 4get about what the others are doing!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 1:15pm On Aug 16, 2007
@ Loyika,

For Bleep's Sake . . . . . . . . You don't have to drop 3000 bars to drive your points home.
It is still an early season and the run of games for each team is different.
If Reading had the run of games that Everton started with . . . . .They would be on 6 points instead of the 1 point they have and thats why its called a league.
Chelsea having 6 points doesn't necessarily mean they are the best in the land after just TWO GAMES.
That being said, we all know 2 draws is a bad start for Man Utd's standard but its still a long way to go and i wont HIT the panic buttons yet.
Even when we won last season, Reading and Pompey were bogey teams for Man Utd so i can't be bovvered yet.

The real acid test is when we draw swords with Man City on sunday and Chelsea square dances with the Scousers.
It could go Chelsea's way or turn United's way with just a point below Chelsea after 3 games which blows the title open once more.
Blimey, its not even January or February yet and some moronic ladies are having their bouts of orgasmic fits about Man Utd not reaching their heights.

If Fergie loses his 1st 10 matches, he would still qualify for UEFA champions league in the Premiership. Its a birth-right for Man Utd and the team quality will speak for itself. The same Arsenal went to Pompey last season and could only grind a draw.
Reading went to the Bridge last season and played 2-2 draw with Chelsea so these teams are not entirely crappy as some fucktards on Nairaland think.
Lets look at it, Team A plays 10 matches. . . . . .WINS 1st 7 matches and loses the last 3
Team B plays 10 matches . . . . .Draws 1st 4 matches and WINS the next 6 matches . . . . . .Who has got more points? Do the math.
Its the outcome of 38 games that determines the winner and nobody can tell me either Chelsea, Arsenal or Liverpool will go on and win all their 38 games. Points are bound to be dropped in every head to head game this season and the 1st one comes up next weekend.

Without Roon and Ronnie, Man Utd still has quality in the new buys.
Unless one is myopic or suffers from acute conjuctivitis, TEVEZ is class and NANI has got prospects to take United to the top.
The lads played extremely well last night but there was no end product and they lack the cutting edge to push Pompey apart.
I'm def'ly sure United will blow Man City away on Sunday. Trust Fregie to turn the screw when all hopes are down.
United came from a 1-4 defeat of Boro to beat Chelsea that had a 10 match winning streak in 2004/05 season so i am not really bovvered about this team.
Fergie has assembled the best squad he's ever had since he became the manager of this club and its only a matter of time before things start geling.
Like i have said earlier . . . . . . .Write off this team at your own peril!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 1:21pm On Aug 16, 2007
Ok Then cheesy

UNITED ARE NOT GONNA RETAIN THE PREM TITLE cool

There! I have said it, I have written United off. Not saying Arsenal will win it, that would be[b] "Foolhardy", [/b] but i am sticking my neck out, that come May, Scummies will not be lifting the Prem cool

They might lift any other trophy, but not the Prem (And please God, Not the CL Trophy cry cry grin).

cool GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 1:27pm On Aug 16, 2007
@ Loyika,

I am glad i have commited u to say it.
Your last comment will be saved and i'll remind u when United tops the table in December.
Why are u sounding like u just started watching the Premiership last night?
Are u aware the points seperating Chelsea FC and Man Utd can drop to just 1 point come 6pm this sunday? grin grin grin grin

I saw Chelsea last night.
They are not outstanding with their game play but are grinding out results.
Reading could have that match done n dusted if they believed in emselves.
If Reading had played Chelsea the way they played us . . . . . .We could have scored 5 goals on the day.
The Match stats should give u an idea of how many saves Cech had to make to deny Reading FC and after losing another player to a RED CARD, there was no way they could get a grip to equalise.

As it is today . . . . . . .Man Utd is still on course to retain the title.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 1:33pm On Aug 16, 2007
What you keep forgeting Chacal is the fact that; "We know all what you having been saying", still doesn't change facts!! and the Fact of the matter is, United are not where they expected to be.

You say, Reading and Pompey are not crappy teams, JACKAL WHO IN THE EPL (Well apart from Spurs tongue and Bolton grin) are Crappy teams. Even Sunderland can give any team a run for their money on their day. So no point being made there.

Its not about United playing well, ITS ABOUT PUTTING THE GAWD DAMN BALL IN THE NET!! Arsenal battered teams last season, but couldn't find goals to save their life tongue

Results affect players moral, and we all know this, City will not be easy in any way, and Sven has got a set of players that have no pre knowledge of the Scum vs City rivalry, so they won't be scared to get at ya!! Besides they have Home support, so Scummies would have to be at their "Roma" best to get a result.

Things can still go either way, but if the Russian beat the Pool and ya'll don't do the business on Sunday, Well lets just say lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Besides i think your kick off after Chelsea Vs Pool will add more spice to the game. But basically, the game will be too close to call, and in no way a forgone conclusion as you feel it will be.

Sunday is just 3 days away. WE SHALL SEE!! cool

cool GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 1:37pm On Aug 16, 2007
Anybody claiming to have won the title by the middle of August is just being a slowpoke, I refuse to write the Gunners or even Liverpool off any of those four teams can win that title.QED
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 1:40pm On Aug 16, 2007
@Jackal
You guys would be in a hole if you guys dont pick up all 3 points against Man.City thats the bitter truth, teams have gotten tougher so there wouldnt be any easy pick-ins this season, Tevez is good but is not as good as Wazza
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 1:53pm On Aug 16, 2007
@ Loyika,

Exactly ma point.
United is not where they are expecting to be but is this a new experience to Ferguson?
A manager that has been @ Man Utd for 21 odd years must have found himself in every muddy position there is.
That was the adavantage he had over Mourinho last season.
Even when United stuttered towards the end by losing to Pompey and some couple of draws . . . . .Mourinho couldnt capitalise because it was his 1st time of finding himself in the chasing position.

Secondly, we play before the head to head game on Sunday.
Man Utd plays Man City at 1.30pm and Chelsea plays by 4pm according to SKYSPORTS so stop believing in Myles Palmer and all those gunnerblogs.
It doesnt even matter who plays first at this stage as Ferguson knows the importance of this derby games.
United will never moan about not having Rooney and Ronaldo for the cruchy tie as Ferguson in his mind believes no matter the team he rolls out, they are good enough to beat anyone.
Those are the reasons why u would see Chris Eagles and Lee Martin on the United bench and Anderson, Saha and Solskjaer would be on the stands smiling.

City playing at home will make it sweet for us.
They would play the way we liked teams to play us. THEY WILL COME AT UNITED.
I don't think a manager like Eriksson would want to play defensive in front of the home crowd so it suits United.
The only snag is how the newbies will discipline themselves and give a virtuoso performance.
If Tevez, Nani and Anderson can keep em head down . . . . . .I am confident United will snatch a victory!!!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 2:00pm On Aug 16, 2007
@ A-40,

I refuse to agree with that statement.
Tevez is a better player than Rooney.
Carlitos edges it with his trickery . . . . .Wazza is too direct and his all round game is powerplay and sometimes grit and speed.
Tevez is treacherous and his all-round football edges Wazza's football brain.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 2:05pm On Aug 16, 2007
@Jackal
Are sure about that in an ideal situation i am very sure in your heart of hearts you would still rather have Wazza.Tevez is good but Rooney is a more prolific striker than Tevez
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by doyin13(m): 2:12pm On Aug 16, 2007
Jackal:

City playing at home will make it sweet for us.
They would play the way we liked teams to play us. THEY WILL COME AT UNITED.
I don't think a manager like Eriksson would want to play defensive in front of the home crowd so it suits United.
The only snag is how the newbies will discipline themselves and give a virtuoso performance.
If Tevez, Nani and Anderson can keep em head down . . . . . .I am confident United will snatch a victory!!!!!!!!

Are you sure Man U like teams that come at them?

I have always put down their relative lack of success in Europe to their loss of confidence against teams that are good with the ball especially in the midfield area. Hence why they have found it beating AC Milan and before that Barcelona, as well as losses to ''smaller teams''.

Even the simple change up by Portsmouth yesterday to put Muntari in midfield caused them trouble. Man U are vulnerable to teams that can hold the ball.
They are so used to dominating it that it comes as a shock to them when teams ''out-possess'' them

They dominate the premiership because English Coaches were dumb and played scared when they played Man U.(Before the arrival of Arsene Wenger and
Jose Mourinho)

Man City would have had a chance but I don't think Michael Johnson is ready for the big time yet, and Hamman is past his sell by date.

Still too close to call though
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by doyin13(m): 2:14pm On Aug 16, 2007
@Jackal

Come on men, you are having a laugh mate.

Tevez better than Rooney? shocked

I am hoping it is for argument's sake you made that comment.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 2:16pm On Aug 16, 2007
@Jackal
Tevez is good but he isnt a replacement for Rooney trust me
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 2:22pm On Aug 16, 2007
@ Doyin13,

Mr Amistad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
U are now a United member for 30 days.
I decoded u within nanoseconds. grin grin
Le Chacal's intelligence vault is the size of Texas.

Back to footie,

I think Tevez is better than Rooney.
It doesnt say Rooney is crap but Tevez being a South American is made for football.
Ball control and Stealth is an in-born trait to all Latinos and trust me, hype has done a little for Wazza to make him look good.
Did u watch the game last night? His midget movement caused ruckus in Pompey's defence and Steve Benett didnt protect Apache at all last night.
The coming months will prove ma theory, so lets cross em fingers.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by rikkyjen(m): 2:26pm On Aug 16, 2007
After reading peoples submissions about Uniteds chances of winning the EPL, i was thrilled and mesmerised! Mesmerised not becos of thesis- like postings stating history/rivalry et al but amazed cos of the badbelle ambience on this thread. Sincerely, am short of words but i would agree 'em Gooners started their failure last season exactly like this. The league has not been won and lost as at now, but that special luck that envelopes champions has been missing in our last 2 games.

For the first time, i may be appreciating Assnal's pain last season i.e[i], all free flowing footie and no trophy to show[/i], but i can stake everything that United CAN NEVA be an Assnal, as in  with this squad we have, I repeat UNITED can neva pull barren plugs like Assnal did in the last 2 seasons. Ofcos Nani and Tevez were awesome yesterday, but that doesnt translate into baggage of goals.

Me personally, dont see Assnal and Pool as REAL contesters for this season EPL. United may be stuttering right now, but there are places the 2 aforementioned team would go without nicking a point, while United may go there with a swagger stick and still pick 'em 3 points.

Not giving excuses, these 2 teams we played are like our nemesis, just like they took points last from us last season.

@ Ruudie

Pls be serious, when did you become a united fan? You mean you is giving up already? Is you being fickle minded?

As far as am concerned, the saturday game is not a win-win situation. I know we would go gung-ho on Mancity and beat the sh@t out of 'em, however if a loss or even a draw knocks on us, the title is not yet lost after a paltry 3 games, infact it does not mean we are in a Precarious situation. it just means we are IN for the marathon catchup of the season, of which our ONLY threat (Chelsea, ofcos) would drop points during the ANC window.

Any die hard United blood knows, most times we like doing things the hard way!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 2:29pm On Aug 16, 2007
@Jackal
South Americans have not been successful in the premiership thats one thing you should remember.The premiership is just not their style.Go ask Crespo and his other Argentinian and Brazilian mates that came to England
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 2:30pm On Aug 16, 2007
@rikkyjen
It would be unwise of you not to add Arsenal and Liverpool to the list of threats.It wont be over after 3 games but my observation is that this season is going to be tougher than the last
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 2:32pm On Aug 16, 2007
The sooner you guys get back to winning ways the better.Ronaldo's absence wont help either
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 2:34pm On Aug 16, 2007
@ Jackal

Making more predictions i see grin grin

Anyway, funny one there about M Palmer, actually the fault was from me, i was looking at the fixtures on BBC and i mistook the kick off times for both games grin but nice one on the Palmer and Gunnerblog statements grin

Besides my saying United will not retain the title, is just my personal conviction, and not a case of just starting off watching the Prem last year cheesy cheesy (That was another good one grin)

Don't worry, i am sure Rikkyjen and the other "Scum Brigade" have saved that statement. so i ain't even worried about being reminded. Besides taking your recent "prediction records" into account, i feel i am on to a winner here cool

cool GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 2:38pm On Aug 16, 2007
@ Rikkyjen,

Thank U very much.
Pls add to it that any die-hard fan will say United's winning streak starts in the winter.
In 2005/06 season, Chelsea was leading United with 17 points in December. . . . .By April, the lead was cut down to 7 points and it was Sunderland that put holes in United's title challenge before Mourinho rammed United by 3-0 @ the Bridge.

@ A-40,

Gabriel Heinze was a HIT at Man Utd by any standard.
He was the best left back in the country in his debut season.
Juan Veron and Forlan weren't flops as well. . . . . . .They did not stay so long to prove themselves at Man United.
If Didier Drogba had left just after his 2nd season . . . . .Who woulda thunk he wld smash 33 goals in one season.
Even Mourinho himself wouldn't stake his wages on it. Some players are slow starters while some make immediate impact.
I have seen TEVEZ with West Ham and bwoy, Apache has got qualities.
He is a prophet and he will blaze this league if what i saw last night is anything to go by.

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.