Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,157 members, 7,849,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:23 AM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (501796 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 2:44pm On Aug 16, 2007
Rikkyjen pls spare us all

United have won 9 Prem titles, Blackburn 1, Arsenal 3 and Chelsea 2. So 6 titles eluded United, based on these little points.

Like i said, the last 6 years has seen a raise in the Bar on what it takes to Win the Prem. And trust me; if United do not win at City and Chelsea, or Pool, and Arsenal get a result, its not a good place to be. Yes those teams will drop points, but that doesn'ty mean United will not drop points as well! DOES IT SHERLOCK

Players are Human beings, and if things are not going well for them on the pitch, it seeps down, regardless of who the Manager is cool.

Every team has improved in the league, and anyone can frustrate anyone else. So don't be banking on others doing you a favour. CONCENTRATE ON GETTING YOUR TRAIN BACK ON THE TRACKS.

I repeat; City will give you guys a run for your money on Sunday. and i am expecting a draw. but knowing local derbies, it could be one of those outrageous games grin grin

cool GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by rikkyjen(m): 2:45pm On Aug 16, 2007
doyin13:

Are you sure Manchester United like teams that come at them?

I have always put down their relative lack of success in Europe to their loss of confidence against teams that are good with the ball especially in the midfield area. Hence why they have found it beating AC Milan and before that Barcelona, as well as losses to ''smaller teams''.

Even the simple change up by Portsmouth yesterday to put Muntari in midfield caused them trouble. Manchester United are vulnerable to teams that can hold the ball.
They are so used to dominating it that it comes as a shock to them when teams ''out-possess'' them

They dominate the premiership because English Coaches were dumb and played scared when they played Manchester United.(Before the arrival of Arsene Wenger and
Jose Mourinho)

Man City would have had a chance but I don't think Michael Johnson is ready for the big time yet, and Hamman is past his sell by date.

Still too close to call though

Yo Doyin, Is you a Gooner? Sincerely, as a United blood, i think about this your spot on statement sometimes. I don't think SAF changes his  formation or make adjustments during Half time. If thats one sh@t i respect Jose the interpreter for, its this same issue. Even among the coaches rank, i would pick Jose over the same Benitez people call the master tactician. Most times, United play an awesome 1st half, next thing a Jose like coach who reads the game sharply counters the formation and only a dumbass would not know that Uniteds albatross is seizing their dominance and taking away possession away from em

However, Fergusons judgement should NEVER be questioned, hes been at the driving seat for over 20 years and that experience and brillance can't be bought at any market, not even in OLUWOLE where everything in this world can be bought!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 2:50pm On Aug 16, 2007
So we can get Rikkyjen clones at OLUWOLE!! grin grin

grin GOONER 89

P.S. Jackal, should Jol meet you as well to explain why Spurs are Sh@t;

http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/0,,2149663,00.html
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by rikkyjen(m): 2:57pm On Aug 16, 2007
loyika:

So we can get Rikkyjen clones at OLUWOLE!! grin grin

grin GOONER 89

P.S. Jackal, should Jol meet you as well to explain why Spurs are Sh@t;

http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/0,,2149663,00.html

Loyika, as you ma dey talk/type sef, am not sure if its you or your clone doing the Job! grin. U no fit trust those boyz!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 3:02pm On Aug 16, 2007
@ Loyika,

Stop tormenting us on this thread.
What is it u want with us? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Man Utd has drawn its 1st 2 games and thats the news everyone on NL sports wanna hear.
Its all good. . . . . . .I will rub it in y'all faces when we get cured of the DRAWTILITIES syndrome passed to us since we visited the Bridge last season.

@ Rikkyjen,

Fergie changes things around but sometimes u still need luck and the discipline of ur players to make things work.
Mourinho is a tactician . . . . . .but his plans do back-fire sometimes.
Lemme cast ur mind back to the FA cup Q-finals against Newcastle. Jose was losing 1-0 to Kluivert's goal and he brought in 3 players at half-time.
He will forever regret that decision till this day cos if Newcastle were Arsenal or Man Utd that day . . . . .He would have suffered his biggest defeat here in England.

Are u gonna tell me Ferguson didnt change things around against the Toffees last season OR against Blackburn at OT?
Sometimes the manager make changes but its down to the team to be patient and be disciplined to carry the tasks out as pencilled.
What Mourinho and Rafa has now more than Fergie is a good bench. That is where we should be looking at.
While Mourinho could draft in Mikel Obi and Pizarro to change things yesterday . . . .Fergie had Eagles and O'Shea on his bench.
Solskjaer, JS Park or misfit SAHA coming from the bench last night would have made the difference.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by somze(f): 3:07pm On Aug 16, 2007
loyika
Do u just feel the need to take swipes at me or are u being senseless. tongue
Newcastle and Everton celebrating what?
Are they going to win the premiership? Please go through my post and understand it before you start talking rubbish. tongue

Whether you like it or not it is the start of season. What Jackal does if this was the other way around is of no consequence.
I made my point, hate it or like it.

Every soccer faithful/Analyst knows its too early to tell jack. That was my point. So dont celebrate as if the season is over.
Go home and take a long rest, it seems you are getting to old for this. grin

I have to get back to work now. tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 3:11pm On Aug 16, 2007
@ Rikky

Me clone shocked I NO BLAME YOU grin grin

But truth be told, those Boys are hard!! grin cool

Chacal

You're the one that started this with your; WHERE YA GUNS @ So we were all forced to sit and watch (well just sit sha!! as most of us are not watching all the games live, since HITV have decided to get Medieval on DSTV's a@@).

Anyway, season just started, been bored sh@tless for the past 2 months, so don't blame a Brother for trying to have fun at your expense. (Cause you won't spare us, if the tables were turned grin AND YOU KNOW THIS!! MAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNN!! cool)

cool GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 3:22pm On Aug 16, 2007
@ Somze

Go and take a cold shower, cause it seems you are young, dumb and full of Cum tongue

Either you don't understand sarcasm or well lets just say undecided Like Kit always has to school you, don't think because you see stuff, its what your eyes visualize. (Ask Jackal to book an appointment for you at Specsavers grin). We have been on this sh@t for quite sometime now, so if you don't get the rule of things, then its too bad.

Bro Work oh!! so you can save enough kish, as Charley "boy" Soludo, wants to reduce the dough in your pockets with his tinkering techniques grin, so you best work double shifts dude. 1st August 2008 is far, yet so near grin.

cool GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 3:28pm On Aug 16, 2007
@ Loyika,

Don't get me wrong . . . . . . enjoy yourself while it lasts because i wont spare any team that falters.
ARSENAL, CHELSEA OR LIVERPOOL will feel ma wrath should any of em stutter in the coming weeks.
You have the right to GLOAT, POKE FUN and SHIT on Man Utd now.

Meanwhile, i think its very appaling that HiTV and DSTV are really making u guys sweat.
I am not willing to come to Lagos this Xmas after this fuckery. How would i enjoy the Christmas if i don't watch Prem games.
These games are addictive and the standard is getting better. I watched like 5 matches at the same time last night.
Was keeping tabs on the United youths in the Championships. No one mentioned it here that Arsenal and Chelsea all failed to qualify from theor groups and United is playing Flamengoes of Brazil in the Semi's this week.

Arsenal's game too was on Setanta sports and i didnt want to miss it.
The only premiership game on SKY was Wigan V Boro(boring and insignificant).
Ma Dodgy Satellite dish is the main event as it shows all Prem games but its in French/Arabic and Cantonese commentaries.
Its difficult tp follow a football game without the right language. You should listen to how those guys pronounce Benjani's surname. grin grin grin grin
Shit was so funny.

Leave Somze alone.
He understands everything . . . . . .he just doesnt follow ur line about United losing the title in August. grin grin
Somze knows we carry a huge threat when every player comes back by October. tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by rikkyjen(m): 3:35pm On Aug 16, 2007
Jackal:

@ Loyika,

Don't get me wrong . . . . . . enjoy yourself while it lasts because i wont spare any team that falters.
ARSENAL, CHELSEA OR LIVERPOOL will feel ma wrath should any of em stutter in the coming weeks.
You have the right to GLOAT, POKE FUN and SHIT on Man Utd now.

Meanwhile, i think its very appaling that HiTV and DSTV are really making u guys sweat.
I am not willing to come to Lagos this Xmas after this mess. How would i enjoy the Christmas if i don't watch Prem games.
These games are addictive and the standard is getting better. I watched like 5 matches at the same time last night.
Was keeping tabs on the United youths in the Championships. No one mentioned it here that Arsenal and Chelsea all failed to qualify from theor groups and United is playing Flamengoes of Brazil in the Semi's this week.

Arsenal's game too was on Setanta sports and i didnt want to miss it.
The only premiership game on SKY was Wigan V Boro(boring and insignificant).
Ma Dodgy Satellite dish is the main event as it shows all Prem games but its in French/Arabic and Cantonese commentaries.
Its difficult tp follow a football game without the right language. You should listen to how those guys pronounce Benjani's surname. grin grin grin grin
Shit was so funny.

Spots on Son, actually thats why am not huffing and puffinf, cos if am Loyika and other Gooners, i swear i would do more. Imma use all the words in this world to describe wenger and 'em gonnar suppourters grin grin.

So Loyika, you are free to savor and enjoy ur "Where ur Gunzzz at" comment cos its as good as it gets cheesy cheesy cheesy grin. Me and you know even though the earth is Spherical, it surely goes round!!!! wink and the ball would soon be rolled to ur court ASAP!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 4:06pm On Aug 16, 2007
@ Rikky,

I wld have Loyika for dinner.
Spice it up with chilli and ring onions and wash it down with a red wine.
Everyone will have a bad patch . . . . . .It may be a blessing that ours is happening early.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 4:19pm On Aug 16, 2007
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Scum Brigade are go!! So Loyika is now the bad guy of this Pantomine!? grin

Bad Patch So you wish everyone ill grin

What happens if Drawtilitise is found to be Chronic in the Scummy's blood streams shocked shocked

Le Chacal AND THE SCUMMY BUNCH (Wow that sounds like the name of a Musical Band shocked cool); BRING IT ON!! grin

Loyika and Captain Gallastica awaits cool

cool GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 4:32pm On Aug 16, 2007
You've really got to want to see what i am saying here,
If not then it is obviousy time for The Muppet Show,

Last season we got 4 points from Reading-This season we are on course to match that
Last season we got 3 points from Portsmouth-This season we are on course to beat that

Obviously we have to maintain the points we earned against everyone else,but my thinking is that we are now 1 point better off than last season.

Anyone care to agree, ?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 4:45pm On Aug 16, 2007
I concur, son.

@ Loyika,

Leave us alone.
Your erections on Man Utd seems to be getting stronger and bigger.
Who have u become attached to? Tevez or Nani?
Blackburn is away in Europe right now and they are battering a team.
Santa Cruz will be deadly for u guys . . . . . . . . Bill and Toure will have to be extra careful.
Predictions: Blackburn 1-0 Arsenal.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 4:56pm On Aug 16, 2007
You know when Saha dey show?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 5:01pm On Aug 16, 2007
@ 9ja4eva,

SAHA has been training hard for the last 14 days.
It seems he has forgotten how to kick, head and do some ball control moves.
That guy is a waste of space.

I wont be surprised if he gets back after the Internationals.
Fergie loves pampering Louis.
He thinks the lad is fragile plus Fergie shags Saha's grandma.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 5:14pm On Aug 16, 2007
LOL

He needs to get back now we need him

Saha is a smart player and with Tevez they will be a goal machine, cuz Saha is good with the head and " the apache " is good enough technically, so Saha must start play as soon ass possible,
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by RuuDie(m): 5:27pm On Aug 16, 2007
Saha and Ole are just about fit enuff to be on the bench Sunday. . . dunno if SAF would w'anna risk throwing one of 'em into the fray!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Iman3(m): 5:32pm On Aug 16, 2007
The last 2 draws have given me renewed confidence.At the beginning of the season,I predicted that this is going to be one of our worst seasons in the League.Now,I am beginning to think that there is much hope for Utd.

The players have impressed me,especially Nani,and I believe that the only problem we have is goalscoring.That is a temporary problem,a brief pause from the natural order of things.

Will Utd win the League? Not this season but I think they will challenge Chelsea more than I initially expected.Apparently some Gunners fan,including the ever moronic Loyika,believe that Gunners are title challengers  grin  grin

They actually think Gunners are title challengers-on the strenght of their victories over mighty S. Prague and Fulham  grin  grin Not much needs to be said except that a winter of torment awaits them.I will keep relatively quiet for now,Gunners fans know how I am come winter  grin  grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 5:43pm On Aug 16, 2007
Chelsea wont win the league either.

Its sketchy now
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 5:52pm On Aug 16, 2007
I-man:

They actually think Gunners are title challengers-on the strenght of their victories over mighty S. Prague and Fulham grin grin Not much needs to be said except that a winter of torment awaits them.I will keep relatively quiet for now,Gunners fans know how I am come winter grin grin

We know how you are I-man, that is why gooners have been on intensive prayer and fasting since March (we didnt even wait for the season to end) to prevent a re-occurrence of the last 2 seasons. grin grin

This time we shall be in contention till the very end. Winning the league is not paramount in my eyes this season, it is the self belief that we are as good as the other contenders, and a nice FA Cup trophy to grace the Emirates.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 5:53pm On Aug 16, 2007
My hope still lies on United because with a close look @ the first match they heard just some err and looking @ this last match they patched up quite well.

And for Manchester United to win we need to maintain the tactics Real Madrid has been using for quite sometime now "Hold your defense and score more goals to shield the opponent.

I believe the formation we used in those 2 matches is good enough because the 2 clubs are finding it difficult to cope that is why they remain in the back and finding scoring chances once in a while.

MAN United can still put the packs behind them.

I see the next match as a win and nothingless than a winning.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 5:55pm On Aug 16, 2007
I-Man

Wonders shall never cease , well taking into consideration, that i said at the begining of the season, that Arsenal were "Under dogs", and how we would relish folks counting us out, you now pop in from your Bedlum to talk bollocks. Well what would i expect from a  tongue tongue

You once went on a rant on how i put your name in my post, now you are doing the same Listen I-Man, get high off your own supply, doesn't bother me one bit.

You will keep relatively quiet Why Must you keep putting Cocks in your mouth till winter undecided Is that the medication recommended by the Doctor grin Anyway, Good to see you are back from your Hols (Are you back in Engurland ).

Anyways lets all see how the season unfolds cool cool

cool GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 6:31pm On Aug 16, 2007
hehohahehohahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

grin grin grin grin grin

drawtilities grin

Man City must win angry
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 6:32pm On Aug 16, 2007
Get ready to cry
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 6:36pm On Aug 16, 2007
grin grin grin grin

nah you be ready to cry grin

Man City does not joke with manscum grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 6:51pm On Aug 16, 2007
kai loyiks is getting too mean these days grin grin grin

muki please beg uncle loyiks to take it easy now? grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 6:58pm On Aug 16, 2007
i don beg am tire grin he says he wont rest grin

let him carry go grin me sef too don tire to dey beg am grin

this thread is quiet these days .

no Justkunmi . .Bintintin . . .Bolaoni . .Manu4life grin grin

even the spokesman is absent grin

we can breathe easily grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Iman3(m): 7:18pm On Aug 16, 2007
@Loyika

The only good that ever came out of your mouth was your boss' willy  grin  grin I used your name since you epitomise all that is stupid and vain about Gunners on Nairaland.

So you think that the Gunners are "Under dogs"-a rare moment of honesty(by separating "under" from "dogs",you have effectively refered to your club as "beneath dogs"wink.

When you talk of "counting us out",one wonders what you mean.Where are we supposed to "count you in"?-The Title Race,Champions League.The only major trophies that can be won by the Arse-anal are those competed for by footballers with vaginas-female football. grin

I will definitely count you in to finish in the top 4,not much achievement anyway.For now I would prefer to relax and watch Gunners work themselves into a frenzy over their success in the  silly season.Let the vain and stupid celebrate,the season has barely begun.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 7:21pm On Aug 16, 2007
**** Yawn****** grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 7:37pm On Aug 16, 2007
@ I-Man,

Dont mind em buncha fuckeries. . . . .They don't know better.
They forgot United epitomises STRENGTH, STRONGWILL and DETERMINATION.
Majority of the people yawning and pouring here all belong to the association of the mental handicaps.
They want to remove the speck in our eyes and they carry a fat log in their eye-sockets.
You just have to ignore em because their time will also come.
Trust me to leave a broken bottle in their tight fucking ass when the bubble bursts.

Let em have fun now while it lasts because i will have more when their season crumbles as usual.
You shouldnt be surprised . . . . . . .There has never been a time Arsenal stuttered in the 1st few months save last season.
They always start right and end up with nothing at the end of the day.
Barren season beckons on em again. United can't stoop to Arsenal's level of coming 4th.
Ferguson even without his 1st team will never celebrate a 4th position like Loyika, Debosky and Vieira did last season.
Intel says Loyika painted a cow with Arsenal's colour and an O2 signa engraved on a live cow.
Talk about ANIMAL ABUSE . . . . . . .Just because Wenger pipped Spurs to the 4th place. grin grin grin grin

Remind me to rub shit on their face in their rainy days.
I am already compiling the paper-work . . . . . It will be a dozen pages of scum, dirt, grime, shit, puke and stench on all em gunners.
United is not losing . . . . .They are drawing. 4 points off the pace but can be reduced to 1 if we win and erm, Chelsea loses.
I don't care about what others do . . . . . . . .Chelsea is our only rrival as far as this league is concerned.
If Arsenal goes on a 11-match winning streak they can also start an UNWINNING run for 13 weeks.
Arsenal's graph is like that of wavelength against frequency in PHYSICS . . . . . . Very undulating. grin grin grin grin
I will chase most gunners away like i did last season . . . . . . .Only Loyika, Kit and other heavyweights will be spared.
All em feminems would be extinguished and i hope they burn in HELL FIRE and scream MURDER JACKAL WROTE like Chakademus n PLIERS.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 7:59pm On Aug 16, 2007
@ Ruudie & 9ja4eva,

Are u guys following Championship Youth Cup?
Man Utd pulverised Barcelona last night to go into the S/Finals tomorrow with Flamengoes of Brazil tomorrow.
The match was feisty but trust United kids to grind results out . . . . . .If only the seniors can take a leaf from these lads.
United has a new kid on the block . . . . .Y'all better watch out for him.
He is no other dude than Febian Brandy. This guy is a mix of Rooney and Ronaldo cloned 2gether.
The geezer single-handedly ripped Barcelona's heart out in Malaysia yesterday.
Let it be known Arsenal kids and Chelski kids all crashed out in the group stages . . . . .They aint good enuff i guess. tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.