Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,090 members, 7,859,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:06 PM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (775) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (503254 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 8:36pm On Nov 10, 2008
And the ever mutant DDK is back. Back to join unbelieving Mancs to criticise.

DDK
May i ask you something? How come these shitty players i.e Ronaldo, who can't play in big games, Rooney who is over hyped, how did they win the UCL last term and the EPL for two seasons running. Am sorry you are looking for fault with the wrong players. Now its Berbatov. Next will be EPL because 'over hyped' Man Utd players has won it in two seasons. Don't you have any other thing to do than hate? Pls spend that energy in your shitty crap of a team.

Eastbay
You have made your observations and i will not criticise you for that. But i think you anger is making you take hasty and inconclusive decisions. Man Utd made mistakes in Saturday's game but not the way you saw it. Our major mistake was that we failed to take the chances when we had it.
As for Berbatov, i have only one thing to say, i rather bench Rooney than Berbatov. He didn't play well cos we had to resort to long balls. He plays better with the ball at his feet.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 8:53pm On Nov 10, 2008
@Emperoh,

FC porto won the Portuguese league back to back, won UEFA cup and UCL with Derlei, Mccarthy, Alenichev, Costinha and co.

When I see crappy players I am quick to notice e.g Rooney, Ferdinand, Wes Brown and co

not my fault because I am so used to seeing classy players like Baggio, Zidane, Ronaldo, Ribery, Matthaus, Klinsmann, Messi, Kaka, Torres, Casilass and co
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 9:34pm On Nov 10, 2008
Am so miffed with your arguments because you are so biased. The fact that Porto won with practically unknown players has two options: its either they were good and no one can contest that or its an indictment on the capacities of you so called good players.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 9:35pm On Nov 10, 2008
Stop clutching straws and be realistic for once in your life. You do look gravely stupid saying Rio Brown et al are not world class. Your standards counts for nothing dude!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by allboyz(m): 10:27pm On Nov 10, 2008
@Emperoh

Take am easy now, the guy is just yarning his own mind, at leatst na true say Porto win with those players abi?

But Rio is a classy defender i must agree, but for Rooney and wes, Mba, No!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 10:29pm On Nov 10, 2008
There is no use crying over spilled milk the game is done and dusted.Arsenal has out-played teams and ended up losing too it happened at OT last season we hit the bar twice,Brown or Ferdinand(can't really remember which almost scored an own goal) Adebayor missed two HD-clear chances

Fergie had every right to start Neville fine Rafael had a brilliant cameo but what if he didn't perform well? wouldn't you guys blame Fergie for not utilizing the experience of Neville in a game of that magnitude?

This league has not been won and lost by any side in my opinion Chelsea may be leading now but they are still coming to visit Anfield,OT and the Emirates

I agree with some of Eastbay's sentiments though your defense has not been as tight as it used to be if Bendtner was a decent striker the score-line may have been more flattering
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 10:35pm On Nov 10, 2008
A-40
You do also agree with me that it would have been a different ball game had Rooney and Ronaldo been more clinical especially in the first 5 minutes.

Allboyz
I got no issues with him. If Porto won with shitty players, then its an indictment on the quality of his so called stars.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kaypumpin2(m): 10:47pm On Nov 10, 2008
A-40:

There is no use crying over spilled milk the game is done and dusted.Arsenal has out-played teams and ended up losing too it happened at OT last season we hit the bar twice,Brown or Ferdinand(can't really remember which almost scored an own goal) Adebayor missed two HD-clear chances

Fergie had every right to start Neville fine Rafael had a brilliant cameo but what if he didn't perform well? wouldn't you guys blame Fergie for not utilizing the experience of Neville in a game of that magnitude?

This league has not been won and lost by any side in my opinion Chelsea may be leading now but they are still coming to visit Anfield,OT and the Emirates

I agree with some of Eastbay's sentiments though your defense has not been as tight as it used to be if Bendtner was a decent striker the[b] score-line may have been more flattering[/b]

More like it wlda have been catastrophic.
Emperoh:

A-40
You do also agree with me that it would have been a different ball game had Rooney and Ronaldo been more clinical especially in the first 5 minutes.

If both team had been clinical it wld still have ended in 6.3 grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 11:27pm On Nov 10, 2008
@Emperoh
There is no use debating about Rooney and Ronaldo's misses.Arsenal would win the treble every season if not for the way we squander our chances in games go and watch some of our games this season and the last 2 seasons there are some chances that only Arsenal can miss
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 11:41pm On Nov 10, 2008
May i ask you something? How come these shitty players i.e Ronaldo, who can't play in big games, Rooney who is over hyped, how did they win the UCL last term and the EPL for two seasons running. Am sorry you are looking for fault with the wrong players. Now its Berbatov. Next will be EPL because 'over hyped' Man Utd players has won it in two seasons. Don't you have any other thing to do than hate? please spend that energy in your shitty crap of a team.

You asked a question and I answered you that shitty players can win tournament quoting examples for you if those Porto players are good then you should ask yourself where they have been since then.

ANd you look incredibly stupid if you claim Rio, Rooney and Wes brown are world class players!!!

How people abuse the word "world class" amazes me to no end. How can Brown be world class when anyone can name 10 right backs better than him in Europe. That must mean every player is world class. Rooney world class? even Rio PLeaseeeeeeee
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 7:04am On Nov 11, 2008
dayokanu:

You asked a question and I answered you that shitty players can win tournament quoting examples for you if those Porto players are good then you should ask yourself where they have been since then.

ANd you look incredibly stupid if you claim Rio, Rooney and Wes brown are world class players!!!

How people abuse the word "world class" amazes me to no end. How can Brown be world class when anyone can name 10 right backs better than him in Europe. That must mean every player is world class. Rooney world class? even Rio PLeaseeeeeeee
You will incredibly stupid to think these Rio is not world class
Tell me who was better last season?
And don't go quoting your German failures

If shitty players win Trophies, what happened to the world class players
I need you to tell me why they hang on to such a reputation is they can't win trophies.

And tell how many Rb's are better than Wes Brown? In England and the Whole of Europe. . . .
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 8:41am On Nov 11, 2008
Baggio did not win the Champions league, Ronaldo, Rivaldo did not win that means players like McCarthy, Derlei, Baros are better than them.

Brown? In the EPL alone,
Sagna, Bosingwa, Belletti, Vedran Corluka, Micah Richards, Alvaro Arbeloa, By the end of this season I see Rafael getting better than Wes Brown!!!!!

Because Rio won the UCL makes him world class then Djimi Traore, Steve Finan, Paolo Ferreira, Victor Valdes, etc who won the UCL too should be world class
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 11:09am On Nov 11, 2008
Brown? In the EPL alone,
Sagna, Bosingwa, Belletti, Vedran Corluka, Micah Richards, Alvaro Arbeloa, By the end of this season I see Rafael getting better than Wes Brown!!!!!

Because Rio won the UCL makes him world class then Djimi Traore, Steve Finan, Paolo Ferreira, Victor Valdes, etc who won the UCL too should be world class

Ur stupidity no know bounds!!!
what makes a player a world class player?
Being a starter for Manchester UTD, Arsenal, Chelsea, Barca , Real or being a regular player for the top national teams in europe makes u a world class player.
Ur problem is the use of english
u didnt go to a proper elementary school. If u were exposed while u were growing up, u wont be throwing up bollocks like this for everybody to see

RIO not world class? u should be stripped of all fake certificates uve garnered overtime

if u need to read up stuffs to make u understand the term "world class" then read this
carefully read to see how Cesc Fabregas N messi were described as world class players.
if u can still understand english, then this should shut ur dirty mouth
http://www.forbes.com/2006/06/22/world-cup-soccer-cx_0622worldcup.html
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 11, 2008
Don't know why we're talking of world-class players.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 11, 2008
Don't know why we're talking of world-class players.This is a debate we don't need,
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 2:27pm On Nov 11, 2008
Eastbay:

[b]Don't know why we're talking of world-class players.[/b]This is a debate we don't need,
because he believe that the best defender in Europe and England last season is not world class
because he said that the highest goal scorer in Europe last season is not a world class player
because he also said that a hard working team with self made players are shyte even after they won the highest prise in club football

Need i say more. Some people were born normal but decided to imbibe coconut brains while growing up.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 2:47pm On Nov 11, 2008
because he believe that the best defender in Europe and England last season is not world class
because he said that the highest goal scorer in Europe last season is not a world class player
because he also said that a hard working team with self made players are shyte even after they won the highest prise in club football

Need i say more. Some people were born normal but decided to imbibe coconut brains while growing up.

grin grin grin na fish brain the guy get abeg
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 2:49pm On Nov 11, 2008
tkb417:

[/b]
grin grin grin na fish brain the guy get abeg

I would go with birdbrain if Dayokanu is the subject. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 5:21pm On Nov 11, 2008
TKB. I won't reply you because I know you are not Okay. From the link you provided I found this.

The U.S. lacks a world-class player who can provide the transforming moments of skill and vision that can turn a game around by finding the openings invisible to others, "quarterback" the tactics on the fly--in soccer there are no time outs to consult with the coaches--or even carry an average team through a tournament single-handedly, as Michael Ballack did for Germany in 2002.

Now ask yourself does Wes Brown have this ability. Does every player playing for man Utd have that ability? So anyone playing for man Utd is world class even Djemba Djemba, Quinton Fortune, Liam Miller etc

Both Messi and Fabregas grew up as teenagers attached to a top club's training academy (both at Barcelona, though Fabregas later moved to Arsenal). They were steeped in a world of professional sports, with access to the very best coaching.

Meaning Frazier Campbell, Nicky Butt, Justin Hoyte, Owusu Abeyie are all world class.

Comprehension of simple English is your greatest problem.
Bring a quote where I said Ronaldo is not a world class player.
I said Rio is not world class YES!!!
Vidic is world class but not Rio.
Emperoh claim every player who has won the UCL is world class and I gave him names like Djimi Traore, Steven Finan, Benni McCarthy, Delei, Alenichev, Wes Brown, Rio Ferdinand, who have won the UCL and are not exactly world class and he is skipping like a broken record!!!
Stephane Guivarch, Zacardo and Roque Junior won the world cup means they are world class,

The foolishness displayed by United fans on this thread is appalling. If a fellow fan(e.g tkb,emperoh and darefestus) are spewing rubbish instead of the more informed ones to correct them, they are quick to support the foolish line of argument.

That is why Dr Kit is well respected he might be a gayyner but he does not spare the hopeless gayyners on their thread
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 5:36pm On Nov 11, 2008
ure an illiterate!!!
read my post to u. U bought ur certificates!!!!

[b]Being a starter
for Manchester UTD, Arsenal, Chelsea, Barca , Real or being a regular player for the top national teams in europe makes u a world class player.[/b]

Is RIO a world class defender? YES. Hes one of the best defenders in europe so says UEFA!!!
are u this daft? Ure comparing what Wes Brown does on the field of play to what Ballack does?
now i rest ma case. Like i said b4, ur problem is the pry school u went to.
U didnt have an english teacher!!

I know u wont comprehend the article very well. is Fabregas a world class player? YES he is
so how is RIO not a world class player. Cos he doesnt make openings on the field like Messi
ure the biggest lunatic in the globe!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 5:39pm On Nov 11, 2008
hmmm, whats KIT gotta do with how u analyse footie?
u think its Politics we're talking about here?
this boi na ode
Vidic world class but RIO is NOT grin grin grin
can u beat that?

and you dare call people who go against ur bollocks foolish?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 6:50pm On Nov 11, 2008
Being a starter for Manchester UTD, Arsenal, Chelsea, Barca , Real or being a regular player for the top national teams in europe makes u a world class player.

You would diagnose you own stupidity.

Is Djemba Djemba, Fortune, O'Shea, Eboue, Denilson, Victor valdes
Roque junior, baptista, Clemenz fritz, Arne friedrich, Kleberson, vagner Love, Stephane Guivarch

or even carry an average team through a tournament single-handedly, as Michael Ballack did for Germany in 2002.

From the writing we can see that some top national teams can be average atimes with below par players. Deductive reasoning
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 7:07pm On Nov 11, 2008
mumu
go back to RIO. is RIO a world class player? YES
so says UEFA!!!
so tape it shut

who doesnt know the German national teams is filled with mediocres?
Ballack is a one eyed man in the land of the blind. Innit

and to the world class thing
if u have sence, u'll know most of the people u named don't start for their clubs or country
A five legged Djemba wouldnt start a top game for the present UTD barring injuries, same with Fortune and O'shea and the other handicaps u mentioned.
READ or get some reading aid. Starters for the clubs and Countries i mentioned are world class players
Vagner Love? ure sick
why not Toni Kroos
oponu jatijati

Deductive reasoning? grin grin u shld have deduced that from that article the logic behind being a world class player.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 7:32pm On Nov 11, 2008
Roque junior was a starter for the Brazilian team that won the world cup So was Stephane Guivarch for France. OShea, Silvestre, Nicky Butt were starters for man Utd some years back was a start
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 7:43pm On Nov 11, 2008
anyone who starts for Brasil is a world class player!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 7:45pm On Nov 11, 2008
If Roque Junior is world class then Garba lawal has a strong case
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 7:47pm On Nov 11, 2008
na u know. if u are good enuff to start for Brasil and Italy, then u be world class player (barring injuries)

abeg, when is our match o
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 8:06pm On Nov 11, 2008
tkb417:

na u know. if u are good enough to start for Brasil and Italy, then u be world class player (barring injuries)

abeg, when is our match o

U don't even need to argue with Dayokanu. . . .

Even the most blinkered Man Utd fan knows Rio Ferdinand is WORLD CLASS.
Without Vidic by his side in the Q/finals and the S/finals of the UCL. . . . .Rio stood tall and United did not concede a goal against Roma n Barcelona.
Rio is the rock in Man Utd. . . . . .Vidic is a good player but Rio just oozes of class and there's no football team in the world Rio will not stroll into.
He has consistently made the PFA team of the year for the last 2 seasons.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by slimghost(m): 8:16pm On Nov 11, 2008
@Sauron and all Man u fans
when are we playing? 9.00 abi? and is Hi tv gonna show it?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 8:31pm On Nov 11, 2008
slimghost:

@Sauron and all Manchester United fans
when are we playing? 9.00 abi? and is Hi tv going to show it?

It's 8.45 pm or 9 pm (Naija time).
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 4Play(m): 8:40pm On Nov 11, 2008
Don't know whether you guys have seen this? Manchester United lose Owen Hargreaves for rest of the season

£20m for this crap. This is the biggest rip off since Russia sold oil rich Alaska to the US in 1867 for $7.2m. The sad thing is that his tendinitis problem is hardly new and its implications should have been obvious to Fergie.

Bayern is a 419 club!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 8:45pm On Nov 11, 2008
Hargreaves is out? grin

Well I'm not surprised, Fergie's pursuit of this player was close to an obsession - Bayern refused to sell for ages but MU refused to relent - now they've got their dud player after Bayern got the best out of him. grin

Lesson to scumtwats - learn to say no and admit defeat when necessary. Just like AW did - he wanted to bring Baptista at all means at some point, he missed out but later only tried him on loan with minimal financial commitment. After he flopped - he went right back to where he came from. tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.