Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,133 members, 7,860,070 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:40 AM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (776) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (503280 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 9:11pm On Nov 11, 2008
Don't know whether you guys have seen this? Manchester United lose Owen Hargreaves for rest of the season

£20m for this crap. This is the biggest rip off since Russia sold oil rich Alaska to the US in 1867 for $7.2m. The sad thing is that his tendinitis problem is hardly new and its implications should have been obvious to Fergie.

Bayern is a 419 club!

shocked shocked shocked oh my God!!!!
Bayern should be reported to FIFA

damn!! lets go get Veloso straight away and seek for refund from Bayern

@slimghost
DSTV is not showing our game o. im stucked with the Gaynners game o
Valencia is killing their RB.

chei!!! kirkland is in trouble. all these arsenal rats
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tubabie(f): 9:18pm On Nov 11, 2008
yeah this Hagreaves issue is so disheartening.
All the money we even spent aside, the guy is just 27yrs old and his career seems to be at its end.
i think he only played two or three times this season and this season is gone till the next one.
lets keep our fingers crossed and hope he heals well o, if not money and talent don lost.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 9:23pm On Nov 11, 2008
if hes not gonna play this season, then we should tell him to go join Solkjaer in training the small boiz
we shld just just go and buy another player and forget him
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 9:31pm On Nov 11, 2008
4Play
Can you give me the source for this your news
If its official,i do have seen it on Man Utd website.

DDK
I thought you were berra than this
But i do love to let you know something, you basis for judging world class players
Is not acceptable beyond your brain tongue tongue
You are no better than football analyst from SKY, BBC, ESPN EUROSPORTS etc. Janucz Michallik, Tommie Smith etc
So save your blunders of an argument for the dogs.
Whether you love it yes, RIO FERDINAND is a world CLASS PLAYER
Comparing Wes Brown to the players you named above is an insult.
The same Wes Brown that stood his ground in Vida's absence
And against a world class barca team with your so called world class Lionel Messi and Etoo.
INNIT!!!! tongue

And since when did Ballack become a Right full Back
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 9:35pm On Nov 11, 2008
Emperoh
its on BBC!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 9:36pm On Nov 11, 2008
Ok i guess i have seen the Hargo news
Menn i so love this guy that i can't afford to loose him
I hopeit ends with this.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/m/man_utd/7723209.stm

Anyone watching the game?
Please give us updates
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 9:37pm On Nov 11, 2008
im not seeing the game but folllowing up on d net. the idiots are showing Arsenal
heared Fabio is playing today

if Hargo cant play, he shld give us back our money and walk away
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 9:41pm On Nov 11, 2008
i cant see Fabio in the list o!! gary neville again?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 9:46pm On Nov 11, 2008
All of a sudden Fergie recalls that Gary is a man for the Milk cup
We haven't scored yet. I hope this ain't une autre deja vu?

Them Gaynners have scored. I hope Tevez nani and Park can nick it
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 9:51pm On Nov 11, 2008
tkb417:

i can't see Fabio in the list o!! gary neville again?

Fabio had a surgery done on his shoulder. . . . .He won't be back in a long time.

Why do we play these carling cup games?
We should field a muppet team and get knocked out so we can focus on the big pie this season.
United have more than enuff games to play already(Tokyo games inclusive). . . . .
The Uefa supercup gave us a game in hand and we are still battling milk cup(trophies meant for Arsenal).
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 9:56pm On Nov 11, 2008
shut your trap Jackal. tongue

Fergie is throwing a member of the holy quadrinity at QPR and you're not ashamed? shocked grin grin

Obviously Fergie wants to win the Carling cup, he values the cheap, low quality boxes of lager that come with the trophy. tongue grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 9:59pm On Nov 11, 2008
debosky:

Fergie is throwing a member of the holy quadrinity at QPR and you're not ashamed? shocked grin grin

Obviously Fergie wants to win the Carling cup, he values the cheap, low quality boxes of lager that come with the trophy. tongue grin grin

Ferguson goes for the UCL/EPL titles not insignificant titles like the Carling cup.
We should apply for an exemption for the next 5 seasons in useless competitions like this.
Let Arsenal win this title as a consolation for their efforts in the last 3 seasons. grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tubabie(f): 10:39pm On Nov 11, 2008
debosky:

how sure are we that aresenal will even win the carlings cup as consolation, any way u dey try show ur witless might over wigan. una try.
grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tubabie(f): 10:42pm On Nov 11, 2008
we have been playing well, we need the goal(S) now.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 10:43pm On Nov 11, 2008
tubabie:

we have been playing well, we need the goal(S) now.

Man Utd 1-0 QPR.

Apache strikes.
I cannot understand how United have 17 attempts on goal and scoring from a penalty.
We create tonnes of chances and we rarely score from it.
The strikers should be sent to Guantanamo Bay for 2 weeks.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 10:43pm On Nov 11, 2008
Criz darling kiss

i didnt see Zaki o undecided did he play? grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tubabie(f): 10:44pm On Nov 11, 2008
good my boys listen to me grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 10:48pm On Nov 11, 2008
mukina2:

Criz darling kiss
i didnt see Zaki o undecided did he play? grin grin
If you no see Criz you no go rest? grin
Biko shift tongue tongue

Terrible how we can't turn in our chances
I hope this ends soon
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tubabie(f): 10:50pm On Nov 11, 2008
~Sauron~:

Man Utd 1-0 QPR.

Apache strikes.
I cannot understand how United have 17 attempts on goal and scoring from a penalty.
We create tonnes of chances and we rarely score from it.
The strikers should be sent to Guantanamo Bay for 2 weeks.
this is fast becoming a disease and had been like that these last matches. i dont know what psychological healing we need for the push but AF has to act and fast for that matter. its not funny again.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 10:54pm On Nov 11, 2008
tubabie:

this is fast becoming a disease and had been like that these last matches. i don't know what psychological healing we need for the push but AF has to act and fast for that matter. its not funny again.

20 attempts on goal
15 corner kicks
61% possession and we can only show one miserable goal.
Our strikers need help!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 10:56pm On Nov 11, 2008
Emperoh:

If you no see Criz you no go rest? grin
Biko shift tongue tongue

Terrible how we can't turn in our chances
I hope this ends soon

sharaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap tongue Albert grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tubabie(f): 10:57pm On Nov 11, 2008
just imagine that offside goal if it held true? we would av been in deep shit tonite.
biko make we get our acts togther o.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by allboyz(m): 10:58pm On Nov 11, 2008
These boys try oo0o no be small, today is Tuesday, some went to school this morning ooo and this evening they are playing fantasic football - the way the sports' of soccer should be played as a sport and entertainment.,,,its past bed time and they are still playing, what a wonderful team we have in ARSENAL grin grin grin grin smiley
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tubabie(f): 11:01pm On Nov 11, 2008
allboyz:

These boys try oo0o no be small, today is Tuesday, some went to school this morning ooo and this evening they are playing fantasic football - the way the sports' of soccer should be played as a sport and entertainment.,,,its past bed time and they are still playing, what a wonderful team we have in ARSENAL grin grin grin grin smiley

dont worry water will find its level! grin.
think YOU should be in bed now.nite
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 11:03pm On Nov 11, 2008
24 attempts on goal.
12 shots on target.
15 corner kicks
60% possession

It's unbelieveable!!!!
Ferguson shoulda given Manucho a run tonight.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by chamotex(m): 11:07pm On Nov 11, 2008
I dont really care 'bout this CC. We dont need it.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 11:09pm On Nov 11, 2008
chamotex:

I don't really care 'bout this CC. We don't need it.

Exactly ma point.
Why don't we field the under 18 boys to play it and lose out if they want to.
Keep the creme players in ice for the main menu.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tubabie(f): 11:11pm On Nov 11, 2008
chamotex:

its not about the cup, the worry is about how we played. its not good enough.
we need to draw on our strengths and reserve to make good impact this season.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by chamotex(m): 11:20pm On Nov 11, 2008
~Sauron~:

Exactly ma point.
Why don't we field the under 18 boys to play it and lose out if they want to.
Keep the creme players in ice for the main menu.

tubabie:

its not about the cup, the worry is about how we played. its not good enough.
we need to draw on our strengths and reserve to make good impact this season.

I think there are going to be times in the season when these things happen. (missing chances)
Its just a bad patch. I'd rather it happens now than later on in the season.
I think when we start banging in goals, things will start flowing like normal. Its only a matter of time.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ayusman16(m): 11:27pm On Nov 11, 2008
chamotex:

But u aint Faggotson. By the way things are going this season that might just be the only trophy u peeps are going to touch. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by chamotex(m): 11:29pm On Nov 11, 2008
ayusman16:

But u aint Faggotson. By the way things are going this season that might just be the only trophy u peeps are going to touch. grin

We'll be winning our first trophy in December
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by MrCrackles(m): 11:32pm On Nov 11, 2008
chamotex:

We'll be winning our first trophy in December

which trophy is that?

christmas hampers or turkey head?! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.