Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,987 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (777) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (500182 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 11:44pm On Nov 11, 2008
This Carling Cup is really over rated. .
it just adds up to the list of games we have to play. .

we should exit asap so we can concentrate on the league. . there we need alot of attention. .
we have some catching up to do. .
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by chamotex(m): 11:49pm On Nov 11, 2008
MrCrackles:

which trophy is that?

christmas hampers or turkey head?! grin

Its called the World Club Championship bro cheesy grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 1:25am On Nov 12, 2008
You guys where lucky today ooh.And sorry about Hargreaves at least he won the double in his first season that's some compensation but which kin injury dey worry that guy so i read he needed surgery on both his knees shocked shocked

@Emperoh
Where was Zaki?

@Cristalz
Did you see Zaki? lol you where busy quoting false scriptures hehehe even my maiguard would have done better than he did
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Tgirl4real(f): 1:27am On Nov 12, 2008
Chamo, cristalz

how are u guys? I hail o

View this

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-191518.288.html
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ayusman16(m): 5:00am On Nov 12, 2008
;d ;d ;d
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by allboyz(m): 5:01am On Nov 12, 2008
Zaki did not play at all, though he was listed in the line-up for wigan.

Maybe my Tv did not show him, or could it be that thos "small boys" did let me see him by their excellent performance?

i tire oo, but where wenger see those boys from? them  fit trash Super Eagles home and away, lol grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ayusman16(m): 5:05am On Nov 12, 2008
Na the thing wey dey enter him head wey make am no wan buy players. He has too much faith in small boys!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 6:17am On Nov 12, 2008
24 attempts on goal.
12 shots on target.
15 corner kicks
60% possession

It's unbelieveable!!!!
Ferguson shoulda given Manucho a run tonight.
now they need prayers!!
they should have visited the redemption camp when they came visiting 9ja

SAF must consider the spiritual aspect now, its important
our enemies are after us. Hargo out for the season!!!
the signs are bad
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 6:44am On Nov 12, 2008
A-40:

@Emperoh
Where was Zaki?

@Cristalz
Did you see Zaki? lol you where busy quoting false scriptures hehehe even my maiguard would have done better than he did
My friend gerra away you
You beat a second class Wigan side and you are running mouth
Comot joo grin grin grin grin

Mukinatrixxxx
Berra be careful or. . . . . . tongue tongue

TKB
I don't mind sending over Fr. Mbaka over to them
This thing don dey too much.
Thats the same reason them Gaynners started runing their filthy bucal cavity
When Rooney was thinking of sex on the beach with Coleen and blasting goal scoring chances outta the Emirates
Only God know what CR7 was thinking of. . . .
Time to ship them off and bring in ma Manucho joo angry angry angry
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 7:41am On Nov 12, 2008
Hargreaves: these incompetent people have wrecked the guys career. How can you injury the young man with your archaic medical team?

Hargreaves joins the growing list of Big money Flops at Old Trafford. Veron, Saha and now Hargreaves

Now Emperoh and TKB,

Tell me if these players are world class. Roque Junior, Junior baiano(Brazil), Victor valdes(Barcelona) Denilson (Arsenal), Steve Finan (Liverpool), Arne Friedrich (Germany), Andre Ooijer, mathijsen (Holland)
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 12, 2008
Dayokanu,
What happened to Hargreaves could happen to anyone.I wouldn't call him a flop:same as Saha.
Both happened to be injury-prone.
Please stop this world-class debate.In my book, Stephen Worgu is world-class grin!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 9:24am On Nov 12, 2008
dayokanu:

Hargreaves: these incompetent people have wrecked the guys career. How can you injury the young man with your archaic medical team?

Hargreaves joins the growing list of Big money Flops at Old Trafford. Veron, Saha and now Hargreaves

Now Emperoh and TKB,

Tell me if these players are world class. Roque Junior, Junior baiano(Brazil), Victor valdes(Barcelona) Denilson (Arsenal), Steve Finan (Liverpool), Arne Friedrich (Germany), Andre Ooijer, mathijsen (Holland)
Hargo's injury came with him from Bayern Munich
Tendinitis can happen to any one and the fact that he is out for the season doesn't make him a flop
After his transfer to Utd in 2007 he didn't play until he was given injection
So stop making stupid insinuations. Your hatred for Man Utd is never hidden, but we love it that way

Once more, your basis for rating who a world class player is,
Is unacceptable to right thinking football lovers.
Okocha, Finidi and Kanu are not world class players?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 9:43am On Nov 12, 2008
yes o
abeg ask him again if Okocha, Finidi, Oliseh and Kanu are/were world class players

im not doing this world class thingy again
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by HNIC(m): 10:53am On Nov 12, 2008
tkb417:

yes o
abeg ask him again if Okocha, Finidi, Oliseh and Kanu are/were world class players

I'm not doing this world class thingy again

I am a world class player grin
I once scored with a bicycle kick which Ronaldinho would be proud of. grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 11:22am On Nov 12, 2008
am a world class player
I once scored with a bicycle kick which Ronaldinho would be proud of.   

grin cheesy grin HNIC Baba
so u dey play football. I tried to play while serving my fatherland.
I can remember i nearly fainted in one of the matches

Football no easy at all
u did bicycle kick? for where? ur compound grin grin

ur roscisky sef is like our own Hargo. I dont think that guy wanna play for u guys again
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by HNIC(m): 12:16pm On Nov 12, 2008
tkb417:

Football no easy at all

@tkb417
You should have seen the bicycle kick!!!
It was a moment of inspiration as my team was losing by 0-1 and we were in added time.
Someone should have had that moment on video and I would have posted it on you tube.
Who knows?
I could have gotten a short term contract in Europe.
The bicycle kick drama happenned at my once-in-a-week footie hangout. grin grin grin

tkb417:

ur roscisky sef is like our own Hargo. I don't think that guy want to play for u guys again

This injury must be from his village grin grin grin
I still remember the Newcastle match in January, when he limped out and we all thought that,maximum, 3 weeks
he will be back.
Three weeks turned to months and now, we are looking at 1 year.
It is now a spiritual case!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 12:18pm On Nov 12, 2008
tkb417:

Football no easy at all

ur roscisky sef is like our own Hargo. I don't think that guy want to play for u guys again
Why you dey ask nah
No be bicycle kick carry Ogbeche go 2002 world cup shocked shocked shocked
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 12:22pm On Nov 12, 2008
HNIC:

@tkb417
It was a moment of inspiration as my team was losing by 0-1 and we were in added time.
Someone should have had that moment on video and I would have posted it on you tube.
Who knows?
The bicycle kick drama happenned at my once-in-a-week footie hangout. grin grin grin

This injury must be from his village grin grin grin
I still remember the Newcastle match in January, when he limped out and we all thought that,maximum, 3 weeks
he will be back.
Na only that one Dudu nko
Atimes i go dey wonder whether juju no dey Yankee and Europe
If Hargo know wetin good for make e do come back ooh
before i . . . . . cheesy cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 12:49pm On Nov 12, 2008
@tkb417
Who knows?
The bicycle kick drama happenned at my once-in-a-week footie hangout.

once-in-a-week footie hangout?
u dey try o! some of my colleagues where i used to work also play weekends.
alcohol don take all ma energy. cant try tht now

meeen, u woulda gotten a small contract in cyprus o with ur kick
now that no one got it on tape, try doing it this saturday grin

This injury must be from his village
he will be back.

i agree with u. these chaps should start praying o
can u imagine Hargo is having surgeries on the two knees? shocked shocked
the guy needs TB Joshua or the man from Emperohs villa grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 1:20pm On Nov 12, 2008
tkb417:

once-in-a-week footie hangout?
u dey try o! some of my colleagues where i used to work also play weekends.
alcohol don take all ma energy. can't try that now

meeen, u woulda gotten a small contract in cyprus o with ur kick
now that no one got it on tape, try doing it this saturday grin

i agree with u. these chaps should start praying o
can u imagine Hargo is having surgeries on the two knees? shocked shocked
the guy needs TB Joshua or the man from Emperohs villa grin
Yes oo i am ever ready to help as long he comes back to break legs and boss me middle shocked shocked
So that No denilson of Fabregas will make out here spewing fuckeries after beating Man Utd tongue tongue
So if na Fr. Mbaka you want, a no m ya cheesy
If na Alusi Okija you want hei!!! Ozigbo kwa! Immediatement! grin
I no dey for go come. We will even do leg breaking protection for him grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 4:37pm On Nov 12, 2008
dayokanu:

You must be smoking woolies on ur staircase.

Hargreaves is a big money flop?? Lemme laugh in mandarin.
In other words, Eduardo is a money flop at Arsenal because he copped an injury.
The same Hargo that helped United win the European double last season(dispatched his penalty nicely and Cech had no clue).
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 4:51pm On Nov 12, 2008
Sauron
Leave out Resident Mutant Retard!!! grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 5:24pm On Nov 12, 2008
Hemp-error,

Your name says it all: your Hemp infested grey matter is giving error messages all the while grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 5:43pm On Nov 12, 2008
Duck Dayo Kano
Lawd!! You are an irritant and a nag
Jeez!! Can't we rest for one week without you making
obnoxious claims and whats??

Pls leave us alone, you are a resident retard and your Mental undulation is grieviously tilting to insanity. tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin
Pls visit Y left side and complete your dosage grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue grin grin

Murutu Mpafu!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 5:58pm On Nov 12, 2008
Hemp-error,

Change for good, Hemp no be food!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

It would always give you error messages tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

I would leave you for a week if you don't make insane claims on this thread. like calling Brown world class
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tubabie(f): 6:00pm On Nov 12, 2008
@ all
you peeps wey dey reply Dayokanu assumPtions,arguments et all , you dey try o.
Gawd he's so exasperating ALL THE TIME! grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 6:04pm On Nov 12, 2008
And i will ask Dr, dre to halt sending you to Yaba left side
If you stop saying Rio is not world class again

Stop BEING A DUCK!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

OBOGWU Chei!!! tongue tongue tongue cheesy cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 6:21pm On Nov 12, 2008
would leave you for a week if you don't make insane claims on this thread. like calling Brown world class

sharap. what do you know?
SAF (the most decorated coach alive) had twice described him as the best defender and the best natural defender. I'd rather listen to him than u.

wait, if u say hes not a world class defender, then what would u call someone who has won 2 UCL trophies?
ure on drugs!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by DrDre1(m): 6:49pm On Nov 12, 2008
Did someone just mention Dr. Dre ? grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by DrDre1(m): 6:51pm On Nov 12, 2008
Did someone just mention Dr. Dre ? grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nyabinghi(m): 6:51pm On Nov 12, 2008
United,
Will bounce back in a wicked fashion. 5 points is nothing. Hope fletcher plays against stoke city. make fergie start rooney tevez in our next 2 games
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 6:58pm On Nov 12, 2008
wait, if u say hes not a world class defender, then what would u call someone who has won 2 UCL trophies?
ure on drugs!!!

See this self acclaimed drunk!!!

2 UCL?
Aitor karanka, Ivan Campo and Savio each won 3 UCL world class?

Ivan Helguera, Geremi Njitap, Dario Simic, Christian Brocchi each won 2 UCL world class?

I would assist you to diagnose your own foolishness

(1) (2) (3) ... (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.