Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:02 AM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (503547 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by manu4laif: 12:34am On Apr 05, 2007
@debo,
good point.
I think though that the makeshift defence did well at the stadio horifico and can only do better at OT.
I suspect Roma will try 2 options .
A,Go all out in the early minutes and get a goal and sit on it
B,Sit out most of the game and look for a lucky break.

Either way they will be under loads of pressure which must yield some result. I think with the crowd at OT MU will score enough to scale through.

As for Bayern I am only voicing a certain streak I've noticed in their last few matches and just being as positive and prepared as can be.With all due respect it's far from over.

WAN UNITED grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 12:36am On Apr 05, 2007
justkunmi:

we only need to score a goal. . . .

. . . . . . and not concede wink

beware of Totti in the second leg, he still wants to prove a point.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 12:40am On Apr 05, 2007
a point he couldn't prove in his own home
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 12:42am On Apr 05, 2007
remember the 3-2 loss against Real a couple of years back? the game ended 0-0 at the Bernebeu, and Raul made his point in OT

just a word of caution wink
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 12:47am On Apr 05, 2007
how about this?

UEFA better look into this.
this can never happen in England

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by lalaboi(m): 12:49am On Apr 05, 2007
no need to warn dem!!
i trust dos guyz! dey will surely score a goal at Ot! wit vidic out! scholes!

dat stupid rooney just scored a CL goal since 2004? wetn im dey look b4?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by lalaboi(m): 12:50am On Apr 05, 2007
4rm d story i heard! itwas d english supporters dat started it
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by manu4laif: 12:51am On Apr 05, 2007
@debo,
The more reason why it won't happen again.

Totti will try to prove himself but will likely do what do what he has done for most of his career. . .  falling slightly below expectation when it really matters. If Totti is Roma's hope great.

Again no disrespect but Roma will be crushed.

WAN UNITED grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 12:55am On Apr 05, 2007
@lalaboi

from wat i heard, sorry read. .
roma fans were throwing things to mock united after they scored.
united fans too started throwing things and into the pitch. then roma police charged in and stated beating up people.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by lalaboi(m): 1:01am On Apr 05, 2007
wot i read was dat roma fans wer taunting manutd fans! and that manutd fans started throwin objects at d romans! den d romans retaliated and d police intervened
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 1:05am On Apr 05, 2007
same thing, innit?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 1:08am On Apr 05, 2007
man utd should tell their unruly fans to behave themselves, first it was Lille, now this, or was it the 'poor quality tickets' excuse this time?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by manu4laif: 1:32am On Apr 05, 2007
Travelling English fans have a reputation for being unruly.Police in such countries are always scared of trouble and like naija police can be trigger happy. Liken them to refs who target players who have reputation for simulation or hard tackles. I will never make excuses for any English team/club because there are quite a few hooligans amongst supporters but sometimes overzealous responses can make a bad case seem hopeless.

MU/Roma/UEFA has promised to investigate so lets wait for the outcome.

Of recent Italian fans have shown increased capacity for violence in recent times in their leagues and maybe they can  learn one or 2 things from the English FA on how they diffuse crowd trouble.

WAN UNITED grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 2:22am On Apr 05, 2007
MANCHESTER UNITED RULES
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by texazzpete(m): 6:31am On Apr 05, 2007
So this is what Arse-Anal fans are reduced to; ghoullish vultures who creep around cackling at the 'misfortunes' of better clubs. . .how sad!

Guys, please don't forget to tune in to Supersport 3, Arse-Anal will be playing their own champions league match tonight. . . against Eagle Cement!

I really pity these gooners, the battle for third place seems to have heated up with liverpool's resurgence. .
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by jgirl3: 6:38am On Apr 05, 2007
Man U is making me proud day by day. If Roma beat us at home then I would be heavily concerned.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 7:19am On Apr 05, 2007
Why wld u be heavily concerned?Never worry sha dey wnt fail us.

I LOVE MANCHESTER UNITED FROM MY HEART.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by jgirl3: 9:04am On Apr 05, 2007
No I meant yesterday's match. If they had beaten us, then i would have been a bit worried but as they are now, they still have a shot at getting into the semis and i'm waiting.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 9:06am On Apr 05, 2007
Pompey is next.My formation wld be

Van Der Sar

O'Shea         Rio        Brown        Heinze

Fletcher        Scholes   Carrick      Ronaldo

Rooney      Saha/Dong

Giggs shld rest.Think Carrick shld come off @ some point to keep him fresh for Roma.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 9:36am On Apr 05, 2007
Whats all this bloody "No Excuses" quotes, then you all just do the opposite and make them

Listen whether you guys feel you have the away goal or not, please just do us all a favour and underestimate the Romans at OT, I wish your gaffer and your players go home feeling like the job is done.

Let me say this here, Man United are not going through. I repeat for emphasis UNITED ARE NOT GOING TO GO THROUGH!! And that is my opinion, no beef attached wink

If you feel Roma were rubbish and still they got 2 goals, (stop boring us all with whether the goals came off Ferdinand's A@@!! Cause when you guys score deflected goals against opponents you don't complain. A goal is a goal PERIOD!!) Then imagine how the game at OT will be, if you guys care to note, Italian teams thrive on the counter attack, You all will have to come at them at OT, and thereby leaving space at the back for Tooti and co to exploit.

You say Roma were Rubbish, hmmmm! Just pray the real Roma don't show up at OT, after all they went to Lyon, and Lyon felt that the game was a forgone conclusion, We all know the End of that story grin

Anyways, what i will say is, you all have a gem of a player in "Divino", I hope he stays with you guys for a long time, He has guts and plays with no fear (and unlike Rooney, he is quite intelligent cheesy)

We will wait for the game in 2 weeks time.

cool GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 9:51am On Apr 05, 2007
Spot On Loyika! grin

He who has an ear. . . grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Abdblues(m): 12:20pm On Apr 05, 2007
It is actually next tuesday Loyika, i should believe that they are not under any illusion that the job has been done, The AC Milan's football lesson of a couple of seasons ago should still be fresh in their Medula
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 12:23pm On Apr 05, 2007
Abi o. . .

Crazy people! I told you guys that the scummies are high! Imagine them celebrating after being beaten! ROFLMFAO grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Hugoboi(m): 12:26pm On Apr 05, 2007
It is actually next tuesday Loyika, i should believe that they are not under any illusion that the job has been done, The AC Milan's foorball lesson of a couple of seasons ago should still be fresh in their Medula

People like u should stay off these threads!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 12:30pm On Apr 05, 2007
LMAO. . . Do I smell anxiety? grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Abdblues(m): 12:31pm On Apr 05, 2007
@ Hugoboi: why?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Hugoboi(m): 12:41pm On Apr 05, 2007
The thread's topic says "strictly Man Utd: One Unied"
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 12:42pm On Apr 05, 2007
Bu haa haa haa haaaaa. . . grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Hugoboi(m): 12:44pm On Apr 05, 2007
F*cking blue gays aint invited
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Abdblues(m): 12:46pm On Apr 05, 2007
grin grin grin ;DAre you kidding me? Some scummies 'live' in our threads now and besides i havent said anything offensive here man!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 12:49pm On Apr 05, 2007
I noticed that most of the scummies are not around now! They have gone to bury their heads in shame and have abandoned poor wowoboi!

What a pity! cry
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Abdblues(m): 12:52pm On Apr 05, 2007
gays?, I wonder why some united fans are always making reference to this word? does it have anything to do with their coach?

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.