Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,965 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:56 PM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (503524 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 12:55pm On Apr 05, 2007
Abdblues:

gays?, I wonder why some united fans are always making reference to this word? does it have anything to do with their coach?

ROFLMFAO

Yes it does! Their coach's name is Alex Faggotson! grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by superstar1(m): 1:30pm On Apr 05, 2007
@ LOYIKA

i hate to do this but i have to just to put u in ur right sense.Did u watched d match at all or u listened to Larry Izamuje commentary dis morning. Playing against a Roma with 10men and still scoring an away goal is a vital achievement if u don;t know. U r saying we shd try and underestimate Roma @ OT,. Why on earth will a club of Man U;s caliber underate them. It shows ur level of beef d world;s most prestigious club, eeh d form for membership is up 4 sales n u are free to join if the club u belong to is not making u proud. Take it or leave or u may even go n die,it will b ManU all d way to the semifinal.Whenn we finished hammering them 2-0 at OT u shall coome back n eat ur words.

Glory Glory United
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 1:57pm On Apr 05, 2007
Where is 4Play now. . . ? grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 2:01pm On Apr 05, 2007
Razorr:

Where is 4Play now. . . ? grin grin

he's in hospital cry cry grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 2:04pm On Apr 05, 2007
eeeyaaaaaaaaaaaaa. . . cry cry
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 2:08pm On Apr 05, 2007
Razorr:

eeeyaaaaaaaaaaaaa. . . cry cry

cry cry cry cry
yeah the doctors said that he has been blabbering since yesterday cry
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 2:14pm On Apr 05, 2007
shocked   shocked   shocked

4Play blabbering?  shocked  I thought he had a very smooth tongue?  grin   grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 3:16pm On Apr 05, 2007
yeah now cry
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 3:17pm On Apr 05, 2007
Abdblues cool

thanks for the correction man cool and please take no notice of the scummies, thats what they do, when they spam other threads and insult other folks, they see nothing wrong, but come into their thread, then they all grow balls and start spewing trash, because you dare to tell them that despite what they think their "Almighty Gay United" are Sh#t.

See how they all danced around the fact that they lost, giving us Willy Nilly Stories about "Oh look how beautiful Wazza's Goal was!?", "Gee!! i expected Roma to score 50 goals", "Boy didn't the boys all look pretty in their white jerseys". UTTER RUBBISH!! tongue Who doesn't know that they have an away goal And low and behold, Sir Fergie criticises the Ref!? Gee!! guess why? it couldn't be because they lost could it

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/m/man_utd/6517183.stm

Fact is, despite what they think, they still have it all to do at OT, they have to come at Roma, and all Roma need to do is hit them on the break.

I repeat; I don't think they will go through (now any silly scummy that takes me up on this should go and look for a lagoon and take a jump, cause you all do it all the time to other teams, a la 4play) And that is my opinion. If they do, fair play to them, if they don't, please anyone that posts first after the game should go to that "United Treble thread" and type TTBD on it. grin

cool GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 3:26pm On Apr 05, 2007
i will gladly post it there grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Grizzly(m): 3:30pm On Apr 05, 2007
Weldone pastor loyika,  grin wink
i like reading ur posts, if not for anything else, for the lenght, and quite intriguing it is. .
it pathetic though that gunners have dissapeared completely from the soccer fora radar. .  embarassed
take heart tho. .  wink
i feel i'm going deaf, what with all the talk of manure and treble. .
thats absolute poppycock
i have an inkling the scummers mean "trouble" instead.
The will have to FIGHT to take the Barclaycard premiership, because thats the only trophy in their sights. pssk!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 05, 2007
That was a good scoreline for us in Rome. A 1-0 win at old trafford solves the problem!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 4:09pm On Apr 05, 2007
fynewaka:

That was a good scoreline for us in Rome. A 1-0 win at old trafford solves the problem!

very funny cheesy
you'll lose fyne you'll lose wink
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 05, 2007
You saw my boys dominate the whole game with one man down. Old Trafford is going to be the decider and I don't need a rocket scientist to tell me that we will humiliate them.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 4:31pm On Apr 05, 2007
dominate the whole game? maybe you confused the dark colored Roma jerseys for Man Utd, cos the team in white hung on by threads, only poor finishing stopped it from being a walloping.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 4:32pm On Apr 05, 2007
Dominate the whole game? shocked Fine boy, are you on crack? shocked
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 05, 2007
Razorr:

Dominate the whole game? shocked Fine boy, are you on crack? shocked

Beat your chest and tell me that we didn't dominate the game? For crack, I don't know what you are talking about.

debosky:

dominate the whole game? maybe you confused the dark colored Roma jerseys for Man Utd, because the team in white hung on by threads, only poor finishing stopped it from being a walloping.

lol

The last time I went for an IQ test I was certified very alright by my Clinical psychologist after scoring 92%. So mixing up my great United for AS Roma does not arise at all.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 5:21pm On Apr 05, 2007
Happy Easter In Advance to all Mancs in the House.

Esp JK cool, Oga B cool, that Kiddo 4play grin, Manscum4laif wink, Rikky Ricardo cool and co

Hope you all get new blessings over easter cool

(Enjoy this now, cause Loyika will not be repeating this behaviour anytime soon after the holidays grin)

cool GOONER 89

P.s. Fynewaka , ask them to give you an extra helping of Chicken, seems you need the Protein to help your sight. Or was your Cable TV on backwards replay Saying that Manscum dominated the game shocked When was that, after the Roma players had left the pitch at the end of the game

Have a funfilled Hols Bro (and change your cable subscription while you are at it cheesy)
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 05, 2007
No comment lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 7:04pm On Apr 05, 2007
Haters what happens if we thrash Roma by 4goals when dey come to "OLD TRAFFORD".What tune wld u be singing?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Mustay(m): 7:07pm On Apr 05, 2007
"i say i say i say i say eh. . . Lai lai"
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Mustay(m): 7:08pm On Apr 05, 2007
" referee done do us ojoro. . . "
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 7:14pm On Apr 05, 2007
LOL

Oh so dt wld be wat u wld be singing shey?K get ready to sing oh.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by toshmann(m): 7:27pm On Apr 05, 2007
. . . . . . . . . . united stinks. . . . . . cool. . . . . . . .

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 7:28pm On Apr 05, 2007
So why tell us?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Mustay(m): 8:29pm On Apr 05, 2007
D last time arsenal won d manu cup, manu won d treble. That should be some kinda inspiration to u guys
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Mustay(m): 8:30pm On Apr 05, 2007
D last time arsenal won d manu cup, manu won d treble. That should be some kinda inspiration to u guys. Chelsea rules, others follow
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 8:45pm On Apr 05, 2007
Wat u mean Manu cup?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by akinwunmi(m): 11:12pm On Apr 05, 2007
abeg help me ask am oooooooo.wetin be Manu?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by manu4laif: 12:27am On Apr 06, 2007
It's a pity many don't understand what the knock-out satages in Europe is all about.

For clarity lets explain.Roma played a goalless draw with Lyon at home and Lyon still went out losing 0-2.If Lyon had scored in Italy the story just might have been different.Real went out to Bayern on the away goals rule.What point?It's a game of 2 rounds and it is never over until it is finally over. A 2-1 advantage can easily be neutralised wth the first MU goal and this is definitely  a possibility

For those who are quick to rejoice when MU falters please note that there is still 90+x minutes to play at OT. Many talk because they wish(not expect) Man U to lose and I will forgive them . Why should MU underrate Roma when Watford Wigan Charlton Sheffield Lille etc have not been underrated. We never underrate any team and that includes [i[b]]including[/b][/i] ourselves. We are well aware of what we are capable of doing.

If the Roma coach can admit that the game is very much open who are these people to insist that Roma will qualify. No disrespect to Roma they have ensured that they still have even more work to do at OT. If you think Roma will spring a surprise why not MU.Just like Jose the Lip who felt MU will stumble against Spurs Pool and Fulham the doomsday prophets will bite their lips.

Remember those days when Naija beat a North African team 1-0 and those guys  jubilate.Similar scenario. Not that we are ecstatic about the defeat just that we believe that we can turn things around.In 99(sorry if you don't like the sound but  )we drew with JUve at OT and were 2 goals behind in 11 minutes in the return leg but still won in Turin.This seems even much less of a challenge.

Many who think Roma will win only WISH so not that in their LUCID moments they actually believe that Roma will come out tops.Afterall many of these guys swore Arsenal will trounce PSV   Is it that they are now wiser?

For those with more consisitent experience in Europe it is what you do on the night that counts at this stage.What you do on the night is a mixture of strategy and luck . If Monaco could upturn a 1-3 deficit against Real in 04 why not MU.Liverpool last Tuesday made their return easier but surely it is not over.Roma's scenario is tight and even they know it. You may wish MU bad but don't turn logic on its head. Do not be more concerned than the bereaved!

For now lets look at Portsmouth and how to gain the next few points hopefully.

WAN UNITED grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 12:38am On Apr 06, 2007
nice summary laif,

I believe Roma will come out tops, Man Utd has hope, but without Vidic and Scholes, I suspect they will find it difficult to keep a clean sheet, which would mean scoring at least twice to take it into ET. Roma isn't underestimating MU and OT, so they will give it their best too.

MU don't have to lose, a draw will suffice for Roma, just like Roma doesn't insist, MU cannot insist that they will triumph either. I know the talk will go on and on, but as you've said well, the game on the day (which has not been played) will determine the final outcome.

My money is on Roma.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by manu4laif: 12:42am On Apr 06, 2007
Fair enough,may God spare our lives till tuesday and beyond.

WAN UNITED grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.