Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

A Real Prick - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Real Prick (5396 Views)

Your Prick Must Stand If You Click Here / Mummy! Mummy! My Prick Is On Fire. / Voodoo Prick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Real Prick by Gabry(f): 5:19pm On Oct 02, 2008
How are you sure I no be man now? angry
Re: A Real Prick by dani1luv: 5:22pm On Oct 02, 2008
elaaaaaa 4 ya gab. tongue

@ kunle
hw much i fit purchse am
Re: A Real Prick by Gabry(f): 5:27pm On Oct 02, 2008
Ok, nevermind. Whoeva get the control, do you know that if you press the blabla button, you fit do blabla with ma donkey from ma zoo? The manual instructions says so. I read ir before hand.
Re: A Real Prick by KunleOshob(m): 5:29pm On Oct 02, 2008
@gabby
why would you be interested in controling women is there something you want to tell us.
Re: A Real Prick by romsky: 5:31pm On Oct 02, 2008
gud ibere
Re: A Real Prick by Gabry(f): 5:33pm On Oct 02, 2008
uhm. . . Ok I tell you the truth now. All the women  go run to another country cause they complain say all of your koboko's are like mini sausages fit for cocktail receptions. They tire ohhh. . . They say why they spend money for big gigantor boobies yet they have to face willy koboko's? So they fit run far far away. Eya pele ohhh. . .
Re: A Real Prick by mykali(m): 5:36pm On Oct 02, 2008
gabrywyl is a woman with children, she doesnt need the remote. give it to me naaaaa.  sad  embarassed  cry
Re: A Real Prick by KunleOshob(m): 5:39pm On Oct 02, 2008
gabrywyl:

uhm. . . Ok I tell you the truth now. All the women go run to another country cause they complain say all of your[b] koboko's are like mini sausages[/b] fit for cocktail receptions. They tire ohhh. . . They say why they spend money for big gigantor boobies yet they have to face willy koboko's? So they fit run far far away. Eya pele ohhh. . .
@gabby
Which Nigerin man have come across that has a mini sausage like koboko?
Re: A Real Prick by Gabry(f): 5:42pm On Oct 02, 2008
Ever since da aliens of Mumu Land had invaded Nigeria, all of your koboko's be mini sausage ohhh. . . . . No more be categorize as African Koko, now be familiarize as Koko Junior. . .
Re: A Real Prick by mykali(m): 5:49pm On Oct 02, 2008
gabrywyl, dont under estimate the power of the african man's weapon of mass destruction, or else. . . . . . . . ? angry angry
Re: A Real Prick by Gabry(f): 5:50pm On Oct 02, 2008
shocked shocked shocked grin Anotha mumu in da house grin
Re: A Real Prick by dani1luv: 5:58pm On Oct 02, 2008
nigga mumu grin
Re: A Real Prick by Gabry(f): 5:59pm On Oct 02, 2008
grin grin grin
Re: A Real Prick by KunleOshob(m): 6:00pm On Oct 02, 2008
I think gabby needs to be taught a lesson, i think we should send mykali after her. A round or two should do i am sure she would keep her mouth shut after that angry
Re: A Real Prick by Gabry(f): 6:02pm On Oct 02, 2008
Why Mykali?   undecided U want the truth I gave you the truth ohhh. . .
Re: A Real Prick by Scopium: 6:04pm On Oct 02, 2008
[size=13pt]Gaby are you a boxer? What's with a round or two? undecided undecided[/size]
Re: A Real Prick by KunleOshob(m): 10:25am On Oct 03, 2008
Scopium:

[size=13pt]Gaby are you a boxer? What's with a round or two? undecided undecided[/size]
That is why she is calling Naija men mumu, who is talking about boxing here?? I meant a round or two of the best using a Naija man's joy stick if she can cope with the size.
Re: A Real Prick by KunleOshob(m): 10:28am On Oct 03, 2008
Jane and Arlene,

Jane and Arlene are outside their nursing home, having a drink and a smoke, when it starts to rain.
Jane pulls out a condom, cuts off the end, puts it over her cigarette, and continues smoking.
Arlene:
What in the hell is that?
Jane: A condom. This way my cigarette doesn't get wet
Arlene: Where did you get it?
Jane: You can get them at any drugstore.
The next day, Arlene hobbles herself into the local drugstore and announces to the pharmacist that she wants a box of condoms.

The pharmacist, obviously embarrassed, looks at her kind of strangely (she is after all, over 80 years of age), but very delicately asks what brand of condom she prefers.

'Doesn't matter Sonny, as long as it fits on a Camel.'

The pharmacist fainted.

ps: for those of you that might be slow to get the joke, camel is a brand of cigarrete
Re: A Real Prick by Gabry(f): 10:30am On Oct 03, 2008
Scopium. I aint a boxer but I be gangsta like Studio.

Uncle Kunle, No thanks. I am not interested in any otha koko's apart from ermmm. . . Heheh! You know now grin
Re: A Real Prick by clemcykul(f): 10:35am On Oct 03, 2008
he doesnt even knoe himself
Re: A Real Prick by KunleOshob(m): 2:03pm On Oct 03, 2008
Ok, gaby but just for the record don't mess with naija men Oh!!! we are very potent.
Re: A Real Prick by Gabry(f): 2:31pm On Oct 03, 2008
Uncle Kunle, since when I mention about your koko or any koko from Naija? Read ohhh. . . I was referring to Bushland. Are you from Bushland? undecided
Re: A Real Prick by KunleOshob(m): 2:45pm On Oct 03, 2008
gabrywyl:

Ever since da aliens of Mumu Land had invaded Nigeria, all of your koboko's be mini sausage ohhh. . . . . No more be categorize as African Koko, now be familiarize as Koko Junior. . .

Aunty gabby your words on a marble smiley
Re: A Real Prick by Gabry(f): 2:50pm On Oct 03, 2008
shocked shocked shocked OH OH. GUILTY OHHH. . . . In that case, Aunty Gabry has been upgraded to Grandma Gabry. . . . . sad embarassed
Re: A Real Prick by studio43(m): 7:56pm On Oct 03, 2008
gabrywyl:

Scopium. I aint a boxer but I be gangsta like Studio.

yea, always keep it gangsta baby kiss kiss
Re: A Real Prick by Shaz(f): 9:42pm On Oct 03, 2008
Lol. .
Re: A Real Prick by dreday(m): 10:26pm On Oct 03, 2008
@ poster

If you let that remote fall into the wrong hands(gabry's 4 instance), you will be 'demanned'.
A word is enough for the wise.
Meanwhile,ow ur guy go fit get the remote nah?
Re: A Real Prick by Gabry(f): 4:50am On Oct 04, 2008
Dred, I no friend you now. . . HMM!No cookies for you! angry
Re: A Real Prick by dreday(m): 2:52pm On Oct 04, 2008
Oya,sorry!!!!
No remote for you,but gimme cookies.
I love cookies
Re: A Real Prick by Gabry(f): 2:53pm On Oct 04, 2008
No remote for me and you expect cookie from me? Eh. . . Bro, why are you being selfish now? angry
Re: A Real Prick by dreday(m): 4:42pm On Oct 04, 2008
What would you do with the remote?
Its for controlling only women.
Re: A Real Prick by Gabry(f): 4:50pm On Oct 04, 2008
So? Can't I control my grandma?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dame Patience Jonathan With Her Dana Air Crash Gbagaun / Proverbs And Adages As Told By Children / Happy Buffday To Cbase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.