Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,995 members, 7,838,510 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

What Are Muslims Scared Of? - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Are Muslims Scared Of? (4366 Views)

Taqiyya And Kitman: Are muslims permitted to lie? / Why Are Muslims Preventing Inter Religious Marriage? / I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Muslims Scared Of? by Nimshi: 3:24pm On Sep 28, 2008
olabowale: where's your post about your Mut'a discussion with the Shi'a brother? I bet you don't remember much of it. Anything more than cramming don't just work for you.

Lying fingers. Ibrahim started a religion; Islam that fitted his time. He was called a Hanifan. Hanifan being the believe in the sole lordship and godship of a single and complete invisible and unique God. It is further known that Hanifan completely destroys any sincilla of believe that there is any other deity with this single God. And Ibrahim is the only one believd by those who claim to be monotheists, as the "person friend" of God! I bet the christian will have to tell us how their Abraham of the Jewish Torah is the friend of Jewish single God, and when post Jesus religion, Christianity was formulated, this Abraham from the viewfinder of the Christians, he became a friend to First father god separately, since father god is a complete and separate god from others?

Your foolishness is multiplying. What're you on about Abraham for? Didn't people die at his hands? You're so eager to roll out stuff you've memorized you don't oh so care whether or not they're relevant to anything being discussed. Mr man, see: it's more important to be able to reason that to cram your brains with information; that's one reason you don't know how to selectively retrieve information. You're clearly one of those loud morons who give Islam a bad name. Your nemesis 's standing next to you.

Then, the Christians will now have the burden of proofs, to tell us how the same Abraham is a full and separate friend to ghost god, without any dimishing quality from what Abraham has with father god. And of course, the same applies to son god who is Jesus! Get going on this matter, Nimshi. You are very funny. As Ibadan people say; Oo bami nbe!

This nonsense you're writing about Abraham, what's that about And, you're still pissed that I accept the statement: "Jesus is the son of God", eh? And you still think that proves I'm a Christian? You're so rigid its impossible to do anything with you Context is lost to you; you give every reasoning Muslim a bad name. Here, again, is it, in case repetition could help you open that locked mind of yours:

The bible says Adam is God's son.
The bible says angels are God's sons.
The bible says Jesus is God's son.

So, why's it so difficult for you to understand that within the context of these three statements, I find it unnecessary to argue that Jesus is son of God, even if you disagree?? You too yeye, walahi.

And i had earlier asked you if in a church, is there anyone greater than the pastor who leads the "flock?" I asked you, and i hope you finally catch up to reason, is a baptister lower thn the baptisted? Think, man. You begin to devalue your stock rating with me. Before long it may become worthless junk bonds. Didn't John Baptised Jesus? Was John not even asked if he was Elijah? Are you a yoruba man? Maybe I need to speak yoruba to you to bring you back to your root?

I didn't see your questions. Below, I answer them. I'm answering them directly because I'm eager to see your point, if and when you make it.

1) "is there anyone greater than the pastor who leads the "flock?" There could be.

2) "is a baptister lower thn the baptisted?" - Could be.

*** "You begin to devalue your stock rating with me." Your stock ratings are worthless.

3) Didn't John Baptised Jesus? He did. So?

4) Was John not even asked if he was Elijah? He was asked. So?

5) Are you a yoruba man? Why does it matter? All your questions above are about things known. This one isn't; if I answered "Yes", what would it mean? If I answered "No", of what value will the answer be to you? Why should I tell you the truth? And why should you believe whatever I answered? You're failing to think, you're just typing.

6) Maybe I need to speak yoruba to you to bring you back to your root? You must think first. Even if I'm a Yoruba man, would that necessariky mean I'll be able to speak Yoruba? Would it mean I'll be able to write Yoruba? Could I not be of any extraction and still be able to read and write and speak and understand (spoken) Yoruba?

olabowale: Tinhk Frsit!
Re: What Are Muslims Scared Of? by mukina2: 3:32pm On Sep 28, 2008
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Olabowale and Nimshi embarassed

Please Please why are you guys going back on forth like this embarassed

cant we all get along embarassed

Please remember this is Ramadan embarassed
Re: What Are Muslims Scared Of? by Nimshi: 3:45pm On Sep 28, 2008
mukina2: ok; I for my part will sheath it for now; it's only a short while more. Astaghfirullah.

And, just so this is clear: it is a good deed to correct impressions as these.

As for you, Baraka Allah; jazaka Allahu khayran.
Re: What Are Muslims Scared Of? by babs787(m): 3:52pm On Sep 28, 2008
@Reindeer

I read your posts towards me in a thread but would post there shortly because I know that the post you based your judgment on might have been the last post you read and am very sure you have been following our conversations, you wouldnt have talked that way.

Now quite unfortunate your jubilation on your new found faith. I pray May God open your eyes before it would be too late. I even read in one of the posts where christians were congratulating someone for converting to christian. I don't even know where to start from , but Alhamdulliah, I am living witness to miracle of God in my life. He saved my and my household from hell fire by opening our chests to Islam and as I am speaking to you now, my mothers faith, believe in christianity is not that strong like it was when we were all practising it.

My happiesnt moment was when my father accepted Islam and left christianity for good. Before his reversion, he strongly oposed my reversion and threatened disowning me and my siblings if refused to come to christianity but Alhamdulillah, he accepted Islam before his death.

I do think that wanted him not to die as a Kufr hence his accepting Islam before his death. He even asked us when we went visiting him before his reversion when he saw the burial rite of one of his friends and asked us if we would do same when he died and we told him point blank that we would bury him according to islamic injunction and no throwing of parties, no arranging of undertakers to be singing and dancing but would give a befitting burial. He threatened us then and reported us to his friends but we stood our ground knowing the joy of dying as a muslim but Alhamdulliah he declared to us after many effort, having provided him truths, he declared the Shadah and embraced Islam.

He would be smiling now because he died as a muslim, he would escape the punishment in the gave and would earn rewards just because his children are muslims!! we are shephers and would be accountable for our flocks. Aside that, he is still earning extra rewards despite the fact that he is dead. It is in Islam that good deeds left behind, knowledge impacted, prayer of the children of the deceased would add to his deeds wich unfortunately is not in other faiths.

One thing people do not know is that it would be very hard for a muslim to be inmate of hell fire. A muslim would never taste it but those that called themselves muslims just because they have muslims names, born into muslim family family but prayed even if its not 5 times regurlarly would not be domed for hell fire for life. Those that called themselves muslims too but induge in sinful practice would taste hell but would be removed when the terms is complete provided they have faith and believe in Muhammad, Quran etc (saw).

A time would come when inmates of hell fire would be teasing muslims therein that, why can't you be saved being a muslim ( i don't want to go into the full detals) and Allah would command the holy prophet (saw) to remove any person that has faith as small as mustard seed from hell fire and they would be washed with a water and their skin, body would come to normacy and glow.

Let me stop here, I am happy having acepted Islam and am not afraid of death even this seconds because I know that I am fulfilling the purpose of creation which some do not know in other faith which is God does not create us except to worship him. (waow, i just remember that a brother asked for verses on comparative studies)

@Lastly

Muslims are not scared of anything and I am sure you have not been reading my posts hence your conclusion. I have talked about my journey to ISLAM and provided insight into bible and the religion and one thing you should ask yourself is that, could God be author of confusion to have given prophets different religions? I learnt from the bible that God couldnt have been author of confusion. So how different religions? Ponder on that brother.

God says that when someon leaves Islam he would rase people that would love Him and practised iSLAM AS IT OUGHT TO BE PRACTISED.

I reserve my comment.

Peace.
Re: What Are Muslims Scared Of? by javalove(m): 5:25pm On Sep 28, 2008
@babs

May Allah reward you abundantly.

@reinderer

i v been laffing since i read ur posts. Allah guides who he wills.

@olabowale

Keep doing what you are doing. Keep hitting the nail on the head. Even if they dont like it, they just must swallow it. Truth hurts!

@Nimshi

I dont understand u, You are not doing a good job at all in trying to cause confusion here. Ur uansh don open. You say u are a muslim, and yet u call Jesus a son of god? I know one day, you would come out and say "I hva e acceped Jesus" and it becomes news on Nairaland.

No muslim, i repeat No one is a muslim if he says God has a son, whether metaphorical or otherwise!!!!!!!!!

And see all the abuses you are raining on olanowale because he's exposing ur fraud. Man go get a life and stop fooling ur old age. U cant decieve us here
Re: What Are Muslims Scared Of? by Nimshi: 6:20pm On Sep 28, 2008
javalove:

@Nimshi

I don't understand u, You are not doing a good job at all in trying to cause confusion here. Ur uansh don open. You say u are a muslim, and yet u call Jesus a son of god? No muslim, i repeat No one is a muslim if he says God has a son, whether metaphorical or otherwise!!!!!!!!!

You're becoming a clone of (some)thing/one. My point was this: if a Christian says Jesus is son of God and that Adam is a son of God and that angels are sons of God, then I understand the use of sonship, and we can talk; that's a common ground; it then boils down to the definition of sonship. This particular line of reasoning has been useful for me in showing Christians who believe in the 3 in 1 trinity that Jesus cannot be God; that sets them thinking. If you don't understand this construct, and fail to see what the issue is about, then hold your peace and stop giving reason and understanding a bad name.

I know one day, you would come out and say "I hva e acceped Jesus" and it becomes news on Nairaland.

May Almighty Allah forgive you for this statement; if I were you, I'D ask for frogiveness for this statement. I couldn't ask for thawab for you for this, because it can't be good. If you're waiting for this day, then you'D better be advised to get on with your life.

And see all the abuses you are raining on olanowale because he's exposing ur fraud. Man go get a life and stop fooling ur old age. U can't decieve us here

More nonsense. o keeps attacking me any chance he gets. Because we disagree on Mut'a shouldn't make us enemies; I can live with his opinion; I'm not forcing Mut'a on his sister, or his daughter. But he attacks me any chance he gets; he does it even when I'm not on the thread. And whenever I find such attacks, it's my duty to hit back. Why do you have a problem with that?
Re: What Are Muslims Scared Of? by Gamine(f): 6:23pm On Sep 28, 2008
Just got back from fellowship

i have prayed for you guys

Expect a miracle Anytime soon!!

JESUS IS LORD!!!! grin grin
Re: What Are Muslims Scared Of? by ayinba1(f): 7:08pm On Sep 28, 2008
@Gamine

!!!!!

Save the miracles for your fellow xtians, they need it
Re: What Are Muslims Scared Of? by davidylan4(m): 7:12pm On Sep 28, 2008
muslims at odds over Jesus? grin
Re: What Are Muslims Scared Of? by ayinba1(f): 7:16pm On Sep 28, 2008
Cayon,

You too?/

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Muslim's Paradise, And Christian's Heaven / Can a Musim marry his cousin? / Ask Questions And Get Answers According To Kitab Wa Sunnah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.