Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,138 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims (15710 Views)

Taqiyya And Kitman: Are muslims permitted to lie? / Why Are Muslims Preventing Inter Religious Marriage? / Like To Know About Ahmadiyya? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims by javalove(m): 12:29pm On Jul 14, 2008
Salam Alykun

I recently made some researches about the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community. I did it with an open mind (Allah be my witness). So many things i read did not bother me, until i discovered that they believe in the death of Jesus!!! Click here http://www.alislam.org/topics/jesus/ to read more. Auzubillah !!!!! Jesus is not dead pls!!!!! This is enough to convince me. I dont want any other proof!!!!

Click here to read the declaration of the World Muslim League

http://alhafeez.org/rashid/rabita.html

May Allah guide us and save us from the flicks and tricks of shytan. Amin
Re: I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims by babs787(m): 9:01pm On Jul 14, 2008
Salam and thanks for that info. I have discovered this long time ago. May Allah protect us from Kufr/Bidiah

1 Like

Re: I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims by mukina2: 9:07pm On Jul 14, 2008
This is the reason why my best pal doesnt want people to know that her family are ahmadis lipsrsealed

Their Quran, their teaching is all soo wrong . imagine saying that their leader is also a prophet lipsrsealed

Ahmadis do not quote me o lipsrsealed
Re: I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims by Jarus(m): 10:51am On Jul 15, 2008
Wa alaikum salam,

I have also known this for some years now. They truly have deviant beliefs that are capable of nullifying one's Islam.
In fact I learnt Saudi authorities don't allow them to come for hajj, so those of them that went hid their Ahmadi belief.
I have also read books and listened to lectures of trusted,reputable scholars that pronounced them kuffar,and I found their reasons convincing.

Finally,the Prophet(PBUH) has said that the Ullamahs(scholars) will not be unanimous on an issue except it is the the truth. In 1978(or around that time), orthodox Islamic scholars around the world converged and unanimously pronounced them KUFFAR. By that hadith,I believe these scholars are right.

Practically,I have also come across some of the writings/speeches of their leaders that confirm the glaringly de-islamizing beliefs they hold.

P.S: Most of them don't pray behind non-Ahmadiyya imam.They have their own mosques,don't marry non-Ahamdis,etc. Anyway, I also can't pray behind anybody I know is Ahmadi.

Wa Allahu allam
Re: I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims by javalove(m): 2:37pm On Jul 15, 2008
i v been praying jumat behind them. but i guess i should stop now.
Re: I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims by abdulreal(m): 12:14pm On Jul 17, 2008
The Quran has already told us that Islam will be divided into 72 parts only one out of the 72 will be accepted. my advise to everyone is that what u think is note in the Quran or beyond ur understanding check or it in the prophet Mohammad (S.W.S) Hadith. if its not their than it does not exist. do no say one shiek say this say that you might be mislead. follow strickly the Quran and the Hadith of the prophet .

3 Likes

Re: I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims by javalove(m): 12:47pm On Jul 17, 2008
thanks Abdul. Thats the best thing cos browsing their site sef dey vex me, with the things i was seeing. Hope say dem no get jewish agenda oooo!!!!!!
Re: I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims by rexdtext: 4:33pm On Jul 18, 2008
Sallam,

Thank you all for this information. i know a lady i call Hajia, im really interested in her and she has been bent on me attending their congregation before i get attention. make no woman no come spoil the Islam i dey build o.

Really appreciate.

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims by javalove(m): 12:34pm On Jul 19, 2008
rexdtext:

Sallam,

Thank you all for this information. i know a lady i call Hajia, im really interested in her and she has been bent on me attending their congregation before i get attention. make no woman no come spoil the Islam i dey build o.

Really appreciate.

wise move jare. best thing is to avoid dem oooo. no mata aw fine d hajia be, i beg try bone am ooo cheesy
Re: I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims by littleb(m): 8:03am On Jul 21, 2008
From so many claims of this man, I belief one need to have a rethink if actually he has gain anything spiritual for being an hammadist. Not even think that hamadist doesn't pray behind any other Imams and likes. However, Ghulam Hamad claimed so many things to himself that can make one be a Kafir if one beliefs in him. Moreso, some amongst the present hamadist denounce being a proper hamad follower but only bearing the names. We dont belief them, we tell them that's an act of hypocryte and insincerity. They keep the name to get support from British govt, even in Ghulam hamad books, he praises Brithis govt. more than prophet. Here are some of his claims:

1. And finally the question remains: Who is the Imam of the
Age in these times, whom Allah has made it obligatory for
the Muslim masses, the ascetics, and the recipients of dreams
and inspirations to follow? Therefore, without fear, I now
announce that through the grace and gift of God the Most
High:
I am the Imam of the age.
And in me, God the Most High has vested all the necessary
signs and conditions and has raised me at the head of this
century, of which fifteen years have already elapsed.

from Zaruratul Imam by Ghulam Hamad

2.Revelation from Allah:
“God of great blessings, High and Pure, has exalted
your dignity more than that of your family; from now on, the
mention of your ancestors will be cut off and God will begin
with you.” Similarly He gave me the following good news: “I
shall bless you, and bless you greatly, so much so that kings
shall seek blessings from your garments”.

from Kitaab Al-Bariya: A brief sketch of my life by Ghulam Hamad

3.Then, when the thirteenth century came to a close and the
fourteenth century was about to dawn,1 God the Most High
informed me by revelation:
You are the Mujaddid of this century.
And there came a revelation from God:
“God taught you the Quran and made known its true
meanings to you, so that you may warn of bad consequences
a people who fell in errors because of generations
of neglect and lack of admonition, and so that
manifest becomes the path of those culprits who do not
want to accept the true path even after receiving the
guidance. Tell them: I have been commissioned by God
and I am the first of those who submit.”

from Kitaab Al-Bariya: A brief sketch of my life by Ghulam Hamad

4. Jesus has died and not coming back any long. frequent in most of his books.

5. He is a reformer, received divine revelation from Allah on perfect way of praying, being mujahdid e.t.c.

During his life, he was fought by many scolars on all his calims, but the man continnously claim his superiority on them all by writing books and gaining people attention with his movement plus british support being that his father had work for british before he died.

My dear brothers and sisters, Islam is in totality and not mixture. There are some Hamadist amongst with very good programs catering fro welfare and the likes. We should not be deceive with all these, coz if somebody worship egungun and still perform Salat, he's still non muslim.
Maa salam.
Re: I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims by javalove(m): 12:30pm On Jul 21, 2008
May Allah guide us aright oooo. Muslims have to beware

I have prayed jumat behind dem severally. May Allah forgive me oo

1 Like

Re: I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims by richylook: 7:27pm On Jul 22, 2008
B.R.R
It is unfortunate that to many muslims the issue of prophet Issa[AS] is greater to them than even the issue of the prophet.Is the acceptance of the death or living of prophet Issa(AS) a requirement for you to be a muslim?Why are we always running against the teaching of the Quran? A learned scholar like Abdullahi yussuf Ali in his tafsir even said that the ulamahs are divided as to the meaning of the verse, they did not kill him it was only made to appear to them like that, Haba remember to regard someone as a kafir is only pointing to the kafir inside you

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 22, 2008
richylook:

B.R.R
[b]It is unfortunate that to many muslims the issue of prophet Issa[AS] is greater to them than even the issue of the prophet.Is the acceptance of the death or living of prophet Issa(AS) a requirement for you to be a muslim?[/b]Why are we always running against the teaching of the Quran? A learned scholar like Abdullahi yussuf Ali in his tafsir even said that the ulamahs are divided as to the meaning of the verse, they did not kill him it was only made to appear to them like that, Haba remember to regard someone as a kafir is only pointing to the kafir inside you

Bro, you're the first muslim i ever saw say it straight! Why is the average muslim obsessed about the life or death of Christ? What is it to you?
Re: I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims by reindeer: 10:23pm On Jul 22, 2008
really thats a fundamental problem there,
there was a time that i had so so many muslim friends and i was teding more towards islam
what made me run was the fact that it seemd all preachings had to mention either jesus,bible,christains,jews, the very stuffs i was getting frustrated with and was trying to run from, i just concluded then that there really was no message in islam, its an attempt at rewriting the bible, i just wonder why islam gives so much attention to christianity,
You guys should just preach what you believe and how it can impact the day to day lives of your people and forget someone else, its better marketing.
Anyways religion, hmmm, the great divisive element of mankind and if there was ever any war, i think it should me one against extremism of any kind.
Re: I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims by olabowale(m): 2:03pm On Jul 28, 2008
@Richylook:

Quote from: richylook on July 22, 2008, 07:27 PM
B.R.R
It is unfortunate that to many muslims the issue of prophet Issa[AS] is greater to them than even the issue of the prophet.Is the acceptance of the death or living of prophet Issa(AS) a requirement for you to be a muslim?Why are we always running against the teaching of the Quran? A learned scholar like Abdullahi yussuf Ali in his tafsir even said that the ulamahs are divided as to the meaning of the verse, they[b] did not kill him it was only made to appear to them like that, Haba remember to regard someone as a kafir is only pointing to the kafir inside you.[/b]

How can issue of Isa bin Mariam be greater than that of the prophet, when the Qur'an says Muhammadan rasulullah. How can it be greated when the Adan say Ashaduanna Muhammadan rasulullah. How can it be greater when Iqamah repeats the same thing and then daruul is made on the prophet and in the tashahuud it is salatul alla ibrahima is made, with the name of prophet coming first. My man know what you are saying if you are truly a muslim. Stand firm in truthful speech about this religion. The Qur'an teaches that Isa wa not killed and was not killed and was only made to look like so. When something is made to look like something, it means it is faked up, but not real in its essence.

I hve to pint out that if Allah says this that Isa was not killed and was not crucified, and the Messenger (as) did not say anything contrary to it, to actually then have a different opinion is an indication of lack of true faith. Allah says that when Allah and His Messenger have decided a matter, it is not befitting for a believer to have another opinion, but to say we hear and we obey, , !

Did you not remember that Abi Bakr became al sidiq because his believing whatever was said by Muhammad was completely true, when he disbelievers came to him to mock him that his friend said that he made a journey in part of a night from Makka to jerusalem and then to heavens and return through the same route. While others left Islam, Abi Bakr became alsidiq in his firm resolve. Read Surah Najm to know what Allah says about that journey that it is real and complete.

Abi Bakr waged war on the hypocritical muslims who refused to pay Zakat after the death of the prophet (AS), even though they say zakat in many verses of the Qur'an. Which one are you; Are you one of those people who do not believe in the verse in Surah Nisaa which clearly states that Isa bin Marianm (AS), was not killed nor crucified? A Kafir is a person who is not a muslim, by action, eg prayer. When do the praying muslim becomes Kafir and when do the non muslim are not classified as kafir?

@Davidylan:

Bro, you're the first muslim i ever saw say it straight! Why is the average muslim obsessed about the life or death of Christ? What is it to you?

If this is the kind of muslim you are looking for, welcometo the world of Muhama Ghaddafi, who says "Qul;" in the Qur'an is not applicable anymore. Since Allah reveal these words about Isa bin Mariam (AS), all of it must be taking as it means, exactly. What isa is to th Muslim is exactly what other messenger and prophet is, an elected messenger of Allah. I do not want to belabor the issue. When you raise any issue about Isa i will respond to you. Afterall he was not a Christian.

@reindeer: « #13 on: July 22, 2008, 10:23 PM »

really thats a fundamental problem there,
there was a time that i had so so many muslim friends and i was teding more towards islam
what made me run was the fact that it seemd all preachings had to mention either jesus,bible,christains,jews, the very stuffs i was getting frustrated with and was trying to run from, i just concluded then that there really was no message in islam, its an attempt at rewriting the bible, i just wonder why islam gives so much attention to christianity,

Your reason for not trying islam reminds of a man who writes a proof that the earth is not flat but rong or spherical. And after someone or group of people learn that he has made this presentation, they god upset and say that he had no message and his attempt was just the rewriting of what was written by the man who said the earth was flat, because they wondered that he paid to much attention to the concept of earth. Is this not silly and thoroughly uneducated and unwise way of looking at what theman wrote about the truth and the real shape of the earth?

Afterall, he lives in this same earth. When he discoveres that it is not flat, through greater accuracy of research, instruments, observations and travels, should he not disprove this long held but false notion about the shape of the earth? If a person then foolishly quipped, why are you so eager to disprove what we have always believed, why dont you find your own earth and talk about it? Are these statements from them not just baseless accusations borne out of ignorance and arrogance, blindness to the truth? This is what you have reindeer.

While the Qur'an has the same origin with the Bible; Torah, Sabur and Injil, it claims that these books when originally revealed to the prophets; Musa, Daud, and Isa, they were pure. But after isa left and before Muhammad began his message, they had been poluted, corrupted with words out of their places. It also proves that Isa bin Mariam was a prophet for the children of israel, alone, and was not human god, etc and that he was not killed nor crucified, because God Almighty protected him from this event that would have made his soul a soul that is accursed! Where do you have difficulty; the truth bites you? Tough, man!

You guys should just preach what you believe and how it can impact the day to day lives of your people and forget someone else, its better marketing.

Thanks for the marketing tip. Except that Islam is more than market. Marketing is just a small branch of the total Business enterprise. Islam contains all of that and more. Islam preaches in full, all its aspects, whereever appropriate. Islamic people are people of the world. Please look around you, whereever you may be; even in Nigeria. There are muslims, who are impacting lives of people; there own individuals first, then their families and their communities, and their societies.

Hopefully, as they increase in islamic knowledge and increase in good deeds, they will become better individuals who intensify the effort to impact their peoples. Muhammad (AS) said that those who are good out of islam are alway better in Islam. And how do you have what is good and beneficial to people and you say I will not let them know about it? Do you see a person not protected from the danger that you are already shileded from and you have a way to secure him from that danger, but will not tell him? Islam enjoin us to call people to it. That is the responsibility.

Anyways religion, hmmm, the great divisive element of mankind and if there was ever any war, i think it should me one against extremism of any kind.

Extremism is frowned on by Allah in Islam. The extremism may just be the extreme dislike in even the minimum responsiblity of the religion. A person who goes to the extreme that Salah is not an obligation anymore is an extremist, in the other direction. Likewise the person who goes out to kill innocent people, by whatever means and even those who proposes war against people, without any cause. Allah says that Muslim community of Muhammad is the best community raised up among mankind.

It is to be a community of moderation, never to go into extremism in either hardness or softness about the religion. It is the religion that must do good, encouraging people to do good and discourages people from doing evil. You should read the Qur'an and study the Sunnah. You will see that human mind can accept all the things in it. The other day, a man whose father is from ibadan, but his mother is from ijebu ode was telling me that he is sure that his present relation with an ijebu ode woman must have some far away blood ties.

But remarked that he will not stop because of this possibility of blood relationship because the Ijebu Ode people, seem to not habe too many outsiders living among them, but maybe until just recent. Even though the two people are not muslims now, I asked myself, is this not the reason that God Almighty presents in the Qur'an those who are forbidden to be married as spouses. Unlike the jews who can even marry their own neices, and the christians who will avoid 7 generations in relationship, islam is between these two extremes. This is what moderation is.

4 Likes

Re: I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims by babs787(m): 9:03pm On Jul 28, 2008
Salam all

Please I would be needing Ahmadiyyah member here when I am through with what I am doing to answer a simple question to be put across to him/her. I detected another loophole in the sect called Ahmadiyyah when my father died and Alhamdulillah, he was not a member and didnt die as one as well.
Re: I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims by babs787(m): 7:33pm On Aug 03, 2008
Salam

Do I have any Ghulam Ahmad follower here? When my father died, I found another reason they couldnt have been muslim. They are divided into two, Ahmadiyyah Muslim Jamaah and Ahmadiyyah movement but the later differs little from the former.

My brother prays at times in one of their mosques closer to my old man's house and felt it good to tell the members about the death of my father. So off he went to the mosque and told them about the death and they sympathized with him, came to my father's house, greeted everybody and funny enough, told my brother that he should know that they don't bury/participate in the burial of a muslim that is a not a member of Ahmadiyyah sect!!! shocked shocked shocked.

My brother laughed and told them that he never prayed nor wanted them to bury the man but just felt like telling them since he do pray in their mosque.

The Imam that prayed at his grave wasnt from the society I attend nor my brothers but count himself as a Muslim as well, be it TMC, MSSN, Ansar-Ud-Deen, Nasfat, Quareeb etc, we are all one.

Ahmadiyyah na wa o
Re: I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims by littleb(m): 11:48am On Aug 04, 2008
I think you are right bab787, there is Hamadiya Jamaah and Ahmadiyah movement. Hammadiya movement is original Ghulam Hamads proclaiming him as a reformer/Mujahdid and that is the course of thier separation. However, according to some info I heard, Hamadiya Jamaah retain the name hamadist to get support from British govt. Allahu Halam.
Re: I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims by Queenisha: 6:39pm On Aug 16, 2008
HMM
didn't olabs tell us earlier there were no sects in Islam?
what are all this amadudiya,ansrudeen,nafsat.
Una don begin talk true in una little corner?
Re: I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims by olabowale(m): 1:15pm On Aug 17, 2008
@Queenisha:
« #17 on: August 04, 2008, 11:48 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think you are right bab787, there is Hamadiya Jamaah and Ahmadiyah movement. Hammadiya movement is original Ghulam Hamads proclaiming him as a reformer/Mujahdid and that is the course of their separation. However, according to some info I heard, Hamadiya Jamaah retain the name hamadist to get support from British govt. Allahu Halam.

Read what Littleb wrote. take note of the words in bold. Now compare it to yours, below.

[quote from Queenisha]« #18 on: Yesterday at 06:39:59 PM »
HMM
didn't olabs tell us earlier there were no sects in Islam?
what are all this amadudiya,ansrudeen,nafsat.
Una don begin talk true in una little corner?
[quote][/quote]

Where did you get your information? You are more of a lover in a restricted way and a rabblerouser in many more ways. Where is the wind blowing you today?
Re: I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims by olabowale(m): 1:19pm On Aug 17, 2008
And I never said there are no sects in Islam. Considering that an ahadith talks about muslims breaking up into 73 sects. Now if can bring a post from me where I have said there is no sects in Islam, ask me for whatever. If not then I will make my own demand on you and yours.
Re: I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims by Queenisha: 10:08pm On Aug 18, 2008
olabowale:

And I never said there are no sects in Islam. Considering that an ahadith talks about muslims breaking up into 73 sects. Now if can bring a post from me where I have said there is no sects in Islam, ask me for whatever. If not then I will make my own demand on you and yours.

I hate to call people liars.
You made this claim when you ridiculed Christians for having denominations.
How can you be so forgetful
senility setting in? grin
I don't have the time to dig through your posts for the last 2 years.
how much will you pay ?
my family was heavily into okirika business
time is money.
Re: I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims by olabowale(m): 11:44pm On Aug 18, 2008
@Queenisha: Name your price. InshaAllah it will be settled. I am the same person who talks about 73 groups. there is no way i could have said anything contrary. Its obvious that Shia is a group and Sunni is another.
Re: I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims by Abuzola(m): 11:04pm On Aug 20, 2008
Kudos my bros & sistz in Islam. @Babs is Nasfat a sect of islam ? i don't tink so
Re: I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims by Mustay(m): 10:49am On Aug 21, 2008
NASFAT is not a sect in Islam; it's an Islamic organization.
Re: I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims by blackkabir: 10:07am On Sep 09, 2008
salam all, why are we arguing on what is not? i think somebody brought an issue of ahmadiyya and aksked us to viewed it, what is our own conclusion before digging what is not.

the issue of Anabi Isa (AS) bin Maryam, every muslim knows the truth that he is a prophet not a christian so what ae we now aguing about.
Re: I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims by op4real(m): 2:08pm On Sep 17, 2008
salam,
dont just conclude hastily until u see a commited and knowledgeable Ahmadiyah schorlar as it is not sure the materials u read were actually produced by Ahmadiya person.that was how i used to hear a lot of odd things about Shi'as until i was opportuned to get facts about them

1 Like

Re: I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims by javalove(m): 2:46pm On Sep 17, 2008
op4real:

salam,
don't just conclude hastily until u see a commited and knowledgeable Ahmadiyah schorlar as it is not sure the materials u read were actually produced by Ahmadiya person.that was how i used to hear a lot of odd things about Shi'as until i was opportuned to get facts about them

so tell us wat u know about them and their belive in Jesus. Tell us about Ghulam Ahmad himself. Tell us about their refusal to observe solats behind any other imam and all that stuffs.

we all ears cheesy
Re: I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims by opuro(m): 12:46pm On Sep 24, 2008
sect or no sect,
I pray in any mosque that stary with iqamat,
the mosque faces qibla
believe in the holly books
believe in the last days
believe in the holly prophet mohammad [saw]
and give praises to Allah subhanahu watahalla!
ALLAH IS THE BEST OF GEORDGES!

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims by babs787(m): 7:51pm On Sep 24, 2008
sect or no sect,
I pray in any mosque that stary with iqamat,
the mosque faces qibla
believe in the holly books
believe in the last days
believe in the holly prophet mohammad [saw]
and give praises to Allah subhanahu watahalla!
ALLAH IS THE BEST OF GEORDGES!

Nice post, just like myself and that is how it should be.
Re: I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims by silverwolf(m): 10:56am On Sep 25, 2008
assalamu alaikum warahmatullah.
Brothers and Sisters in Islam, though I am not a scholar nor am I a haafiz, but I sincerely think that all this is just to further confuse us. Now lets take it from the base.
Do you need to belong to a set? Why dont we be the muslims who follow the teachings of the Quran and the Hadith of the Prophet. the Quran says that Issa (A.S) was not killed boldly but the like of him was killed He was taken to the heavens. But then the Quran also says that every soul must taste death. that is were the confusion and deviation comes from. Ahmaddiyahs believe he then returned lived a life and died. So who has to argue with them since the Quran didnt give clear account of when he is coming back and I think thats their area of Specialty.
Whatever the case we all believe in One God and Muhammad(SAW) as his messenger so we are all muslims.
WHO ARE WE TO CONDEMN OTHER MUSLIMS.
WE ALL PRACTISE OUR FAITH IN DIFFERENT WAYS.

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims by Niyi53(m): 8:22am On Nov 26, 2009
op4real:

salam,
dont just conclude hastily until u see a commited and knowledgeable Ahmadiyah schorlar as it is not sure the materials u read were actually produced by Ahmadiya person.that was how i used to hear a lot of odd things about Shi'as until i was opportuned to get facts about them
i really appreciate this. May Allah reward you for it.
The Holy Quran says in sura Hujurat, vs 6 'if any news is brought to you, investigate it, '
I want everybody to know that i am an Ahmadi muslim.
We have firm belief in the pillars of Islam, and in the articules of faith. What differentiates us is our own presentation of islam.
There are some muslim sects that give superiority to the hadith than the quran, some do not even accept the quran but accept the hadith, some accept the quran only without the hadith and so on. The funny thing is that they are not branded kafirs like us.
We believe in the holy quran from the very first alphabet of the first sura to the last alphabet of the last sura.
We belief that the jesus who was sent to the children of israel, did not die on the cross but was saved by God and he later travelled towards the east in search of the remaining children of israel.
Quran 4:157, as it was said says 'they did not kill him nor was he crucified'.
This is true and the holy quran is the truth. The bone of contention is the word 'crucified'. Pls check your english dictionary for the meaning of the word. You will see that it is not the act that is denied rather it is death. Crucifixion is a method of killing as we have different word in english to describe different method of killing. The arabic word is also meaning the same.
Therefore the verse is not saying that he was not put on it rather it says that he did not die on it.

In (3:55), know that 4 kinds of promises were made to jesus, and it is agreed that the last three promises have already been fulfiled. The promises were made to him before event of crucifixion. If the remaining three have already been fulfilled, when is the first one going to be fulfilled? Know that Allah(swt) is not unmindful of what He is doing. He is aware of the way He arranges His words. The first promise must be fulfilled before the next.
The first one is that 'innii mutawaffiika', this is what is causing confusion to all and the solution has been given to it by the quran it self. 'tawaff' means 'cause to die' and this meaning is supported by the dictionaries, lexicons, arabic literatures(part and present),hadith and the Quran itself. It is only in two places in the holy quran that it means to take the life at the time of sleeping(6:60,39:42). for the places where this words have been used in the quran, see :3:193,6:60,8:50,12:101).

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Compliment A Woman In Islam / Oniwasi Agbaye Is Dead. / Why is it important for Muslim Woman to Use Hijab?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.