Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... - Autos (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... (102983 Views)

Pre-order Your Car From Germany with just 100,000 + picturesss / How To Successfully Understand A Used Car Dealer In A Used Car Auction! / We Can Help You Clear Your Desired Car From Coutonu Port To Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by labamba(m): 2:21am On Jan 14, 2009
Hi ,

can u send to my mail address the prices(all costs inclusive) for the ff vehicles , Camry 05, Passat 05/06, Rav4 06, Honda Accord 06, Murano 03 and Xterra 05 .
my email addy is lakinwole@yahoo.com

thanks
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by ps3fanboy: 1:40pm On Jan 14, 2009
Hi,

I am very interested in buying a car. I am aiming for toyota, honder, nissan models between 2000 and upwards year. i also have a budget of N900k. Pleas advise on mdels you ave now within theses parameters.

I also want the price of the following cars

VW golf 4
VW bora (not less than 2000 model)
Mazda 626 2001 model
Honda babyboy(1998 and 2001 model

all with automatic gear and power windows and power locks. I would be grateful if you can attend to my request. Hope to doing business with you

oniabiola2002@yahoo.com
a.oni@ng.pwc.com
oniabiola@gmail.com
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 2:09pm On Jan 14, 2009
@randa,
sent you an email already

@koboland,
THanks for the compliment, its really appreciated. I advice you wait till the ending of the month, if eventually exchange rate of naira becomes favourable, eventually i would get the beetle for you say about 900k or lesser and also the bora about 1.1million naira or lesser the amount. Meanwhile i would keep you updated when the exchange has dropped and favourable to buy car from cotonou. As at now, its crazy buying car down there. except its a lucky buy.

@smeso,

I wouldn't be able to give you a price of what does cars cost at the moment becuase of the exchange rate, meanwhile, if you can keep updated on my post, i would respond with the best price offer as soon as the market prices drops with the exchange. That i promise you alrite.

@gbokukueba

regarding the 1997 Academy, if it was a situation when exchange was really favourable i would get that car in lagos for you a very clean one for 750k, 800k down to your doorstep, but now that the exchange is high. If you have 950k you would eventually get a great one. down to your doorstep. its really high. but meanwhile i have a very clean 95 model, Europe, leather seat, 6loader from factory. Alloy wheels. VERy very clean going for 810k. just came in from cotonou last week though. if you are interested.

@labamba,

Same thing that applies to "smeso" would eventually be happening to you also sir. cos of what the exchange situation is like, i wouldn't be able to get you this prices. cos it would be outrageously expensive. If eventually you can hold till about next week or two. i am sure of stable market.

@ps3fanboy,

Regarding your budget, you should be able to get this cars at convinency, but eventually not with custom duty, cos you would be needing to add some token funds to meet this up, but not with the current exchange rate, its really crazy that your budget you would be needing addition 300k naira to sort it out, so if eventually you can hold for about two weeks from now, i would get you the kinds of cars you can get at ease and also the cost of the cars you have requested. if you can hold on i would keep you posted regarding your request.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by lomaxbien(m): 4:33pm On Jan 15, 2009
larryshow my guy abeg no vex,i dey find money like mad,i have a ford windstar and this wonder bulldog and i dey find money to take clear other car that means i gata sell tis ones soon,u know how this things dey be,sorry man, no vex,i hope say we go do one runs together,im expecting a lexus 470,a ford explorer,nissan altima and a honda 1993 very soon.
gudluck too larry
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by smeso(m): 5:45pm On Jan 15, 2009
Thanks Larryshow4. Till the time you can give me a feedback on the nissan pathfinder, can u pls get me the cost of both 2003 and 2004 Honda Accord LX full option (V6 ivtec is preferable). keep me posted. Tanx.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 10:19pm On Jan 15, 2009
@lomaxbien
no problem sir, i would look forward to doing business with you soonest. are those cars you are referring to be shipped into Cotonou or Nigeria?

@smeso,

no problem regarding that sir, meanwhile, regarding the accord you requested. you getting a full option very clean and full option, if the naira value is great and stable. you would get the car for about 1.8million to 1.9million naira with duty. eventually the one you getting for this price is going to be worth 2.2million naira in Lagos. meanwhile, its not advicable now, like i told you. if you are ready, just be patient and let the exchange drop i would get you updated and infromed sir.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 9:59pm On Jan 17, 2009
@ Nairalanders,
Exchange is dropping so eventually if you want to get a ride from cotonou, its the best time to deal. I would be getting the prices quoted as requested by some following nairalanders.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 11:25am On Jan 18, 2009
@labamba

wrote you an email
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 3:44am On Jan 19, 2009
bump
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by sas11: 11:57am On Jan 19, 2009
are u sure about the xchange rate dropping, what is the rate as at dis morning, wats the price 4 a clean nissan pathfinder 2000 -2001 model, tanx
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by dustydee: 12:11pm On Jan 19, 2009
hi,please i need a very clean 2002 honda accord or 2003 toyota corolla.pls tell me how much each would cost.thanks
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 9:18pm On Jan 19, 2009
@sas11,

yeah the exchange rate is dropping and favourable if you want to get your ride now. I should get one for you for about 1.6million naira with custom duty depending on what you are seeking for.

@dustydee
I might eventually get it to lagos to you for about 1.550million naira to 1.6million naira with custom duty. Very clean and neat. and the corolla 2003 model with a budget of 1.6m naira anyway, the prices arean't fixed cos of exchange and luck in the market.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by peaceland(m): 10:43pm On Jan 19, 2009
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 6:22am On Jan 20, 2009
@peaceland,
With respect to your features of what you are looking and searching for. I am assured of you getting it, but i must confess to you, would be really hard for you to get it with custom duty papers with your budget at the moment, but i am hoping before the first week of march like you stated, the exchange rate might have cripped into 235naira to 1000cfa or either 290naira to 1000cfa, so it would be towards then that i would be able to tell you if you can get it complete with duty papers. except you want to buy a kind of car that you would have to fixed some few things like little hit that would have happened inside the sea during transportation of cars down to benin via RORO method instead of container method.
I would keep you updated though.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by kells4u: 7:22pm On Jan 20, 2009
lanre wats up?happy newyear.i just wanted to know the current exchange rate of naira to cfas.thks 4 alot
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 6:55am On Jan 21, 2009
@ kells4u

Wishing you the same Happy New year greatings. Its been a while i heard from you, gotten your car yet? about the exchange its dropping now, its about 285naira to 1000Cfa.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by Austincrow(m): 10:47am On Jan 21, 2009
Please I need a car for 1 - 1.2m preferably a clean Toyota Camry or Honda (Babyboy) from Cotonou, I can be reach on doabnig@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by sin(m): 11:40am On Jan 21, 2009
LARRY, U ARE A STAR. I AM SHIPPING A HONDA ACCORD 2008 MODEL TO COTONOU. WHAT WILL IT COST ME TO CLEAR IT FROM COTONOU AND GET IT INTO LAGOS.
THANKS
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by sin(m): 11:40am On Jan 21, 2009
LARRY, U ARE A STAR. I AM SHIPPING A HONDA ACCORD 99 MODEL TO COTONOU. WHAT WILL IT COST ME TO CLEAR IT FROM COTONOU AND GET IT INTO LAGOS.
THANKS
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by randa(m): 12:49pm On Jan 21, 2009
larry, i tried calling you yesterday but u didnt pick my call, i have decided to get the car but u havent given me the full specs aside the no aircondition, is it possible fpr u to post me the pics and drop the full specs, i will be ready to do a deal in the next one week, and pls u said 450k but i saw ur text at 460k and i di know that cfa has dropped,,, finally if i cant come down to pick it up in lag, what is the delivery cost to kontagora?, waiting

Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 10:49pm On Jan 21, 2009
@randa,
i sent you a text message, also i have gone down to cotonou that has been the reason my network not going through, in such case you try my MTN number. Eventually i might have said 450k and also say 460k. They are within the same boarder line. If i would be having some drive the car down to Kantagora for you. i would confirm the charges for you and get across to you. Also a week is still okay which i hope from what you have said is this week we are going into. I already have a reserved made on it since u're settling for it.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by sinmbo(m): 12:00am On Jan 22, 2009
Oga Larry4show,
my bro wetin dey happen? I'll like to know the price of a golf 3: full options, auto drive, aircon direct to osogbo.
Pls i want it asap. thanks a mill. shocked shocked shocked
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 6:13am On Jan 22, 2009
@sinmbo,
Regarding what you requested down to Osogbo. A golf 3 witih auto drive and a/c would be going for 640,000naira down to OSogbo with the cost of driving it down inclusive. What is your budget?
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by mikeapollo: 9:46am On Jan 22, 2009
Hi Larry,

Please, what is your guess or estimated cost/price for a 1993 Honda Accord (Halla); Automatic, 2.2L, 2 Airbags, AC, Powe Windows, very clean body and engine?

The estimate should include cost of driving it down to my place at Ikeja, Lagos
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by randa(m): 11:24am On Jan 23, 2009
larry i am really sorry, something came up related to some property i own, but i promise you as soon as i am done with that problem, we will definitely do business together, that i owe you for all the trouble
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 8:38pm On Jan 23, 2009
@mikeapollo,
i got your text message on my phone. Eventually i would look around for you and notify you. Meanwhile when are you ready cos i wouldn't be able to look one down for long as another interested buyer might get it off. so i would have to look availability towards when you are ready to get it.

@Randa,
There isn't any problem, if eventuall the one i have available is already sold by then, then we could look into the park for another. Just might be additional of like 70,000naira. but who knowns. You might be lucky and find it lesser than that also.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 10:00pm On Jan 24, 2009
Bump!!! grin
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by gbokukueba(m): 12:42pm On Jan 26, 2009
Chief Larry
please how much will i get a very clean honda bulldog 1997 from cotonou to Lagos?
Please let me know. Thx
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by sholasho(m): 2:23pm On Jan 28, 2009
where ve you been?
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by rancetech(m): 4:51am On Jan 29, 2009
This is great larry, when you're honest, money & jobs will keep pouring in from left & right, keep it up.

How much can I get a 2007 toyota camry?
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by sinmbo(m): 5:07am On Jan 29, 2009
Hi Larry,
Thanx a mill.
But I don't have that kin, d money, will 450K - 500K do?
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 8:39pm On Jan 31, 2009
@sinmbo,
Are you still in need of the GOlf 3? I've one going out for sale now, its clean and lovely, Factory A/c, Alloy Wheel, 2 airbag and fully loaded. Its only been used in nigeria for 2months. its registered but not engrave. It came along with custom duty. So if eventually you are picking it. I must tell you that you are lucky. Its going for 560,000Naira last. and am sure its not going to last long on Ground cos its going for a cheap price. its 1996 Model. Eventually i advertised a camry 96 model and a camry 99 model on here some while back. Its all gone now. So you should know that cars that are cheap don't stay on ground for long. Do contact me on my phone to discuss 07083767648

@rancetech.

For a 2007 Camry full option and very clean car. With respect of exchange at the moment which is 301naira to 1000cfa, you can budget 3.350million naira or less to get a very clean one with custom duty. Do contact me to talk and get to negotiate. Do negotiate with responable pricing please.

@gbokukueba,

Regarding a very clean 1997 Model at the moment with the exchange. Your budget should be like 920,000naira down to your house in Lagos. Doorstep Delievery.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers / Registration Of Vehicles/Change Of Ownership/Driver License / ♓SPEEDY VEHICLE HISTORY REPORT/RECORD By VIN/PLATE NO +234-806-036-5068♓

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.