Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,060 members, 7,828,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... - Autos (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... (102979 Views)

Pre-order Your Car From Germany with just 100,000 + picturesss / How To Successfully Understand A Used Car Dealer In A Used Car Auction! / We Can Help You Clear Your Desired Car From Coutonu Port To Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by skynylaw: 6:43pm On Feb 26, 2009
cool
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by sauwal: 3:16pm On Mar 05, 2009
hi,larry
i really appreciate the kind of help you render to nairalanders.pls could you avail me with the current price of Honda civic 2000 model,both in cotonou and nigeria.
thanx
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by rasputinn(m): 4:50pm On Mar 05, 2009
Lovely thread,why didn't I see this earlier undecided undecided
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by jamace(m): 9:07am On Mar 06, 2009
Lovely thread,why didn't I see this earlier

No regret man. You can still make your desire real. grin
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by dkonxeptz(m): 1:07pm On Mar 06, 2009
Hi Larry,
     Kudos to you for the good job you've done so far.  Please I'll like to know the cost of 2003 Nissan Pathfinder (full options), 2003 Toyota prado (full option) and 2003 Infinity Jeep (full option). Please incude custom duties and other relevant cost of bringing it to lagos. My e-mail is damilolaseun@gmail.com
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by mackus: 9:15am On Mar 07, 2009
larry,how much can i get a honda bulldog 2000 model.All charges inclusive.than k you.u can .mail me obiaujuezeh@yahoo.com
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 9:31am On Mar 07, 2009
@debolay,

EOD with leather, full option at the moment would go for about 2.2million naira, 2.3million naira with Nigerian Custom duty and also depending on what you are seeking.

@markmarble, your eod that you got then is now worth 2.3million naira. if you were getting it now. you would be adding about 550,000naira. Lucky you. i hope you enjoying the smooth drive without stress from customs or whatsoever. smiley

@crowcedar
406 2001model would go for about 1.450million naira with custom duty.

@skynylaw
Landing cost of Golf 2 is about 480,000naira down to lagos. The golf 2 would be Auto drive and Factory A/c. Now depends on your features. for the golf 3. you would be about 500k depending on features. cos golf 3 has some with no airbag, some with one airbag and another with 2 airbag. so this depend on your features now.

@ sauwal
For the civic 2000 model, lets round your budget less than 1.250m with custom duty.

@rasputinn
smiley

@jamace
Thanks Bro.

@dkonxeptz

Would write you an email like you have requested.

@mackus,

There is no bulldog 2000 model to my best of understanding. Honda bulldog stops at 95. and academy picked up at 96-97 while babyboy picked to 2002. so if you talking about Honda Accord 2000 model. then you talking about babyboy. Let me be sure of the one you referring to.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by mackus: 10:19am On Mar 07, 2009
ok,thanx for ur text.so how much can i get a honda bull,full option,AC,clean interior,automatic.all charges inclusive from cotonun to lagos, pls reply
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by webplay: 11:13pm On Mar 07, 2009
Hello Larry
Please send me a quote for 99 toyota camry, leather, full option and v4.
u can post it here or net_techng@yahoo.com
Thanks man.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by carlitobr(m): 6:01am On Mar 08, 2009
Larry how do i get d Golf 3. I'm interested. Your number pls. Mine is 08068609001.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by OwenG(m): 2:55pm On Mar 08, 2009
Hello Larry,
How much will it cost me for a 2006 Nissan Pathfinder and a 2006 Toyota 4Runner with Customs duty to Lagos.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by mackus: 9:50pm On Mar 08, 2009
Hi larry,sequel to our last telephone discussion.finally i ve made up my mind on the honda academy.dey one that has light on the boot.so can i get it btw 700k to 750k all charges inclusive to my doorsteps .pls reply am waiting.thnx
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by semidaraeb(m): 11:19pm On Mar 08, 2009
Hi larry nice work u doin i nid 2 know how much it wil cost 2 get a toyota camry 96,97 le, honda bull dog, bullet from nigeria or cotonu to my doorsteps, thanks pls reply nid one of them urgently dependin on cost, all full option
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by warhound: 1:09pm On Mar 12, 2009
Hi.

I'm in Lagos once month for about 3-4 days and was in need of purchasing a car as rental is a hassle and most places wont rent cars without a chauffeur.

Could you please give me quotes on the following cars :

MB SL 500 (2005+)
BMW 650i (2005 + convertible )

One thing I wasnt able to gauge from the information ive read in this thread so far is if these are semi-used cars or brand new. Incase you are quoting prices for slightly used cars could you be kind enough to include the mileage on them as well. thanks
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by dkonxeptz(m): 2:57pm On Mar 12, 2009
Hi larry,
Pls i'm still for ur mail concerning the price of the suv I asked for. My e-mail is damilolaseun@gmail.com.
My requests are:
2002, 2003 Nissan Pathfinder (full options)
2002, 2003 Prado (full options)
2002, 2003 Infinity Jeep (full options)
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by lomaxbien(m): 8:21pm On Mar 14, 2009
larry how u doing,sup with the bulldog guy did u find any for him?
i still gat my halla incase any one off ur buyers gat interest,exchange rate is killing me mehn.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by Phony200(m): 11:30pm On Mar 14, 2009
Hello larry, pls email me the to-your-door cost of the hatch back honda civic. If u can list d yrs til d most recent, it'l be most helpful. Email hyperballer1@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by Phony200(m): 11:32pm On Mar 14, 2009
Hello larry, pls email me the to-your-door cost of the hatch back honda civic. If u can list d yrs til d most recent, it'l be most helpful. Email me at hyperballer1@yahoo.com or post here. Thanks
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by Ayemakata(m): 10:48am On Mar 15, 2009
hi larry pls tell me if it is possible to get an automatic transmission of Mitsubishi L 300 bus and how much it will cost.thanks man
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by samstels: 5:00pm On Mar 15, 2009
HiLarry;
Please i need to change one of my family cars but i do not want to spend more than 1mill.to get the car to phc,i amlooking at camry 1998 or honda baby boy 1998,though i might settle down with a gulf 4 if my budget can get one,please give me ur prices ,i need the car this month,

Thanks
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by lomaxbien(m): 12:31pm On Mar 16, 2009
larry try call me i gat this guy that wants a camry 96 urgently i cant do a preorder for him even if im sure ill get him a perfect car becuase he wants to travel with it next week so abeg send me a message on yahoo messenger then ill give u his number and make we also talk about the white bulldog u found.
heres the pix for the halla i showed u the other day u came to my house.
its still available

Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by lomaxbien(m): 12:38pm On Mar 16, 2009
contact 08038393151
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by lomaxbien(m): 12:47pm On Mar 18, 2009
email is madspeed12@yahoo.com
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by thunderboy(m): 2:16pm On Mar 18, 2009
Hallo , I have 400k , I like the halla you posted here , what do you say ?
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 19, 2009
Hi larry, woth the current xchange rate, how much will i get a bulldog,97 model,full option,cd,tape,4 cylinder etc from cotonou. pls reply asap
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 4:38pm On Mar 20, 2009
I am sorry i haven't responded to any advert of recent, i would contact you soon, if any interested buyer comes through
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by olaolayink(m): 11:04pm On Mar 21, 2009
Hello,am interested in getting toyota avalon 2000 model,can you please tell me the price and the cost to take it down to abeokuta.I try to text your number but for some reason its not going through but anyway you can get back to me on 07034490069 or email me on hullersignal@yahoo.com, or you can also inform on any car that i can get with 650k to 750 k
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 8:28am On Apr 01, 2009
@olaolayink,
I would get you the avalon with custom duty for 1million 50thousand naira. do let me know and talking about the car you would get within that budget. you would get cars between 1994-1996 models of cars.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by barisi101(m): 11:35pm On Apr 14, 2009
Hi larry, please can I know d price of a mazda 3 and a Golf 4 with auto transmission and maybe leather interior. I'm hoping to get a car within the next two months and I'm torn between the two. I'll probably get the cheaper of the two but I need the price ASAP so as to know hw much more I need or if I'm ok with d dough I have already. Thanks.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 11:48am On Apr 15, 2009
@barisi101,
i would await to meet with you monday to go for the cars.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by Macteejay2(m): 2:27pm On Apr 15, 2009
Please how much can u get this car for me urgently?Full options at affordable rate will give u an advantage. send all info to  macteejay2@yahoo.com.
thanks

Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by smeso(m): 7:47am On Apr 16, 2009
Hi Larry,

Please how much can I get 2002 or 2003 Toyota Camry XLE V6 (full options) from Cotonou down to Lagos (Custom Cleared)?
Kindly state the year (whether it is 2002 or 2003)
N:B- The one that has the vboot back.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (35) (Reply)

Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers / Registration Of Vehicles/Change Of Ownership/Driver License / ♓SPEEDY VEHICLE HISTORY REPORT/RECORD By VIN/PLATE NO +234-806-036-5068♓

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.