Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,886 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Cybercafe Setup And Configuration - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Cybercafe Setup And Configuration (1534 Views)

Steps Of Downloading Antamedia Hotspot And Configuration / Cybera: The Best (free & Open Source) Cybercafe Software I Have Found So Far. / How Can We Make A Cybercafe Gain More Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cybercafe Setup And Configuration by uzoma123(m): 6:21pm On Sep 30, 2008
HURRY NOW FOR ONE DAY TRAINING PROGRAM ON CYBERCAFE SETUP AND CONFIGURATION

You will be learning the following:

1. Configuring a Router within a LAN Network

2. Setting up a wired LAN Network

3. Setting up a Wireless LAN Network

4. Sharing your Internet Connection

5. Installation and configuration of Timer Software in a Cybercafe

6. Protecting the Cafe from illegal software installations and viruses from browsers

THE FIRST TEN PEOPLE WILL GO HOME WITH FREE LICENCED TIMER SOFTWARE

Call Uzoma on 08082350001 for more information or send email to sabinus_ng@yahoo.com.[/b]
Re: Cybercafe Setup And Configuration by asiriguy(m): 10:39am On Oct 01, 2008
sad @uzoma123 (m)
INCOMPLETE STATEMENT "THE FIRST TEN PEOPLE WILL GO HOME WITH FREE LICENCED TIMER SOFTWARE". WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THE REST? PAY OR WHAT?

THIS WILL NOT HELP US, ANYWAY U GAT TO COMPLETE THE SPEECH.
Re: Cybercafe Setup And Configuration by uzoma123(m): 4:06pm On Oct 06, 2008
The first ten people will go home with free licenced timer while the rest will pay for it.
Re: Cybercafe Setup And Configuration by Jamesmith3(m): 9:08pm On Oct 06, 2008
Hi J'S,,
i wanna see u abou networking computer internet option and if u can email me onthis onestar4real
and frm Kwara State.
call me 07057902233
and i have a big business for u and we need usa or uk IP Address,
Re: Cybercafe Setup And Configuration by shegaz: 4:37pm On Oct 08, 2008
Are you looking for a reputable Network administrator who can help you set up your cybercafe, to run with both wired and wireless, you need to try Hakaz solar and ICT Inc (RC: Z047050), they have designed so many standard cybercafe cut accross the nation.
Dial 08059243774 now to speak with Engr Segun or 08059132320 to speak with engr dele or send email to hakazsolartech@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Laptops: buy before Oct 15th & get a FREE Printer: Call 0909-051-3448 / Have You Been Able To Sign Into Nairaland With Microsoft Edge Browser? / Whats Your Experience With Smile 4G LTE Network So Far?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.