Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,080 members, 7,838,725 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Exposing Yahoo Boys Acting Like Ladies On Nairaland, We Know A Few Of Them! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Exposing Yahoo Boys Acting Like Ladies On Nairaland, We Know A Few Of Them! (1991 Views)

Are These Two Ladies The Most Beautiful Ladies On Nairaland? / Sxzy Ladies On Board / What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exposing Yahoo Boys Acting Like Ladies On Nairaland, We Know A Few Of Them! by arramyjay: 12:28pm On Oct 29, 2008
tumfulu:

why are goats everywhere? this thing is realy amazing.

Like i wrote b4 go back to 1946-1950 and re-attend prep school goats dnt type.And just a quick question what kind of scary people were your teachers that old time.
Re: Exposing Yahoo Boys Acting Like Ladies On Nairaland, We Know A Few Of Them! by sexyLeamon(f): 12:33pm On Oct 29, 2008
tumfulu:

why are goats everywhere? this thing is realy amazing.
you know I really hope we had an opportunity to slap
anyone of our choice here. I would have given you old thing such a slap that
your brain would have stop producing rubbish angry angry
Re: Exposing Yahoo Boys Acting Like Ladies On Nairaland, We Know A Few Of Them! by tumfulu: 12:36pm On Oct 29, 2008
sexyLeamon:

you know I really hope we had an opportunity to slap
anyone of our choice here. I would have given you old thing such a slap that
your brain would have stop producing rubbish  angry angry

You are so damn right - ewu like you. mee - goat - anu o pia.
Re: Exposing Yahoo Boys Acting Like Ladies On Nairaland, We Know A Few Of Them! by tumfulu: 12:37pm On Oct 29, 2008
shegirl71:

Like i wrote before go back to 1946-1950 and re-attend prep school goats dnt type.And just a quick question what kind of scary people were your teachers that old time.

Ask your moda foking Mum and Dad/.
Re: Exposing Yahoo Boys Acting Like Ladies On Nairaland, We Know A Few Of Them! by sexyLeamon(f): 12:38pm On Oct 29, 2008
please spare me your rubbish and shut the fu*ck up grandpa
Re: Exposing Yahoo Boys Acting Like Ladies On Nairaland, We Know A Few Of Them! by arramyjay: 12:41pm On Oct 29, 2008
tumfulu:

Dad tumfulu,now dont get mad,really go back to that time and re-attend prep school.
Re: Exposing Yahoo Boys Acting Like Ladies On Nairaland, We Know A Few Of Them! by MrCrackles(m): 12:42pm On Oct 29, 2008
tumfulu:

dude please grow up!

you are always at the centre of controversies and actions peculiar to kids

let us have fun and at the same time display some acceptable levels of maturity please!!

safe
Re: Exposing Yahoo Boys Acting Like Ladies On Nairaland, We Know A Few Of Them! by arramyjay: 12:55pm On Oct 29, 2008
MrCrackles:

dude please grow up!

you are always at the centre of controversies and actions peculiar to kids

let us have fun and at the same time display some acceptable levels of maturity please!!

safe

Wow u are really funny u knw,telling tumfulu to grow up? hahaha it is too late.And yea if you probably speak the kind of english they spoke in 1946-1950 then it will be easy to communicate with tumfulu,seriously he doesnt understand modern english.
Re: Exposing Yahoo Boys Acting Like Ladies On Nairaland, We Know A Few Of Them! by tkb417(m): 12:57pm On Oct 29, 2008
hehehehehehehe
Tumfulu, Tumfulu
this is interesting!!!
but what kinda ID is Tumfulu? reminds me of evil encounter those days
hehehehe
Re: Exposing Yahoo Boys Acting Like Ladies On Nairaland, We Know A Few Of Them! by Moyola(f): 12:59pm On Oct 29, 2008
hehe. . .

plz leaf Tumfulu abeg embarassed

d guy iz an Agbalagbi feelin funkie
Re: Exposing Yahoo Boys Acting Like Ladies On Nairaland, We Know A Few Of Them! by Moyola(f): 1:00pm On Oct 29, 2008
tkb417:

hehehehehehehe
Tumfulu, Tumfulu
this is interesting!!!
but what kind of ID is Tumfulu? reminds me of evil encounter those days
hehehehe

hehe. . . cheesy
Re: Exposing Yahoo Boys Acting Like Ladies On Nairaland, We Know A Few Of Them! by sexyLeamon(f): 1:07pm On Oct 29, 2008
tkb417:

but what kind of ID is Tumfulu?
to remind him of his constant stupidity
Re: Exposing Yahoo Boys Acting Like Ladies On Nairaland, We Know A Few Of Them! by lancevader(m): 2:09pm On Oct 29, 2008
kai si yabing
Re: Exposing Yahoo Boys Acting Like Ladies On Nairaland, We Know A Few Of Them! by sweetpie23: 10:20am On Aug 30, 2009
shocked grin grin grin
Re: Exposing Yahoo Boys Acting Like Ladies On Nairaland, We Know A Few Of Them! by omoyahoo(m): 11:38am On Aug 30, 2009
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Looking For This Babe ***pic*** / Just Be Real & Go With The Flow. / Cameroonian Looking For Hook Up With Beauty Mummy And Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.