Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,086 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? (13261 Views)

Poll: Rate Nairaland Ladies*

100%: 27% (16 votes)
80%: 8% (5 votes)
50%: 22% (13 votes)
30%: 5% (3 votes)
Below 10%: 37% (22 votes)
This poll has ended

Top 10 Most Friendly Ladies On Romance Section. / Are These Two Ladies The Most Beautiful Ladies On Nairaland? / Sxzy Ladies On Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by Ralvy(m): 11:08am On Aug 03, 2007
I need your views, I have a lot on my mind and I know You do*
tell me what u think of these Ladies on Nairaland??
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by naijacutee(f): 11:35am On Aug 03, 2007
I think all the ladies on Nairaland are absolutely gold. All lovely people wink
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by Ralvy(m): 11:41am On Aug 03, 2007
AT ALL***Not Nairaland

No Confidence, they have alot to hide about their physical posessions*

They hardly upload their photos,

Some Nairaland Ladies are not just it* [[Not all, but most*]]
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by ariblaze(m): 12:39pm On Aug 03, 2007
Ralvy:

AT ALL***Not Nairaland

My Good sir

i beg to differ

this is said with an attempt to patronise or solicit any of this ladies

on the overall the ladies on this site have being much more impressive than the gents

in the sense that,they rise above all odds to give objective responses to issues here

whether topics with sexual leanings or intellectually inclined
they show the characters of truly liberated women!

its we the gentlemen that need re-adjusting

on the downside,

they are somewhat wary of most guys here(who can blame them , i wont want to be branded also.Ref:what happened to maneater because she dared to bare her mind)

some have the tendency to take their sexuality a tad too far.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by Easybaby(f): 12:52pm On Aug 03, 2007
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by mellow(m): 1:15pm On Aug 03, 2007
Well, in all the Forums that I have frequented suffice me to

say that Nairaland has the best ladies of the lot and I am very proud

of them. I really am. If I were not married Nothing would have stopped me

from picking my wife from Nairaland.

Muki, Omo Eko, iice, mamaput, Jaybaby, razorr Ramor, J-girl, Ushergirl and a host of others

I love you all.

One love.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by Easybaby(f): 1:37pm On Aug 03, 2007
hmmmm . . . . . . . .Are you sure? . , . tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by Ralvy(m): 1:39pm On Aug 03, 2007
@ the mumu here;

You are a disgrace angry
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by Easybaby(f): 1:44pm On Aug 03, 2007
That is horrible, ralvy! . . shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Freedom of expression! . . . . . . . . . . . . , .men can fumble .grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by Ralvy(m): 1:46pm On Aug 03, 2007
Easybaby:

That is horrible, ralvy! . . shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Freedom of expression! . . . . . . . . . . . . , .men can fumble .grin grin grin grin

Very True; Horrible, Terrible undecided, Disgraceful embarassed, unbelievable angry***
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by ariblaze(m): 1:51pm On Aug 03, 2007
now i wonder who the mumu is? undecided
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by Ralvy(m): 1:53pm On Aug 03, 2007
Figure it aut* tongue
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by Ralvy(m): 1:55pm On Aug 03, 2007
Mrs. Zignor, can u imagine
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by naijacutee(f): 2:11pm On Aug 03, 2007
@ Ariblaze and mellow.

You guys are absolutely great. Keep up the positivity! cheesy
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by Ralvy(m): 2:26pm On Aug 03, 2007
Sad Story,

Ariblaze and mellow.

Woman Wrappers undecided embarassed tongue , Are u happy wyv urslfz, huh
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by PTBNaija(f): 3:06pm On Aug 03, 2007
Ralvy:

AT ALL***Not Nairaland

Because they hardly upload photos doesn't mean anything. Maybe they don't want all these Nairaland guys stalking them tongue lol. So I think the Nairaland girls are just great, besides, adds to some air of mystery. . .abi?
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by ariblaze(m): 3:07pm On Aug 03, 2007
lol

what did i do?

you asked a question

and i was totally honest cheesy
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by PTBNaija(f): 3:15pm On Aug 03, 2007
@Ariblaze, I completely agree with you. You deserve a medal for being honest smiley

@Topic, what does the poll mean? Like 100% are good as compared to 50%? Or compared to some other population they are better. . .?
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by Ralvy(m): 3:20pm On Aug 03, 2007
@PTBnaija;

Yep!
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by ariblaze(m): 3:22pm On Aug 03, 2007
Ralvy:

@PTBnaija;

Yep!

if i were you i wont drop my contacts online

ever

you just might get mauled.

doubt there would be anything left when the femmes finish
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 03, 2007
The girls in here are unbelievable.

Love them all.
we have the sweet ones you'll like for a sister in law like muki muki, cute-ass and omogeomoge
The fiesty  ones you'll need to deal with your "enemies" in time of help like TOH,omo eko and islander
The funny and witty ones to lower your BP like tasiana,spoilt and nossycheek
The smart but  young ones like Weslayan
we also have very intelligent ones like shahan whom I miss dearly.
then we have the area girls lipsrsealed like militia and chichi
the easy going ones that would be great to hang around with like nnenne,ghettochyk.
Then there's sista,,our African American sister with words of wisdom

Infact we have a whole of girls that represent everyone.
That of course makes a nonsense of the myth that girls are push overs.
We ain't!!
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by PTBNaija(f): 3:29pm On Aug 03, 2007
Ralvy:

@PTBnaija;

Yep!

Yep. . .? Yep to what lol? smiley
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by Easybaby(f): 3:47pm On Aug 03, 2007
Ralvy:

Mrs. Zignor, can u imagine

yes, I can imagine, ralvy! . . . . . . . . . . .BUT you too love ladies. . , . . . don't you? . . . . . .pls say the truth! grin grin grin :P
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by Ralvy(m): 3:49pm On Aug 03, 2007
fcurz, I LOVE lAdIeS, Decent 1s,

Better dont leave my syd** haha grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by Easybaby(f): 4:11pm On Aug 03, 2007
LMAO . . . . . . . . Then, there you are! grin grin grin ;D
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by ariblaze(m): 4:22pm On Aug 03, 2007
ravly

thot you werent in sync
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by omoge(f): 1:56am On Aug 04, 2007
the down to earth one like nwanem babyosisi, i always look forward to her response  wink

Ralvy anyone can go cut and paste a photo there for you  grin
it's all about the mystery of a lady  cheesy
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by aloib(f): 2:05am On Aug 04, 2007
abi o, do u judge people by their pics, mumu
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by ariblaze(m): 9:12am On Aug 04, 2007
aloib:

ravly first salvo fired
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by aloib(f): 9:16am On Aug 04, 2007
ariblaze:

ravly first salvo fired

huh?? say wat
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by ariblaze(m): 9:23am On Aug 04, 2007
i told him he was gonna be in for it

with you laadies
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by Ralvy(m): 5:45pm On Aug 04, 2007
aloib:

I see, aloib or whteva u call urslf, u'v stepped on the wrong path*

Called me a MUMU on diz nairaland that we are* angry

Watch out, ask about me, I make sure u replace ur system(s) if u can afford more than 1,
U'll loose all 'v gt on , ( let me nt go against the forum's rules.)

U'll hear from me*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Crossriverians Chat Thread / Single? Lets Mingle / My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.