Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Exposing Yahoo Boys Acting Like Ladies On Nairaland, We Know A Few Of Them! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Exposing Yahoo Boys Acting Like Ladies On Nairaland, We Know A Few Of Them! (1983 Views)

Are These Two Ladies The Most Beautiful Ladies On Nairaland? / Sxzy Ladies On Board / What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exposing Yahoo Boys Acting Like Ladies On Nairaland, We Know A Few Of Them! by tumfulu: 2:20pm On Oct 02, 2008
Some yahoo yahoo boys are hitting on NairaLand - they register as female and put female pictures whereas they are actually male.

Number one example - shegirl

Number two example - nellydee

Do you know more of them?
Re: Exposing Yahoo Boys Acting Like Ladies On Nairaland, We Know A Few Of Them! by nellydee: 3:38pm On Oct 02, 2008
how do u know am a yahoo yahoo boy. did i scam any money from you or asked you for one. since i posted my website for my blogs on your page you av been furious. because of you i removed my blog. i was just trying to make money the honest way through google adsense. whats is ur problem? is people like you that drive others into scamming because when few nigerians like me still try to do it d honest way you crush their spirit. ur email says jerryspringer how am i sure u dont scam people with it. just get off my case it wont make you popular here.
Re: Exposing Yahoo Boys Acting Like Ladies On Nairaland, We Know A Few Of Them! by bombom747: 4:10pm On Oct 02, 2008
@ tumfulu, the ba-by( nellydee ) no be scammer ooo I try am with yahoo sense na. she pass my exam. Her voice sweet ooo.
Re: Exposing Yahoo Boys Acting Like Ladies On Nairaland, We Know A Few Of Them! by Scopium: 7:34pm On Oct 09, 2008
[size=13pt]Slap the for me

*Just passing through, do your thing*
[/size]
Re: Exposing Yahoo Boys Acting Like Ladies On Nairaland, We Know A Few Of Them! by tRoOE(f): 4:23am On Oct 10, 2008
[size=13pt]heheheh grin grin[b]"pot calling kettle black"[/b]!!!!shio[/size]
Re: Exposing Yahoo Boys Acting Like Ladies On Nairaland, We Know A Few Of Them! by ogbongzky(m): 3:12pm On Oct 18, 2008
hmnnn, google sense, yahoo sense, 
Re: Exposing Yahoo Boys Acting Like Ladies On Nairaland, We Know A Few Of Them! by holyboi411(m): 5:24pm On Oct 19, 2008
embarassed
@ tumfulu, the ba-by( nellydee ) no be scammer ooo I try am with yahoo sense na. she pass my exam. Her voice sweet ooo.
I guess bombom747 is a yahoo guy too from what he just said. Oh maybe he just went to yahoo school. I think that's where he got the sense. lipsrsealed
undecided
Re: Exposing Yahoo Boys Acting Like Ladies On Nairaland, We Know A Few Of Them! by jaybee3(m): 3:05pm On Oct 20, 2008
Shegirl is a confirmed innocent hottie tongue
Make sure you do a good background search before you go around accusing characters of what not.
Re: Exposing Yahoo Boys Acting Like Ladies On Nairaland, We Know A Few Of Them! by Seun(m): 3:11pm On Oct 20, 2008
Moved to dating zone because it's useful to the people trying to find a partner on the forum.
Re: Exposing Yahoo Boys Acting Like Ladies On Nairaland, We Know A Few Of Them! by jaybee3(m): 3:51pm On Oct 20, 2008
Seun:

Moved to dating zone because it's useful to the people trying to find a partner on the forum.

did u even take the time to glance through the thread at all? as i can see u just made a wild assumption that people are trying to hook up etc

tumfulu or whatever is name his made false accusations and the peeps in question are coming back to defend 'emselves so i don't see how that can amount to wanting to hook up as such.
Can i please suggest you either delete the thread or at least file it appropriately for the peeps in question to defend 'emselves
Re: Exposing Yahoo Boys Acting Like Ladies On Nairaland, We Know A Few Of Them! by arramyjay: 4:21pm On Oct 20, 2008
Seun:

Excuse me? Character attacking some1 is a way of finding a partner?This is cruel,mean and very uncalled for,did you read the topic at all?
Re: Exposing Yahoo Boys Acting Like Ladies On Nairaland, We Know A Few Of Them! by tboy1(m): 4:27pm On Oct 20, 2008
@ shegirl71

Nice pic
Re: Exposing Yahoo Boys Acting Like Ladies On Nairaland, We Know A Few Of Them! by arramyjay: 5:39pm On Oct 20, 2008
tboy1:

@ shegirl71

Nice pic

Thank u,Tumfulu thinks other wise.
Re: Exposing Yahoo Boys Acting Like Ladies On Nairaland, We Know A Few Of Them! by plusQueen: 5:42pm On Oct 20, 2008
make una see tumfulu.
The originator of the thread.
a 54 year old spare parts dealer grin

Re: Exposing Yahoo Boys Acting Like Ladies On Nairaland, We Know A Few Of Them! by tboy1(m): 6:08pm On Oct 20, 2008
shegirl71:

Thank u,Tumfulu thinks other wise.

That is his own business oooo , did u piss him off on some other thread?

plus_Queen:

make una see tumfulu.
The originator of the thread.
a 54 year old spare parts dealer grin

LMAO . . . If that is really him, he's going to come and kick ya' ass for exposin' him  cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Exposing Yahoo Boys Acting Like Ladies On Nairaland, We Know A Few Of Them! by arramyjay: 6:19pm On Oct 20, 2008
Oh mother of God Tumfulu u are 54yrs of age,You are actually older than my dad. U know what I forgive you and your graceless,uncouth and rather philistine behavior,there are just facts you should know.
Re: Exposing Yahoo Boys Acting Like Ladies On Nairaland, We Know A Few Of Them! by chika98: 6:21pm On Oct 20, 2008
Na wa ooo. I'm sure he won't be very happy to see this.
Re: Exposing Yahoo Boys Acting Like Ladies On Nairaland, We Know A Few Of Them! by plusQueen: 6:43pm On Oct 20, 2008
I extrapolated the age from his picture.
And yes,that's his picture.
Re: Exposing Yahoo Boys Acting Like Ladies On Nairaland, We Know A Few Of Them! by arramyjay: 7:00pm On Oct 20, 2008
tboy1:

That is his own business oooo , did u piss him off on some other thread?

He probably sent me an Email and i ignored or didnt reply.But then can you blame me he is old enough to be my Father.
Re: Exposing Yahoo Boys Acting Like Ladies On Nairaland, We Know A Few Of Them! by arramyjay: 7:04pm On Oct 20, 2008
plus_Queen:

I extrapolated the age from his picture.
And yes,that's his picture.

Lol thank u for posting his graceless picture here,but watch it there might probably be a thread about you too soon,Tumfulu has no self pride.
Re: Exposing Yahoo Boys Acting Like Ladies On Nairaland, We Know A Few Of Them! by Kress(m): 8:47pm On Oct 20, 2008
Omo nawa o.
Re: Exposing Yahoo Boys Acting Like Ladies On Nairaland, We Know A Few Of Them! by tope2000(f): 8:50pm On Oct 20, 2008
So that is daddy tumfulu shocked shocked shocked
Re: Exposing Yahoo Boys Acting Like Ladies On Nairaland, We Know A Few Of Them! by TOYOSI20(f): 11:34pm On Oct 20, 2008
:-x
Re: Exposing Yahoo Boys Acting Like Ladies On Nairaland, We Know A Few Of Them! by Tgirl4real(f): 11:38pm On Oct 20, 2008
Na wa o.

Shegirl, wetin u do now embarassed
Re: Exposing Yahoo Boys Acting Like Ladies On Nairaland, We Know A Few Of Them! by richo(m): 12:25am On Oct 21, 2008
so this is the pic of the tumfulu? av always wanted to drive ma fists into his skull angry angry
Re: Exposing Yahoo Boys Acting Like Ladies On Nairaland, We Know A Few Of Them! by bonebaba(m): 8:48am On Oct 21, 2008
@shegirl71 , are you really hot, holla at a brother here, no harm just a friend
Re: Exposing Yahoo Boys Acting Like Ladies On Nairaland, We Know A Few Of Them! by samboribo(m): 9:18am On Oct 21, 2008
@richo
i don't mean no disrespect, bros. but d way i see dis tumfulu guy, him head no bi like wetin hand go fit drive enta. i 4 advise make u hire screwdriver to do d job.

@shegirl
your eyes, catchy! calling!
Re: Exposing Yahoo Boys Acting Like Ladies On Nairaland, We Know A Few Of Them! by tboy1(m): 11:03am On Oct 21, 2008
bonebaba:

@shegirl71 , are you really hot, holla at a brother here, no harm just a friend

Yeah Right!!! tongue
Re: Exposing Yahoo Boys Acting Like Ladies On Nairaland, We Know A Few Of Them! by Creamish(f): 9:38pm On Oct 23, 2008
funny thread . . grin
Re: Exposing Yahoo Boys Acting Like Ladies On Nairaland, We Know A Few Of Them! by lancevader(m): 11:17pm On Oct 23, 2008
its realli a funni thread di kant help but laffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

veri interesting

see d way they expose yu grandpapa

alafmatazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Exposing Yahoo Boys Acting Like Ladies On Nairaland, We Know A Few Of Them! by arramyjay: 12:15pm On Oct 29, 2008
undecided And he is so quick at creating threads.just yesterday this same tumfulu came on line as mosun_ade(female 28) is it just me or this tumfulu THING should be shot.
Re: Exposing Yahoo Boys Acting Like Ladies On Nairaland, We Know A Few Of Them! by tumfulu: 12:23pm On Oct 29, 2008
why are goats everywhere? this thing is realy amazing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Big Mummy / I'm Looking For A Second Wife / Looking For This Babe ***pic***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.