Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

US Warns Nigeria Over Nuclear Technology And Iran - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Warns Nigeria Over Nuclear Technology And Iran (12905 Views)

Lucky Boko Haram Survivor Warns Nigeria..(Photo & Video) / Iran Offers Nigeria Nuclear Technology / Boko Haram: Oyedepo Warns Nigeria On Imminent Break-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Warns Nigeria Over Nuclear Technology And Iran by Nobody: 5:33am On Apr 28, 2013
If there are sanctions then so be it.
We must be free!!!
CAMEROONPRIDE:

How so?

Nigeria is our first economy partner, that's why I don't want u under sanctions the whole region will suffer .in term of demography, economy etc

And please Cameroonian/Cameroon are not your enemy oo..I really don't know where you get that from?

How many Cameroonian are even on this forum? How many live in Nigeria?

Do you know how many Nigerian live in Cameroon?minus those living on bakassi? : 4millions , have u ever heard about them being mistreated? Or targeted because they are Nigerian? How can u say we are against u
We are u best friend
Re: US Warns Nigeria Over Nuclear Technology And Iran by Nobody: 5:38am On Apr 28, 2013
patriot3: If there are sanctions then so be it.
We must be free!!!
you are really selfish sad angry

You don't care about Nigerian life angry angry, talk less about others West African

Talk about putting the cart before the horse
Re: US Warns Nigeria Over Nuclear Technology And Iran by solomon111(m): 10:35am On Apr 28, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: You are the ones who don't want to get over it, you display your hate online and on the ground.(the actions of Nigerian living in bakassi) ,you don't want to know how many times I read about invading My beloved country. About bombing etc..so don't blame me.

BTW u listed Pakistan and India you know as soon as India heard about Pakistan getting the nuclear bomb they started their. Own nuclear program that should tell u something...

Do you think there will b any fair negotiation with Nigeria again? I don't think so

Have you heard about the barracks you guys are building at the Bakassi border? Is that what you call trust? Lol please
Mr cameroonian,we are not going to use Nuclear bombs on any african country.
Infact,it will be foolish to use it on a neighbour as close as cameroon.
We just want to use it to solve our power problems and acts as a detterent against western powers.
Infact it maybe beneficial to cameroon in the long run,as they can easily access the benefits of nuclear tech and also enjoy protection from western powers,if cameroon become a member of ECOWAS in the future,which i suspect they will.
Btw,20years is too long.
We can achieve all our nuclear tech goals in 10years.

1 Like

Re: US Warns Nigeria Over Nuclear Technology And Iran by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 16, 2013
Re: US Warns Nigeria Over Nuclear Technology And Iran by Horus(m): 4:51pm On Apr 20, 2023
The US should mind their own business

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Blows Hot Over Alleged Harassment Of Atiku, Warns Buhari / Buhari Media Circulating Fake Video About Me ― Atiku / Speaker And Deputy Speaker Of Gombe State House Of Assembly Impeached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.