Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

For Sweet Girls Only! Don't come closer if you don't meet Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Sweet Girls Only! Don't come closer if you don't meet Up (796 Views)

For Ladies Only: Don't Be Desperate...7 Things To Avoid When Texting Your Crush / 10 Ways To Know If He Is Serious About You, Girls Only! / My Girlfriend's Dad Said That I'll Die In 2weeks Time If I Don't Come To See Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Sweet Girls Only! Don't come closer if you don't meet Up by FemiJohn1(m): 8:53pm On Oct 02, 2008
You are a guy! I know. This is disobedience. The EFCC is behind you for breaking my rules. However, you can ask your girl friend the same question. What part of your body scares her or Irritates her AND What behaviour of yours turns her OFF or ON. I must not mess up. I need your help. I just met this chick and I must positon for a butter level. Just watch me when I'll come back to tell you the outcome. Hey, , Save your message and sermon! Help me achieve this feat. it's important to ME.
Re: For Sweet Girls Only! Don't come closer if you don't meet Up by arramyjay: 9:01pm On Oct 02, 2008
What?
Re: For Sweet Girls Only! Don't come closer if you don't meet Up by praxx(m): 12:30am On Oct 03, 2008
you be idiot

(1) (Reply)

Is There True Romance Without Finance? I Don't Know If She Love Me Or My Money. / Pls Help A Confused Heart / 10 Ways To Keep Your Man…or How To Score One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.