Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,182 members, 7,845,878 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 - Sports (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 (144285 Views)

Germany Vs Algeria: World Cup (2 - 1) On 30th June 2014 / Uruguay Vs Italy - Confederations Cup: (2 - 3) On Pens On 30th June 2013 / Brazil Vs Spain - Confederations Cup Final (3 - 0) On 30th June 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (117) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by 1025: 11:43am On Jun 30, 2014
Segadem: Sincerely speaking I don't know where this rating is coming from,are they talking about pass to me, I pass to u, pass to the keeper he passes to u back, pass to d defender and that one passes to him back. No diagonal passes from him, no long range passes of 15m to 20m long, his passes make no single threat to d opponents, any attempt to pass a long range passes it landed on opponent head. I hate when many ppl say we don't have anybody who can play his role,so if Mike is injured now are we going to field ten players against eleven because we don't have replacement for him? Oga Keshi should just take bull by its horns and start him from the bench, this automatic shirt for our big pros is killing our team.

see, u belong to sambisa forest. because those snakes and bees forced u out of the forest, u think u can come here and start telling us about games we have been watching even while u were in the forest?
where are world best players in spain and portugal? na mikel make them loose abi? where is african best and his team? where ghana and cameroun? is mikel responsible for ur smoking habits? abeg, stop smoking weed or soon, ur head will be blowing like pop corn. up mikel, up keshi and up the super eagles. u think throwing bomb is a way of life? nonsense. let me hear u say nonsense about mikel again and u will hear from me.

win or loss, i love the boys.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 30, 2014
Nigeria 2:1 france
Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by Ayoswit(f): 11:55am On Jun 30, 2014
Ayoswit: i
have a revelation 2nite where i saw keshi lying flat on d floor after a
man inform of Steven gerrard score Nigeria fouth goal, & there was
confusion & disarray in d defense of d SE. pls wat is d meaning of
ds dream? does it mean dt my darling SE wil fall 4goals to France, tufiakwa!
Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by segunaremu6gma: 12:20pm On Jun 30, 2014
with our players fighting for their pockets already....i av lost the little hope i av......it started with cameroon and Ghana followed......now Nigeria is next......the players felt they wont win the match so it is better to collect our money now because once we lose ,,,we will not be paid at all or paid in time......dat is the mentality that our players have shown so far.....and against a better team like france.....we are in for a hell of a match....... many of them are already saying that atleast we ve pass the group stage.....an exit now will not be bad......that is why i lost hope.......with poor players and right mentality a nation can go far but with average players and wrong mentality.......its time to warm up der plane cos they will be flying in tomorrow....... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by Shegetine: 12:26pm On Jun 30, 2014
VISION IS YET FOR AN APPOINTED TIME:

I saw Nig winning not even by penalties and sending the french team back home with their baggages.

May GOD bless and honour his words.

UP SUPER EAGLES
Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 30, 2014
Oboabona n Uchebo to start. No Omeruo. Does anyone know y?
Source: livescores.com
Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by mosky001(m): 12:45pm On Jun 30, 2014

Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by boyo44: 12:52pm On Jun 30, 2014
safarigirl: bros na wa o. Na Keshi dey kick ball? Since when is it the coach's fault that a player can't kick a ball into a net?

Anyway, as far as I remember, these boys (I don't mean the CHAN boys) don't lose penalty kicks. At least I can say that much about Emenike and Moses.
When England was playing Portugal no body ever dream of Gerrard nd lampard loosing penalty at the same time. It is just a game of luck Big players are not excluded from loosing it
Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by 1025: 12:53pm On Jun 30, 2014
segunaremu6@gma:
with our players fighting for their pockets already....i av lost the little hope i av......it started with cameroon and Ghana followed......now Nigeria is next......the players felt they wont win the match so it is better to collect our money now because once we lose ,,,we will not be paid at all or paid in time......dat is the mentality that our players have shown so far.....and against a better team like france.....we are in for a hell of a match....... many of them are already saying that atleast we ve pass the group stage.....an exit now will not be bad......that is why i lost hope.......with poor players and right mentality a nation can go far but with average players and wrong mentality.......its time to warm up der plane cos they will be flying in tomorrow....... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

oga, do u have any idea why players cannot be paid unless war breaks out? is it normal for players to be owed maybe for 20 years after tournaments? these few players are among the few nigerians with good names. they are one of the main reasons outside world do see us as human beings sometimes. they deserve to be paid and on a good time. some of the so called delegates don't even watch these games or watch them from their hotel rooms where some fine gals are doing more important works on them. these players deserve our respect my brother. they decided to do honourable things instead of selling of human parts, kidnapping or boko haram. let us pay them as at when due. if they don't get that money now, pdp will use it for election ooo

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by Odunharry(m): 12:56pm On Jun 30, 2014
no time

Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by oboki: 1:02pm On Jun 30, 2014
lol
Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by gidjah(m): 1:03pm On Jun 30, 2014
fingard02k: The match will end like dis:
Nigeria 3:2 France (Nigeria will score the winning goal in Extra time)

off topic;

Those who own playstations help me. Am playing FIFA 2014. Where do i press if i want Luis Suarez to bite?

Please Seun kindly fix nairaland back up to date cus i cant imagine how my 1203 like will just drop from 1203 to 163 likes.
Pls bring back my hard earned likes or....

PLS respect your old age o!,abi na bros fault say enemies of d cross attacked our forum ni?pls be cool and let us hear word jare!just work hard and your likes will gradually add up.u can even see now that your comedian style is earnin u good likes!i shall also dash u one from my stables too

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by Burger01(m): 1:06pm On Jun 30, 2014
fingard02k: The match will end like dis:

off topic;

Those who own playstations help me. Am playing FIFA 2014. Where do i press if i want Luis Suarez to bite?

grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by Segadem(m): 1:10pm On Jun 30, 2014
1025:

see, u belong to sambisa forest. because those snakes and bees forced u out of the forest, u think u can come here and start telling us about games we have been watching even while u were in the forest?
where are world best players in spain and portugal? na mikel make them loose abi? where is african best and his team? where ghana and cameroun? is mikel responsible for ur smoking habits? abeg, stop smoking weed or soon, ur head will be blowing like pop corn. up mikel, up keshi and up the super eagles. u think throwing bomb is a way of life? nonsense. let me hear u say nonsense about mikel again and u will hear from me.
wetin concern me with Spain wetin concern me with Portugal and with their players, if they win the world cup ,will Nigeria share part of its glory?What I'm saying is that Mikel should step up his game,
BTW, next time try to criticize without using foul language.
Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by gidjah(m): 1:12pm On Jun 30, 2014
HONESTLY I THINK IT will be the best thing for this boys to just come home!i have not bin able to manage my blood pressure ever since they stepped their foot in that country called Brasil,na wetin now?
Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by Segadem(m): 1:14pm On Jun 30, 2014
1025:

wetin concern me with Spain wetin concern me with Portugal and with their players, if they win the world cup ,will Nigeria share part of its glory?What I'm saying is that Mikel should step up his game,
BTW, next time try to criticize without using foul language.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by fingard02k(m): 1:20pm On Jun 30, 2014
gidjah: PLS respect your old age o!,abi na bros fault say enemies of d cross attacked our forum ni?pls be cool and let us hear word jare!just work hard and your likes will gradually add up.u can even see now that your comedian style is earnin u good likes!i shall also dash u one from my stables too
One good turn deserves another
Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by Segadem(m): 1:21pm On Jun 30, 2014
gidjah: HONESTLY I THINK IT will be the best thing for this boys to just come home!i have not bin able to manage my blood pressure ever since they stepped their foot in that country called Brasil,na wetin now?
Yes they will return home after winning the world cup.
Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by GP15: 1:27pm On Jun 30, 2014
FRANCE 0 : NIGERIA 1. YOU HEARD IT FIRST HERE
Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by englishmart(m): 1:30pm On Jun 30, 2014
Lordabas: Brazil 2014 is the first time Africa is having two teams in the second round of the World Cup finals in the same competition.
I believe Nigeria will destroy France in the second round and Algeria will shock Germany as well.
That will set up a historic World Cup fixture in the quarter final…
Nigeria vs Algeria!
Nigeria through to the semi-finals.
I believe.

#FranceMustFall.

Hit 'Like' if you believe
then we shall face Spain or Chile in the final.
Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by DonaldGenes(m): 1:31pm On Jun 30, 2014
I repeat!
"Fool is he/she who by mistake tries to change the channel just when Nigeria is attacking and about to score"multiple slaps and punches awaits you" in this world cup
Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by 50calibre(m): 1:35pm On Jun 30, 2014
Pogba and benzema ready to fu*k us up.

Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by ojuafact: 1:38pm On Jun 30, 2014
Starting line-up
Agbim, odunlami,egbeweke,yobo, oshiniwa,
rueben, azeez, uchebo, uzonyi, musa,ameobi.
The starting 11 for nigeria vs france match at
5pmStarting line-up
5pm
Starting line-up
5pm
Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by ayukdaboss(m): 1:39pm On Jun 30, 2014
50calibre: Pogba and benzema ready to fu*k us up.

I rebuke you

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by hiss(m): 1:39pm On Jun 30, 2014
checkdate: GOD BLESS NIGERIA(SUPER EAGLES) WITH GRACE TO WIN.
my guy forget am..naija plane don dey warm..
Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by ayukdaboss(m): 1:41pm On Jun 30, 2014
ojuafact: Starting line-up
5pmStarting line-up
5pm
Starting line-up
5pm

Are u trying to be funny? undecided
Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by ayukdaboss(m): 1:43pm On Jun 30, 2014
3hrs 17 mins remaining
Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by mykerim: 1:52pm On Jun 30, 2014
coolDespite the loss against argentina we are still strong to beat france I knw so

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by checkdate(m): 1:54pm On Jun 30, 2014
hiss: my guy forget am..naija plane don dey warm..
who ever you are,i hate you and this your comment. As u wish bad for Nigeria; may you get embarrassed & disgraced.
Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by buzzys(m): 1:54pm On Jun 30, 2014
Super Eagles will make us proud tonight!!!
Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by buzzys(m): 2:00pm On Jun 30, 2014

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (117) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) / England Vs Nigeria Friendly - 2 - 1 (Full-Time) / Nigeria Vs Zambia: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 0 (Full Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.